10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Treceño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Treceño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Treceño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Treceño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Treceño Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Treceño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Treceño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Treceño Cantabria:
Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope offers accommodations in Treceño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Santander is 27 miles from Posada e Prada a Tope, and Llanes is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 25 miles away.
- Hospitality, pool, location quite close to altamira
- Great parking and excellent wifi. Clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Easy to find and other bars and restaurants walkable. Good restaurant serving all meals.
- Todo. La atención dispensada por su amabilidad y cercania.
el desayuno es increible ¡¡¡
El parking enfrente perfecto
- La habitación era muy bonita y acogedora. Las fotos no les hacen justicia.
Posada La Bolera
Posada La Bolera is located in Treceño, 28 miles from Santander and 24 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Potes is 18 miles from Posada La Bolera, and Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 26 miles from Posada La Bolera.
- Bea was an excellent hostess. Although there was a language barrier, we still managed to communicate. Despite the fact that I am handicapped, I never felt at risk because she was always close by. The food was excellent and she even sampled us some local dishes. We plan on staying again when we go back for the walk. The village was lovely as well and we enjoyed our walk together. Thanks you so much for a lovely time!
- El colchón, una maravilla. Comodísimo!! Sitio tranquilo para descansar agusto.Habitación súper amplia y baño también. Todo muy limpio
- Estaba en un pueblo muy pequeñito y muy tranquilo pero enseguida salias a la carretera y cerca de pueblos y lugares bonitos para visitar.
- La ubicación no es mala para conocer la zona, la habitación correcta para pasar una noche de paso, el desayuno correcto, pero para la oferta de la zona no es un sitio que destaque.
La ubicación ya que estaba cerca de muchos sitios que teníamos previsto visitar,desde Potes (muy medieval y con encanto), San Vicente de la Barquera,Comillas,Santillana del Mar..entre otros.
Los dueños muy familiares y el desayuno rico.
Posada Sel de Breno
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Posada Sel de Breno offers accommodations in Udias. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Santander is 24 miles from Posada Sel de Breno, and Llanes is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Perfect in every way! We really enjoyed our stay here! The accomodation is beautiful, quiet and with nice views on the countryside. Around the posado it’s really nice to walk.
Anna and her sister makes the difference, they are very helpfull (and speak English!) make you feel at home and gave us great tips for trips and restaurants!
O, and the breakfast is fantastic: lots of choices, different every day and all home made and from their own garden 🙂
We definitely come back here!
- Very friendly welcome, Lovely well kept property. Breakfast especially good.
- Great location, quite in the countryside 10m by car from Comillas and few more from the mountains. The hosts were very kind, giving a lot of tips about what to see or where to eat near the place. The breakfast, everything home-made, surprising for variety and quality.
- Excellent location, not far from the motorway, kind hospitality and exceptional breakfast
- The two sisters are so hospitable and give you great tips about the region, esspecially the local restaurant tips were very good. The breakfast with all local products is amazing and it doesn’t matter for them when you are late out of bed, they wait for you. The beach is nearby and Picos de Europa is worth a visit, esspecially with the cable car up the mountain from where you can hike downstairs.
- Perfect in every way! We really enjoyed our stay here! The accomodation is beautiful, quiet and with nice views on the countryside. Around the posado it’s really nice to walk.
Posada de Cabrojo
This rural guesthouse is in the heart of Cantabria, 7 miles from Comillas Beach and 28 miles from Santander. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are both available.The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
I was motorcycle touring and don’t speak Spanish, wasn’t a big problem, sign language and a few laughs. My bike was in the secure garage, but plenty of open parking at the hotel. Staff and their relatives were all fantastic.Grandma brought my washing in from the line into a drying room and returned my clothes next day.The rooms are first class and beds made and room cleaning every day. Ensuite excellent. Breakfast is continental and plenty of it. The location was very easy to find, with a petrol station close by. Main routes only a few hundred metres away.
Great prices and highly recommended.
Very good evening meal and lovely breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient for travelers on the A8 from Santander to Santiago.
- La habitación guapisima. Aunque tenia que ir un poco agachado pero me pareció genial. A mi mujer sin embargo, le pareció perfecta………..
Amabilidad, simpatía, hospitalidad, discreción y flexibilidad, tanto por parte del personal como de la dirección.
Hamburguesa de buey que ofrecen en la posada excelente y disponible con pan sin gluten.
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada La Fuentona de Ruente offers accommodations in Ruente.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 27 miles from Posada Fuentona Ruente, and Llanes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- I cannot rate Esperanza and her lovely little hotel highly enough.
- Esperanza fue encantadora desde el primer momento, muy amable y atenta. El alojamiento es muy bonito y las habitaciones muy acogedoras y limpias. El desayuno estaba buenísimo, con zumo de naranja natural y los deliciosos bizcochos caseros de la hija de Esperanza. El pueblo es precioso, muy tranquilo y muy bien situado para visitar buena parte de Cantabria. Muchas gracias por todo Esperanza, volveremos!!!
- Maravillosa habitación. Muy amplia y buenas vistas.
- Casona acogedora y tranquila. Atención exquisita y entorno precioso
Hostería El Cruce
Hostería El Cruce is located in Cabezón de la Sal, 24 miles from Santander and 27 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 22 miles from Hostería El Cruce, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles away. Santander Airport is 22 miles from the property.
I liked the size of the room with the window overlooking the fields and s horse. this window having security it allowed us to open the windows wide at night and get a good breeze in the room! refreshing. I also liked the friendly welcome at reception.
although being on main road absolutely no traffic noises could be heard.
EL LOCAL DEL DESAYUNO , MUY ACOGEDOR. DESAYUNO BUENO
LA RECEPCIONISTA MUY AGRADABLE
NO HABÍA NI UN RUIDO A LA HORA DE DORMIR.
- Personal muy amable, ubicación estupenda, nada más entrar al pueblo pero a cinco minutos andando de la zona centro. Habitación correcta y buena relación calidad-precio.
- La ubicación. Nos pillaba muy bien en nuestra ruta. Las camas eran cómodas y la temperatura de la habitación adecuada.
- La habitación olía muy bien y estaba muy limpia. Nos atendió una chica muy maja en el desayuno, muy atenciosa.
- I liked the size of the room with the window overlooking the fields and s horse. this window having security it allowed us to open the windows wide at night and get a good breeze in the room! refreshing. I also liked the friendly welcome at reception.
Posada El Teju
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Posada El Teju is located in Valdaliga in the region of Cantabria, just 27 miles from Santander.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Posada El Teju, and Potes is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 26 miles from Posada El Teju.
- Turned out we had a whole house to ourselves. A very modern bathroom with a great shower, and a well-equipped kitchen (almost)
- Really friendly people, lovely room with good facilities.
- Excelente atención paraje incomparable….trato familiar…maravillosa experiencia
Very cozy and quiet place with hospitable owner. The bed is really big! Great place!
- Situated in a beautiful small village and very quieit. Very helpful and hospitable host. Enormous comfortable bed in a small room. Shower / Bathroom. was very clean. Wifi excellent reception. 6 minute drive to fantastic beaches
Posada Rural Valoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Rural Valoria offers accommodations in Valoria, just 24 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 26 miles from Posada Rural Valoria, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from Posada Rural Valoria.
- Personnel et propriétaires sympathique et chaleureux. Trés reposant. Je recommande cet établissement.
- Buen desayuno y el excelente trato de los propietarios
- La amabilidad de Ainhoa y Xabi. La tranquilidad de la casa y el entorno en general. Todo está limpísimo y la casa es preciosa.El desayuno también espectacular. Gracias por hacernos la estancia tan agradable!
- La decoración del alojamiento, con muchos detalles muy bien cuidados. Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos. Aunque no fue nuestro objetivo es un sitio ideal para descansar y relajarse.
- Tranquilidad absoluta entre prados y vacas. Decoración tradicional cuidada.
Posada Puente Romano
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Posada Puente Romano offers accommodations in Toñanes, just 20 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Llanes is 28 miles from Posada Puente Romano, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- The hostess is very friendly and welcoming. She made me feel quite at home. The location is excellent for visiting sites in Comillas, Santillana del Mar, and other places. I highly recommend this lovely hotel!
Close to Mirador
Decent stay but a bit expensive for what it was. Probably proximity to Santillana del Mar which was very busy explains the price.
The hosts were very simpathetic and helped us with few problems we had.
Breakfast was good.
- My husband and I arrived by motorcycle at Posada El Puente Romano with bad cases of food poisoning. We were allowed to check in right away at 11:00 AM. The owner, Rachel, drove me to the pharmacy to get medicine and communicate with the pharmacist. Upon returning, she made us a pitcher of lemon drink. Rachel had already bought me a variety of gluten free products for breakfast. She made us white rice and fresh poached fish for two evening meals. She acted like a “Mom” to us during our stay. Thank goodness for Posada El Puente Romano!
- Warm welcome late at night after ferry arrived four hours late. Excellent breakfast. Good location for onward travel and pretty hotel. Would have liked to arrive early enough to have tried their evening meal
Pension Gades is located in Cabezón de la Sal, just 24 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Llanes is 27 miles from Pension Gades, and Potes is 22 miles away. Santander Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Small but pretty accommodation (with tiny balcony) above local bar & everything you could want from a low cost overnight. Would stay there again.
- El trato es increíble, súper atentos, las habitaciones son muy acogedoras y están súper limpias… es un emplazamiento precioso. Nosotros fuimos tres y aunque con una cama más se reducía el espacio estuvimos como en casa.
- Muy limpio y confortable. Todo nuevo y con un balcón con flores precioso. Personal muy amable.
- Es muy comodo y barato. Buen precio y la ubicacion esta bien para ver las playas de Cantabria y attraciones ejemplo Cueva Soplao.
- La verdad que un trato buenísimo, buena ubicación y una habitación muy acogedora la verdad.
Top Guest Houses In Treceño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Treceño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Treceño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Treceño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!