10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tríacastela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tríacastela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tríacastela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tríacastela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tríacastela Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tríacastela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tríacastela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tríacastela Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension-Albergue Lemos offers accommodations in Tríacastela, just 24 miles from Lugo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from the property.
It was very comfortable, clean and nice room. Very pleasant English-speaking staff.
There was a laundry!
- The property was easy to find, had laundry facilities & a nice outdoor terrace for relaxing. Breakfast is also served.
- Good size room with very good facilities, particularly like the duvet as opposed to grandma’s blankets we have been getting a lot of.
- there was no breakfast. the bed ws comfy but I would have liked more bed clothes
- Clean. Great laundry facility. Stayed there during Camino walk
- It was very comfortable, clean and nice room. Very pleasant English-speaking staff.
Casa Olga is located in Tríacastela, 24 miles from Lugo and 31 miles from Manzaneda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, and Sarria is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcome from Olga – the only place in 30 days to give us a welcome drink!
- Our host was really great even though there was a big language barrier which was overcome with some difficulty.
- WONDERFUL host, very kind, like visiting your grandmother. Individual heat control!
- Senora Olga was welcoming and kind, making a tea and coffee upon arrival for us and being sure I was comfortable in the room. A very nice bathroom with a bath tub – appreciated after a very long walk!
- Olga is the most wonderful host. We arrived on a Sunday, so she made sure we knew which restaurant was open, and she even lent us an umbrella because it was rainy. In the morning she made us a great breakfast before sending us off. Everything was comfortable, and our stay was perfect for resting and recovering on the Camino.
One of our top picks in Sarria.Located in Sarria, 18 miles from Lugo, dp Cristal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from dp Cristal, and Portomarin is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Both room and restaurant were great value for money.
- Super helpful staff to help me navigate the first steps of my camino de Santiago!!!!!
- Perfectly good for a night’s rest. No sign of bedbugs.
- Beds were extra comfy. Lots of room for three of us.
- Room was clean and modern. Bathroom was spacious.
Pension Siete en el Camino
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Siete en el Camino offers accommodations in Sarria.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino.
- Extra service provided by the staff member in helping us arrange a taxi to see Samos Monastery. Rooms were clean and had all we needed.
- Everything! Pili made me feel so welcome; like I was home. She helped me with laundry, provided me with water upon arrival, and showed me to my lovely room with private patio. She was also funny, which I appreciated so much. And bed…hands down, the most comfortable bed on the whole Camino!
- Pili is an outstanding host and her approach is simply to do all she can to ensure that her guests are happy. The rooms are great with fab showers and lots of space. The location at the beginning of Sarria is super as it is near the Malecon riverside walkway where the best restaurants can be found …. we loved the food and wine at Meson Roberto!
- Beautiful little pension – lovely staff great location
- Nadia was AMAZING! Tracked down my lost backpack and had it delivered! Did everything with a smile! Such a great experience! She went over and above with being so helpful and all the while non English speaking! Cannot praise her enough!
Casa Licerio offers accommodations in Samos. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 23 miles from Casa Licerio, and Manzaneda is 29 miles away.
- The hostess was so friendly, helpful, and eager to make our visit great!
- We were treated like royalty. Ashley showed us our room. It was as big as an apartment. She did our laundry. She fixed tapas for us. Thank you for your great hospitality!
- Ashley was a great hostess for her casa rural and for Samos. She was hospitable, informative, gracious, supportive, and fun. She had good recommendations and advice. She is what Pilgrims yearn for on the Camino. Please stay at Casa Licerio.
- After long walk on the camino the place was like heaven
- Very friendly staff Owner Ashley couldn’t do enough for us
Located in Sarria, 17 miles from Lugo, Casa Matías features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from Casa Matías, and Portomarin is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was located right off the train station so easy to find. Good value for the price.
- Close to train station, and easy to explore and to walk Camino. Supermarket across the street and a few bars around. Low season and can use the shared bathroom myself.
- I loved the location , the attention of the employees was perfect. Besides the room , I contact them for transfer service(Urban Taxi) from Santiago to Sarria and I love it , the attention of the driver, very profesional, punctual. I’d do it again.
- Good location with plenty of eateries nearby and near the old town. Easy access to the Camino.
- very big room and quite clean, the shower was nice. if you come by bike, they have place in the entrance to put your bikes there.
Aqua Rooms Sarria
Aqua Rooms Sarria offers accommodations in Sarria.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Aqua Rooms Sarria, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Aqua Rooms Sarria.
Everything. Great room & ba
Throom for 4 of us & the owners were so accomodating with helping us. I left my sleeping bag under bed & they still managed to put it with my bag being transported to next Albergue
- Couple that ran this establishment couldn’t do enough to help . Amazing
- The Aqua rooms are right on the Camino trail. Our hosts were so generous and friendly. Gave lots of information about the Camino journey we were starting the next day. Sarria to Santiago . We had arrived late and they even picked us up from the bus station. Tea and coffee was available in the downstairs area and the rooms were lovely. Shared bathroom nice a clean. Thank you Marrisa for your kindness.
The Room was wonderful with a King size, and en-suite bathroom, bed shutters on the bedroom windows and exposed stone walls.
The extremely helpful owner came to pick us up from the bus station. The tea and coffee making facilities, fruit and cakes were all lovely.
- Best location in Sarria, right in front of an old church. Fanny was the best, she is very helpful and make you welcome immediately. She is always smiling. Will definite book again on my next Camino.
- Everything. Great room & ba
Pensión La Estación
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión La Estación offers accommodations in Sarria.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Lugo is 17 miles from Pensión La Estación, and Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pensión La Estación.
- Comfortable bed in a very clean, smelly and cozy room, a very good shower.
- the apartment we were offered was very good and roomy
- The pension was right next door to the bus station, which was where we needed to be, and a very short walk to the river where there are lots of restaurants.
- Because we were staying 2 days and checking in early and were 2 rooms ( it seems) they moved us to 2 absolutely great apartments similar distance to center. Great place to break from Camino for a day. TV ( some English), kitchen, great WiF, real double queen size bed- one bed not 2 connected. Loved it. And they drove us there. Did big laundry for 8 Euros. Have us maps of town
- Staff were friendly. The lady on reception was very welcoming and warm. It was clean. Close to bus station was convenient after experiencing sore feet. Also close to supermarkets.
La Pension de Ana
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Pension de Ana offers accommodations in Sarria. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from La Pension de Ana, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles away.
- We arrived in town very early, off the night train, and did not know how to reach the hotel. We called and the owner came to get us within minutes and gave us our room immediately. Very welcoming.
- It was located just outside Sarria within 10 minutes walk. It was good value for money
- It had all we needed after having walked for 32 km during the day.
- Great place to stay, staff are great, as was the food and the rooms are clean and warm, they also done our washing!
- ottimo punto di partenza per il cammino, ci è stato permesso di lasciare l’auto per 5 giorni senza supplemento e si sono offerti di venirci a prendere alla stazione di Sarria al ritorno da Santiago, la camera molto spaziosa e buona cena a base di pesce, molto cordiali e disponibili
Set within a natural setting next to Sarria River, Pensión Blasones is a guest house located in Sarria, 30 minutes’ drive from Lugo. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms have heating and parquet floors. Some have access to a shared bathroom while others have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Blasones you will find a furnished terrace. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling.The property offers free parking and a garage for bikes. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 82.6 miles away.
Nice room in a great location, very good to start the short way of St James Way.
The host was very welcoming and helpful providing all info I needed.
- Pretty central location in the new part of town pratically on the Camino
- very clean, comfortable, near the river, hospitable…
- A little out of they way but clean and friendly place to stay on the Camino
- The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The bed was so nice, I slept for 9 hours! The host was very helpful and friendly.
- Nice room in a great location, very good to start the short way of St James Way.
Top Guest Houses In Tríacastela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tríacastela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tríacastela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tríacastela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!