10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tirvia Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tirvia Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tirvia Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tirvia Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tirvia Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tirvia Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tirvia Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tirvia Catalonia:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hostal Noguera is located in Llavorsí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.Andorra la Vella is 16 miles from Hostal Noguera, and Baqueira-Beret is 19 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great, there is a wide choice of products avaialble.
- Beautiful view over the river from the room. Friendly hosts even offered to garage my motorbike overnight.
Very friendly staff. Made an early breakfast specially for us and saved the luggage for a few days until we returned from the trek.
convenient for traveling in area (aiguestortes) and many other out door activities
- This is a beautiful, old hotel overlooking the river. The hotel has been updated, and the rooms are clean and modern. The staff is excellent and very friendly. They accommodated us in every way. For instance, my kids were being a bit picky with their food and the staff was kind and accommodating (scrambled eggs, not fried). We absolutely loved the hostal and would stay here again.
- Restaurant was lovely, staff extremely helpful, room spacious with balcony overlooking beautiful river. Great location.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Montaña offers accommodations in Alins. The guesthouse has a terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Hostal Montaña, and Baqueira-Beret is 22 miles away.
- Buena ubicación, fácil de llegar, buen estacionamiento.
- Todo muy limpio, camas muy cómodas y muy tranquilo. Se come muy bien y el personal es muy atento. Muy recomendable.
- Propreté impeccable, literie confortable, accueil très sympathique, bonne nourriture. Magnifique région, village de charme. Très bon rapport qualité-prix.
- Tranquilidad, paseos de alta montaña y preciosas vistas a los picos de los Pirineos
L’esmorzar era acabat de fer. El cafe excellent. El llit molt còmode. La cuina excel·lent. Tant la tradicional com més innovadora.
El tracte personal molt familiar.
Et sents com a casa.
Casa Rural Casa Colom
Casa Rural Casa Colom is located in Espot, 23 miles from Andorra la Vella and 11 miles from Baqueira-Beret.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Vielha is 17 miles from Casa Rural Casa Colom, and Benasque is 29 miles away.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming. We had the room on top which meant a few flight of stairs but worth the view of the little village. Breakfast was very good too.
Close proximity to a beautiful little Pyrenees town… a short walk through lovely narrow stone pathways.
Small kitchenette with fridge, gas cooktop, microwave, basic utensils, crockery etc for self-catering.
Easy to contact host for help or problems using a call buzzer near entrance.
- Very very well decorated and very nice lady. Good breakfast
- Very nice staff and very clean. Breakfast was great made by very nice lady who has been running the place for 23 years.
- the hostel meneger is very kind and welcoming, the place is beautiful and the breakfast is amasing. thank you!
Pensio La Creu
One of our top picks in Esterri d’Àneu.Pensio La Creu offers accommodations in Esterri d’Àneu. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Pensio La Creu, and Baqueira-Beret is 10 miles from the property.
- Ask for a river view room, it is enchanting! What a cute village. The hotel is a great value and makes an ideal base for skiing Baqueira. Bed very comfortable, housekeeping excellent. There are several good restaurants nearby.
- Extremely kind and helpful staff and management. Family atmosphere
- View from the room was lovely overlooking the river, and general location in the heart of the village was great. Little garage provided 25yds away to lock up our motorbikes – free of charge.
- The view to the sea. The swimming pool. The location.
Stuff, location, view to the river from our room.
Very good value for money.
Hostal Can Josep
Located in Sort in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hostal Can Josep features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Baqueira-Beret is 22 miles from Hostal Can Josep, and Vielha is 27 miles from the property.
- Good location and adjacent public parking. Nice breakfast. Sort is a good base from which to explore the beautiful Perineu National park.
- Garage parking for motorcycles, good breakfast, value for money
- Old and quite large building in the traditional (local) style with all modern conveniences including an elevator; the interior is nicely and tastefully appointed, giving a warm and comfortable feeling; located only a very short, easy walk (5 minutes) to the center of town on the opposite side of the river (kayak racing); the owner of the hotel, Rosa, is a gem and very congenial, does not speak english but we communicated just fine with her and had a few good laughs doing it; Rosa serves up wonderful dinners – no need to find a restaurant off site – apparently many locals, not only hotel guests enjoy dining at the Hostal Can Josep; the breakfast buffet is amazing and the many choices (and quality) of local meats, sausages, cheeses and bread surprised us (see photos); clean, quiet room with comfortable bed and immaculate, modern bathroom; we very much enjoyed dinner, the restful one night stay and the sumptuous breakfast at Rosa’s hotel in the Pyrenees Mountains and you would too.
- Very good value. Staff friendly and helpful. Not too far from the main commercial area of the town. A lovely place and well worth a visit.
The breakfast was the best variety I have seen for a long time!
Staff VERY friendly and welcoming!
I will definitely return
Hostal Casa Palmira
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Palmira offers accommodations in Espot. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Hostal Casa Palmira, and Baqueira-Beret is 11 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent and the staff are helpful
- Nice and friendly staff. Very close to the jeeps. going to the first lake
- Excellent lodging in Espot. Would book again. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Staff helpful with information.
- Central location in the town, which is pretty. Good stopping point for a night as we traveled west. The staff were friendly and spoke English.
- Se come muy bien y a muy buen precio, menús, pizzas y el desayuno muy correcto
Hostal Vall D’Aneu
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hostal Vall D’Aneu offers accommodations in Esterri d’Àneu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing.Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Hostal Vall D’Aneu, and Baqueira-Beret is 10 miles from the property.
El personal del hostal es muy atencioso, estaba todo muy limpio y ordenado.
El desayuno es sencillo, pero variado.
- La decoración rústica, la salita común y el olor de los pasillos. El desayuno incluido muy completo.
- El desayuno mas que correcto, por el tipo de establecimiento
- Atencion de Recepcion, muy buen trato del personal
- La decoració molt acollidora, tot molt net i agradable. L’esmorzar molt variat.
- El personal del hostal es muy atencioso, estaba todo muy limpio y ordenado.
One of our best sellers in Esterri d’Àneu! Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Posada d’Àneu is located in Esterri d’Àneu.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Posada d’Àneu, and Baqueira-Beret is 10 miles away.
- Amazing breakfast. Infinite silence at night. Very kind staff.
- Small family run Posada. Great family owners/operators. Breakfast excellent also.
- The guy at the reception was very helpful, suggesting us what to do and where to go…
- El desayuno muy bueno y la habitación espectacular
- La amabilidad del personal y el desayuno. Muy buen trato.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hostal Trainera offers accommodations in Esterri d’Àneu. The guesthouse has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Hostal Trainera, and Baqueira-Beret is 10 miles from the property.
- The staff speaks some English even though it was not mentioned in the description. Very nice and friendly members of the staff helped us with all our requests. Very clean and modern pool, spa, sauna and fitness.
- Nos ubicaron en un apartamento de categoría superior en lugar de una habitación.
- Los productos regionales y mermeladas caseras. La convivialidad con la patrona y la disponibilidad del personal. La posibilidad de dejar maletas y tomar ducha al regresar de esquiar una vez liberada la habitacion
- habitaciones de la pension muy antiguas, camas y colchones y baño de hace 30 años. limpieza normal a pesima , el Spa muy normalito y con olores raros….. , el agua del jacuzzi hacia una peste insoportable a pies, orin o gato muerto….. y el resto bastante que desear… El restaurantre carísimo para el servicio y la comida , vale la pena salir a la calle principal comes mejor y mucho más barato.
- La ubicació, la neteja i l’atenció del personal.
Casa Peret De Peretó – Habitaciones y Apartamentos
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Casa Peret De Peretó – Habitaciones y Apartamentos is located in Espot in the region of Catalonia, just 23 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Baqueira-Beret is 11 miles from Casa Peret De Peretó – Habitaciones, and Vielha is 17 miles from the property.
- Rooms are very cozy and warm (Even when it was freezing outside – we were there in October). We always had hot water in the shower. Hotel owner is very informative about trip possiblilties and services that are given in Espot. Lots of parking spaces.
- מקום קסום, כפר פסטוראלי, על גדות נחל, מי הנחל זורמים, הבית פשוט ורומנטי. מטבח מאובזר. לחובבי טבע המקום מושלם
- El confort, la predisposició dels amos per ajudar-nos, els estris per cuinar, la temperatura.
- Lo mejor, la proximidad a las pistas de esquí y al parque nacional d´Aigüestortes i estany de Sant Maurici
- La tranquil·litat, l’escalfor de l’habitació.
Top Guest Houses In Tirvia Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tirvia Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tirvia Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tirvia Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!