10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Trizay Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Trizay Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Trizay Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trizay Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trizay Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Trizay Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Trizay Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Trizay Poitou-charentes:
Le Logis de Beauregard
Le Logis de Beauregard is a guest house set in a 16th-century house located 6.8 mi from Rochefort and 16 mi from Oléron Island. There is a garden and free Wi-Fi in the common areas.With tiled or marble floors, the bedrooms all have a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have a hairdryer and all rooms have a seating area.At Le Logis de Beauregard, a continental breakfast is served, including hot drinks, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, home marmalade, salt butter, fresh bread and pastries as well as seasonal fruit. There are restaurants 4.3 mi away.Châtelaillon-Plage is 22 mi from the guest house and La Rochelle is 28 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The petit déjeuner was delicious. This historical home was the perfect place to end a day of touring the Citadel in Brouage.
- Lovely location and very interesting area, everything we needed for stopover en route north . Breakfast outside was delightful,excellent home made jams and fermier yaourt. Brouage was great for an evening meal.
- Lovely tranquil location. Quiet comfortable room. Lovely owner. Breakfast served on the terrace.
- Chambre agréable avec une SB bien équipée ,au calme le parking aussi à proximité. La propriétaire est sympathique .
- Cadre extérieur, calme environnant, accès facile, relation avec l hote
Domaine TerrOcéane is a former winery is set on 4 hectares of private land, a 30-minute drive from Royan and its beaches. It features a large garden with a wooden terrace and all rooms have free WiFi access.Each room at Domaine TerrOcéane features a view of the garden and has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A studio in an independent cottage is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request.Domaine TerrOcéane provides free private parking on site. From here you can discover the Atlantic coast and Ile d’Oléron just a 30-minute drive away. You can also enjoy forest walks, along hiking path GR 360.
Great quiet location.
Wonderful hospitality. We were invited to join the other guests for the evening meal which was excellent. And a bonus as we booked in so late!
I would recommend this accommodation.
- The food is excellent, the house beautiful, the hosts amazing and the room was really comfortable. If you love animals, you will enjoy meeting Moustique the donkey and Sultan the lovely Persian cat.
Beautiful house, and perfect for animal lovers! Our room was very cute. Hosts were unbelievably friendly. They are great company if you like a little chit chat. We got on really well.
We didn’t have food with us so they made us a nice 4 course meal. They stayed for the aperitif which was very sweet and we ate the rest of the meal just the 2 of us.
Breakfast was very nice, I loved Christine’s homemade brioche, so yummy.
Everything you need in our spacious room.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. We even got home made bread and brioche for breakfast! The house is lovely. If you like animals, this is the right place for you.
- Le cadre reposant, l accueil chaleureux, la propreté
- Great quiet location.
Located in Fouras, Le Phare is a guest house set in a 5249 ft² garden. It is just 1,300 feet from the beach and 1.2 mi from the harbor. You can enjoy the furnished terrace and a homemade breakfast every morning.All of the rooms at Le Phare have a private entrance and a mini-bar. With a garden view, each room features a parquet floor and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Each room now has a private toilet.Breakfast is included and features home-baked bread and homemade jams. The dining table is decorated with different flower arrangements every day. Bikes are available for guest use.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and La Rochelle is 17 mi from the guest house. The owner can also help you organize your trip in the region.
- Clean. Comfortable. Nice welcome from our host Nicole
- Furas is a pleasant charming town, which we really liked. A very big thank you to our hostess Nicole who was always very helpful, kind and friendly and provided us with everything we needed: super breakfast, nice conversation, bikes and loads of information.
The rooms are light and well decorated.
The sofa and fridge a nice touch.
There is a high level of cleanliness.
- Excellent welcome, facilities and substantial fresh breakfast. Our hostess Nicole was attentive and entertaining. We will return. We enjoyed using our French and helping Nicole with her English. Lovely patio for breakfast or an evening drink. The house, I should say bungalow, was completely at our disposal. Remote control for the gate, key to the front door and room key meant we could come and go at will. Parking in the driveway, safe and secure. Not a stroll to the beach, but parking and access to the beaches excellent.
- Nicole made us very welcome. She is a fantastic hostess and really went to a lot of effort to enhance our stay, volunteering useful tips on where to go. Nicole made plum tarts to complement a wide variety of breakfast, along with homemade jams. A beautifully scented rose in our bathroom showed us that Nicole thought about everything. Her garden and patio were an oasis of calm. Nicole works hard in her garden. We enjoyed the walk into Fouras and even cycled into the town one day, which was an experience as we hadn’t been on cycles for about 40years. We long to return as soon as we can and will recommend Le Phare to our friends and family.
Ô Chambres d’Hôtes
Housed in a renovated convent, Ô Chambre d’Hôtes is 1.9 mi from the center of La Gua and 12 mi from the beaches in Saint-Palais-sur-Mer. It offers a terrace, a garden and free Wi-Fi access.With a balcony or a terrace, all the heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wooden floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.A breakfast with fresh bread is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Guests renting the whole cottage have access to a fully equipped kitchen.Ô Chambre d’Hôtes is 11 mi from Royan Golf Course and 9.3 mi from Royan Train Station. Bike rental and free private parking are available at the property.
- Lovely rooms and gardens Very clever use of space and colour Breakfast in garden in the sunshine was lovely
- The rooms are very pleasant as well as the exterior space. A small kitchen was also available for the guests. For us with a baby, very practical.
- The room was functional with a modern outlook and a good bed and shower. The breakfast offered sufficient choice, including home made yoghurt and French cheeses.
- Tout était parfait un grand merci à Julie pour son accueil
- Julie nous a accueilli chaleureusement dans sa propriété, où les extérieurs comme les chambres sont juste magnifiques! La déco moderne et de bon goût, le jardin exotique avec son salon confortable et sa petite piscine, le petit déjeuner copieux, tout pour nous rendre le séjour très agréable ! Un havre de paix tout près des cabanes ostréicoles, à 15-20 mn de Royan ou de Oléron, nous recommandons.
Les Grands Vents
Located in Chervettes, Les Grands Vents features a shared lounge and BBQ area. With a garden, the 3-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The guesthouse provides an outdoor swimming pool and a shared kitchen.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. At Les Grands Vents all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 31 miles from Les Grands Vents.
- The rooms were beautifully decorated. The beds were comfortable. The swimming pool was very welcoming after a long drive. Virginie & Phillippe were extremely hospitable. We joined them & the other guests in the outdoor dining room for the evening. They couldn’t do enough for us. The whole family really enjoyed our stay & would recommend them very highly.
- The property was very elegant,and although we booked 1 bedroom we actually got 3
Lovely breakfast. Made use of the pool. There was a sitting room which we could use too.
We arrived late, and left early as we were travelling on further South , so were sad we couldn’t make more use of this lovely property and facilities.
Une belle rencontre inattendue et un excellent petit déjeuner en compagnie d’un couple de vacanciers.
Une longue nuit au calme de la campagne dans un gite spacieux et confortable.
Dommage de n’avoir pas pu profiter de la piscine mais nous ne restions que la nuit pour partir visiter La Rochelle.
Dommage également de n’avoir pas su qu’il y avait possibilité de dîner au gite mais nous avons trouvé facilement à 10 km grâce aux indications de notre hôtesse de quoi nous restaurer.
- très bon accueil , chambre spacieuse , propre et décore, avec gout , possibilité de se garer dans la propriété, endroit trés calme pour se reposé , je conseille cette adresse .
Le Clos du Vallon des Courances
Le Clos du Vallon des Courances in Saint-Coutant-le-Grand features 2-star accommodations with a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the 2-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy pool views.Each room has an electric tea pot, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Clos du Vallon des Courances.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 32 miles from Le Clos du Vallon des Courances.
No reviews yet.
La Charentaise has accommodations in Tonnay-Charente. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.At La Charentaise, rooms include a terrace with a garden view. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, the rooms at the accommodation have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms have a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Charentaise.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 31 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
La Maison de l’Aubépin
Located in Saint-Savinien, La Maison de l’Aubépin has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. The rooms at La Maison de l’Aubépin have air conditioning and a desk.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
- One of nicest looking places I’ve stayed during my whole trip. Very welcoming owner, beautifully restored house and lovely decorations.
A beautifully restored home, i was offered use of the kitchen, lounge, and swimming pool.
Car was safely parked about 25 yards from the maison, Excellent value for money,
Spacious room; clean and comfortable. Separate bathroom with shower across the landing. Free to come and go as we pleased. Helpful owner. Free parking in place de la Victoire nearby. We stayed two nights; would use again.
Not much on in Saint-Savinien; we had to go to Saintes to find a restaurant.
- La cama cómoda, la habitación enorme, la casa es bonita. El personal muy servicial y atento y simpático.
- Maison agréable à proximité des commerces . Chambre propre avec salle de bain vue sur la piscine. L’hôte est accueillant et arrangeant. Avons passé une excellente soirée : nous le remercions pour la qualité de l’accueil. Nous recommandons sans hésitation.
Featuring a garden, Chateau d’Annezay is set in Annezay and also provides a shared lounge and a terrace.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Chateau d’Annezay also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.You can play pool and darts at Chateau d’Annezay, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from the guesthouse.
- Beautiful small chateau lovingly maintained by 6th generation of family. Lots of original features but with modern fittings in bathrooms. Excellent breakfast with homemade and local produce.
‘When you said we were staying in a castle…’ said my son, ‘…I thought it would be full of spiders. But this is soooo clean’.
The Castle is a gem. A privilege to stay in. Wonderfully decorated, comfortable, quiet and with Chantal & Jean-Luc being such excellent and warm hosts, just a delight. I think I could happily stay months there. I truly hope to return.
- It was such a privilege and humbling to stay here. The restoration of this Chateau is exceptional, a true labour of love by the family who live there, as have 6 generations. Chantal & Jean-Luc and their family are so lovely, and provide an exceptional service. We feel so lucky to have come across this gem and had the opportunity to come and stay. It’s so peaceful, serene, and elegant. The interiors are stunning, and the quiet location with views over the garden, moat and fields of sunflowers are unique.
- Stunning place with an amazing room recently converted to perfection, charming hosts and delicious breakfast A complete treat.
- Le lieu est extraordinaire et Jean Luc est très agréable et présent et est au petit soin de ses hôtes. Le petit déjeuner fait maison est apexcellent.
chambre d hotes
Chambre d hotes is located in Saint-Laurent-de-la-Barrière and features a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while some units at chambre d hotes also have a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 32 miles from chambre d hotes.
- from the moment of arrival we were warmly welcomed by our hosts and made to feel at home. Room was spacious as was the bathroom and the shower was excellent. Breakfast was sumptuous with home made jams and crepes – good choice of drinks and teas.
- Location was well placed for visits to both Rochefort and La Rochelle. The accommodation was of a very high standard and the breakfast well presented with home made crepes and jams. Hosts were very hospitable and helpful. Ideal for peace and quiet.
- La habitación está muy bien, es grande y el baño enorme, equipado con muchos detalles sorprendentes que te harán sentir muy a gusto, el trato de su dueña es fantástico y el desayuno espectacular. Cerca hay un pueblo Surgères, pequeño pero muy bonito, donde cenamos muy bien.
- Un accueil superbe et généreux .un jardin enchanteur….les poules et il y a même un lièvre! Une décoration soignée et raffinée .Tout est pensé pour rendre le séjour agreable et facile….le summun .le petit déjeuner .crêpes .gateaux maison sans parler des confitures…..inégalable comme la gentillesse des hôtes ….on reviendra….
Le calme de l’environnement
L’isolement du lieu
L’enthousiasme des propriétaires
Top Guest Houses In Trizay Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Trizay Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Trizay Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Trizay Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!