10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tollos Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Tollos Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tollos Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tollos Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tollos Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tollos Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tollos Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tollos Valencia Community:
Pensión El Pirineo
Pensión El Pirineo offers accommodations in Confrides. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Benidorm is 13 miles from Pensión El Pirineo, and Alicante is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Croissants were home made rooms with balconies were VERY spacious, food was delicious and home made and lots of it ,take advice when ordering we were very full every meal
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room and bathroom was very clean.
The food was excellent.
Swimming pool was exceptionally clean.
Great value for the money.
- Rafeal was the perfect host, nothing to much trouble. The food was first class, and rooms where exceptionally clean. Great value for money.
- very good value for money considering the very high demand for accommodation in the area at present.
- We liked the location, the scenery, the peace and tranquillity, the staff, the excellent Spanish food and the red wine. The immaculate air conditioned en suite room with very comfortable double bed and a balcony which had a breath taking view, because the view was so good the television was never on! The food in the restaurant is excellent with all the ingredients being locally sourced and freshly cooked was always beautifully presented.
Surrounded by nature, Refugio Ecoburropark is located in Vall de Ebo. This rustic accommodation offers free WiFi and mountain views from all rooms.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.At Refugio Ecoburropark guests will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.The property offers free parking.This farm stay is 62.1 miles from Alicante Airport.
- The owner is a very good person. The place is located in the mountains and can be a good escape from the real world when one needs it. There is a good nature and places to walk and see around.
- Estás en plena naturaleza disfrutando de tranquilidad. El personal es muy amable.
- Partimos de la base que si buscas un hotel, apartamento o algo parecido, te equivocas de lugar. Aquí vas a conseguir una experiencia con la naturaleza y como vivir con lo más básico y sencillo, sin ningún tipo de lujo, ni calidad. Es algo totalmente diferente in nos ha hecho reflexionar sobre con lo poco que se puede ser feliz. Es una experiencia para los amantes de la naturaleza y las aventuras. La zona es espectacular, es como estar en el norte, pero en Alicante y la gente del refugio es genial.
C’est un establisement très basique, mais ils sont très gentils et les vues sont trè sympas…
Le prix est en relation.
- Su magnífica ubicación y la atención del propietario. Estás en plena naturaleza con vistas a las estrellas. la posibilidad de hacer rutas guiadas.
Guest house Torre de Arriba
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Guest house Torre de Arriba is located in Benimantell. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Benidorm is 8 miles from Guest house Torre de Arriba, and Alicante is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- What it says on the description, this is what you get. Peaceful place far away from the noisy city
- The property intself is fantastic and has all sort of modern conveniences. My favourite spot was sitting under the fig trees at night watching the twinkling lights of Benidorm in the distance! Good Wifi. Very peaceful and quiet.
- The house and grounds are fabulous. I had a small single room which was adequate, but access to a perfectly equipped kitchen and superbly furnished dining and living area, inside and out, made it an incredible place to stay. The views are stunning.
- Beautiful, remote location. Loved the old stone casa, pool, grassy area and stunning views. Very peaceful, tranquil and relaxing setting. Idyllic.
- Everything was just perfect the views over the mountains and the ambiance of the Finca
El Parralet offers accommodations in Adsubia.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 21 miles from El Parralet, and Gandía is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 45 miles from El Parralet.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
Absolutely fantastic, nothing could of been better, a lovely traditional Spanish home with 2 of the friendliest, warm welcoming hosts.
We have stayed in other guest houses in the area and nothing compares or even comes close to El Parralet.
We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived, we were told to make use of the kitchen and help ourselves to tea,coffee.
Breakfast was worth every penny, with a great selection of continental, cereal and bacon/eggs.
Thank you Valentine and Julian for a lovely stay, see you again very soon
- We loved our stay at this friendly B&B which is located next door to a huge outdoor public swimming pool. We were made to feel very welcome by the charming hosts who showed us around the village and recommended a great local Taverna where we had delicious home made tapas and local wine. This is a quiet little village off the beaten track yet just 15 mins drive to the beaches. We will definitely return in September.
- The area was convenient for us
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Savoy offers accommodations in Alcoy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 21 miles from Hostal Savoy, and Alicante is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Savoy.
- Excellent location close to the Main Square and the University. Nice room and bathroom, good heating, comfortable bed, and shower pressure. Very good breakfast. Very friendly staff.
- Comfortable refurbished room. Nice touches like complimentary water (not often found on my Spanish trip to my surprise) and sweets in jar. Quiet night and warm on a cold night.
- Large bedroom and bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff but did not encounter anyone who spoke more than a few words of English. 10 minute walk to city centre but only 100 yards from bus stop
- Very central, with parking next door.Very clean hotel, lovely staff.
Room cosy compact, Nice hot shower. View over town to mountains was fine. Liked the bar which was also breakfast room frequented by local people evening and morning. Food simple and adequate. Even pernickity granddaughter loved the chicken brochettes!
Will be back as this stop-over gave only a small taste of what Alcoi has to offer.
Parking great, also a police car park (station next door)
Hostal León Dormido
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal León Dormido offers accommodations in Polop, just 6 miles from Benidorm. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alicante is 27 miles from Hostal León Dormido, and Gandía is 24 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 33 miles away.
- Great bar with decent food. Easy parking. Good shower and clean rooms.
- Staff very helpful, great value for money, easy bus connection to Benidorm
The cafeteria. clean and food excellently prepared. staff very friendly and obliging.
maid service was good.
Room were quiet with no road noise
Staff were very helpful and bar/cafeteria were great value for money
The bar was frequented by both locals and Ex pats always a good sign.
- The hostel was a very unusual beautiful building was very reasonably priced and the facilities far exceeded the standards we have experienced in hotels It would appear that there will be some renovation on the ground floor where a restaurant would add much to the facilities
Hostal Sunami is in the town of La Nucia, in the mountains 5 miles from Benidorm. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature tile floors and have a desk and wardrobe. They are heated and some have a balcony with mountain views.There is a restaurant, which offers individual and set menu options. A bar and vending machine for drinks are also available.The tour desk offers a ticket service including entrance tickets for Aqualandia, Terra Mitica and Terra Natura. The A7 Highway is easily accessible and Alicante is 28 miles away.
- Staff always friendly and helpful. Very impressive in the way they found a room for a family with a young baby at 1.30am when they had been let down by the place they had booked.
- Super clean, 24 hour reception, great location, super friendly and helpful staff. One of our group had booked elsewhere but on arrival could not gain access so Sunami found them a room in the middle of the night, sorted baby cot etc- fantastic
- friendly, nice bar which closed early so no noise overnight. Basic but value for money.
- Great location if you own a car, easy to get to Benidorm beach, 20 min away. Great price and friendly staff, clean and cosy rooms.
- The hotel is very basic but perfectly adecuate. The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It´s a one star hostal, and exceded expectations
Casa Figueretes is located in Finestrat, 5 miles from Benidorm and 21 miles from Alicante.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Gandía is 28 miles from Casa Figueretes, and Calpe is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Nice old restored village building and very friendly owner. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …). Perfect position for trips into the nearby mountains and also to the sea and beaches. Good small bars and restaurants in the village only 5 min walk. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …).
Good to know:
-No parking direct at the house but in the streets nearby no problem (for unloading the luggage you can stop on the middle of the one-way-road).
-Breakfast is self-service. The owner provides everything and you can eat when you like.
-No lift but small floors and staircases to the rooms, a little exhausting with a big suitcase.
- Typically Spanish Casa Rural full of charm. The room and ensuite were lovely and clean and fresh. The kitchen is well equipped and theres always coffee/tea available. Theres also things for kids like board games etc. Fernando the host speaks excellent English which is a great help as my Spanish is not brilliant.
- Location, lovely village. Very friendly locals and the food was fab in the bars/restaurants. Fernando the owner was great very friendly and laid back.
- No frills simple and easy, Nice room , nice breakfast well worth the money. Clean room room with a view of the quaint streets of Finstrat.
Atmosphere..traditional and sympathetic reformation.. comfortable rooms..congenital host
..eat as much as you like breakfast..quiet location..nice town.
- Nice old restored village building and very friendly owner. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …). Perfect position for trips into the nearby mountains and also to the sea and beaches. Good small bars and restaurants in the village only 5 min walk. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …).
Casa Rural El Retiro
Located in Finestrat, 5 miles from Benidorm, Casa Rural El Retiro features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Alicante is 22 miles from Casa Rural El Retiro, and Gandía is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for Climbers,Walkers and Cyclists. Great views
- it was a very quite beautiful location great views.
- Lovely people, great location. The suite is so nice and the views are excellent.
Everything. Cleanest and most comfortable suite we have been in for a long time. The view was most excellent and the bed fit for a Princess. The terrace for the most adequate breakfast was very fitting for the location. Great coffee.
Bus at the end of the road to shopping and the more chaotic nightlife of Benidorm but the village of Finestrat itself is a little gem, with a great selection of bars and restaurants to suit all age groups. Just what you need at the end of a long day travelling about the most beautiful scenery.
- The gardens and pool are lovely and very well kept in peaceful surroundings. I liked the fact that this was not a tourist destination but a nice Spanish hideaway. I also enjoyed our relationship with the couple who live on site and run the place, but then we were able to communicate with them in Spanish. Also enjoyed the leisurely walk downhill to the centre where we ate breakfast. Coming back uphill in the heat wasn’t as pleasurable but good exercise! I would stay again.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Puig offers accommodations in Finestrat, just 5 miles from Benidorm. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alicante is 22 miles from Casa Puig, and Gandía is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Casa Puig is a fantastic place to stay, I would not hesitate to say that it’s the best hotel of any kind we’ve been to in recent years. It ticks all the boxes and then some more: nice location, great views over sea and mountains, warm and welcoming owner, great breakfast, comfortable rooms, nice village nearby, going extra mile to make it comfortable for our two year old daughter.
Ian and his wife were very helpful and it was a real pleasure to chat with Ian over a glass of beer. We’ve been to many similar properties, but the big difference is that for Ian, I guess, it’s not just business- it’s passion and a way of meeting people. We’ll definitely come back to Casa Puig.
- Ian and Olwen were so kind and accommodating to my every need. The view of the mountain from the bedroom was fantastic, the location peaceful. Breakfast was a feast! Perfect base to explore Puig Campana and the surrounding area.
- Our hosts were amazing. The pool swim at 23:00 in the evening was fantastic. The house is lovely and waking up in the morning with breakfast on the terrace and view of the mountains was just the cherry on the cake!! Would definitely want to come back for another stay.
- Situated in stunning scenery, a pleasant 15 min stroll to the centre of finestrat which is well supplied with cafes, bars and restaurants. The old centre of finestrat is a delight to walk around. The property is ideally suited for walking and rockclimbing or just relaxing and savouring the fantastic scenery. Olwen and Ian could not have done more to make us feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble to make our stay perfect. The day starts with a delicious breakfast served on the terrace in the morning sun. After a strenuous days climbing/walking a refreshing dip in the spotless pool and relaxing on the sun loungers is heaven. As guests we had our own double room, toilet room, shower room and lounge but sitting outside on the terrace with a glass of wine and chatting with Ian as the sun sank below the backdrop of puig Campana mountain would be hard to beat anywhere. All in all this was a little corner of paradise which I cannot imagine being bettered.
- We loved it all. Great hospitality,Great for walkers.
- Casa Puig is a fantastic place to stay, I would not hesitate to say that it’s the best hotel of any kind we’ve been to in recent years. It ticks all the boxes and then some more: nice location, great views over sea and mountains, warm and welcoming owner, great breakfast, comfortable rooms, nice village nearby, going extra mile to make it comfortable for our two year old daughter.
Top Guest Houses In Tollos Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tollos Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tollos Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tollos Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!