10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Triollo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Triollo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Triollo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Triollo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Triollo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Triollo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Triollo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Triollo Castile And Leon:
Hostal El Resbalon
Hostal El Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga, 21 miles from Potes and 23 miles from Espinama.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Reinosa is 21 miles from Hostal El Resbalon, and Fuente De is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- I booked the Hostal Resbalón because it looked as if it was near the Plaza Mayor of Cervera, and it was–just outside of the pedestrian zone. The beds were very comfortable! And the breakfasts really, really good, with fresh fruit salad (macedonia de frutas) and great coffee (café de olla), good cheese and chorizo. The woman at the desk–initially a little gruff and whose name I shamefully forgot to record–did it all and she helped us up and down the stairs with our luggage. She was outstanding! Tell her I sent you!
Close to the town centre, quiet, good walks.
Good touring base.
- Hostal Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga right in the tourist area of Palencia. It is close to the centre of town and within walking distance of restaurants
- Bed was excellent and the room clean. Right in the centre of town. Very handy for cafes
- Limpieza , las sabanas impecables , se duerme genial , y la situacion muy centrica , el trato estupendo
Hostal Bar Stop
Located in Velilla del Río Carrión, 25 miles from Potes, Hostal Bar Stop features a terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Espinama is 22 miles from Hostal Bar Stop, and Fuente De is 22 miles from the property.
- Hostal Bar Stop is a hotel squarely located in the community. If your approach is: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” then you’ll love this hotel. Friendly staff, good value for money, a bar full of locals and a bowl pumpkin seeds with a beer. Brilliant.
- The staff was especially nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was on a main road, but the road noise was not bad at all. I had great views. The bar downstairs was especially hopping, with some locals, tour guides, and even the police stopping by. And of course, tourists too. Overall, great spot, would stay again.
- Los dueños muy atentos y amables, se preocupaban por nosotros. El ambiente del pueblo, genial (era semana santa), además de que es un pueblo bonito al pie de las montañas
- El personal mas amable de España. La habitación está un poco mal insonorizada, recomiendo llevar tapones para dormir. El pueblo merece la pena.
Super liebe Gastgeber; Waunderschönes Dorf
Un encanto de personal, muy acogedores y un pueblecito encantador
Mirador de Enterrias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mirador de Enterrias offers accommodations in Enterria, just 23 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Mirador de Enterrias, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 49 miles from Mirador de Enterrias.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
- Helpful staff, beautiful location, evening dinner
- Hotel familiar con un trato maravilloso del personal. MariCruz sensacional!
- Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, wo man direkt am Hotel im Freien sitzen, absolut abschalten und sich entspannen kann. Nette, symphatische Chefin und symphatisches, unkompliziertes Personal. Hervorragendes, sehr typisches, täglich sich änderndes Abendmenu mit Gemüsen direkt aus dem Garten und dem Ort.
Located in Lomeña, 25 miles from Llanes, Casa Fidela features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Casa Fidela, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 22 miles away. Santander Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
- Atmosphere and clean apartments. Breakfast included in price. Good value for money.
- Wanted to stay in Potes for Orujo festival and glad I didn’t. This B&B in the countryside was a quiet departure from Potes. Great ensuite room with large balcony.
- Very clean room and location good. Nice people who tried really hard to accommodate us while not speaking much English
- Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Leny offers accommodations in La Vega, just 23 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Potes is 4 miles from Casa Leny, and Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Uncomparable value for money in the Peaks of Europe NP vicinity. Comfortable beds. We even had a spacious terrace overlooking small stream and mountains.
Lovely large room with terrace and great views. Pleasant staff. Lovely quiet spot.
Shower was excellent and strong but don’t expect a bath. If the bath was any smaller it would be called a bidet.
The people were really friendly. They didn’t speak English, but we communicated in Spanish. The breakfast was great. We had a local breakfast, with some sort of pancakes. It was delicious!
We had dinner in a bar nearby, with great local food. Good choice for a hotel in the Picos for a local experience.
- Decoración y limpieza de los espacios cuidado al máximo detalle. Entorno precioso. Pueblo pequeño pero con varios bares para tomar algo y cenar. El trato del personal amable y cercano. Desayuno casero
- La limpieza de las habilitaciones, la amabilidad y el desayuno.
Posada Valle del Oso
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is located in Lerones in the region of Cantabria, just 24 miles from Llanes.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Potes is 5 miles from Posada Valle del Oso, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from Posada Valle del Oso.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- Nice view. Location was good, surrounding beautiful.
Soundproofing was listed as a feature for the room, but the this was clearly not the case.
Hostal Remoña is located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes and 8 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Hostal Remoña, and Ribadesella is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enough English spoken to be able to communicate. Lots of character in the building.
- Rustic mountain hotel with simple accommodation just as it should be for the setting and the price. In a great little village with enough food + drink options for a multi day stay. Charming staff/owners. If returning to the area – and I will – I wouldn’t trouble to look further than the Remona.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Relaxed, friendly place for walkers and anyone who likes forests and mountain scenery.
- Friendly, and helped us with our mountaineering, lending us snow shoes as the snow was too soft for crampons.
- Lovely location in pretty Espinama, pretty room with view. Amazing breakfast.
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Posada Sobrevilla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Posada Sobrevilla, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Posada Sobrevilla.
- Value for money tariff and good local food at night.. Excellent location for the high peaks with the cable car only 3 K away.
- Excellent breakfast and the kindness of the hosts who did their best to accommodate our little requests. The view from the property was great as well. Fresh mountain air, morning in the sun at the terrace.
- Very friendly staff and clean accommodation. The location close to The Picos de Europa is ideal.
- the special pancakes for breakfasts Amazing. The attic room was also very good, very friendly place
- Its close to Fuente De, that gives you a good start the next morning. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
Hostal Puente Deva
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Puente Deva features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Puente Deva, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Puente Deva.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Really lovely host speaks good English and give you lots of ideas and directions. The room in the house was very nicely done shutters to the window and the most amazing view out into the local stream and woods and countryside. Breakfast was fantastic fresh eggs fresh bread fresh marmalade and some Típico pastel español! Plus coffee or tea! Lovely little town to walk around and the surroundings although the main road is slightly busy.
- The attention we received from staff was superb, as were the breakfasts, very important in an area in which we walked and expended considerable each day. Brilliant!
- The owner is so cute and friendly. Makes the stay that much better. She’s very helpful and treats you like her children.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Crescente S.L. Offers accommodations in Boca de Huérgano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 20 miles from Crescente S.L., and Cangas de Onís is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Triollo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Triollo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Triollo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Triollo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!