10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torrox Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrox Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torrox Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrox Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrox Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torrox Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torrox Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torrox Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in Nerja! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Azahara is located in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga and 10 miles from Almuñécar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torre del Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Azahara, and Lanjarón is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very good breakfast, the best on our 2 wk tour of Andalusia. Very friendly staff.
- The breakfast was great, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room and beds were clean. A nice hostel; I would repeat.
- I just liked the place from the very beginning 🙂 Very friendly staff ready to help with everything (even printing tickets), very good location with free parking option nearby at Mercadone shopping center (was very important to us as we used Nerja as a base to explore Andalusia), free WiFi, clean rooms, cosy atmosphere, very reasonably priced.
- It was nice to have some breakfast available in the morning. The staff were very nice and welcoming.
- The people I met seemed very friendly and the breakfast in the morning had a lot of delicious, healthy options.
Pensión Algarrobeña is located in Algarrobo, 22 miles from Malaga and 27 miles from Torremolinos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
-Very helpful and friendly staff
-Everything very clean, even the shared bathrooms
-very well-priced even though we came in the main season
-good location to explore the area if you have a car
- The room (and en-suite) were perfectly adequate and very clean.
One of our best sellers in Nerja! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Abril offers accommodations in Nerja.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Malaga is 30 miles from Hostal Abril, and Almuñécar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Abril.
- I have stayed there a few times already, great location, lovely and friendly staff, can’t say bad things!
- We have stayed here many times and it never disappoints.
- Great location, friendly staff, large clean and modern room and definitely recommended.
- Great location, excellent value for money very clean,free safe air conditioning if you needed it, heating if you needed it. Small basic but clean and well presented
- The hostal is at a good location, minutes away from everything of interest in Nerja. The staff were helpful and accommodating,and resolved immediately a mistake that was made with the room we were given.
Hostal La Ermita
One of our top picks in Nerja.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This guesthouse is situated in the heart of Nerja, just a 5 minute walk from the famous Balcón de Europa and Nerja’s fantastic beaches.The hotel offers a range of services, including an elegant bar, where you can sample a variety of tapas, a cafe and terrace with a selection of pastries, sandwiches and rolls, and a restaurant serving a variety of traditional local cuisine.
- Very good location. Near to every thing We wanted to visit.
STAFF WERE GOOD.ROOM VERY CLEAN, GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION
FOOD AND DRINK WERE VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE
The bed was very comfy,
The staff were good – becoming friendlier as the week went by. The fish in the restaurant was lovely – and cheap, and lots of it – try the boquerone!
- Excellent breakfast – exceptional service and staff
- It is a family hotel and therefore service good. Always welcoming . Room good but on front of hotel so always traffic noise even with double glazing. Always very helpful if something is missing or a problem.my
Hostal San Miguel
One of our top picks in Nerja.Located in the Nerja City Centre neighborhood in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga, Hostal San Miguel features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Almuñécar is 10 miles from Hostal San Miguel, and Torre del Mar is 11 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 31 miles away.
- Lovely Hostal …Lovely staff Good value for money
- Staff very friendly and location good close to free parking
- Clean, plenty of space, good shower, request for extra pillows fulfilled.
- Staying alone I had a very clean comfortable room on the third floor with fridge and kettle. Pleasant roof top terrace to have a drink and relax.
- Excellent location, spacious accommodation, helpful staff, beautiful terrace.
Hostal Tres Soles
One of our top picks in Nerja.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on a picturesque street in the pretty town of Nerja, this hotel captures the feel of a typical, Spanish, coastal settlement.The Tres Soles has a beautiful façade and is situated in the central area of the historic quarter. The rooms are decorated in a rustic Andalusian style, offering a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.It enjoys a very convenient location close to the center of town, the Balcon de Europa and the Mediterranean Sea. The nearest beaches are Carabeo, Burriana and Calahonda.
It wasnt actually the hotel we stayed in. It was one of their two bedroom apartments on Calle Christo which we didn’t realise at first because it didn’t really make it clear on the booking form. When they sent the directions we had a bit of a panic because I wanted sea view and private terrace etc.
We nearly cancelled but decided to keep with it. But when we arrived wow ! Couldn’t fault it. Beautiful two bed apartment right in the heart of town. Lovely private patio at the back but not much of a view that side but there was a lovely roof terrace with sea views and 4 sun loungers.
I would definitely choose to stay there again.
Comfortable beds. Well equipped kitchen. Perfect location.
- The room was very comfortable and so were the beds. The location was very good and the staff were friendly.
- Lovely place, ideal location, comfortable, good value
- Very efficient staff. Nice clean and very central. Easy walk everywhere
- The location is literally the street off balcon. It is such a pretty place, great breakfasts and very clean.
- It wasnt actually the hotel we stayed in. It was one of their two bedroom apartments on Calle Christo which we didn’t realise at first because it didn’t really make it clear on the booking form. When they sent the directions we had a bit of a panic because I wanted sea view and private terrace etc.
Hostal Luna de Nerja
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostal Luna de Nerja is located in the Nerja City Centre neighborhood in Nerja.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Malaga is 30 miles from Hostal Luna de Nerja, and Almuñécar is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The owners were very responsive and welcoming, the location is excellent, and the room was very clean.
- Excellent central clean hostal, spitting distance from the balcon de europa and in the middle of the main shopping thoroughfair! Staff were super friendly, letting us check in early and minding our bags for a few hours on our leaving day..
- Although we were only there for 1 night, we found the Hostal to be just what we needed. We found it to be extremely clean and comfortable. The staff (owners?) were friendly and helpful. The Hostal is ideally situated in the centre of town. Definitely value for money.
- amazing value friendly helpful and excellent facilities
- Perfect location, in the heart of Nerja. Would thoroughly recommend, basic room but spotlessly clean and the owners were so friendly and helpful.
Hostal Alhambra – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Nerja.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Alhambra – Adults Only is located in the Nerja City Centre neighborhood in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga and 11 miles from Almuñécar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Torre del Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Alhambra – Adults Only, and Lanjarón is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Alhambra – Adults Only.
- Loved how close to everything it was, an the staff were so nice and helpful. I would really recommend this hotel! We will definitely go back.
- Staff very helpful, rooms are beautifully clean. Easy walk to central area of Nerja.
- Room was a little small but wasn’t a problem and spacious modern bathroom.
- the Staff and the room which was small but adequate and there was a fridge
- Everything was perfect! The host is an amazing man and they are extremely helpful with anything you need.
Easy Nerja Guesthouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Easy Nerja Guesthouse offers accommodations in Nerja.Every room has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Malaga is 30 miles from Easy Nerja Guesthouse, Apartment, and Almuñécar is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I loved the location of the place – 3 minutes from the bus station, a pleasant 7-minute walk to the balcony of Europe, 1 minute to the Mercadona supermarket. I loved the terrace on the upper floor where one could enjoy be it a morning breakfast which you can prepare in the kitchen just the opposite, or just while away some time in the sun. The room is neat and convenient – what eelse to desire ?
- Beautifully clean, central to the old town and beaches and staff couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful:-) Would definitely stay again! Thankyou Easy Nerja!
- A return visit. The staff are always lovely to us oldies and we are already planning a return trip.
- I liked the location, and the WiFi. The terrace was nice .
- The guesthouse had a great location and room was really nice, spacious and clean. Everything I needed was there and the terrace was amazing!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Nerjasol is located in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga and 10 miles from Almuñécar.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torre del Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Nerjasol, and Lanjarón is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Nerjasol.
the room is just ok but it has the smell of smoking!
it is quite noisy at night the bathroom is too old.
but the location is very nice to visit.
- The NerjaSol is very central… The staff are super helpful and very nice, they do their best in a very dated setting..
- Perfect location, friendly staff, comfortable, clean and good value for money 😊
- Only slept there but is clean and cheap and 2 min walk into the centre
- The private roof terrace I had was nice and gave me that extra bit of space. Location is excellent for both the bus station and the seafront, it’s right in the middle of the two. Staff were helpful, especially the day I left, printing out a bus ticket free of charge for me.
- the room is just ok but it has the smell of smoking!
Top Guest Houses In Torrox Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torrox Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torrox Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torrox Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!