10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torre De Benagalbón Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Benajarafe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Esperanza offers accommodations in Benajarafe, just 12 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 18 miles from Hostal Esperanza, and Fuengirola is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Sat on balcony lovely view of sea . Also no charge for our little dog . Also needed wifi put us in a room so we could pick it up
- The motel is literally across the road from the beach with no properties in between, so no properties are blocking the view etc. You can see the beach from the motel. Extremely easy to find as it’s on the main road (although the rooms are seperated from the road by the pool area – so rooms are quiet) . The main room and bathroom were very large. We visited in Winter but I would imagine that in the Summer the pool is amazing.
- Amazing view from the hotel room. Location is perfect, like 1 min walk away from the beach.
- Great locación just across the Street from the beach
- No frills Hostal, very clean and friendly staff. Great to be able to have off road parking.
Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante is located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga, 10 miles from Torremolinos and 19 miles from Fuengirola. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Benalmádena is 12 miles from Las Acacias Hostal, and Nerja is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The environment was welcoming, the staff always friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back! I love this place
- Typical continental breakfast, Not what I would like. Good for short stay.
- Nice big spacious room. Staff friendly & helpful. Very clean.
Good breakfast and very nice owners.
Good if you want to do sightseeing in the city.
Proprietor and his wife so friendly. Breakfast was fabulous. My daughter visited us while we were there and they gave her complimentary breakfast. They printed out our return boarding passes. Beach towels and sun umbrellas were in the lobby if you needed them.
A basic hotel but maid service every day and towels changed every other day. Water cooler in lobby.
Hotel in a quiet side street but bus stop just over the road. 15 minutes to Malaga central by bus (every 10 mins, 80 cents) and gorgeous beach two minutes walk.
Great value, excellent friendly service.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cortijo Nidolea offers accommodations in Caleta De Velez. Free private parking is available on site.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea, and Torremolinos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- The quiet in the morning. Being awakened by birds chirping. Being surrounded by nature. The general layout of the hacienda was very nice and has good potential. The dogs were very sweet and quiet. Never heard them barking. The homemade jam available for purchase. Easy parking.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Pensión Nomphosumus is located in Cala del Moral in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torremolinos is 12 miles from Pensión Nomphosumus, and Fuengirola is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We arrived very late – well past midnight – after a flight delay and the host was still there to greet us with a smile (and a beer 🙂 ) His English was good and he couldn’t have been more obliging or helpful. The rooms were large and comfortable, with good beds.
- The room was spacious and bed was comfortable. The bedding was clean and not smelly, Wifi internet was free and had a good speed.
- Free parking.Avaibility to make food.Tidy and nice.100%.
- The owner is really interested to accommodate his guests in the best possible way. One can see the staff dedication to increase the quality of available services in the place.
- Host – very accommodating, even though we arrived late in the night, there was no problem, room and bathroom were clean, we could park our car inside, everything was trouble free
Rooms Proa 2
Rooms Proa 2 is located in Malaga, 2.6 miles from Malaga Train Station and 3.2 miles from Calle Larios.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Malaga Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a few yards away from the bus stop and a short walk to the train station.
Apt next to hostel for men. Did not feel very comfortable being in that area. Office located in hostel. Hostess gracious and showed us room at apartment for approval. Room was small but clean. For one night okay, if more we would have registered at hotel a block away. Food good at hotel.
From the bus station, we took a tax to take us to our destination. Taxi driver had difficulty in locating the way to the apartment. Need better instructions for arriving at destination. Driver consulted with other taxi drivers, but they did not know of the location.
Staff helpful – arranged taxi for early morning flight the following day to airport. Airport further than anticipated.
Near bus stop ( bus going every 20minutes to center).
Nice and friendly personel on reception
Good lights in room
- very basic room but clean helpfuk staff and bars cafe and hotels near by
- Out of the city but only 1.30 euro ride into the city. Bus stop out the front.
Pensión Algarrobeña is located in Algarrobo, 22 miles from Malaga and 27 miles from Torremolinos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
-Very helpful and friendly staff
-Everything very clean, even the shared bathrooms
-very well-priced even though we came in the main season
-good location to explore the area if you have a car
- The room (and en-suite) were perfectly adequate and very clean.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Moscatel is located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Torremolinos is 10 miles from Hostal Moscatel, and Fuengirola is 19 miles away. Malaga Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Simply good value basic accomodation. Very clean all we needed for our short stay. Would I stay there again? Definitely.
- Great situ Easy walk there all round spectacular coast
- The apartment was good. Two single beds (we joined them together). There was a private bathroom (but also a shared one!). There was breakfast in the morning but we didn’t have it. We stayed for a night. Overall, it is good value for money.
- The single room I had this time was cosy and had all the facilities I needed. I love the location, it is close to a lot of small cafes/restaurants and within easy reach of Malaga centre via nos 3 & 11 bus. The hotel is attractive and decorated/furnished in Spanish style.
- It is a good, low-cost accomodation with pretty good location. The transportation is great, the bus stop, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants and the beach are nearby. They have good solution for late check-in. The room was simple, but we could find everything we needed.
El Nogal Home
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Nogal Home offers accommodations in Malaga, just 10 miles from Torremolinos.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Fuengirola is 19 miles from El Nogal Home, and Benalmádena is 12 miles away. Malaga Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Despite the language barrier, we were able to understand each other through smiles and kindness. The terrace was very comfortable and the location was just perfect. The room was very clean. There is a very nice kitchen that guests can use equipped with coffee and cold drinks vending machines. About 30 minutes walk from the city center, but you can also take the bus at the stop a few meters away.
- We only stayed one night but would have happily stayed longer. Room was very comfortable and cool. Next time we visit Malaga we will stay here.
It was close to the beach.
From the airport there are 2 buses to take: Line A and then either 3 or 11.
The room was basic but clean. Bathroom was clean.
Across the street there is a cafe with good stuff.
It is a very nice walk on the breach to downtown / Malagueta.
- Close to beach. Many shops and restaurants near by. Bus connection to city centre good.
- The woman in the lobby was so nice and I would love to come back there, so helpful. Thank you Nogal for excellent service 🙂 Definetly recommended !!
House with Garden & Pool in Malaga
Located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga, 1.3 miles from Malagueta Beach, House with Garden & Pool in Malaga features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Calle Larios is 2.4 miles from House with Garden & Pool in Malaga, and Malaga Train Station is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Alicia Guest House
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Housed in a beautiful manor house dating from the beginning of the 20th century, this guesthouse has high ceilings, large windows and mosaics characteristic of the era.Relax while enjoying a glass of wine on the pretty terrace or cup of coffee or tea on the quaint patio of the guesthouse. The hotel is also well-lit, spacious and clean, and provides a tranquil setting, ideal for a relaxing stay in the capital of the Costa del Sol. The hotel’s rooms are pretty, modern and decorated in bright colors.Set next to the historic center of Málaga, this is the perfect place for exploring the sights of the city, such as its famous Cathedral.
- It’s a converted mansion with some Style of Malaga.
- The hotel was so interesting and very arty, an unusual property, but had everything that you needed. I would stay there again and have recommended it to friends.
- Breakfast is 3.70 p/p and is adequate, kettle in our room with tea and coffee did it for me!
- The staff were excellent, and the fact that there was a kitchen and outside patio was great. It is very close to the centre. Very good local bars on door step which sell great Tapa’s, very cheap.
- Interesting property, beautiful design, attention to detail….rustic and authentic. Very friendly staff.
Top Guest Houses In Torre De Benagalbón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!