10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torresmenudas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torresmenudas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torresmenudas Castile And Leon:
Casa Lucy is located in Torresmenudas, 11 miles from Salamanca and 28 miles from Zamora.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Ambiente rural de la localización, estar a Salamanca a escasos 10 minutos en coche.
- El trato personal y cercano, el ambiente familiar y agradable, la habitación limpia y acogedora, y la Libertad que su dueña nos dió en todo momento para usar las instalaciones a nuestro antojo. El desayuno es también de calidad. Sin duda, repetiríamos.
- Понравилось, что несмотря на позднее время хозяйка нас дождалась. Номер и постельное бельё были чистыми.
- El lugar, entorno muy tranquilo, a 15 minutos de Salamanca, el desayuno te lo preparas tu mismo, la propietaria muy agradable y atenta, hemos estado muy agusto.
- Hospitalidade fantástica! Local tranquilo. A Lucy é uma excelente anfitriã: muito simpática e dedicou muito do seu tempo a dar informações e dicas da zona e país. A voltar!
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Hostal Restaurante Carolina is located in Pedrosillo el Ralo, 9 miles from Salamanca and 24 miles from Ledesma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room was so clean and accommodated my husband and I with our 2 children
- We arrived over two hours late at 1.30 am. Despite this the owner, whom we had to wake was cheerful and accommodating. The four bed family room was clean and comfortable.
- Evening meal and continental breakfast fine (not included in obviously low price). Out of season so pool closed and little to do in this quiet village. For an overnight stay on a journey it was good and it may be good base for exploring Salamancar and the local area. On its own it is however isolated but felt car was safe in the hotel car park. I would rate it good value for money.
- Lovely comfortable and quiet room. Good location too.
- Staff is great, the restaurant serves great food with very reasonable prices.
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca and 22 miles from Ledesma. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El hombre de recepción muy amable.
- El hostal esta cerca de la parada del bus que en diez minutos estas en el centro de salamanca.Esta en un pueblo en las afueras.El problema es que tienen ese edificio y luego tambien tienen habitaciones en otro edificio a cinco minutos y en esa calle no hay nada pero se llega pronto al bus a un super panadería etc que esta todo en la avda principal.Las habitaciones estan limpias,relacion calidad precio bien.
- Buena atención, hostal limpio y agradable e instalaciones en orden. Todo correcto.
Sweet Home Salamanca
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Sweet Home Salamanca is located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 25 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Great location in the heart of the old town but the street itself is quiet. I travelled by motorbike and just left the bike parked outside the hotel with no problems. Overall great little hotel and value for money.
- It’s a room with a small kitchen, confortable, small bathroom, clean and with perfect location, in the middle of the old center… El hotel tiene muy buena relación calidad precio, es confortable y esta muy bien ubicado, dentro del casco antiguo.
I booked a single room and I ended up having a whole 4-bed room just for me!
I loved the view from my balcony and the kitchen + common room were great. The pension was really close to the centre and it was safe to walk home at night, as there were many other hostels nearby.
- Very central yet not noisy. I was not given a renovated room, and it was still OK.
- Amazing common area, with a really cute patio. Room was big and wifi reached out perfectly. Nice balcony and better location.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Cadenas offers accommodations in Ledesma, just 20 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- Breakfast was really nice. The receptionist was quite friendly and Ledesma is a beautiful place yo visit
- Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Easy to find. Walking distance from historic town (we like to walk so distances were not an issue). Clean.
- Las habitaciones no estaban mal, muy sencillas y decoración básica. La ubicación buena, un pueblo cercano a salamanca
- Personal muy amable, habitación limpia, cena de 10 y muy buen precio.
- El personal muy amable. El desayuno riquísimo. El restaurante muy bueno.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hostal EscapaT is located in the Van Dyck neighborhood in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 24 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very good location, good accommodation, fair price
- It s clean and has breakfast included, big room, and confortable bed.
- Cheap hostel near by centre of the town with breskfast.
- Cleanliness and that my room had its very own bathroom.
– Location of the Hostel is really great, you just need to cross the street and you’re in the Area Pedonal.
– Everything was clean and the lady in the morning was always nice and asked if we wanted news towels.
– Althought the shower space was minimal, the water was good. Take shampoo and shower gel, at least in our room there was only gel at the washbasin.
Some additional information:
– Except for a couple of hours in the morning (for breakfeast, cleaning and payments) there was never any employees at the Hostel. When we arrived we had to call for someone to give us the code keys to enter, but we had no problems with this situation.
– Since the Hostel is at the city center, it’s not only complicated to park as it’s impossible to do it for free, there are parkings all over Salamanca which you can reserve in advance (it’s cheaper), there is one at about 200mts. from the Hostel.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hostal Kimbara is located in Salamanca, just 20 miles from Ledesma.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Great value for money in a great location. Acceptable facilities for the price. Nice and friendly receptionist.
- The location is great – it’s close to the old town and the railway station at the same time. Quite clean room
- Nothing.this is the worst place I have ever stayed in.
- The hostel overall has and excellent location, a few minutes from the center and all the attractions, the beds and rooms are comfortable and very clean. They have an elevator, it feels very safe and calm. Perfect for couples and families.
The ensuite bathroom to the double room had a small bath which was delightful.
The bed was comfortable.
Hostal Hispanico II
Hostal Hispanico II is located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 24 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.
- Ideal for a short stay . It’s comfortable, clean, simple, warm (was winter), has a parking lot in the back. The owner was super nice and was waiting for us at 1am even though the reception closed at 11pm.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- Excellent staff, very friendly even gave us a map and explained the areas to see. Ten minutes to the sights or number 10 bus from very near.
- good location, close to the center but where there is still parking.
- Very helpful receptionist, gave us a map of the city with places to visit. Nice and clean room, with air conditioning and a window.
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Hostal Barcelona offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Barcelona, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Very comfortable and clean room. The location is great, you can easily get to the bus station from there and to the rest of the city from the other side
- An excellent location opposite the entrance to the old town. On a main road, but heard no noise from the traffic, or the large school group staying. A modern, spacious, clean room, more like a 3 or 4 star hotel than a hostel. Luxurious bathroom. Nothing basic about the level of comfort here! I would definitely stay again.
- Great location just across the street from the historic old town and university. Easy to find and always open 24/7 with someone at the desk. The staff was friendly. A good deal, although a basic accommodation. Very clean and well presented.
- Room was clean well equipped and one could expect little more for the price.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
- This is the second time I’ve stayed at this super little hostel. It’s in a great location, the room is large , clean and very comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Perfect location in a quiet square next to Plaza Mayor. My room was on the top floor and got the afternoon sun so that was perfect for a winter stay. Clean, spacious room; helpful staff. Easy walk to restaurants and historical places of interest. Short walk from the train station and from the bus station. Highly recommended.
- overall excellent and I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Perfect location in the center, yet quiet, elevator, bathtub, helpful staff, the promo price was unbeatable.
- It was a really pleasant expieriance, we were only using this hotel as a midway stop on a long voyage. It was so cosy and large that we would have loved to stay longer.
Top Guest Houses In Torresmenudas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torresmenudas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!