10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torviscón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torviscón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torviscón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torviscón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torviscón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torviscón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torviscón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torviscón Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in La Mamola, Hostal Onteniente features free WiFi.At the guest house, each room has a desk. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and some rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Hostal Onteniente every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Sierra Nevada is 70.8 miles from the accommodation, while Almuñécar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable staff very helpful ideal as a short stop
- The room was pristine,everything looked new,clean,bright and smelled nice too. Strawberries and bon bons in the room were such a nice touch. Bed was very comfortable and warm. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Location was excellent,2 minotes walk from the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic new hotel, very clean and comfortable and the staff are super friendly. We ate at their restaurant and were delighted by the choice and quality of the food, and with the staff who were very attentive and patient with our lack of Spanish. Lovely small fishing town. Looking forward to coming back!
Easy to find location, and, although nobody manning reception, we were able to gain access and our room key upon arrival.
The young friendly cleaner was a delight to meet, and of great assistance to us.
Brand new and clean hotel
Comfy beds, all the equipment you need
Good value for money
Close to La Rijana beach (15 mins by car)
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms come with a TV.Granada is 21 miles from Hostal Pampaneira, and Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Friendly staff, traditional mountain furnishings ,great location and the room was well heated.
- Everything was great – Hostsl bar and restaurant.
- Excellent location. Stunning views, romantic, rustic, just beautiful. The village is amazing, very nice!
- We were their because we were walking from the the villages, reception was though a window from the bar our hotel had a bar and restaurant below our window , hotel very clean, with the basic soap and towels. Dinner in the restaurant was lovely and staff were friendly
a typical spanish ‘Osteria in rural settings. Splendid surroundings, lovely lively village. Lots of restaurants and bars. Good Food. Very reasonable prices. BNice walks in the mountain range.
Daytrip to Granada or the coast is not too much of an effort.
We will be back here for sure.
Special tks go to Lorena an excellent very friendly and professional host. If the others rtake a bit of guidance from her the place will be a “10”
Set in the mountain village of Capileira, Hostal Moraima is 2-hours drive from Sierra Nevada National Park. It features rooms with private bathrooms, and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and the nearest ski slopes are within 30 minutes’ drive of the Moraima. The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43.5 miles away.
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Very lovely place with easy access from main street. Charming room with modern design and slight touch of spanish countryside. Very clean rooms with central heating, spacious bathroom with modern mixer taps and bidet. Comfortable bed with bedlinen and all the towels and shampoos provided.
- The location was great, right near restaurants and parking.
- Great location in centre of town. Large carpark nearby. Great little village for exploring the Sierra Nevada. Staff very helpful with recommending places to eat.
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra offers accommodations in Bubión, just 21 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hostal Terazas Alpujara, and Almuñécar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra.
- Nice owners, simple but delicious breakfast, great advice for walking routes around the area!
- The owners are amazing people. They have fresh apples they grow and a cosy fire place.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Maps avaliable of the local walks together with guidance given. Great breakfast coffee, toast and fresh fruit from the garden in beautiful room with a real log fire. Free parking outside. Great location for the bus from Granada. Many lovely walks starting from the door. Good restaurants within close distance for evening meal. Will be returning soon.
- That manager is such a nice guy going out of his way to make us welcome and comfortable despite the obvious language differences. Advised us about walks and provided maps; cooked chestnuts on the fire; and put on a DVD about Andalucia for us. Really really nice guy. Very clean. Lovely views down the valley and into the village. Convenient to restaurants and the bus stop.
- What a great place to stay. The owners are fantastic. They even treated us with fresh tomatoes and a glass of wine the night we arrived. Don’t miss the breakfast, typical tomatoes on toast with tea or coffee (only 3 euros). We got excellent information on what hike to take to take full advantage of the views and get great pictures. Awesome terraces to sit out on and gaze in wonder at the gorgeous surroundings. Parking was just around the corner, very easy access. We would stay here again without hesitation.
One of our top picks in Órgiva.The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
- Comfortable bed, plenty of space, good bathroom and lovely big outside terrace looking over the town and to the mountains beyond.
- lovely place with great hosts. only negative comment was the breakfast which was very poor and limited.
- Very welcoming and cozy! We absolutely loved everything.
- The friendliness of the host was by far the most pleasing aspect of this stay. She made us feel very welcome
- The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful. The owners considerate.
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is situated in Capileira in the centre of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- Great location just up from the bus stop. Room looked out over the street and the mountains in the distance and was spacious enough. I didn’t see any staff from check in to check out.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
This rural guesthouse, in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, offers free Wi-Fi, and overlooks the Poqueira Ravine. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
- At the entrance of Capileira, very close to bus station and amazing views from the front of the property. Eduardo was very accommodating.
- Easy check in. We booked a mountain view, which was fantastic. For one night, we lacked for nothing.
- The hostel is located with wonderful views over the town and mountains. The rooms are good value for money.
- Own bathroom!! Cleaness. Amazing nature everywhere around you!! You have to try terrace at Magic coffee next to the Hostal rural.. You will want to stay here forever <3
- Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Posada Alpujarra Sol
One of our best sellers in Órgiva! Located in Órgiva in the region of Andalusia, 21 miles from Granada, Posada Alpujarra Sol features a barbecue and hot tub.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Posada Alpujarra Sol, and Nerja is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Our room was spacious for the three of us with lots of light and a great view of the community passing by.
- The staff has good communication skill, friendly and helpful. The property is well looked after and offers kitchen, and roof-top space to be shared by 3 rooms. There are plenty nice restaurants.
- Good location if a little hidden. Would have been difficult if you were using a car. Very clean. Good bathroom and flexible heating. air conditioning.
Everything was clean. Plenty of hot water.
Public spaces clean and adequately equipped.
- We could not have had a better welcome and all our needs seen to so well. It was really useful having the self-catering facility, which was well equipped. Location in the centre of Orgiva is excellent.
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Located in Melejís, 17 miles from Granada, Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from Los Naranjos, and Nerja is 21 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles away.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
- Excellent value for money. Firendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Breakfast is simple but perfectly ample with lovely locally made orange marmelade.
- Restaurant and evening food was excellent quality and good value for money together with reasonably priced good wines. The views from the terrace across the valley were lovely.
The staff is very friendly, the room very clean. I booked a room at the back, it has a balcony.
The location is very good, the hotel is near other small cities and the lake, ideal for relaxing.
Rooms were fine and clean although noisy extractor fan system from the kitchen is attached to the building and reverberates all through the building all night where you are sleeping.
Views were amazing.
I asked where the pool was and they said it was dirty and not open. In fairness it was too cold to swim anyway but it would been nice to have known where it even was.
Pensión La Fuente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión La Fuente offers accommodations in Yegen. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Granada is 30 miles from Pensión La Fuente, and Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
- A lovely old traditional inn with very friendly and helpful owners. Rooms comfortable and clean. Separate dining room with interesting books on the area and great old photos of the inn and the village in the past. This is our third visit here and wouldn’t hesitate to go again!
Top Guest Houses In Torviscón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torviscón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torviscón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torviscón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!