10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Toñanes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Toñanes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Toñanes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toñanes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toñanes Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Toñanes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Toñanes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Toñanes Cantabria:
Posada San Tirso
Featuring free WiFi, Posada San Tirso offers accommodations in Toñanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Posada San Tirso, and Llanes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great little place to stay. The owner was extremely helpful. Loved it.
- Lovely owner Real rustic property A nice place to stay
- very nice location,quiet small village,luxury garden,well furnished room.attentive service,tasty breakfast
- The room was spacious and bright. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. There was a lovely outdoor patio where you could have breakfast or enjoy anytime. Good value.
- The owner was extremely helpful. Made us supper which wasn’t included. Helped us as we could not speak much Spanish.
Posada La Estela Cántabra
Posada La Estela Cántabra is located in Toñanes, 20 miles from Santander and 28 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 27 miles from Posada La Estela Cántabra, and Santillana del Mar is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Posada La Estela Cántabra.
- Super nice hotel owner who taught us spanish during breakfast.
The Posada is a lovely, traditional place to stay that has a rustic charm. The staff are very friendly and welcoming – especially the lady at breakfast! The location is great too; far enough away from Comillas to be cheaper, but still only 10 minutes away by car.
The rooms are clean and comfortable – though a double room is unfortunately two single beds pushed together. Having a balcony was lovely, but it would benefit from a table and some chairs to enjoy properly.
We didn’t get a chance to use the pool, but the outdoors looked an enjoyable place to relax if it is sunny!
- La habitación horrible, con poca luz, un TV pasadísimo y enano, realmente el entorno y la vivienda por fuera pasable, pero el interior Uf……
- El trato, nada mas llegar.. encantadora y siempre pendiente, habitacion no muy grande pero cuidada y comoda. Esta muy bien situado. Tuvimos que adelantar fecha un dia y ella se encargó de hacer el cambio.
- Fueron muy amables y me recomendaron sitios para comer y zonas para visitar. Ambiente familiar y acogedor
Posada Puente Romano
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Posada Puente Romano offers accommodations in Toñanes, just 20 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Llanes is 28 miles from Posada Puente Romano, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- The hostess is very friendly and welcoming. She made me feel quite at home. The location is excellent for visiting sites in Comillas, Santillana del Mar, and other places. I highly recommend this lovely hotel!
Close to Mirador
Decent stay but a bit expensive for what it was. Probably proximity to Santillana del Mar which was very busy explains the price.
The hosts were very simpathetic and helped us with few problems we had.
Breakfast was good.
- My husband and I arrived by motorcycle at Posada El Puente Romano with bad cases of food poisoning. We were allowed to check in right away at 11:00 AM. The owner, Rachel, drove me to the pharmacy to get medicine and communicate with the pharmacist. Upon returning, she made us a pitcher of lemon drink. Rachel had already bought me a variety of gluten free products for breakfast. She made us white rice and fresh poached fish for two evening meals. She acted like a “Mom” to us during our stay. Thank goodness for Posada El Puente Romano!
- Warm welcome late at night after ferry arrived four hours late. Excellent breakfast. Good location for onward travel and pretty hotel. Would have liked to arrive early enough to have tried their evening meal
Hostería Spa El Pomar
Featuring free WiFi, Hostería Spa El Pomar offers accommodations in Novales, just 19 miles from Santander. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Llanes is 29 miles from Hostería Spa El Pomar, and Potes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rustic setting and hotel with lovely character.
- The swimming Pool, the garden, very nice and quit place, it place and nice location.
El sitio tranquilo
El camarero muy cordial y agradable
- El desayuno estaba bien, si no te levantas tarde (porque los productos se van agotamiento), exteriormente es precioso y el personal es muy amable.
- El desayuno buffet muy completo y la cena con la media pensión muy rica. Las zonas comunes muy acogedoras,bonitas y amplias.
Pensión Bella Vista
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. La Pensión Bella Vista is just 650 feet from Cóbreces Beach. Set in gardens, it has a terrace and a lounge looking onto the sea.Each pleasant room at La Pensión Bella Vista looks onto the gardens. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a safe, a TV, heating and a private bathroom.The Bella Vista serves a daily breakfast. There are also vending machines.Rias Occidentales y Duna de Oyambre Park is 10 minutes’ drive away. Suances is less than 12.4 miles from the Bella Vista.Santander is 21.7 miles from the property.
- Location close to the beach, 10 minutes walk street downhill. Rooms are very small and clean, not pretty but practical storage in built-in around the bed wardrobe, good sized bathroom with bath tub, view from the dining room, sadly breakfast not as good as the view, very friendly hosts, only Spanish speaking, but communications worked also with non-Spanish speakers well
This place was such a nice place to stay! We stayed here for 5 nights. The room was lovely, and the whole place was incredibly clean. The staff, although were unable to speak english (my spanish is very very limited) they made us feel extremely welcome. They were so warm, friendly and very helpful. Our car battery died and they went out of their way to make sure we got it sorted. There are not many places I have stayed that have given such a warm welcome.
The property has free wifi, and a nice garden area with a small orchard and bbq facilities. Although there is no aircon, the property was always very cool. The rooms have shutters to keep the sun and bugs out.
The beach is within walking distance.
This is a perfect place to come if you want to relax.
- On the Camino de Santiago. Very comfortable guest house. Great wifi
Overall, good value for money. The owners do not speak English but they were very friendly.
I had a pleasant one-night stay there.
Bella Vista, der Name ist Programm.
Sehr netter, familiärer Eigentümer, man fühlt sich gleich zuhause.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Posada Alfonso is located in Cóbreces, 21 miles from Santander and 28 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Potes is 26 miles from Posada Alfonso, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- Nice pasado with cosy rooms. Good value for price. Really nice staff
- La cena estupenda, la casa solariega con mucha tradición y Alfonso y su esposa Maite: encantadores. Volvería sin dudarlo.
- La posada es tranquila, es un buen lugar para descansar después de un día de ruta turística por lugares cercanos.
- Muy amables los dueños y todo muy bien en general.
- L’auberge est vraiment très jolie, bien restaurée, beaucoup de cachet.
Hotel Spa San Marcos
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Spa San Marcos offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel Spa San Marcos, and Suances is 4.3 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The Spa bedroom was lovely but disappointing that the plug didn’t fit on the first evening, however, it was repaired by the second evening
- Helpful staff, good service and ample off road parking
- This was the first time we had stayed here and we will return, my wife is in a wheelchair and this hotel was perfect . Dinner was very good value for money as was breakfast.The staff were very good,no problems at all.
- Good atmosphere in the restaurant. Delicious breakfast.
- There were plenty of options to eat in Santillana.
Hospedería El Cantio
Located in Oreña in the region of Cantabria, 17 miles from Santander, Hospedería El Cantio features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 31 miles from Hospedería El Cantio, and Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Hospedería El Cantio.
- Tranquil and comfortable, conveniently located for visiting Santillana, Comillas, and other places on the beautiful Cantabrian coastline.
- El personal muy dispuesto y limpieza, tranquilo. Alrededores preciosos
- El entorno y la limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente
- El buen trato del personal y el desayuno magnífico
- Muito confortável ,uma vista bonita e um excelente ambiente.
Posada de Cabrojo
This rural guesthouse is in the heart of Cantabria, 7 miles from Comillas Beach and 28 miles from Santander. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are both available.The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
I was motorcycle touring and don’t speak Spanish, wasn’t a big problem, sign language and a few laughs. My bike was in the secure garage, but plenty of open parking at the hotel. Staff and their relatives were all fantastic.Grandma brought my washing in from the line into a drying room and returned my clothes next day.The rooms are first class and beds made and room cleaning every day. Ensuite excellent. Breakfast is continental and plenty of it. The location was very easy to find, with a petrol station close by. Main routes only a few hundred metres away.
Great prices and highly recommended.
Very good evening meal and lovely breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient for travelers on the A8 from Santander to Santiago.
- La habitación guapisima. Aunque tenia que ir un poco agachado pero me pareció genial. A mi mujer sin embargo, le pareció perfecta………..
Amabilidad, simpatía, hospitalidad, discreción y flexibilidad, tanto por parte del personal como de la dirección.
Hamburguesa de buey que ofrecen en la posada excelente y disponible con pan sin gluten.
Located in Santillana del Mar in the region of Cantabria, 16 miles from Santander, Posada Araceli features a playground and terrace.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Potes is 30 miles from Posada Araceli, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- this posada exceeded expectations–it was very comfortable and spacious, within five minutes of the center of Santillana and offeed quick access to the Altamira museum. Winter rates are very good value.
- The location was excellent, within easy walking distance to the old town and very close to the old caves
- Homely and best of all a really great staff. Affordable.
- A lovely old place and in a very quiet location. The staff were really helpful, the room was a good size and it was very quite and very dark room at night.
- Breakfast fine. Nothing special. Staff very nice. Good location for the old town. Great for visiting the caves.
Top Guest Houses In Toñanes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Toñanes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Toñanes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Toñanes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!