10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Trasmulas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Trasmulas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Trasmulas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trasmulas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trasmulas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Trasmulas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Trasmulas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Trasmulas Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante Garballo
Located in Moraleda de Zafayona in the region of Andalusia, 20 miles from Granada, Hostal Restaurante Garballo features a barbecue and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nerja is 30 miles from Hostal Garballo, and Torre del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Restaurante Garballo.
- The restaurant food was good value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Hablar de Hostal Restaurante Garballo, es hablar de estar como en casa, gente muy maja y servicial. Con todos los servicios a tu alcance.
- La cama muy cómoda, el personal de lo mejor y la comida muy buena
- Das zum Hotel gehörige Restaurant hat ein gutes Angebot mit vernünftigen Preisen.
Siamo 2 coppie di amici ed abbiamo trascorso 3 notti nell’Hotel Restaurante Garballo durante la settimana di Pasqua 2017.
Il personale è stato cortese ed accogliente, buona la colazione e ottima la cena.
Ottimo il rapporto prezzo/qualità.
L’Hotel Restaurante Garballo è facilmente raggiungibile, è dotato di posteggio ed è in un’ottima posizione per visitare la città di Granada (30 minuti di auto) e per andare all’aeroporto (15 minuti).
Pension Reina Josefina
Pension Reina Josefina is located in Santa Fe, 6 miles from Granada and 18 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Lanjarón is 23 miles from Pension Reina Josefina, and Capileira is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Reina Josefina.
- Good location for Granada airport , it was in a quiet street close to the town centre.
- The apartment (yes, it had even a kitchen with full stuff, we did not expect that :D) was really excellent for such a low price. Very cosy and tranquil, perfectly clean, comfortable, not too soft beds (we do not like soft beds); we felt like at home. Also the center of Santa Fe is 5 min walk away, wereyou should see the city gates and try local speciality ´´piononos´´
- Buona opzione per visitare Granada con la macchina viste le difficoltà di parcheggiare in città. Struttura decentrata, camera molto ampia ma essenziale. Prezzo imbattibile.
- Todo correcto. Limpieza, comodidad, amplitud de habitación.
- Todo la habitación la limpieza y sobretodo los dueños son encantadores las habitaciones muy espaciosas y comodas
Hostal Apolo Trece
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Apolo Trece offers accommodations in Santa Fe, just 6 miles from Granada.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 18 miles from Hostal Apolo Trece, and Lanjarón is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely and helpful staff. The hotel is within walking distance of the center of Santa Fe and only 20 minutes to parking in downtown Granada. Good location to explore the area. It is a fantastic price compared to accommodations in the area.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff,very clean room. Very good value.
Free parking, good wifi, comfortable and clean room with nice bathroom, good starting point if you travel from Grenada to Cordoba. Big supermarket nearby, where you can buy food supplies for a longer road.
After sleepless night and busy day in crowded and noisy city of Grenada it felt soo great to have a nice and deserved rest in a quiet, comfortable place like this one.
- A simple place with parking usually available outside in a residential area in Granada’s suburbs. It has beds, private bathrooms, and staff helped uncheck in late. Rooms were clean if not a bit worn.
- Hotel was value of money and good place where to park car.
Cortijo Las Montoras
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Cortijo Las Montoras is located in Alhama de Granada, just 24 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Nerja is 24 miles from Cortijo Las Montoras, and Almuñécar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 miles from Cortijo Las Montoras.
No reviews yet.
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo”
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” offers accommodations in Tózar, just 17 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 28 miles from Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Wonderful restaurant and beautiful location close to the castle of Moctil and the city of Granada with stunning views in the morning. Quiet hillside village and very friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and cateref to our dietary needs (gluten and milk intolerance) for the same low price.
- Off the beaten track with wonderful views. The hotel/hostal is truly rural in tiny village, all very peaceful. Owner very welcoming, bedroom was very nice, bed extremely comfortable for my troublesome backbone, shower fitment broken but shower worked hand-held. Dinner menu was typical local produce, nothing special but low priced, and the local wine served was excellent. Would stay again if visiting the area.
Die Lage ist einfach ganz besonders. Das Frühstück supertoll und wenn man möchte kocht Maria am Abend was man gerne essen will. Schmeckt ruchtig gut. Die Wanderung von Moclin nach Tozar ist einzigartig. Guter Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge nach Granada und Cordoba.
Kein Luxus, aber wenn man den nucht braucht kann man nicht besser wohnen.
Wir kommen sicher wieder.
- Un accueil chaleureux, une vue exceptionnelle. Excellent repas. Equipement handicapés, rampe. ascenseur dans une auberge rurale et le tout bien chauffé.
- Alojamiento rural sencillo pero comido. Se come muy bien. Y excelente trato de los dueños.
The Martin House
The Martin House is located in Granada, just 2.5 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Plaza Nueva is 2.1 miles from The Martin House, and Albaicin is 2.2 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 8 miles away.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming. I arrived late evening after a 2 hour battle with Goldcar, at Malaga airport. Was able to park right outside on the main road. A couple of tapas bars nearby. Voucher for nearby cafe, for breakfast. Room was comfortable. Only a 1 night stop, after evening arrival into Malaga, but I would certainly consider using again.
- The facility was very clean and Martin, the owner was very polite, congenial and accommodating. The bedding was excellent, had a wonderful sleep. The breakfast at the restaurant that the Martin House partners with is not far and has excellent food.
- Ideal location for easy, free parking and a simple 10-15 minute bus journey into the centre of Granada. Very friendly, helpful host and a free, simple breakfast was included. Basic but clean room. Another bonus was that the room was ready for our early arrival
- Very kind host – considerate, informative, personable. Clean room, good value, great breakfast at local cafe. Near a bus stop for ease of transportation to the town center, with a few restaurants in the immediate area. Family friendly with access to a full kitchen and common areas.
- As we traveled with car, it was nice that we easily could park the car in the street. It is very difficult to find parking spaces in the city center. It is a clean hostel with equipped kitchen. It took almost 20 minutes with bus to reach the center. Granada is cold during winter so it was good that the radiator was working properly the whole night.
Pensión Eurosol is located in Granada, just 13 miles from Sierra Nevada.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Pensión Eurosol, and Motril is 30 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The location is pretty good, close to plaza and bus station.
- Very low price. Close to tapas bars, Mercadona, cafeterias.
- There is simply nothing that I like about this place. Zero, period. Do not spend your money on staying here !!.
- The staff is very good. Doesn’t matter if they speak poor English. We were travelling with a wheel chair user. The staff tried to understand what we were asking for. They even arranged disabled adapted taxis on 2 ocassions when we wanted to go out. So quite helpful it was.
- Very friendly staff. It had all the facilities like refrigerator, cooking oven, crockery required by a family.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Verona offers accommodations in Granada. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Verona, and Almuñécar is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Verona.
Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Parking for 15euros per day in the same building than the hotel
Incredibly nice staff members
Free tea and coffee available at any time. And a fridge at your diposal in the entrance if needed.
- Very good location on a main road but not noisy at all. Spacious room and bathroom. A small common area with common fridge and tea and coffee for free/1 euro. Very nice receptionists with good English. Big supermarket in 10 mins walking, small shops around. Alhambra is about 30 mins walking but up the hill so give yourself plenty of time or take a taxi for 5 euros.
- Very well situated. Great that there was coffee and tea available free and other drinks for a reasonable charge so I didn’t have to go out and find water. Exceptionally clean throughout and hot water for the shower .
- Spacious rooms, extremely clean, comfortable beds. In plain city centre: you can get to La Plaza del Carmen in 5 mins walking
- The best i had. Nice balcony and great location in the center. Good facilities and helpful stuff. Clean and new.
- Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Lima features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Lima, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Place was clean and new, location close to restaurants and attractions
- Special decorated hostel. Room is small but has everything needed. Host is very helpful.
The hostel Lima is quirky and delightful designed by the owner it catches his artistic charm its a mix of fantasy and up to date comforts and totally amazing
the owner himself is lovely and went out of his way to help and aid us thank you so much you made our holiday so very special,
The staff are sweet and kind and you feel like an honoured member of their family one of the very best experiences I and my daughter have experienced on holiday beyond expectations spotlessly clean comfortable and the mattress was a delight the weather was against us but the people the hostel and the delights of Granada won us over
cant thank the staff and owner enough for their help humour and support … I am disabled would go again anytime with total confidence and would say amazing place
- Great location in Granada center with man tapas Bars around the corner; good pricing for Granada; friendly owner; Impressive foyer in the guest house.
The hotel was in a superb position near to all the historical sights, although it did not cater for meals it made up for it in it’s quirky and outstanding decor as you will see from the attached photos. Comfortable and clean and great price for 2 people at 55 euros in Granada city centre.
The car park is just around the corner and the hotel has a special rate of I think it was approx 14 – 15 euros for 24 hours.
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Rodri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a tour desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Rodri, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Rodri.
Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
On the same road, there are a selection of breakfast cafe’s with really great deals as well as bars and restaurants for the night time.
The room was SPOTLESS. We were so impressed. The bathroom was very spacious, and we had two balconies which was great.
The amazing receptionist, was EXTREMELY helpful in advising us on how to get tickets for the Alhambra, where to eat, etc. I have never encountered such an informative and friendly receptionist, he really added to the experience! So thank you!
- the location is perfect and hosts and staffs are very nice, and give a lot of useful information about the traveling and recommendation. Strongly recommend this hotel.
- Our stay at Hostal Rodri was perfect! The room was lovely, everything was super clean and the bed was really comfy. The location is excellent since all major sites are in the vicinity. Our host made our stay even better – he has given us a handful of useful tips on what to see, where to eat, where to watch the flamenco etc. (all labeled and color coded by him on a map). He also helped us get the Granada Card which enabled us to see the stunning Alhambra even though we did not buy our tickets in advance. I would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Granada!
- Steff at reception was very friendly and helpful and location is very nice
- Everything was so great. The room was clean, super silent, safe and comfy. Host was so kind and helpful. Gracias!
- Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
Top Guest Houses In Trasmulas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Trasmulas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Trasmulas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Trasmulas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!