10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tortosa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortosa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tortosa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortosa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortosa Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tortosa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tortosa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tortosa Catalonia:
Located in Tortosa, 13 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Hostal Virginia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles from Hostal Virginia, and Valderrobres is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- croissants were to die for! friendly staff in the cafe and fantastic area
- Room fairly quiet, powerful shower, good TV with lots of channels, good food in the cafe below which I could take up to the room, very friendly staff.
- Staff were so helpful and friendly,location was excellent
- Simple but pleasant room, lift and excellent cafe downstairs giving a good coffee and bite to eat. Excellent staff.
- Excellent location. Staff very helpful. Very reasonable price
Hostal Restaurante Arasa
Hostal Restaurante Arasa offers accommodations in Santa Bárbara. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Peñíscola is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante Arasa, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 8 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 42 miles away.
- The hostess was very friendly. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was great, also having dinner was very good! And everything was very clean.
- Overall very good hotel, clean, with kind personel and delicious food 🙂
- la habitacion muy comoda y el personal muy atewnto
El personal fue muy amable en todo momento y la comida muy buena. Precio calidad muy bien.
Todo muy limpio.
- Wij werden gastvrij ontvangen door de vriendelijke eigenaresse. Personeel was zeer behulpzaam en vriendelijk. Gemoedelijke Spaanse sfeer. Ontbijt was prima en we hebben daar in het restaurant heerlijk kunnen dineren (tapa’s) voor een mooie prijs. Locatie was midden in het centrum, auto kon op loopafstand gratis geparkeerd worden. Voor ons was het geluid van de kerkklokken geen probleem, je kiest uiteindelijk er zelf voor om midden in het centrum te verblijven. Afscheid bij vertrek was zeer hartelijk.
Hostal de Montaña Pous de la Neu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal de Montaña Pous de la Neu offers accommodations in Alfara de Carles, just 27 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 19 miles from Hostal de Montaña Pous de la Neu, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A very lovely cottage, well-equipped and comfortable. The fireplace made evenings cozy and warm. Excellent hiking nearby, and fantastic views from the property. The restaurant serves excellent local cuisine. Make sure you book a table for lunch, as it gets quite busy. Overall a wonderful place to stay – this is our second time there.
- Myself and my husband absolutely loved our stay. It was our favourite experience of our holiday. We were made to feel so welcome and the food is delicious and very authentic. The views were amazing and hikes are so brilliant. We couldn’t recommend it enough. Thank you for an amazing stay!
- Really friendly staff, fantastic food, amazing location, rented electric mountain bikes which I’d highly recommend. The walks and caves around the area are out of this world!
- The staff was really friendly, the rooms comfortable, the beds of the highest quality. It really was a fantastic experience, from the food in the restaurant to the amazing location. Highly recommended.
Location was spectacular, not really expecting such scenery in this area.
Hearty dinner with local game stews was excellent. Use of deer / boar heads to explain dinner to philologically challenged guests was innovative.
Staff very helpful
The cabin we stayed in was lovely
Hostal La Panavera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Panavera offers accommodations in Perelló, just 26 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambrils is 23 miles from Hostal La Panavera, and La Pineda is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 30 miles from Hostal La Panavera.
Excellent host, warm , friendly welcome, the interior decorated with skill, a complete design that embodied the intrinsic buildings style. Authentic period pieces used to retain that well loved ambience, in all an opportunity to recapture life as we imagine it once was.
Attention to detail, in all aspects, ensuring a relaxing break, and situated within easy walking distance into the rural town centre. In all providing perfect overnight accommodation, culminating with the perfect breakfast.
- The rooms at this establishment are wonderful, cozy beds and great bathroom supplies. The host was lovely and breakfast was delicious with great choice. Very quiet at night resulting in a great night’s sleep.
- Comfortable Beds /Pillows, Lovely cooked Breakfast with fresh (real) orange juice. We arrived on an evening when the local restaurants were not open – at short notice the owner cooked us an Omelette with salad and a lovely local desert.
- Excellent small hotel in Perello. The room had all modern facilities, including air conditioning, in a rustic style. The bed was individually adjustable by a hand controller, so excellent for relaxing with a good book. the bathroom had a bath with an excellent shower. Good power and plenty of hot water. Shampoo and shower gel were provided together with bottled water and other useful items. Also dressing gowns and slippers. Breakfast was very good with selection of hot food together with continental breakfast and delicious pastries. Great hospitality and an open log fire in the lounge to help you relax at the end of the day.
- The best hotel I’ve ever been to. Only 6 rooms, extremely quiet, very hospital owners, super breakfast with fresh juice, pancakes and fruits. Room was clean, good equipped with all we needed and even more, including regulated beds and menu of pillows. Highly recommend for relax.
- Excellent host, warm , friendly welcome, the interior decorated with skill, a complete design that embodied the intrinsic buildings style. Authentic period pieces used to retain that well loved ambience, in all an opportunity to recapture life as we imagine it once was.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Masia Tinet is located in Deltebre, just 30 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cambrils is 30 miles from Masia Tinet, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 37 miles from Masia Tinet.
- Found it easily, before in this region we have experienced difficulties in finding places. The outdoor pool appreciated on a hot sultry day after driving for 5 hours.
- Located in the middle of rice fields in a very flat area with mountains in the distance, the location is ideal for nature lovers. I arrived later than planned but was still warmly welcomed. The rooms have a rustic appearance with high ceilings to the roof and a functioning air-conditioner. Bed very comfortable and nice walk-in shower. Breakfast very substantial and a choice of fruit or vegetable juice. Take care with mosquitoes as you will need a repellent and possibly a plug in machine for the room – I had both and no problems but it is an area heavily infested with mosquitoes as they love the standing water of the rice fields. No problem if you are prepared.
- It was a delightful place where the personal touch of the owners was felt in the whole atmosphere – they went through great effort to create cosy corners in the garden – beautiful furniture and inlaid mosaic tables outside for breakfast with a view over the ricefields – freshly baked bread and croissants or cake jamon/ lomo/ cheese – they even made us breakfast on the road w warm bread and juice filled in a box with other delights made with so much love and warmth it is a little gem
We were really pleased with the over all quality of this accommodation and found the owners were really friendly and patient with our non existent Spanish!
The room was beautiful, I loved the furniture and decoration.
The lounge and dining areas were again, really lovely and I liked the fact you could make yourself a drink etc.
The outside area was great and we enjoyed watching a variety of birds feeding in the rice fields,
The bed was really comfortable and the shower / wet room was great.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful and spoke English. Breakfast was fantastic, more than I could eat. Lovely room with really nice touches and lovely, modern bathroom. Very peaceful and quiet location surrounded by rice fields. Remote location suited me but would only be good if you have a car and are willing to drive for food etc.
Antiga Estació de Benifallet
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Antiga Estació de Benifallet offers accommodations in Benifallet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cambrils is 31 miles from Antiga Estacio Benifallet, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 25 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 37 miles away.
- We arrived by bicycle, very hungry on a very busy Easter Monday afternoon, despite being very busy, lady taking food orders was very patient describing items on the menu, meal was great. We stayed 2 nights, the guy running the establishment was very helpful and friendly. Very much enjoyed staying there and very handy for cycling the ‘Via Verde’.
- The green route Via Verde an excellent bike experience – downhill just enjoy Nature on the old railroad track
- The guys running it were great. Cooked good food and pleasant people.
- Very convenient if you plan to walk or ride the Via Verda. Otherwise, it’s in the middle of nowhere.
- Surprised to see such a nice and rather modern room in the nature. And it has a history behind – a railway station turned into a small hotel. The food was out of this world – we actually had our best paella here out of all the other places we visited
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ca L´Ángels is located in Prat de Compte in the region of Catalonia, just 27 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.L’Ametlla de Mar is 22 miles from Ca L´Ángels, and Tortosa is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 40 miles from Ca L´Ángels.
- THE BED WAS COMFY AND THE RADIATORS FINE. THE BREAKFASTS WERE GENEROUS AND ROBERTO HRLPFUL AND FRIENDLY. IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE A KITCHEN TO MAKE A BREW, GOOD PARKING VERY CLOSE.
- Friendly helpful staff, excellent breakfast, great value for money.
- Very pretty place and really nice host. The breakfast was excellent! The room looked out over the main road but it was extremely quiet (in November) and the parking was just across the road from the restaurant and bar that are part of the same property. Interesting old furniture in the room. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay.
The view from our room of the mountains was breath taking. The surrounding area is remarkable.
everything about this hotel was great.
The breakfast was absoluty amazing: a sort of traditional ham with toast, caffé latte and a biscuit.
Really good attention.
Hostal Can Marinés
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Can Marinés offers accommodations in Sant Carles de la Ràpita, just 21 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.L’Ametlla de Mar is 21 miles from Hostal Can Marinés, and Tortosa is 14 miles away. Castellon Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very clean and spacious room. Easy street parking. A two minute walk to the town centre with lots of shopping and eating possibilities. Breakfast was good.
– It was allowed to smoke in the room
– Nice view from the window
– Strong internet connection over wifi
- La comodidad y nos habiamos alojado en el hostal y el dueño nos cambio al hotel que tambien era suyo para que estuvieramos mas comodos por eso un 10
- La atención del personal, el restaurante: comida de calidad y exquisita
- El desayuno estuvo muy bien, el trato personal excelente, la ubicación muy buena
Hostal Residencia Celma
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de la Ràpita.Located in Sant Carles de la Ràpita in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Peñíscola, Hostal Residencia Celma features a hot tub and a private beach area. The guesthouse has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find an ATM at the property.Ski equipment is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. L’Ametlla de Mar is 21 miles from Hostal Residencia Celma, and Tortosa is 14 miles away. Castellon Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- When we arrived this accommodation had had a problem with the water supply, and we were offered one of the owners apartment in another property near by. We should have paid 413 euro for a room only, and agreed to pay 400 euro for the apartment which didn’t have the location we really desired. We were happy with the apartment and the owner was very sorry about the problems he was having. We booked the property over a year in advance to secure this location. Our holiday was a trip down memory lane as sant Carlos was our family holiday destination for over 20 years. This was my first visit for 19 years and the 1st time my mum had been since my father had passed away 14 years ago. Location wasn’t everything though we had a fab time and would love to visit again.
I’ve booked a room and they changed it for private apartment, with two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. WiFi was working fine, we could stay few hours longer than typical check out.
Also, a very nice host took care of us even when we arrived late at night.
Spacious rooms. Very good WIFI. Easy to park the car. Microwave, refrigirator, freezer, bath-tub, satellite TV and everything you need.
A very nice host took care of me even when I arrived at 02.30 at night.
- the kind attention received. The place is really comfortable and clean. I strongly recommend to spend here some days.
- Die Ferienwohnung war sehr geräumig. Wir hatten zwei Schlafzimmer, ein großes Bad, eine offene Küche zu Wohn- und Essbereich. Wir hatten alles an Ausstattung, was man braucht. War gut. Der Gastgeber führte uns zur Unterkunft und gab noch nützliche Tipps. Neben Spanisch wurde auch gut Englisch gesprochen.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Angela offers accommodations in Deltebre.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Reus Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Good staff – Great help with the info about delta of Ebro, it’s fine when people love the place were they live. The best price/quality ratio during our long trip
- Staff was really kind. We came at 3h at morning and that boy was waiting and calling us if all was OK. Hotel was very cleaned and confortable
- Proprietario molto gentile ed accogliente. Prezzo molto conveniente, stanza pulitissima e ben arredata.
- El trato muy bueno,tuve prioridades que en otros sitios no tiene, la estancia fue mejor de lo que me esperaba.
- No es un hotel de 5 estrelles pero es prou acollidor i confortable. Personal atent i amable.
Top Guest Houses In Tortosa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tortosa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tortosa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tortosa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!