10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torredembarra Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torredembarra Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torredembarra Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torredembarra Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torredembarra Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torredembarra Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torredembarra Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torredembarra Catalonia:
L’Àncora de Barà
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, L’Àncora de Barà is located in Roda de Bará, just 19 miles from Salou. The guest house has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and free use of bicycles is available. Sitges is 18 miles from L’Àncora de Barà, and Tarragona is 12 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 17 miles away.
Very quaint property in a quiet area. Old house with good privacy. Nice and big with a nice patio
Price is good but expect what you pay for.
- All things were amazing! Hospitable host, great location, spacious apartment, clean air and proximity to the sea
- Absolutely fantastic property! So peaceful, tranquil and beautiful. Wish we could have stayed a week! We had the downstairs multi-bedroom apartment for our family, and it was just perfect. Spacious living room, dining room and small fully equipped kitchen all in an authentic Spanish style. Lovely views into the gardens and out to filtered views of the Sea. Joan was a very pleasant and accommodating host. The 5-minute walk down to the small beach cove and boardwalk was scenic and easy. Lovely area and the small village at El Roc de Sant Gaieta was just another 5-10 minute walk down the boardwalk. Nice cafes there and cute tourist shops to explore. We hope to return for a longer stay some time in the future!
- Very pleasant host. Generous extraordinary accomodation, tastefully decorated. Peaceful and relaxed neighborhood. Sort of private beach only some 100 steps downstairs. Wonderful breakfast on the terrace with view on the sea. Go there!
Location was very good, just minutes from a small beach reached by going down several sets of steps which also lead to a public walkway which in either direction goes to a choice of well kept attractive main town beaches.
Comfortable bed with clean bedding. Good Tv and fast internet. Nice terrace to sit on overlooking the sea through some trees. Lots of birds and red squirrels to watch in the attractive gardens.
- Very quaint property in a quiet area. Old house with good privacy. Nice and big with a nice patio
Hostal El Callejón
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Tarragona in the region of Catalonia, 8 miles from Salou, Hostal El Callejón features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Sitges is 29 miles from Hostal El Callejón, and Cambrils is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from Hostal El Callejón.
- Extremely clean Hostel near the beach, very quite as in a back street and with own parking. Cafeteria on site with local wine, products and garden tables quite a plus. Everybody was helpful. Good price.
The hotel was set well back from the main road Via Augusta down a narrow access road. The location is excellent and the family-run facility quirky but fun. They cooked us a pizza in the evening so we didn’t have to go out (travelling home!) which was good, and they had wine for us to drink too. Our dog was welcome, although we were not permitted to leave him in the room.
The beach is a couple of minutes walk and well equipped with bars. There were restaurants nearby or about 12 minutes walk away in the city itself.
- There was nothing we particularly liked, although it was a relief that the heating was adequate as it was very cold outside.
- Tje hostal is in a good location, a short walk from the Roman amphitheater and city center
- we were able to buy a nice bottle of wine at reception and were provided with glasses to drink it.
This small and charming budget hotel has a furnished open-air terrace where you can soak up the sunshine, and is only 350 feet to Calafell’s beach. Enjoy a breakfast service and a peaceful location.The hotel is in a residential area of Calafell and just a short distance from the Costa Daurada beach. The Rovior Pension has homey and cheerful interiors with simple furnishings. All bedrooms enjoy private bathrooms with bathtubs or shower units.Start the day with a Rovior breakfast served from 7:30 am on weekdays and from 8 am during the weekend.Make a visit to the nearby theme park of Port Aventura, just 30 minutes away. You can try the thrilling rides and see the attractions. Browse the shops, bars and restaurants of the commercial district, just 650 feet from the Rovior.
- The staff was wonderfull,we arrived around 10 a.m. and they told us to come back in 1 hour,so we had our room ready hours before check in. Terrace is very nice and specious, rooms are clean and there is a small fridge in the room. Wi-fi is ok,A/C is great. Close to the beach (aprox 2 min walk)
- It’s in a walking distance from beach, long street for free parking, but it may take the time to find the parking slot on it.
- Great location. It’s a family trip w/ my college aged sons. We thought hostels would be good for them to meet other early 20’s folks, while the parents stayed at at much nicer property nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable and the service really good. We had booked only one night and then we stayed 3 nights. Very satisfied, we would not hesitate to return.
- Nice location, big and clean room. Perfect for us! Good shower, spacious room and bathroom, small fridge.. Will book again! Friendly staff. Great value for money.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the heart of Tarragona’s historic quarter, this reasonably-priced hotel is ideal for a visit to this charming Catalan city.The Hostal Noria is conveniently located in Plaça de la Font, a long pedestrian square which forms the city’s focal point. From the hotel, all of Tarragona’s historic monuments are just a short walk away. Outside the city you will find a range of beautiful beaches and the Port Aventura theme park in nearby Salou.
- Beautiful location on Plaza de la Font. Lovely staff. Clean and comfortable basic rooms with nice bathrooms. The corner rooms have a balcony on both the street and the square and the view is fantastic. Nice little bar/cafe on the ground floor and staff let us leave our things in the baggage room on our last day.
- The location is fab near to lots of bars and restaurants and because it’s in the old town you can walk to many of the attractions.
- The location was good. The price was cheap except that they cheated me.
- Location is perfect. Room was clean and heating was sufficient for cold nights.
- Clean, neat and tidy room. ideal location. if you want to be in the city!
One of our best sellers in Tarragona! Forum Tarragona is located in Tarragona, just 7 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sitges is 30 miles from Forum Tarragona, and Cambrils is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from Forum Tarragona.
- The hotel is located right in the heart of the city, the double bed was very comfy, the room quite nice with a great balcony view and air conditioning.
- The location is undoubtedly great.It might be a good place to stay with a bigger group of friends if all can get the same floor. It’s definitely more like an apartment rather a hostel.
- Lovely view of the place de font from the balcony. Very helpful cleaning lady who enabled me to leave bag for later collection.
- Amazaing customer service from Rosa from the reception! Very nice and helpfull!
- Very good value for the money. Staff was friendly when they were there. The location was great! Everything in walking distance- especially the amphitheater and Cathedral of Tarragona!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Altafulla, 13 miles from Salou, Villa Isabel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Sitges is 23 miles from Villa Isabel, and Tarragona is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 12 miles from Villa Isabel.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Europa is located in Tarragona, just 6 miles from Salou.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 30 miles from Hostal Europa, and Cambrils is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Close to the train station and a short walk to the old town.
the hotel is pretty close from the beach, about 10 min walk.
they cleaned the room every morning and put fresh towels, but the cleaning wasn’t done thoroughly.
AC was quite nice.
frendly staff but knew no english.
- Close to the railway station, clean room, very helpful lady-receptionist.
- Que pagué por una habitación individual y me dieron una doble y que el baño que contaba con una ducha estaba limpio.
Camera essenziale, spaziosa, molto pulita.
Hostal El Castell
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Castell offers accommodations in Calafell, just 24 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sitges is 13 miles from Hostal El Castell, and Tarragona is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay! Very cozy clean room, good bathroom, all people on receiption were so kind, great breakfast.
- Was very clean, staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent value much more choice than we expected for the money, well worth having.
- Size of room and balcony and en-suite was superb. Staff were so friendly and the cleanliness was first class. Fresh linen and cleaning our rooms everyday except Sunday was very impressive.
- Friendly and helpful staff, very beautiful and clean rooms, good prises!
- Alles, vriendelijk personeel schone kamer en sanitair
Hostal Del Priorat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Del Priorat offers accommodations in Banyeres del Penedes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Salou is 25 miles from Hostal Del Priorat, and Sitges is 14 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 22 miles away.
- Much too expensive for what it was. Terrible breakfast choice.
- Clean was everywhere, good bed linen, good oven in kitchen for self cooking
- Fantastic staff that couldn’t of been more helpful
- El trato del personal, la decoración del hostal, la comodidad de la cama, la arquitectura del inmueble, el tranquilo entorno en el que se encuentra ubicado…. en definitiva todo. Solo estuve una noche pero cuando ví todo supe que iba a volver a repetir en este encantador hostal.
La atención al cliente inmejorable.
En el desayuno había de todo y preguntaban si faltaba algo. Todo estaba riquisimo.
Ca la Carmeta
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ca la Carmeta offers accommodations in Cunit, just 26 miles from Salou.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sitges is 10 miles from Ca la Carmeta, and Tarragona is 20 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owners are very nice people, you feel like they are part of your family 🙂 Really caring about you and your family. Rooms are clean, breakfast is fantastic.
- Lovely B&B, very clean, comfortable, in a quiet area and with great breakfast included in the price. We shared the bathroom but this was no problem at all, everything was clean, new and nicely decorated. Felt like home, very welcoming and helpful owners and nice outside area for relaxing. Would stay again in the future 🙂
- We had a really pleasant stay here. Neither myself nor my partner speak any Spanish (and the hosts spoke very little English) but they were extremely patient with us and went out of their way to be welcoming and accommodating. The bed was comfortable, everything was immaculately clean, and the breakfast on the terrace each morning was lovely – cooked eggs, toast, yoghurt, cheese, cold meat, coffee, juice – amazing!
Owners are extremely friendly and helpful
Food was plentiful and great
Room was quiet and comfortable
- Easy access and parking, very friendly and excellent facilities
Top Guest Houses In Torredembarra Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torredembarra Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torredembarra Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torredembarra Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!