10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Turieno Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Turieno Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Turieno Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turieno Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turieno Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Turieno Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Turieno Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Turieno Cantabria:
Located in Turieno in the region of Cantabria, 19 miles from Llanes, Posada Laura features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 1.5 miles from Posada Laura, and Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Posada Laura.
- Beautiful location just outside Potes. Wonderful breakfast.
Nice location, close from Potes, but in a calm village next to it.
Breakfast was great.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
The hosts could not have been more obliging. It was a most pleasant stay. Comfy bed, lovely balcony, beautiful gardens. We stayed 3 nights. We walked into the town on the first night and had dinner in a lovely restaurant recommended by Laura and Elena. On the next night we were exhausted after a lovely long hike in the mountains, we bought food in the supermarket and ate it relaxing in the gardens.
Tea making facilities in the bed room which is not standard but really really welcomed by us!
Lovely sitting area and delicious breakfast.
- An excellent stay – a warm welcome and lovely room.
- Un balcón abierto a la mañana del valle guapo con las mejores sensaciones: serenidad, luces, colores, olores (¡hasta dos traviesos “verderones” llamando a vivir la jornada!)… Entendimos por qué los primeros monjes de San Martín de Tours escogieron el lugar.
Posada San Pelayo
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Posada San Pelayo is located in Camaleño in the region of Cantabria, just 19 miles from Llanes. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Potes is 3.1 miles from Posada San Pelayo, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from Posada San Pelayo.
- The Posada San Pelayo is a lovely warm home in the most beautiful quiet location. Plenty of off road parking space in the lower garden some of which is under cover. The owners are so nice, nothing too much trouble. Best of all we had their lovely lounge to ourselves all evening with a big log fire and a good book, what more do you want! Woke up to snow covered mountain tops, a more than adequate breakfast and a garden in bloom (end of March). Sounds like we’d like to own it, you bet.
- Wonderful and peaceful place with great location. Charming, welcoming and authentic. Lovely staff!
The location for scenery and walking/exploring the area is great with immaculate grounds.Would recommend car hire as situated out of Potes (which has good restaurants/bars).
Very friendly, comfortable and traditional.
- As you drive up the lane to the Posada, it is hard to believe your eyes at this beautiful building infront of you and the stunning views around it. The gardens are large and well tended to with outdoor seating all around to enjoy the ‘al fresco’ experience. The interior is very grand but also very homely and relaxing with plenty of areas outside of the rooms to sit back and relax. We had a balcony to our room which was another lovely space to choose to sit and relax whilst the sun went down. It is a friendly, clean and well run posada and great pride is taken in offering a perfect stay for guests.
- The owner Lourdes and her husband are great hosts. The location is stunning.
Hostería La Antigua
Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes, 20 miles from Llanes and 31 miles from Santillana del Mar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from Hostería La Antigua, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Hostería La Antigua.
Excellent location, very friendly lady in reception. Picturesque mountain village, lovely cafes & restaurants
on your doorstep.
- Very clean cozy place in the center of Potes. The staff is formidable, very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Lovely family run hotel in a little side street with lots of character. The staff were very welcoming and helpful way. I would definitely book this hotel again when in this area.
- No meals provided, but plenty of restaurants very close. We had dinner and breakfast in Casa Cayo on the hotels recommendation – it was very good.
- Great place. Great staff. Only comment is it could have had a few facilities to prepare a cup of tea or a snack. But overall a great place to stay in a beautiful part of Spain. I would recommend to anyone.
- Excellent location, very friendly lady in reception. Picturesque mountain village, lovely cafes & restaurants
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
A beautiful balance of rustic and classical in a stunning rural setting, this hotel is located beside the Picos de Europa National Park in the Liébana Valley. It boasts a spa and elegant restaurant.Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
A fantastic little hotel that is far better than you expect it to be .
The owner and staff were really helpful, even moving their private car so I could park the motor bike in their garage
Beautiful location,picos de Europa!
Excellent room, very good breakfast included, very nice stuff!
- Location great, facilities great. Staff were most helpful in forwarding a ‘lost’ passport to our next but one hotel. You cannot ask for better service than that. English is also spoken which was a bonus.
- The setting is Wow! The hotel is beautiful and the service is impeccable with lovely breakfast. We were shown two rooms that we could pick when we arrived- a double with balcony or a massive double suite in the attic with a skylight. We opted for the balcony as we wanted to soak up the views 🙂 the breakfast is very good. They have a restaurant a 1 min walk away for lunch and dinner. The food is quite basic so we would recommend heading to Potes (5 min drive away) for dinner as they have a wide variety of bars and restaurants.
- Staff were pleasant and keen to please.No tea making facilities in the room but they were very happy to let us make a pot of tea in the kitchen. Excellent restaurant in the bar next door
- A fantastic little hotel that is far better than you expect it to be .
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14.3 miles from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 miles away.Asturian coastline is approximately 21.7 miles from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Very clean. Efficient staff. Wholesome breakfast. Room well away from the busy bar area.
- Really clean and roomies for the adults. Potes is 1 I’m away and it’s the cutest little City.
- Great restaurant, everything we needed, excellent. Safe storage for our bicycles.
La atención excelente, se portaron de maravilla con nosotros todo fueron facilidades y además se come de maravilla !!!!
Solo tenemos palabras de agradecimiento!!!!
Sobre todo la hija de la dueña buena profesional y mejor persona !!!
Volveremos sin duda
- Esta cerca de Potes, a unos 10-15 minutos andando al centro. Y tienes facil acceso a distintas rutas. Tiene cerca un mercado y unos ultramarinos que cierran tarde, por si hay que comprar algo antes de dormir. El restaurante esta justo debajo del hotel y el trato es perfecto, familiar y de confianza. Es lo justo que se necesita para caminar y visitar la zona
Posada Las Espedillas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Las Espedillas offers accommodations in Camaleño, just 18 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 3.2 miles from Posada Las Espedillas, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from Posada Las Espedillas.
- Absolutely in every way WONDERFUL. Beautiful location, warm welcome, delicious breakfast with piles of homemade waffles and the best honey I ever tasted. Extraordinary location. Beautifully decorated and comfortable
The owner is gorgeous and friendly man, he help us to find shops, restraunts and hitchiking paths. Great view and clear air, highest level of service (fast wifi, great breakfast). Big and comfortable parking.
Definitely best place for rest i visited all time.
be careful on the mountain roads!
- Very roomy and rambling property. In a backwater location which we liked surrounded by people leading their lives much as their ancestors would have. Great views from our bedroom and easy drive to Fuente De
- Beautiful and relaxing location in the mountains, very accommodating staff who also gave us some tips on hikes and places to see. The hotel is beautiful and whilst they do not serve food after bfast you are welcomed to use the dining room & terrace.
- Beautiful views and tranquillity. Warm, friendly , helpful owners.
Posada Valle del Oso
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is located in Lerones in the region of Cantabria, just 24 miles from Llanes.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Potes is 5 miles from Posada Valle del Oso, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from Posada Valle del Oso.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- Nice view. Location was good, surrounding beautiful.
Soundproofing was listed as a feature for the room, but the this was clearly not the case.
Hosteria Picos De Europa
Featuring free WiFi, Hosteria Picos De Europa offers accommodations in Potes. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing.Llanes is 20 miles from Hosteria Picos De Europa, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Very nice family running the hotel. Lovely breakfast too.
- Good location and nice room. Breakfast was extra but very nice
- Owner and staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location and view of the Picos.
- I liked the old world charm. The room was large and comfortably furnished.
- Potes is in a good location for travelling through or for visiting the Picos. The town itself has several restaurant and is good for tourists. The Hotel has sitting rooms and a quiet cool courtyard yet is in the centre of the town.
La Anjana Ojedo
La Anjana Ojedo offers accommodations in Ojedo. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Llanes is 19 miles from La Anjana Ojedo, and Potes is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from La Anjana Ojedo.
The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
The rooms were clean and tidy. Parking was fine on the street outside.
- The staff were friendly and the rooms comfortable but small.
- – Lo cogimos porque era lo único que quedaba libre y más cercano de Potes. Las habitaciones estaban limpias, y el personal atento (tampoco fue nada extraordinario).
- Siendo una pensión no está mal. Muy cerca de Potes. La dueña muy amable
- Como valoración positiva, lo único que puedo decir es que el colchón de la cama era bastante cómodo. La ubicación es buena, esta cerca de Potes (muy bonito).
- The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
Posada El Azufral
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Posada El Azufral is set in Cambarco in the Cantabria Region, 42.3 miles from Llanes and 49.7 miles from Alto Campoo Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 miles from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
- We booked this little hotel for two nights whilst on a tour of Northern Spain. It is not far from the busy little town of Potes but it is in a very quiet little spot , ideal for relaxation and peace and quiet, you can park on the road but you would have to drive if you did not want to eat at the hotel. There are only about 6 rooms, at the time we stayed everyone else was Spanish but we were still made to feel extremely welcome and the owners and their children do speak a little English. The breakfast is lovely . The dining room at night does not open till 9:00 but the food is freshly cooked for you. There is no bar at the hotel but you can have drinks on the veranda area which looks out over the mountains. The room and spa bath were also very comfy.
- Beautiful Inn in a quiet area. Nice garden, very helpful owner, who knows a lot about the area. Tasty breakfast.
- The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The meals were very good.
- The room is splendid, the location is good in a calm environment. Also good breakfast with some variety.
Top Guest Houses In Turieno Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Turieno Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Turieno Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Turieno Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!