10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torrecilla En Cameros La Rioja:
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hospederia Sagasta offers accommodations in Torrecilla en Cameros, just 17 miles from Logroño. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Haro is 25 miles from Hospederia Sagasta, and Ezcaray is 20 miles away. Burgos Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The old building was stunning. The room was very clean.
- Javier ha sido excelente!. Nos recibió, nos mostró rutas y cosas que hacer. Fuimos con bicis y nos dejó aparcarlas en garage. Muy agradecido por todo
- El dueño muy atento y amable. Nada más llegar nos dió información con todas las excursiones que se podían hacer. El hotel está ubicado para acceder fácilmente a todos los lugares de interés. El entorno es una maravilla. Hotel muy cómodo y agradable, una pena que sólo pudiéramos estar una noche.
- El dueño es muy agradable, me sitúo en una habitación buena con terraza, las vistas desde allí eran bonitas. Limpieza buena. La habitación básica, con un estilo antiguo pero cómoda. Es ub lugar tranquilo y en una zona con múltiples actuvidades en la naturaleza, sendas para caminar y pueblos de interés cercanos. Recomendable ir en coche. Para pasar un fin de semana un poco desconectado, tiene buena relación calidad-precio.
- Le site la bâtisse l’accueil et le petit déjeuner et le parking à proximité. Enfin tout
Hostal Valle del Iregua
Hostal Valle del Iregua offers accommodations in Albelda de Iregua.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 8 miles from Hostal Valle del Iregua, and Haro is 24 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 51 miles away.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- It’s quiet and clean. There is a really nice restaurant around the corner (Don Cosme) where we had a magnificent dinner for a very reasonable price. Besides wine is excellent here and prices are mostly a joy for the quality offered. The parking is actually not other than the street. Apparently the hostel managent complained about booking.com stating there is a real private parking to no avail. However there is no problem to park in the street even in busy days for the village, I can confirm.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- La situación con fácil aparcamiento delante establecimiento.
Hostal Hispano is located in Nájera, 15 miles from Logroño and 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 13 miles from Hostal Hispano, and Ezcaray is 16 miles away. Burgos Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good location and comfortable rooms.
- The friendly welcome at reception and the spacious room, ensuite bathroom and bath. It was wonderful to relax in a bath after walking on the Camino.
- We were there in early March. The room itself was quite comfortable and clean. Heat and hot water! Restaurant was not open yet but we anticipated that and ate a good lunch and brought a snack for the evening.
- The welcome was good, friendly and helpful. We were given information about what was open in Najera for dinner, and grocery shopping. The room was warm.
- Clean rooms and friendly staff. They did our laundry for us but wouldn’t say how much it would cost which was a bit of a gamble bit it was the normal price in the end (about 8euros)
Hostal Rural La Calera
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hostal Rural La Calera offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Haro is 17 miles from Hostal Rural La Calera, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural little hotel with garden and fantastic views. Pleasant breakfast 5 euros.easy access to bodegas and local riojan villages
- Stunning location, surrounded by the natural beauty, away from it all yet only a short drive to main towns. It felt it was a 1000 miles away. It was my birthday and we had a beautiful evening. Great bed and the hot tub bath was just perfect. The owner was great!! He let us use the main fridge. All in all, great value.
- Lovely house in a beautiful and remote location in Rioja. We walked to Yuso and Suso monestaries directly from the property. Breakfast was very nice and large. It was very quiet and remote with hardly anyone around. Plan ahead for dinner as it is a very small town and everything closes early. Overall, very peaceful and scenic.
- El entorno y el hostal precioso.En general nos encantó
- La estética general está muy cuidada y transmite sensación de paz y tranquilidad. La cama comodisima y el baño me recompuso de 3 días de pateada 🙂
Hostal San Andrés
Hostal San Andrés offers accommodations in Alesón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Hostal San Andrés, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from Hostal San Andrés.
- The room was nice and clean and quiet and the staff were friendly. The only small minus is that the property is about a half hour walk out of town. If you have your own transportation this would not be an issue.
The hostal was chosen due to lack of adequate offers in Najera.
The only good thing which can be told, we spent night there and the parking was good.
Also, the room has double bed, real one.
Short drive to Najera
Good restaurant, used by locals. Gracious barmaid retrieved keys from my locked room twice without complaint.
- Staff was accommodating and helpful. Dinner was excellent.
- We neber made it to the hotel and goddamned booking.com would not let us cancel. We are completely disgusted with booking.com and its falsely freindly tone and pushy info about how many peoe are looking just now, how many rooms left, niether of thede info bits ever seem crediable. We also hate how bookong.com doesnt let us have the hotel telephone numbers for being able to talk to them about special needs (and no, the box for that is not adequate). We havr also found lower prices for the same hotels. In short booking.com id just another pushy internet company that we plan to avoid forever. Most of our experience with bookong.com has been exasperating.
Hostal Villa de Navarrete
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Villa de Navarrete offers accommodations in Navarrete.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from Hostal Villa de Navarrete, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, clean and freshly decorated rooms. Good size bathroom with shower. Very good value for a one night stay.
- Hosts were friendly, room has little balcony that allowed good airflow, and it was handy to everything.
- The hotel is very cute. Nearby there are very beautiful historical buildings. The room was comfortable and cozy. I highly recommend the hotel.
- Location was excellent, the young brothers running the place were extremely helpful, laundry was 3 Euros per load, washed & dried & delivered ! We asked for half boiled eggs & the young man allowed me to use his kitchen to prepare them to my fastidious husband’s preference. And didn’t charge extra for the eggs. Also highly recommend the restaurant directly opposite the hostel. We had a wonderful dinner there.
- Perfect location right by the center of this QUAINT little town! We were very pleased all around, and it was wonderful he located right by our favorite little café, Bar Despirtivo
Pensión San Lorenzo
One of our best sellers in Nájera! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión San Lorenzo offers accommodations in Nájera.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Pensión San Lorenzo, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant welcome ,and good advice about where to find a delicious dinner. Lovely comfortable bed . Good location.
- Best WIFI ever – Very clean – Very helpful and very friendly – very warm
Lovely property modem and bright
- Spotlessly clean, good position, very pleasant owners.
- Great people, great place great value for money, respect !!! Will for sure return 😉
Hotel Duques de Najera
Hotel Duques de Najera offers accommodations in Nájera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Hotel Duques de Najera, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 45 miles away.
– our room was huge and so was the bathroom
– very comfortable bed
– great location
– our stay was very relaxing and felt amazing after all day of walking the Camino
– the internet connection was great
- Great bathroom with big bath and large bedroom. Great breakfast for €8
Wonderful old property with large spacious room
Lively exposed.beams and enormous bathroom .Wonderful staff
- €5 breakfast was outstanding and the crockery was beautiful – it had the hotel name on it. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
- My room was spacious with full bathtub and had everything I needed.
- – our room was huge and so was the bathroom
Hostal Ciudad de Nájera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ciudad de Nájera offers accommodations in Nájera, just 15 miles from Logroño.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera, and Haro is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera.
- This albergue is right on el Camino. Very kind owners and staff. No food available.
- Perfect location on the Camino. Very helpful staff and a comfortable room.
- Very central and helpful staff. Air-conditioned which was a bonus. As temperatures were in The mid 30’s.
- Very helpful staff pleasant decor. Room very comfortable. Air conditioning a bonus
- The owner was always ready to assist us with our needs. They fixed an issue with the AC.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Úbeda is located in the centre of Fuenmayor. This guest house offers rooms with heating and a tour desk.All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Buses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Top Guest Houses In Torrecilla En Cameros La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!