10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torquiendo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Torquiendo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torquiendo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torquiendo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torquiendo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torquiendo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torquiendo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Torquiendo Cantabria:
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
Featuring free WiFi, Posada La Torre de La Quintana offers accommodations in Liendo, just 24 miles from Bilbao. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and free use of bicycles is available. Santander is 22 miles from Posada Torre La Quintana, and Castro-Urdiales is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from Posada La Torre de La Quintana.
- The room was spacious and the large bed was very comfortable. There was a nice lounge for guests to use and also a private garden to sit in.
- Beautiful building in s beautiful location. It could not have been more relaxing and pleasant.
- The hotel was impressive both in room accomodation,public rooms, service and ambiance.
- Extremely friendly and helpfull staff. Charming and rustic building, impeccably clean. Perfect location.
- Beautiful property. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo offers accommodations in Trebuesto. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the bowling alley. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Bilbao is 20 miles from Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo, and Santander is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very nice room and bathroom, nice breakfast. We only stayed one night there but it is a lovely place.
- Everything. The welcome, cleanliness, comfort and the food was very good too.
- I really enjoyed the hotel’s rustic feel. It is such a well kept building with beautiful rooms and in a beautiful location.
- This hotel was wonderful in every respect. It is an old property that has been refurbished to a very high standard. The decor, furniture and accessories are all extremely tasteful and add to the experience. The staff could not do enough for us and although the hotel is only in a small village it offers massage, spa, wonderful suuroundings and an excellent restaurant and bar. Value for money is an understatement. We shall go again and recommend it to all of our friends. A particular mention should go to Maria Jesus who really gave wonderful service
- Really nice and sweet people. Everything as desired.
Hostal El Carro
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal El Carro offers accommodations in Laredo, just 26 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Santander is 20 miles from Hostal El Carro, and Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from Hostal El Carro.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Whilst the room was not huge, it was perfectly adequate. It was warm, clean and comfortable and very good value. Unfortunately we had to leave early to catch a ferry so weren’t able to sample the breakfast.
- Very convenient location for Santander and Bilbao ferries and also good base for the area. Hotel is of good standard and staff friendly and efficient. Excellent dinner for 15€ wine inc. did not have breakfast. Easy parking in grounds of hotel and close to motorway and also not far into Laredo.
- Host was great even though we had limited Spanish and they little English we were able to get food and drinks and they were always welcoming when we returned to the hotel after a day out.
Good access to main road.
Nice walk down into Laredo.
The lady who greeted us on arrival (and served drinks and food) was very friendly and helpful despite our lack of Spanish. She gave us the corner room with a jaw dropping view over the bay.
Good food in the restaurant.
One night is too short.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Rosi is located in the centre of the Cantabrian fishing town of Laredo, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. The Atalaya Tunnel, the old market and Santa María de la Asunción are all within a short walk.Access to the rooms is by stairs.Laredo Train Station is 3.1 miles from the guest house. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Wonderful women work here! The room was nicer than I expected. Not downtown but just a couple blocks West. Cool mid century mod Franco era hotel.
La ubicación: en el centro y muy cerca de la playa.
La habitación era bastante básica, pero está limpia y tiene todo lo necesario para un par de noches.
El personal fue muy amable.
- Lo único bueno es la ubicación y el hecho de que el wi-fi funcione.
- Buena ubicación, cama cómoda y el cambio de toallas diarias.
- Precio y aparcamiento gratuito en los alrededores. El trato/solución de la recepcionista con un problema en la reserva.
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante La pinta offers accommodations in Ampuero, just 25 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santander is 21 miles from Hostal Restaurante La pinta, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
La habitación fue muy confortable, sobretodo después de un largo viaje. Q solo deseas una habitación limpia y una cama cómoda.
De hecho, alargamos una noche más.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo acogedor que es. Ademas esta en una ubicacion perfecta para visitar los lugares de alrededor
- Ubicación muy buena, limpieza, es un lugar confortable y la relación calidad precio es adecuada.
- Los dueños muy majos las habitaciones un poco peq. El mobilario un poco antiguo pero la cama muy comoda
Hosteria Villa de Castro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hosteria Villa de Castro is located in Castro-Urdiales, 17 miles from Bilbao and 30 miles from Santander.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Isla is 19 miles from Hosteria Villa de Castro, and Somo is 26 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The decor was quirky we loved it and the staff were very helpful. Everything in room thought out, plenty hanging and cupboard space and socket points. Continental breakfast a bargain. Central location yet easy to get back to A8!
- Good breakfast. Comfy rooms. Enough espace for a family.
- Very friendly welcome from the person on duty whose English was excellent. The décor is very interesting & unusual with a great sense of fun. The location near to the bus stop, one of the beaches and harbourside restaurants is really good.
- Friendly staff made arrangements for our late arrival due to flight delay
Great Beer vending machine
Nice croissants for breakfast
Staff very helpful
One of our top picks in Castro-Urdiales.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Catamaran offers accommodations in Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 17 miles from Hostal Catamaran, and Santander is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from Hostal Catamaran.
The staff tried very hard to ensure they answered your questions.
The hostel is in a good location.
Everything was nice and clean, friendly stuff. Already having a
wish to return there again
- Location within Castro Urdiales is great, very close to the city centre and to the bars and restaurants. Price relation is great.
- Perfect place for stopover. Loads of bars and restaurants around , close to the sea and shops. Comfy bed .
- The hostel is in the building with normal flats. 24-hour reception (with friendly staff) is at 1st floor, we had double room with small balconyat 5th floor. The room was clean but very small (especially bathroom). Good location – safe area, close to city center and area with restaurants (however not easy to park).
- The staff tried very hard to ensure they answered your questions.
One of our best sellers in Castro-Urdiales! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This stylish guest house is located 350 feet from the harbour in Castro Urdiales. It offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Rooms at Ardigales 11 feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma satellite TV with USB port and a private bathroom.The Asador del Puerto Restaurant is located 350 feet away and offers traditional tapas and specialty fish and meat dishes. There is also a lounge in the guest house reception and a bar.The town offers many historic monuments. The Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church and Santa Ana Castle are 5 minutes’ walk away.Ardigales 11 is ideally located for exploring the Cantabrian coastline and surfing areas. There is public parking 150 feet away and it is 21.7 miles from Bilbao. Santander is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is really stylish and the staff really helpful.
Room comfortable in a central location.
Good Wi Fi.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, the location was excellent near the harbour and the beach, lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Our room was nice and bright and a good size, bed was comfortable.
- The pension is located near a big underground parking – it’s very convenient.
- Staff, location, clean and close to the Camino trail
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Jade is located in central Castro Urdiales, 5 minutes’ walk from the harbour and Ostende Beach. It offers stylish rooms with flat-screen TV and a 24-hour hot beverages service.Decorated in pastel tones, this guest house features a lounge with a small library, a tour desk and a luggage storage service. Each room at Pensión Jade has heating and a private bathroom, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.There are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Guests can visit the 13th-century church of Santa María de la Asunción or the Castillo Faro castle, 1,650 feet away.The centre of Bilbao is 30 minutes’ drive away, while Santander is 46.6 miles away.
- A beautiful common area, very clean and quite and very attentive staff
Room was very clean, but had no window. There was a skylight and ceiling fan, but room was just too warm and very tiny.
Room was very clean
- Excellent location, very simple but very clean and well located.
- The host was very friendly and accommodating and when I was there, there was fun, quiet music playing the lounge.
- The location was good and the room was quiet. The staff was helpful and cheerful, only our languages were different. Overall the pension looked cozy.
Pensión La Mar
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Pensión La Mar is located in Castro-Urdiales, just 16 miles from Bilbao.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 30 miles from Pensión La Mar, and Isla is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A very welcoming place, cozy comfy beds, warm and right in the middle of the center, tugged away in a tiny side street, only a few yards to the oceanfront, can highly recommend staying there!
Location can’t be much better – maybe one-minute walk to the lovely marina area. Good value for money. Lots of restaurants around since it’s in the middle of town.
The reception staff is very friendly.
- Excellent value -clean and comfortable with a warm welcome
- Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite basic but exactly as advertised.
The room was nothing fancy, but okay.
Unfortunately one could hear the other guests, the walls are rather thin.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Torquiendo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torquiendo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torquiendo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torquiendo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!