10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Toloríu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Toloríu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Toloríu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toloríu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toloríu Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Toloríu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Toloríu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Toloríu Catalonia:
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fonda Ca l’Abel offers accommodations in Lles, just 12 miles from Andorra la Vella. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 11 miles from Fonda Ca l’Abel, and Font-Romeu is 20 miles away.
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- The location is wonderful,.. A great little village surrounded by spectacular scenery…& a fab little bar just up the road from here. We didn’t get to eat in the restaurant because it was Sun evening but had breakfast there in the morning,….it is on the 1st floor & looks out onto the most amazing view of the mountains &surrounding scenery. The owner didn’t speak much English but it didn’t matter,…he was a lovely, kind & friendly chap. The room & ensuite were of a good size,…smart & clean with a gr8 view! We were travelling on two motorbikes & were able to park them around the back of the hotel, out of the way. I loved this place & would definitely stay again,… the beautiful weather helped ofcourse but wow, what a fab location….& not forgetting great value for money!
El restaurante nos encanta: cocina típica de la zona, preparada con esmero y cariño, muy sabrosa.
El trato es excelente, especialmente Luis, el encargado: siempre nos hace sentir como en casa.
Ya conocíamos el hotel y repetiremos con toda seguridad!!!
- El trato del personal es muy bueno, el ambiente del comedor es muy acogedor , la comida muy buena !
Fonda Matía is located in Bellver de Cerdanya , just 15 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Fonda Matía, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
Nice and clean rooms, recently refurnished … and very friendly and helpful staff. As we didn’t have car , the receptionist tell us she can pick up us from Bellver de C. Great !!!!!!!!!
You can dinner at the hotel for an affordable fare. Portions and quality are OK !
- La dutxa estava vien cerrada i no se inundava todo el baño cada vez que te dutxavas
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Fonda Domingo is located in Lles in the region of Catalonia, just 12 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 11 miles from Fonda Domingo, and Font-Romeu is 20 miles from the property.
- The room is enough for rest but the cuisine is amazing. The restaurant is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. Highly recommended!
- Helpful staff , great village location with bars, the restaurant food
Helpful and friendly staff
- el paisaje y la comida buenísima no puedo decir lo mismo del desayuno y la calefacción
- El menjar es extraordinari, hem sopat i esmorzat dos dies francament de forma fabulosa
La Calma de Bellver
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Calma de Bellver is located in Bellver de Cerdanya in the region of Catalonia, just 16 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from La Calma de Bellver, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property.
- This was an unusual experience in that the property’s bedrooms are accessed through a bar/restaurant, which at present (late summer) is only opening on Friday and Saturday evenings. The night we were there it was closed and unattended, so we were given a key and left to our own devices. Other than that, everything was fine; the host (who returned to make breakfast) was friendly and humorous, the small room was clean and characterful (with a wonderful view of the mountins to the south) and for our one-night stay we were very happy. La Calma is the only business in a rather severe little medieval square, with an important history from 1937 and the Civil War. Shops and restaurants can be found about 10 minutes’ walk away in the lower town. Bellver is of course in the middle of wonderful scenery.
- La atención recibida y la amabilidad. Las habitación muy sencilla pero acogedora.
- El trato de Maribel, excelente. Todo perfecto, como deseábamos, volveremos…
- Hôtel atypique avec une patronne très gentille, toujours à nos petits soins. Le cadre est exceptionnel pour un dépaysement total. La chambre était confortable et agréable. Les repas étaient simples mais copieux.
- Dommage qui faille réserve pour manger car les restaurants sont à l heure espagnole
Featuring free WiFi, Groc Rooms offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Groc Rooms, and Pas de la Casa is 19 miles away.
- They offer us a better room for the same price and it was lovely. The bed was really comfy. The girl that receive us was really nice
- Very great rooms! Everything lovely and stylish! Loved the stay a lot.
- Room was very well decorated, lots of nice touches.
- Effectively apartment rooms above a shop in the Main Street (one way and traffic restricted so few cars), good lift. Recently modernised and very ‘ chic’, well appointed and ‘new’ clean. Could not be faulted. Host met at the front door after a call and accepted credit card and took photos of passport and driving licence….very simple, no fuss. Very convenient
- Nice reinovated flats, great location and good hospitality
Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet
Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet offers accommodations in Gósol. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 20 miles from Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet, and Pas de la Casa is 22 miles away.
- The staff were fantastic. Welcoming, friendly, helpful, polite, quick with a smile. Perfect, warm, country hospitality at its best. I liked the cosy bar / restaurant. Nothing special maybe but good range fo drinks and convivial atmosphere. The breakfast was excellent. Everthing seemed genuine country rustic. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fluffy croissants, local cheese, home made jam etc etc. I’d stay again.
- Excellent customer service. The owner was friendly and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. The room heating was on when we arrived, we could have dinner and breakfast when we wanted. The room was beautifully decorated and the wifi worked well. The Catalan food was delicious. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
- the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and the supper were also very good.
- The owner Nuria was really nice and helpful. Breakfast was good with eggs, tomato bread, ham,cheese and a lovely coca sweet pastry. Overall good value, if a bit basic.
- Great hosts that make you feel like their guest. They even kept the restaurant open just for me. Super location for hiking
Els Canonges Allotjament
Located in the city centre, next to the Cathedral of La Seu D’Urgell, Els Canonges Allotjament features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free ski storage is provided.Simply decorated, all rooms at Els Canonges Allotjament have an en-suite bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a balcony with panoramic views.Traditional markets take place every Tuesday and Saturday in the main street, and you can find shops, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.Set in the Catalan Pyrenees, Els Canonges Allotjament is 1,150 feet from Parc Olímpic del Segre popular for canoe slalom events and kayak sports. Andorra la Vella is 30 minutes’ drive away, and free public parking is available nearby.
- The position, in the middle of historic center. There was a balcony on a really nice and antique street.
Located very well
new installations of sanitary items
Perfect central quiet location.Carefully and authentically restored old building,very comfortable. Welcoming and helpful staff. A real find, we’ll be back!
Free parking just a few minutes walk from hotel.
- Petit hôtel au rapport qualité/prix imbattable, situé en plein coeur du centre historique. Notre chambre était un peu petite, sans armoire ou placards, mais confortable. Nous n’avons pas pu prendre le pdj sur place.
- Habitación muy limpia, cómoda y silenciosa. El hotel está en la calle más bonita de La Seu
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- The people working there were extremely friendly and helpful. The views from the restaurant are amazing with the Pedraforca mountain in the background. There is a nice fire place where you can chill out on the sofas after a long day of trekking. There is also a nice room with games for kids. Very nice experience!!
- Food is amazing. It’s very well done local. I’d recommend the Mushroom menu for lunch, especially the rice with mushrooms. Location is perfect. The view of the Pedraforca from the restaurant is priceless.
- Pleasant staff, excellent location, views and nice, clean room.
Wonderful location in the mountains. Good dining room and very adequate breakfast with bacon and eggs supplied when requested.
Smallish pool, but pleasant.
Close to Gosol where Picasso spent a few months in the summer of 1906.
- Great view. A bit quite during the weekdays in June, but lively during the weekend.
Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols
Located in Fornols, 18 miles from Andorra la Vella, Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Casa Rural Molí de Fòrnols, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles away.
Amazing stay, the staff were absolutely kind. The cosy room and the astonishing surrounded area gave us a perfect romantic night.
Breakfast is a need, spectacular variety of high quality fresh products, and the kindness and sympathetic of the owners is twelve over ten.
- La amabilidad de los dueños como de todo el personal del hotel, el desayuno muy rico y abundante, la comida es muy buena (comida típica catalana), la limpieza de todo, la habitación comoda y amplia y el entorno del hotel rodeado de montañas y mucha tranquilidad. Ademas como ya he dicho los dueños del hotel siempre muy atentos. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
Trato muy cercano. Si necesitabas algo se desvivian por ayudarte
Entorno muy tranquilo en plena naturaleza
Desayuno abundante y estupendo. Comida típica catalana
Cama y almohadas muy cómodas
Habitaciones amplias, limpias y sencillas
- La ubicación y la amabilidad de quienes atienden el hostal.
- Súper limpio, cómodo, amplio y los dueños muy amables
- Amazing stay, the staff were absolutely kind. The cosy room and the astonishing surrounded area gave us a perfect romantic night.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal D’Éller offers accommodations in Éller, just 15 miles from Andorra la Vella.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 9 miles from Hostal D’Éller, and Font-Romeu is 14 miles away.
- This is simply a wonderful place to stay in the heart of the Cerdenya with truly welcoming hosts – superb for walking, relaxing and home cooked food
- Un lugar para desconectar, una vistas magnificas , perfecto para los que nos gusta el senderismo, la comida muy buena y todo casero, tanto Nuria como su marido muy serviciales y atentos.
- Por un problema de tráfico llegamos tarde al hostal, y allí nos estaba esperando Nuria con una sonrisa y la cena preparada. El Hostal D’Éller es sin duda un sitio de trato espectacular ideal para relajarse y dejarse llevar por el sonido del silencio y el aroma de las chimeneas del pueblo. Superó altamente nuestras expectativas y lo recomendamos en gran medida. Seguro que volveremos con las familias completas o nuestros amigos.
- La comida exquisita y los productos naturalees y caseros.
- L’esmorzar era exquisit. Tot productes de proximitat. El llit era molt còmode. Ens hem sentit molt a gust en tot moment.
Top Guest Houses In Toloríu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Toloríu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Toloríu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Toloríu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!