10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torre de la Reina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre de la Reina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torre de la Reina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torre de la Reina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torre De La Reina Andalucía:
Hostal Santa Ana
Hostal Santa Ana is located in San Jose de la Rinconada, just 7 miles from Seville.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmona is 17 miles from Hostal Santa Ana, and El Castillo de las Guardas is 25 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 5 miles away.
- The owner of the place as well as the staff were really polite, supportive and kind. For example, when I wanted to leave the place, it was early in the morning and still dark, so one of the staff dropped me of at the train station of La Rinconada, which was very precious for me.
- Rooms were small but for the price it was fair. The train station was around 800m away and this was a great way to get into Seville. We had a really good meal near the train station at a place called Taberna 1930 La Cañamera – recommend you give it a try.
- Easy to find right on main crossroad, pretty basic but OK.
- Very nice owners, room wnd bath were clean. Located 8km from airport in Sevilla
la personne a l accueil très aimable prête a vous rendre service le parking gratuit qui se trouve en face de l hôtel ,la cafeterias, commerce et bon restaurant a proximité
pour se rendre a Séville il y a le train pas très loi facile d accès
Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto
Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Seville.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 3 miles from Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto, and Navy Museum Seville is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
The staff were fantastic helpful, friendly and courteous and went the extra mile to solve a personal issue when they didn’t need to
Was a good stay for our one night in transit
- Very close to the airport, ideal if you arrive on a very late flight.
- Good property, convenient to the airport after a long flight. Adjacent to restaurant; tasty breakfast available for an extra charge. Nothing fancy, but has all the essentials for the budget conscience traveler who just wants a safe, clean room.
- Nice and friendly staff. Very helpfull. Taking bus to the city center is easy ( cca 10 – 12 min ). Clean rooms. Good location for those who arrive by plane or by car.
- Easy to get a bus to the city center, very clean and the bed was very comfortable
- The staff were fantastic helpful, friendly and courteous and went the extra mile to solve a personal issue when they didn’t need to
Hostal Jardin de la Alameda
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Jardin de la Alameda offers accommodations in Seville.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 1.2 miles from Hostal Jardin de la Alameda, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Jardin de la Alameda.
- Good price for a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
- The hostal is only a few steps from the Alameda de Hércules, a place where locals go to have tapas and a drink, yet in our room, which faced the roofed patio, we couldn´t hear any noise from outside. The beds and all the furniture seemed quite new and it was relatively comfy, like a good mid-category hotel. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Everything was quite clean, also the modern bathroom with big shower. Breakfast was fine for the €6,- we paid. A/C heated the room well.
- Good, simple and nice Place in Alamenda … close to Gay venues
- The reception staff was excellent, extremely helpful in every way, nothing was too much trouble. Location in old town good, walking distance to important sightseeing places. Breakfast adequate. Good value.
- Very well located with friendly staff and lots of good places to eat or for a drink close by. Not far from the train station but would recommend a taxi.
One of our best sellers in Seville! Hostal Roma is located in the heart of Seville. It offers traditional, well-priced accommodations, and modern facilities, such as free Wi-Fi.This family-run guesthouse has comfortable bedrooms, with TV and private bathroom. It also allows one child of up to 12 years old to stay for free using existing beds.Hostal Roma is next to the Fine Arts Museum, and has good access to Seville Cathedral. Plaza de Armas bus station and shopping center are just a short walk away.
Great location. We stayed over Easter so price hiked up. Stayed at beginning and end of our trip.
Ok but room very small. 4 single beds in a row and nothing else could fit in.
- The bathroom is very nice; new and clean. The location is good very near the bus station but it’s a little bit hard to find if you don’t already know the place or have the internet. One of the staffs doesn’t speak English but he trying to help.
- I was surprised how good the room was for the low price. Very clean, nice newly decorated bathroom and comfy beds. I’ll def be back!
- Friendly staff, excellent location, new and clean ensuite facilities
- The price is very good given the location, it’s very clean, confortable and the staff is helpful
- Great location. We stayed over Easter so price hiked up. Stayed at beginning and end of our trip.
One of our best sellers in Seville! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Jentoft offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The breakfast buffet for 3.50 euro is a great deal.
- Stuff was kind and let us change the room since the first one was horrible and had no proper window.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was very good
- Excellent value for money, very comfortable bed, very clean, good breakfast, lovely staff.
- Location near the river and main bus routes. We walked to most of the attractions from this location. Good continental breakfast. Clean.
Hostal Santa Catalina
One of our best sellers in Seville! Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Hostal Santa Catalina features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Santa Catalina.
- Staff were extremely helpful. Double bed very comfortable. Excellent location.
- Superb welcome! Gorgeous room. Smiley reception. Comfy bed! Super comfy! I adored the room, it kept me from sightseeing! Location….top of the morning. Just step outside, in slap-bang in the hustle without being disturbed! Great restaurants and trendy bars just outside. I adore this little gem of a hideaway within minutes from the old city. Will stay again. Mucho grazias.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and the hotel was very cheap.
- Not too far from the centre, easy walking. Very friendly reception. Basic, clean, dated, bathroom was a little tired. Pretty basic breakfast. Far better is available in bars and cafes nearby.
a perfect location for exploring the city
breakfast included, even if it was not included in the offer on booking.com
Hostal La Muralla
Bright, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are offered at this charming traditional guest house. It is situated next to Seville’s old city walls, in the historic Macarena district.Hostal La Muralla has a typical Andalusian design, with ceramic tiles and an interior patio filled with plants. Free WiFi is available.Other facilities at Hostal La Muralla include a 24-hour reception and tour desk.The streets around La Muralla are filled with cafés and tapas bars. San Gil Church is 1,300 feet from the guest house. The Guadalquivir River and Gardens are a 15-minute stroll away.
Friendly, helpful staff. Hotel room small but had character and was perfect if you only wanted to sleep in it.
The hostal was located about 20 mins from the Cathedral but very near the Basilica di Macarena. As it was a more residential area, you got a really good impression of everyday life .
- The room was basic but comfortable and clean. Great for 3 night stay
- Really nice and english-speaking hosts! There was possibility to buy excellent coffe or tea in reception area for only 1 Euro, and some sweeties for free. Parking in garage close to the hostel.
- The location of the hotel was gut, 10 min walk from the old city center, we could eat in the cafes there for the fair price, cause it was still not near the top touristic locations (such as Plaza de Espana). The stuff in the hotel was very friendly and helpful. There is an opportunity to buy on the reception the cold drinks (beer, cola, fanta) or coffee for 1 euro, but a supermarket is also only 150m away.
- Very good value for the price. Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Beautiful bathroom. Comfortable room and beds. Free maps of the city and free sweets. Andalusian style of hotel. Happy with stay
- Friendly, helpful staff. Hotel room small but had character and was perfect if you only wanted to sleep in it.
Pensión Dulces Sueños
Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, 2.4 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Pensión Dulces Sueños features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Easy to manage at all stages.
Essential but comfortable well looked after facilities.
Friendly and accomodating service. Great location. Walking distance to center, bus to airport, restaurants, coffe shops and park with gorgeous orange blossom smell.
- Very close to church, Palace etc. Location is quite good. Small but Clean room for single living. Many restaurants around. Friendly service!
- Fantastic location. Nice open air roof terrace. Surrounded by many restaurants and flamenco shows. Walking distance to most attractions.
- Excellent value for money, good location with parking very close. The room was a good size with a small balcony onto the street but the double glazing meant that sound was not a problem. A nice hot shower. Everything was very clean/ a perfect base for a short stay.
- Professional, yet friendly staff, beautiful, very clean room. Excellent location and good restaurants and cafes right next door.
- Easy to manage at all stages.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Lepanto offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mairena del Aljarafe.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seville is 3.3 miles from Hostal Lepanto, and El Rocío is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I got a double bed room which was better. The light was very bad for reading. The bee at leaked every time I used it. No English spoken. The fire escape was blocked but I knew I could break thru in case of fire. The tv often didn’t work. I had to take blankets from both beds as it was cold.
- La amabilidad del personal y la practicidad para las actividades que pensamos hacer…
- La ubicación, la recepcionista que nos atendió primero excepcional porque nos guió y recomendó en la zona. Y nos solucionaron bien los desperfectos. Muy agradables todos en general.
- El personal amable y cordial. A 10 min andando del metro
- Sinceramente no puedo decir nada bueno de este sitio.
This hotel is situated in the district of Santa Cruz, only 450 feet from the Cathedral, la Giralda, el Alcázar and the Archivo de Indias.The hotel has been renovated from an old mansion palace dating from the 17th century and is located in an emblematic area of the historic center of Seville. Rooms are pleasant and comfortable and are arranged around a typical Andalucian patio adorned with carved wooden artifacts and traditional ceramic artistry. In the restaurant, Don Melquiades, you can sample homemade Andalucian cuisine and Sevillan tapas.This is a perfect setting from which to visit the Andalucian capital on foot and to easily get to other interesting points in the city via public transportation.
- clean centrally located excellent food freshly made by the family who run the hostal
Historical patios and furnitures. Very well conserved.
- We enjoyed the ‘living room’ on the 2nd floor, where we could work on our computers.
- The staff are amazing and helpful and the location is fabulous.
- Location is unbeatable, the lobby and the old house in general really beautiful. I had a simple economy single room containing just everything I needed to feel comfortable and at home. I would have liked a bedside table lamp and told the receptionist when I checked out just with the intent to even improve their impeccable service. I would stay there again.
Top Guest Houses In Torre De La Reina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!