10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tuixent Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tuixent Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tuixent Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tuixent Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tuixent Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tuixent Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tuixent Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tuixent Catalonia:
Casa Rural Cal Farragetes
Casa Rural Cal Farragetes offers accommodations in Tuixent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Casa Rural Cal Farragetes, and Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from the property.
El matrimonio que lo lleva muy atento,la comida muy bien y las instalaciones perfectas
- Estava limpio y ordenado. Calidad precio bien. Los dueños muy amables si faltava alguna cosa lo pedias y te lo daban al momento.
- El menjar, el tracte i la informació de la zona. Poble de muntanya tranquil i bonic.
- Los propietarios de la casa fueron muy agradables y amables, nos sentimos como en casa!
- La.tranquilidad del alojamiento. La simpatia de los dueños.
- Todo !!!
Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols
Located in Fornols, 18 miles from Andorra la Vella, Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles away.
Amazing stay, the staff were absolutely kind. The cosy room and the astonishing surrounded area gave us a perfect romantic night.
Breakfast is a need, spectacular variety of high quality fresh products, and the kindness and sympathetic of the owners is twelve over ten.
- La amabilidad de los dueños como de todo el personal del hotel, el desayuno muy rico y abundante, la comida es muy buena (comida típica catalana), la limpieza de todo, la habitación comoda y amplia y el entorno del hotel rodeado de montañas y mucha tranquilidad. Ademas como ya he dicho los dueños del hotel siempre muy atentos. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
Trato muy cercano. Si necesitabas algo se desvivian por ayudarte
Entorno muy tranquilo en plena naturaleza
Desayuno abundante y estupendo. Comida típica catalana
Cama y almohadas muy cómodas
Habitaciones amplias, limpias y sencillas
- La ubicación y la amabilidad de quienes atienden el hostal.
- Súper limpio, cómodo, amplio y los dueños muy amables
- Amazing stay, the staff were absolutely kind. The cosy room and the astonishing surrounded area gave us a perfect romantic night.
Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet
Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet offers accommodations in Gósol. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 20 miles from Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet, and Pas de la Casa is 22 miles away.
- The staff were fantastic. Welcoming, friendly, helpful, polite, quick with a smile. Perfect, warm, country hospitality at its best. I liked the cosy bar / restaurant. Nothing special maybe but good range fo drinks and convivial atmosphere. The breakfast was excellent. Everthing seemed genuine country rustic. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fluffy croissants, local cheese, home made jam etc etc. I’d stay again.
- Excellent customer service. The owner was friendly and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. The room heating was on when we arrived, we could have dinner and breakfast when we wanted. The room was beautifully decorated and the wifi worked well. The Catalan food was delicious. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
- the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and the supper were also very good.
- The owner Nuria was really nice and helpful. Breakfast was good with eggs, tomato bread, ham,cheese and a lovely coca sweet pastry. Overall good value, if a bit basic.
- Great hosts that make you feel like their guest. They even kept the restaurant open just for me. Super location for hiking
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Piteus offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de Morunys.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 26 miles from Hostal Piteus, and Pas de la Casa is 29 miles from the property.
Handy for Port del Comte if you’re here for the snow.
- Wonderful owners and staff – very friendly and accommodating.
- Very nice Breakfast, super shower, uncomplicated with my bike
- The location & the view were fantastic. It was easy to access around other view points. Of course the staff were very kind.
- The girl on duty was terrific, really helpful and accommodating.The breakfast was one of the best we’ve had in Spain.
- Basic place.
Hostal La Catalana
Hostal La Catalana is located in the mountain village of Llorenç de Morunys, in the Lord Valley. It offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a lounge with a TV, sofa and fireplace where you can relax. Ski storage and laundry facilities are also available on site. There is a restaurant located in the same building.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Andorra in 1.5 hours.
- Good value stopover in a lovely small Catalan town
- Owner allowed us to check-in at 7 a.m. Everything was clean and comfortable. We were the only guests so we got the room with bedroom and lounge area. There were couch and big TV in the lounge area. From the bed you can see nice view to the mountains in the window (see attached picture). There is hairdryer on the reception. Located in the center (but town is very small)
- We requested soya milk if they did breakfasts. They didn’t do breakfasts but they gave us some soya milk anyway, which we thought was very generous.
Nos recibió el Sr. Enric, encantador y super amable.
La habitación muy correcta, el colchón cómodo, el lavabo limpio.
Hemos estado genial, y volveremos seguro!
- Anfitrión encantador y súper amable. Ubicación excelente.
Hostal Casa Joan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Joan offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de Morunys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 26 miles from Hostal Casa Joan, and Pas de la Casa is 29 miles from the property.
- L’esmorzar era adequat, sense gaire varietat però adequat.
- Calidad precio es una barbaridad!! 70 euros para un hostal viejo y cutre. El servio muy antipatico (dueña o señora que hay en recepción)
Pensión muy simple y acogedora. Un hostal de montaña de toda la vida. Han dejado la calefacción encendida toda la noche. Lo mejor de todo: el desayuno. Ahora se ve mucho buffet con mucha comida la cuál deja a desear en cuanto a calidad.
En este hostal hay 3 opciones: pan con tomate con queso, con jamón o con mermelada, una botella de zumo y un café. Simple y bueno.
- Allotjament senzill, però cèntric, amb WiFi a tot arreu, net i amb personal atent. Relació qualitat-preu molt correcta.
- Es un hostal de montaña muy recomendable en relación precio-calidad. El personal muy amable.
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- The people working there were extremely friendly and helpful. The views from the restaurant are amazing with the Pedraforca mountain in the background. There is a nice fire place where you can chill out on the sofas after a long day of trekking. There is also a nice room with games for kids. Very nice experience!!
- Food is amazing. It’s very well done local. I’d recommend the Mushroom menu for lunch, especially the rice with mushrooms. Location is perfect. The view of the Pedraforca from the restaurant is priceless.
- Pleasant staff, excellent location, views and nice, clean room.
Wonderful location in the mountains. Good dining room and very adequate breakfast with bacon and eggs supplied when requested.
Smallish pool, but pleasant.
Close to Gosol where Picasso spent a few months in the summer of 1906.
- Great view. A bit quite during the weekdays in June, but lively during the weekend.
Fonda Matía is located in Bellver de Cerdanya , just 15 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Fonda Matía, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
Nice and clean rooms, recently refurnished … and very friendly and helpful staff. As we didn’t have car , the receptionist tell us she can pick up us from Bellver de C. Great !!!!!!!!!
You can dinner at the hotel for an affordable fare. Portions and quality are OK !
- La dutxa estava vien cerrada i no se inundava todo el baño cada vez que te dutxavas
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Featuring free WiFi, Groc Rooms offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Groc Rooms, and Pas de la Casa is 19 miles away.
- They offer us a better room for the same price and it was lovely. The bed was really comfy. The girl that receive us was really nice
- Very great rooms! Everything lovely and stylish! Loved the stay a lot.
- Room was very well decorated, lots of nice touches.
- Effectively apartment rooms above a shop in the Main Street (one way and traffic restricted so few cars), good lift. Recently modernised and very ‘ chic’, well appointed and ‘new’ clean. Could not be faulted. Host met at the front door after a call and accepted credit card and took photos of passport and driving licence….very simple, no fuss. Very convenient
- Nice reinovated flats, great location and good hospitality
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Angrill offers accommodations in Lladurs. The guest house has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Andorra la Vella is 31 miles from Casa Angrill, and La Seu d’Urgell is 20 miles away.
- Anna, our host, was extremely welcoming. She is also an extraordinary cook. Do not leave without enjoying a meal!!!
Rooms are very small. No confort in the rooms and very warm
To much money for this casa
- El Trato con la Anna, Marisa, Agnès y el pequeñin Arnau son gente muy amable, nos hemos sentido como si los conocieramos de toda la vida lo recomiendo a todos a ir. Un fin de semana genial.
- Amabilitat de l’Anna i la seva mare… Ens vam sentir com a casa. Esmorzar molt bo. La sala de jocs que el nostre fill va poder gaudir.
Casa rural molt bonica, habitació neta i llit molt cómode. La gossa encantada.
Excelent tracte. Repetirem! 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Tuixent Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tuixent Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tuixent Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tuixent Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!