10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torreorgaz Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Torreorgaz Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torreorgaz Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torreorgaz Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torreorgaz Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torreorgaz Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torreorgaz Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torreorgaz Extremadura:
Casa Rural Castillo de Cáceres
Located in Cáceres, 30 miles from Mérida, Castillo de Cáceres features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Talavera La Real Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Everything. The staff was outstanding. Always helpful. Breakfast was good.
Original location, nice staff, very relaxed way of functioning.
Beautiful nature in the big garden – fields at the back!!!!
Breathtaking!!! Looks like coming from another time!!
- Family room was large and comfortable. Air conditioning worked perfectly as it was cold outside but very comfortable in the room. The whole castle ambience, kids loved it. I wish we can come back during summer to enjoy the surroudings.
- The castle is absolutely beautiful and decorated with beautiful rugs and artwork. The view from the rooms is breathtaking, as well as the French garden outside the castle. We had a very peaceful stay.
- I loved everything! Felt in the 16th century with an air of modernity.
One of our best sellers in Cáceres! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Al-Qazeres offers accommodations in Cáceres.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Talavera La Real Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Really nice, basic hotel. Very clean. Very well maintained. Comfy, simple room with attached bath and heat. Very friendly, attentive staff.Great value.
- You get a clean room, if a little dated, however for the cost would expect nothing more.
- ACTUAL LOCATON IS GOOD, THOUGH AT THE MOMENT THERE IS ONGOING MONUMENTAL WORK IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. ONCE THIS IS COMPLETED THE LOCATION OF THIS HOTEL WILL BE IDEAL TO VISIT THE PLACES OF TOURISTIC INTEREST.
- The hostel can be reached even on foot from the main train station, I would recommend taking a bus. Room and bathroom are very clean, bed is comfortable, the location is perfect if you don’t want to be in the middle of the old town but still very close to it. The hostel provides basic comfort, and I wasn’t expecting much more. Staff was very friendly.
the location is perfect because it is in the city center, which means close to everywhere by foot
the staff is very nice and give you lot of advices about where to eat, go, etc…
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Neptuno offers accommodations in Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Neptuno.
- Easy to park nearby, good bar next door, room spacious and warm, easily walkable to city centre, friendly and helpful staff.
- Room traditional and very clean. Great for bus station/town centre.
- The Neptuno is very convenient to the center of town, a 5-10minute walk with children.
It’s my 2nd stay in Neptuno since last Summer. The room at the back with a comfy double bed was much quieter than the one at the front I had last year. Strong WiFi signal, too.
Manager Marino was amicable enough to waive the fee to cancel the 2nd room, which was erroneously reserved in a double booking, after I discovered the mistake and requested booking.com on the date I checked-in, to rectify the unintended double reservations. Strong WiFi signal in the room.
- A ten minute walk from the center and good facilities (bathroom in room). Very hospitable staff
Hostal Plaza de Italia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Plaza de Italia offers accommodations in Cáceres.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Talavera La Real Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owners. Perfect location. Good budget place.
- Friendly welcome from staff/owners each time I saw them. It’s in a residential street but only a 5-7 min walk (uphill on return) from the old town. Nice to be very close but outside it. Despite other comments elsewhere wifi worked great.
The staff went out of their way to be helpful.. One came running out to help us park and another ran down the road to find somewhere open for me to buy a bottle of water.
It’s close to the old centre.
- Staff was very friendly, personable and helpful, helping me to carry my big backpack to the room, giving good restaurant recommendations, etc.
- The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodated our early check-in. Great location close to the Plaza Mayor. We had a good-sized room with twin beds and lovely view. The hostal staff were quick to clean our room while we were out sightseeing in the morning, so we could come back for a rest in the afternoon. Good value for money.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Argentina offers accommodations in Cáceres, just 27 miles from Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Was a perfect satay ! Silence on the room, Comfortable bedroom and nice people.
- Clean small room, in a convenient position both for the bus and train station. Not so far from the city centre.
- The hostal is located about half way between the bus and train stations and the city centre, about 15 minutes walk each way. Plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby and a supermarket, although it closes about 7:30. Cash only, but at 29 euros a night can’t complain.
The price was really convenient, and for such price the quality provided was above standard. Basic room, with good cleaning level and comfortable bed.
Location not bad, just 10-15′ from the train station and from the city center.
- Near the center. It was the only one available with a normal price.
Hernán Cortés is located in Cáceres, just 26 miles from Trujillo.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and biking. Talavera La Real Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Cleanliness was excellent. The bedroom was bright, comfortable and generously sized. The shower worked well and there were good lights over the mirror. The location is excellent – just a few minutes on foot from the city centre and the old town.
- The price value ratio is excellent and the staff was friendly and willing to help
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Clean, nice and spacious room. Good wifi. Good price. Very good location.
- Excellently located, friendly and helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Great value for money.
- It was convenient and had all the facilities I needed.The owner and his daughter were friendly and helpful.
Hostal Ciudad de Cáceres
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ciudad de Cáceres offers accommodations in Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trujillo is 28 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Cáceres, and Alcántara is 30 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It’s a basic campsite, no frills but perfectly acceptable for a night when travelling.
- Very nice staff at reception, very helpful. Large room, amazing shower, quiet and peaceful (in winter)
- Generally clean, good value and close to the autoroute so a good stop en route when travelling from Algarve to Santander.
- The restaurent was superb. The food and drink prices were very reasonable . I had the set dinner which was beautifully served ,the food was far in excess of the price charged . I do not know how theydo it for the price .
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Good evening meal
Pension El Cesar
Located in Cáceres, 26 miles from Trujillo, Pension El Cesar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 47 miles from Pension El Cesar.
- Central and silent location. Comfy bed, clean bathroom.
- Nice and friendly staff also the location is good. The value for the price is pretty okay
- My own room. Not too many people. Bathroom always free. Not a lot of noise. Nice wifi. Fan and the room made the hot summer comfortable.
- Not far from downtown. Friendly staff, they supply keys for guest to free access any time. The room is ordinary but it is OK for this money
- The room was big and the bed was very comfortable. It is definitely worth the money.
Hostal La Rosa
Hostal La Rosa is located in Cáceres, just 27 miles from Trujillo.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly even though I don’t speak Spanish well. They were very accommodating and even gave me a map and some advice on where to go for a walk around the city. The room had its own shower and sink, which was really convenient for me…this is aside from the private external bathroom that came with my room. My room also had a mini refrigerator
- Il était situé à 10 minute à pied du vieux Cáceres
- La limpieza del baño y su ubicación. El personal fue muy ateto y agradable
- La ubicación estaba genial, fácil aparcamiento, los dueños un amor, ambiente familiar y ningún problema por ir con la perrita, es bueno encontrar gente amiga de los animales.
- El esfuerzo de la encargada por una estancia agradable.
One of our best sellers in Cáceres! Featuring free WiFi, Alameda Palacete offers accommodations in Cáceres.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very, very well located, charming building, confortable and spacious rooms. Friendly and helpfull staff. We stay in a suíte for a family of 4 and we really enjoy it. The decoration “belle epoque like” is what makes it different and cosy.
- very quirky decor which suited us fine but others might find un modern. Spacious rooms and excellent location to historic centre .
- Tastefully decorated, quiet location, very helpful staff.
- Nice spacious room in an old apartment block. Good location with only a short walk to the centre of town and the main square.
- Good location and easy to find. Nicely made establishment.
Top Guest Houses In Torreorgaz Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torreorgaz Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torreorgaz Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torreorgaz Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!