10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Toril Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Toril Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Toril Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toril Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toril Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Toril Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Toril Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Toril Andalucía:
Aquí te quiero ver
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Aquí te quiero ver offers accommodations in Ventas de Zafarraya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Malaga is 23 miles from Aquí te quiero ver, and Torremolinos is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 25 miles from Aquí te quiero ver.
No reviews yet.
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus offers accommodations in Alcaucín, just 21 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.The guest house also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus, and Benalmádena is 31 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Rubite, 20 miles from Malaga, Vanmil features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool.Torremolinos is 26 miles from Vanmil, and Benalmádena is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from Vanmil.
No reviews yet.
Casa paz y mas
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa paz y mas offers accommodations in Ríogordo, just 18 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 25 miles from Casa paz y mas, and Benalmádena is 27 miles away. Malaga Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Amazing views, great owner, excellent shower, really nice accommodation. Our own terrace was lovely. Great breakfast.
- Lovely house with good friendly hosts and great views.
The hosts, Lukas and Alexia, were so nice and helpful.
The Hotel and the view are fantastic.
Do yourself a favor: have your next vacation in Casa Paz y mas!
- Incredible place with marvalous view over the mountains and the spanish countryside. You have 1,5 hours to skiing in sierra nevada, 1 hour to alambra, 40 min to Malaga airport and 40 min to costa del sol. Its a good if you have a car but the host is very friendly if you need transfer somewhere you can ask them. If you dont like the crowded costa del sol this is the place for you.
We did part of the GR7 hiking trail (from Ventas de Zaffaraya to Riogordo) and found this excellent casa on our way.
It is only meters away from the GR7, and just a few kilometers to the pretty village of Riogordo.
Paz y mas offers great rooms with a good bed, clean bathroom, a small but adequate kitchen (good for tea and coffee, provided by Paz y Mas!) and an unforgettable view on the mountains of Andalusia! On clear days you can even see the Mediterranean Sea!
On top of the roof is a pretty swimming pool.
The hosts are very friendly, helpful and communicative, and gave us lots of tips for a good stay.
Definitely one of our best accommodations in Andalusia!
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, Casa Colina is set in a 19th- century farm house. The historic town of Comares is 30 minutes’ drive away.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Colina have a private entrance and a private fridge. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and either a shower or a bathtub, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the shared garden.Velez-Malaga town centre, where a range of bars and restaurants can be found, is 30 minutes’ drive from Casa Colina. Montes de Malaga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Malaga city centre is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, nature, food, pool, rooms even the other guests were kind.
Petits déjeuners sains et variés,fruits frais,yoghourts,céréales et chaque jour une spécialité différente et délicieuse!le tout à un prix démocratiques de 5€,il n’y a ça nulle part ailleurs!Possibilite de repas le soir avec entrée,plat et dessert,toujours savoureux et des bons produits frais!
Paul et Nicky sont des hôtes charmants,souriants,prêts à donner des conseils et s’assurer que tout va bien!Notre chambre était spacieuse,avec une belle terrasse et une grande salle de bain.L’acces à la piscine est libre à toute heure et tout est très propre!
Nous n’avons séjourné que 4 nuits et nous regrettons de ne pas être restes plus longtemps !C’est la 3 e fois que nous venions en Andalousie et rapport qualité prix,c’est vraiment l’endroit le plus chaleureux et calme que nous avons découvert!
Je conseille la casa Colin à à tous!Nous y retournerons sans problème!
Sitio muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hay q ir hasta el pueblo para encontrar bares etc.
Lo unico malo,la cama!! En fatales condiciones
- ontbijt en avondeten zeer goed en vriendelijk personeel
- Prima ontbijt. Zeer gastvrij en deden prima hun best om het aangenaam te maken.
One of our best sellers in Alhama de Granada! La Seguiriya is located in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Nerja is 19 miles from La Seguiriya, and Almuñécar is 25 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Brilliant position. Lovely interiors. Great breakfast. Free parking in the town
- Central and quiet location with fantastic views at the gorge from the terrace. Nice interior
The hotel was beautiful, very tradionally Spanish. Clean throughout, with nice comfortable bed. Everything we required in the room.
The view from our room was outstanding.
Thank you for our lovely night with you.
- We found the entire premises delightful, the view from the terrace beautiful and the room was clean, comfortable, and very unique in design. Also the family that runs this business is very helpful and likeable.
- The room was gorgeous. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Even the pillow was just right. The shower felt amazing. We slept so deeply and loved having this hotel as a home base. In addition, the restaurant patio has one of the most incredible views in town. We loved our stay!!
Pensión San José
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión San José offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Nerja is 19 miles from Pensión San José, and Almuñécar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from Pensión San José.
- Location next to the best restaurants and the gorge. We checked in and out without any problems.
- Nice, clean, comfortable, basic room and a lovely woman whi runs tge pension.
- Friendly reception, even though we arrived early the staff were accommodating. Good location and very clean and warm (freezing outside in December)
- Spacious room, nicely decorated, awesome balcony. The woman at the front desk was SO NICE and really made me feel welcome even though I was communicating in broken, child-like Spanish. Wonderful town and several great places to eat right by the hotel.
- A clean, well appointed hostel in the centre of the town. It is very good value for money.
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is located in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Malaga is 31 miles from Ventorro Hospederia Rural, and Nerja is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 18 miles from El Ventorro Hospederia Rural.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Very friendly staff; very interesting location, and nicely decorated rooms. The adjoining restaurant was better than good. Much better than the usual tourist places. Unique!
- Good place to relax a d enjoy the hamam. The rooms in the cave are really lovely and much nicer than the regular ones in the main building.
- I was travelling alone, without a car, and just wanted a relaxing place to stay in the country, and that was what I got. The room was lovely, with a balcony and view of the lake, the breakfast was satisfying, and the food in general very good. The house wine is excellent. Although the restaurant is closed after lunch, they were happy to prepare me a cold dinner to have in my room later, which was perfect, as it is 2 km or more to the town, and a taxi back and forth would have been expensive. There are lots of wonderful walks around the hotel, and there’s a discount for guests at the hammam, where I spent one morning. The host Juan was kind and attentive to me, which is always nice when you are traveling alone. He always inquired if everything was to my liking and was very accommodating. Muchas Gracias Juan!
Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
We had a great meal in the late afternoon (the hotel was shut for the evening as Champions League final)
Good choice for continental breakfast
Was very busy on arrival so clearly liked by the locals
Room with a balcony was a decent size and beds were very comfortable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Almijara Residence offers accommodations in Cómpeta, just 26 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nerja is 8 miles from Almijara Residence, and Almuñécar is 17 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 27 miles away.
The breakfast was easily the best breakfast I’ve had. Each day was dofferent. Lots of thought went into the food which was mostly locally sourced.
The staff were very warm and welcoming. Held great conversations and you can easily see how passionate they are about what they do.
Their terrace view could be one of the most idyllic views in Competa.
- Location, staff, view, cleanliness, & above all the magnificent breakfasts on the terrace….superb
The breakfast was amazing!
Graham and Roza are wonderful, so friendly and welcoming.
Competa is an ideal place for those that enjoy walking/hiking.
We stayed 6 nights and will definitely recommend Almijara Residence.
- The breakfasts were huge and delicious, prepared fresh by Graham, whose years in the business have been clearly well spent. Graham and Rosa’s excellent hospitality carried on, with plentiful free drinks on the rooftop bar during happy hour, as well as friendly chat and advice on local activities and restaurants. The location is superb, though take care of the narrow streets on arrival, google maps is not necessarily your friend.
Place is very cozy and nicely decorated, it has a lovely terrace which you can use in the sunny days. Breakfast is wonderful, freshly prepared by the owners every morning.
Location inside the small town Competa is very romantic. It is like 40 minutes far from sea and the road to it is very nice. Recommended for nature lovers. There are few restaurants you can eat just 2 steps from the hotel.
Rooms are lovely decorated and bed is very comfortable.
- The breakfast was easily the best breakfast I’ve had. Each day was dofferent. Lots of thought went into the food which was mostly locally sourced.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa Andalucia is located in Cómpeta, just 26 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Nerja is 8 miles from Villa Andalucia, and Almuñécar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
- Villa Andalucia is a beautiful property located in stunning countryside. Helen was always very friendly and helpful during our stay.
Top Guest Houses In Toril Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Toril Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Toril Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Toril Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!