10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tipton Saint John Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tipton Saint John Devon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tipton Saint John Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tipton Saint John Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tipton Saint John Devon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tipton Saint John Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tipton Saint John Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tipton Saint John Devon:
Broadway House Luxury Serviced Rooms
Broadway House Luxury Serviced Rooms is located in Exeter, just 5 miles from University of Exeter. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Exeter International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Really comfy bed. warm and cosy room, lovely soft bathrobes.
- Comfortable, quiet, and nicely refurbished rooms in a property with great character in a location very convenient for the facilities in Topsham and an easy drive into Exeter.
My first impression was that the carpet was deep, and everything looked pristine and fresh. The room was very tastefully furnished with a very comfortable bed and lovely bed linen on very good quality duvet and pillows. The ensuite shower room had a rainfall shower head and separate hand shower. The towels were white and fluffy. A smart tv and excellent WiFi.
Tea, coffee, juice and biscuits were provided and also a small fridge.
Communication with the owner was excellent with clear instructions for everything.
I had a lovely stay for a friend’s surprise birthday celebration and would love to visit again for longer.
- The bed and pillows were very comfy and our room had an extra room with sofa, wardrobe and mini fridge, more space than we needed!
- Hassle free check in at the Broadway, as in there was no check-in procedure, just informed of the password to the entrance before arrival, no boring paperwork or questions. The complimentary glasses of port. The cleanliness was exceptional.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Berwick House is located in Sidmouth, 20 miles from Torquay and 13 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 24 miles from Berwick House, and Exmouth is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 9 miles from Berwick House.
Lovely welcome with scones and cakes on arrival. Delicious breakfast.
All in all a delightful stay.
We shall return.
- Lovely room, great location, just 5 mins walk to the town centre. We were welcomed in the car park by the owners and shown to our rooms which was excellent. We would definitely visit again next time we’re in Sidmouth.
A very comfortable, clean and cosy room. We were made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Lovely thoughtful finishing touches like tea and cake on arrival, lovely toiletries in the bathroom, and helpful advice on facilities within the local area. Excellent location right in the centre of Sidmouth which for us was brilliant as we were walking the coast path.
Excellent breakfast with lots of choice – we would definitely recommend Berwick House as it is excellent value for money!!!
- lovely welcoming hosts, plus cake if wanted. Comfy bed and excellent facilities.
- Lovely food excellent location friendly and helpful hosts
- Lovely welcome with scones and cakes on arrival. Delicious breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Sidmouth! Cheriton Guesthouse is located in Sidmouth, just 20 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.Exeter is 13 miles from Cheriton Guesthouse, and Taunton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 9 miles from Cheriton Guesthouse.
Dawn and Martin were extremely welcoming and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfasts were great. Everywhere was very clean and homely and we would definitely stay at Cheriton house again.
The house is an easy walk from the town centre and the seafront. We could also safely park our car.
- Breakfast was good, room was good, Martin and Dawn was excellent.
- Our hosts were lovely & made us feel very welcome- they are very child friendly which was great for us. Our room was a good size and very modern with a large & very comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent- so good that I indulged in a full English every morning. The guesthouse is only a short walk from the centre of town & the sea which we found very handy
- Lovely room! 😀 Very comfortable bed and lovely nights sleep. We had room 1 with a lovely balcony. Facilities in room were great. Room spotless. Our hosts were so friendly and made us feel very welcome, nothing is too much trouble. Lovely breakfast. We had a lovely anniversary night away, would definately stay again. Little gem of a place.Thank you for making it special. 😀
- Room lovely and clean, albeit shower a bit up and down, but it may have been me playing with controls, owners very friendly and helpful, great location 10mins(or 15) to sea front, parking is round back, breakfast great.
- Dawn and Martin were extremely welcoming and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfasts were great. Everywhere was very clean and homely and we would definitely stay at Cheriton house again.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Lynstead House is located in Sidmouth, 20 miles from Torquay and 13 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 23 miles from Lynstead House, and Exmouth is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 9 miles from Lynstead House.
- Spotless throughout, friendly made you feel at home hosts, the area was great and the position of the B and B perfect.
The breakfast was made to order rather than self service and plenty of it.
Gary & Linda went out of their way, helping with our cases on arrival and providing a welcome cup of tea and cake.
- Gary and Linda couldn’t have been more welcoming or friendly to us and our spaniel Jess. Rooms are nicely decorated and spotlessly clean, breakfast was plentiful and locally sourced. The location is perfect, especially if you have a dog- the Byes are just behind the B&B and only a short walk to town to the SW coast path for huge walks. Bicton park, a few miles down the road is also dog friendly.
- We were lucky enough to have room 3 which had recently been refurbished. In addition we had a small comfy sitting room with a handy reading lamp over the settee. The bed was comfortable and we slept really well. Everything was wonderful. We’ve stayed in a few B n Bs over the years but this is the best! Breakfast was good and the owners are lovely. The Swan Inn in Sidmouth is good for a pub meal in a proper old hostelry and the Radway Cinema is a refreshing change from multiplexes, both of which are 10-15 minutes walk away.
- Hosts were very welcoming. Room was excellent. Parking was very convenient and a fab breakfast.
The Salty Monk
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Salty Monk offers accommodations in Sidmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Torquay is 21 miles from The Salty Monk, and Exeter is 13 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
The property was a beautiful old building with lots of character. It was cosy and the perfect place in which to relax.
The food was absolutely amazing. Everything was cooked to perfection and could not have been improved.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were the perfect hosts. We would highly recommend this property and would love to have the opportunity to visit again.
- The breakfast choice, and room which was really lovely. I like the way that everything is given careful thought and consideration to the environment without compromise on quality.
- The food was excellent. There is a lovely sitting room.
The food is outstanding and not just dinner, it’s worth staying just for the breakfast.
Lovely rooms and friendly helpful staff.
- This hotel was amazing, the staff, the room, the food, I will recommend this to everyone I know even just for dinner as the food was out of this world!
- The property was a beautiful old building with lots of character. It was cosy and the perfect place in which to relax.
Fair Oak House
Fair Oak House offers accommodations in Aylesbeare. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Torquay is 19 miles from Fair Oak House, and Exeter is 5 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Very large room,large jacuzzi bath , can walk to airport from there
- so close to the airport so extremely convenient if you have a really early flight. They also provide parking for when you are away which is very competitively priced and very handy. Would definitely use them again.
Ideal location so close to Exeter airport.
Very comfy bed and quiet.
Amazing jacuzzi bath
Perfect location for early Exeter flight
- Excellent location closer to the terminal than I expected…..less than 3 mins from room to check-in.
Blue Ball Inn
Blue Ball Inn offers accommodations in Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Torquay is 17 miles from Blue Ball Inn, and Taunton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 2.5 miles from Blue Ball Inn.
- only 4 rooms….ours recently renovated……perfect…..electric blind on velux window worked O.K. Restaurant basic for pub but cuisine brilliant…chef has flair and it showed in quality….sensibly priced and courteous staff
- Excellent food and friendly service. I have no negative comments
- Evening meal and the atmosphere within the restaurant was outstanding along with a fanstaic full english breakfast before we left on the sunday morning. Staff were outstanding. We will be visiting again soon.
- Excellent location. Room very clean and nicely decorated in modern style. Daily room service v good. Surprisingly quiet despite proximity to M5 and pub car park. Standard English and Veggie option enormous.
- The beds were very comfortable. I work for Dunelm and most things in the room are from that store from bedding to bedside lamps – home from home ! 😀
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Colebrooke House offers accommodations in Beer.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Torquay is 25 miles from Colebrooke House, and Exeter is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 14 miles from Colebrooke House.
Immaculately clean and a warm friendly welcome.
Lovely hosts and can’t wait to stay again
- Excellent B&B – spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Hearty breakfasts. Right in Beer village, just a stroll to the beach, clifftop walks, pubs and restaurants. Highly recommended.
Very friendly owners, good balance of communication not intrusive when eating.
Food was excellent as were room and ensuite.
Would use again if revisiting Beer.
The restaurants in the village were also very good both for food and staff being welcoming.
- Fantastic location, spotlessly clean, lovely breakfast, friendly helpful owner. Really enjoyed our stay and will come again
- Very comfortable king size bed, room had two extra armchairs and was of a good size. Shower was large and worked well. Fantastic breakfast and very accommodating to our requirements. Would have no hestitation in recommending. Caves very interesting and well worth a visit.
- Immaculately clean and a warm friendly welcome.
The Eyre Court
One of our top picks in Seaton.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This friendly hotel and popular pub is 500 feet from the sea, and has an excellent location in the middle of Seaton’s high street.The family-run Eyre Court offers fresh homemade cuisine on its lunch menu. Full English breakfast is available in the morning.The pub has free live music on a Sunday afternoon, and an outdoor area where you can dine on a summer evening.Eyre Court is well-located for exploring Lyme Bay and taking seaside walks.
- Friendliness and very clean everywhere and extremely quiet. Central to sea and shopping and car parking.
- Very heloful friendly staff good service. Room clean tidy adequate towels and toiletries. Ww enjoyed the food
- The Bed was comfortable, The room had everything we needed. The breakfast was filling.
- Hotel was quite, near seafront. Good full English breakfast.
- Comfortable and clean; good shower. Nice pub and friendly bar staff.
Summerwind Guest House
One of our top picks in Exmouth – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Summerwind Guest House offers accommodations in Exmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 12 miles from Summerwind Guest House, and Exeter is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Actually liked the fact that breakfast was not included. We are not fans of cooked/large breakfasts and so often don’t get full value for money when included. There was an arrangement with a nearby cafe which offered guests of Summerwind a free cuppa, but we chose not to go there and headed out of Exmouth to our next destination.
Lovely hostess, pleasant and friendly.
Everything spotlessly clean.
Good central location.
Plenty of tea/ coffee / milk.
- The host, the accommodation, location and facilities were all outstanding. There was so much attention to detail and care from the host that we felt very welcomed and looked after. Susan provided really useful advice that had that local knowledge and touch enabling us to view things that we wouldn’t have normally done. Thanks Susan. We had an outstanding time at your place.
- Spent 2 nights at summerwind guest house and had an excellent stay. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The room was spotlessly clean and had everything you need. It is in an excellent position….near to the beach…marina and city centre where there are excellent shops and restaurants. Would definitely recommend and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.
- A very warm welcome from the owner. Pleasant clean room with useful mini fridge, tea and coffee. Double bed was very comfortable and the room very quiet at night. The bathroom was huge. Easy to walk to Town and Sea. No breakfast onsite but nearby cafes (and a voucher for free tea or coffee)
Top Guest Houses In Tipton Saint John Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tipton Saint John Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tipton Saint John Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tipton Saint John Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!