10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torreblanca Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Torreblanca Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torreblanca Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torreblanca Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torreblanca Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torreblanca Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torreblanca Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torreblanca Valencia Community:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rosaleda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alcalá de Chivert. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Peñíscola is 10 miles from Hostal Rosaleda, and Morella is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Rosaleda.
- after a very long drive it was perfect, friendly staff lovely meal comfy bed ,very clean ,parking. ond just off the motorway. done the trip many times . this is a definite if passing again
Clean comfy room, excellent for one night
Above a bar, no noise
- Friendly very helpful owner. Small good value well kept hostal in quiet small town
- Pleasant staff, easy to find location, good breakfast (although not included in the price)
- Todo la amabilidad de la dueña la atención la limpieza estupendo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal L’Escaleta offers accommodations in Oropesa del Mar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Peñíscola is 23 miles from Hostal L’Escaleta, and Castellón de la Plana is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 9 miles from Hostal L’Escaleta.
- Nada, lo único que tenía aire acondicionado y estaba limpio.
- La situació, el tracte i la neteja. Intimitat i tranquilitat
- Es un hostal de 1 estrella, hasta ahí ok si uno busca precio, pero si pagas 60 euros la noche y llegas y ves lo que es el sitio, te sientes estafado.
Precio desorbitado para el servicio. Un abuso 50€ por una habitación en
la que pasamos más frío que en el polo norte. Fatal
La próxima vez que me vea en la necesidad de buscar un sitio para dormir, así de imprevisto, como fue nuestro caso, acudiremos a GUÍA MICHELÍN.
relación calidad y precio buena.
sin lujos, pero para dormir esta bien, limpio y en pleno casco de la ciudad
Rooms Boutique Benicasim
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rooms Boutique Benicasim offers accommodations in Benicassim.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Peñíscola is 27 miles from Rooms Boutique Benicasim, and Castellón de la Plana is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The room was a great size, comfortable bed, great shower. It was a bit chilly but then It was practically blowing a gale outside.
- Nice big bed, big telly, ensuite showerroom, lift. Little balcony for sunny moments. Good heater.
- Nice, bright decor, a good sized room with an unexpectedly good bathroom and shower!
- Room very basic very little hot water no facilities. The best thing was it was clean
- Quirky interior, comfy bed, close to the town centre, quiet
El Raco De Navarrete
Located on the industrial zone of Pont, this guest house is 5 minutes’ drive from the historic town of Cabanes. El Raco De Navarrete offers rooms with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi.El Raco De Navarrete features a restaurant that serves a buffet breakfast each morning, as well as à la carte dishes. There is also a bar and a terrace with chairs and tables with sunshades.This hostel can be reached taking the CV-10 motorway. The Natural Park of Desert De Las Palmas is 2.5 miles away, while Benicassim is 10.4 miles away.
- Was fantastic for such a little price!! Great staff and comfy beds 🙂
- El hotel está muy nuevo, se trata habitaciones prefabricadas. El personal es muy amable, y aunque no entraba desayuno, debajo hay un restaurante muy bueno y con muy buena pinta todo. Nosotros hicimos un desayuno-almuerzo con embutido a la brasa recién hecho que estaba delicioso.
- para estar en un polígono fue sorprendente lo fácil q lo encontré y lo concurrido q estaba a primera hora d la mañana. .lleno d familias enteras almorzando☺A mi compañera d viaje le surgió un problema y canceló el viaje. .no tuvieron ningún problema en ajustarme el precio a pesar d lo justo q avisé …muy agradecida la verdad
- Viajamos por trabajo. El hotel esos días estaba cerrado por descanso del personal pero por un fallo en booking se hizo la reserva. Aun así el chico vino y nos abrió, nos dejó las llaves de la habitación y nos pusontoda clade de facilidades. Todo un acierto. Sin duda volveremos. Además las instalaciones son practicamente nuevas.
- Accueil, propreté. Personnel, situation géographique, calme. Chambre confortable spacieuse
Dios Esta Bien
One of our top picks in Peñíscola – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Dios Está Bien is situated just 150 feet from Papa Luna Castle and 1,000 feet from Peñíscola Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with sea views.This traditional guesthouse has original stone walls and rustic design. All rooms at Dios Está Bien are air conditioned and include a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the Dios Está Bien Guesthouse can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the outdoor terrace. Set in Peñíscola’s historic quarter, the guesthouse is surrounded by many bars and restaurants. The Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is just 2.5 miles away.
- The owners attention to detail and genuine friendliness were exceptional.
- The location of the hotel. The homemade Chia, oats and fruit porridge and variety of plant based milks available at breakfast.
- Amazingly Friendly staff who were always running to do everything you could even think off
- Amazing welcome from the owners and brilliant hospitality throughout our stay. Great location near to the castle with great views from the roof terrace. Lovely homemade bread and breakfasts too.
- The location at the summit of the old city is spectacular. Miia and Xavier were great hosts from the moment of booking and throughout our stay.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This charming, family-run guest house is located in Peñíscola’s old town and 350 feet from the fishing port. It offers bright rooms with a balcony, scenic mountain and sea views and free WiFi.Hostal Aranda’s traditional, air-conditioned rooms feature bold décor and tiled floors. All are soundproofed and include a plasma TV and a private bathroom.Aranda has a pleasant lounge area where guests can relax, read or watch TV. Tourist information is available and numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Norte Beach is just 5 minutes’ walk away and the city’s 13th-century city walls and Papa Luna Castle are less than 1,000 feet away. The Serra d’Irta Nature Reserve is 2.5 miles away.
- Clean, great location, friendly staff, nice atmosphere
- Loved the location great place to stay for the real deal of Spain very clean rooms very nice place to stay
- It was beautifully decorated, in the old town and very clean
- Spotlessly clean, right in the old town, very easy to walk to everything, pretty rooms, fridge in room. Rooms with balcony have great views. Pinescola is lovely, large castle to explore, beaches, windy streets, very family friendly. 2 hours from Barcelona on the train.
- It is a very comfy, clean and very well located place. The lady at the reception was really friendly. She offered us directions to all the best places to visit. She recommended us where to have breakfast, what are the best restaurants and pubs. All her advice was brilliant. The room was nice, the bed was comfy, there was plenty of space to put all our belongings.
Hostal Temático El Peñón
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Temático El Peñón is located in Peñíscola, 28 miles from Benicassim and 23 miles from Oropesa del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles from Hostal Temático El Peñón, and Alcossebre is 11 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 21 miles away.
The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
Genuinely wanted to help
- the view from the room and location (it is short walk from the beach but in middle of the old town). dog friendly.
- Room was lovely but small location was very good right in the old town away from the crowds. Near shops and restaurants.
- Hotel located in the old town away from Toursit resort. Access difficult especially during peak season. Staff very very helpfull.
Position was great, just inside the Castle Walls so not too far to climb with fantastic views over beach, town & Castle Gardens.
Room was pleasant but not any of the one’s shown in the pictures. The guy who showed us to room was very helpful showing us everything. Would recommend to a friend just a few bits & it would have been perfect but then again it was only a quick sightseeing visit.
- The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Peñíscola, 28 miles from Benicassim, Pensión Ferrer features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 23 miles from Pensión Ferrer, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely little room for the night. I normally stay at the campsite there so knew the location was good. Room is like new.
- We spent one night at the pension, part of the camping. Very friendly staff, new room furniture with TV and air conditioning, properly clean, large bathroom, comfy bed and pillows, nice balcony. Free parking area. Free access to the camping (showers, toilets and swimming pool). Only 15 min by foot from seaside and old city centre.
This hotel ticked all the boxes for us. It was as described. Rooms were a good size, bathrooms and balcony large. The staff were great. Friendly. Room was cleaned every day to a high standard. Parking looked a drama as the bar was busy but we were told to park in a camping spot which was perfect! Air con was efficient and needed in the August heat.
The bar below was lively and very much a local’s place. This was great for food and atmosphere. Some people might think that the bar was noisy from their rooms, but I’d suggest if you book a small hotel above a bar in Spain, then there will be noise. However, it always ended around midnight and the shutter really blocked the sounds too.
We didn’t use the pool as we were a ten minute easy walk to the South beach which we loved. However p, the pool is definitely another asset and never seemed overly crowded even in August.
Overall, this place is exactly what we expected and we loved our stay.
The pension is part of a large camping. So before I had seen the rooms I had no great hopes. But to my surprise the rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Large private parking.
Clean room, shutters on the windows so you were able to sleep without being bothered by the traffic.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Juanita is located in Peñíscola, just 28 miles from Benicassim.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 23 miles from Casa Juanita, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Our room had a great view with two balconies. Good option for the price.
- Great location inside the walls of the old town. Quaint well maintained suite. We had suite #304 which over looks one of the small cobbled streets.
- Great value in a great location. Friendly welcome but then left to own devices (which is perfect). Simple, characterful, clean and comfortable.
- The view from our window was stunning! Another benefit was that all the needed places (restaurants, market, etc.) were nearby. I especially liked that we lived just a few minutes away from Castillo.
- room 113- balcony w/ sea view. extremely clean, great facilities in the room [flat screen tv, tub, great wifi in the room, strong ceiling fan, even a small line to hang beach towels on the balcony]. was a perfect location to visit literally anything in the city in the old part of town or new. parking was difficult. would definitely stay again, but I can see how some rooms would have been less enjoyable depending on what area they were facing.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Chiki is located in Peñíscola, 28 miles from Benicassim and 23 miles from Oropesa del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles from Pensión Chiki, and Alcossebre is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from Pensión Chiki.
The owner was SO nice and helpful. So friendly. We loved the location.
There was a little snafu with the heating in the room when we moved in, but he fixed it.
- The proprietor was very helpful and could not do enough for us.
- Staff is excellent and very helpfull, making your stay as comfortable as possible
- The owner’s were wonderful and so helpful, room clean and comfortable, very quiet for the time of year, but everyone very friendly, I left my handbag in a restaurant and a young man ran after me to hand it back
- Room was clean and tidy, very comfortable, small and cosy, perfect for 1 person
- The owner was SO nice and helpful. So friendly. We loved the location.
Top Guest Houses In Torreblanca Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torreblanca Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torreblanca Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torreblanca Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!