10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tinajo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Tinajo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tinajo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tinajo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tinajo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tinajo Lanzarote:
Casa Sarah hart
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Sarah hart is located in Tinajo in the region of Lanzarote, just 11 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from Casa Sarah hart, and Corralejo is 27 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal San Gines
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal San Gines is set 150 feet from the San Gines Lagoon. It offers a sun terrace with views of the lagoon. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.Rooms feature simple, functional dÃ©cor. Each has a TV and in most cases, a private bathroom. There is also a communal TV lounge.Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutesâ walk. Other services available include free luggage storage.San Gines is 10 minutesâ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 miles away and the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutesâ drive away.Hostal San Gines is 5 minutesâ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutesâ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
- I stayed 11 nights at the Pension San Gines and I am really happy I found this place, as it was ideal for me to relax in this very clean and central Pension. I booked a single room with shared bathroom and everything was simply spotless. The cleaning ladies are on top of everything every single day. Another good thing in the Pension is the solarium on the roof. I enjoyed being so close to the water and main roads in the centre of town. Very handy and lovely.
- The accommodation was really good , the staff more than helpful , we spent a wonderful day sightseeing in Arrecife and the restaurants around were superb the hostel was top class and will recommend to friends and family. We would have paid more for this property as the cleanliness of room and building was top class. Very accessible to airport next morning and the staff made sure we were on time and ordered taxi etc for us.
- Everything was perfect clean friendly staff very clean and modern close to the beach the shopping high street shops supermarkets public transport and restaurants . My list goes on excellent and I would definitely stay here again .
- Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and were happy to answer any questions we had. The room was good value for money. Good location! Close to the beach and lovely local cafes and restaurants. Only a £1.70, 30 minute bus ride to Puerto Del Carmen!
- Clean, comfortable, friendly. Good location, excellent value
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Magec offers accommodations in Puerto del Carmen.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 10 miles from Pensión Magec, and Corralejo is 18 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Staff so friendly, room cleaned every day making bed included. Not many ….stars hotels do that. Excellent value for money ! Thank you for your hospitality Cielo. Wish to come back. All the best! Highly recommended.AAA+++
- Stayed here plenty of times. Love the place, location and friendliness of the staff. Fantastic view from the 2nd floor shared balcony too. Can’t wait to return. Thank you.
- Location is near sea & central for restaurants/ bars/shops / coastal walks
-very friendly staff
- Central location and excellent value for money. Very friendly staff. Access to kitchen facilities was a bonus. Would definitely book here again.
Casa de Hilario
One of our top picks in Yaiza.Casa de Hilario is 11 miles from Lanzarote Airport, next to Timanfaya National Park. Set in grounds, it features an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is decorated in country style, featuring wooden beams, and a lounge has a large stone fireplace. There is an interior courtyard patio, and an outdoor terrace offering mountain and Atlantic Ocean views.All rooms at the Hilario come with satellite TV, and you can rent the safe. Handmade furniture adds to the rustic charm. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, hairdryer, and a large shower.The Casa de Hilario has a tour desk, where you can rent a car or bike. There are vending machines offering drinks, and a laundry and ironing service are available.
- very nice room, very stylish nice hotel, within walking distance to the very quite village
- We enjoyed 7 nights in the house. The room was spacious and very clean. The decor has character and the property is in a great location for exploring the island.
- The unique decoration and the individuality of the furniture. Close to the town centre but just far enough away to be peaceful even during the fiesta week.
- It was beautiful inside and out and such a great location and views
- Generous room size. Comfortable bed. Powerful hot shower.
El Hotelito Del Golfo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the edge of the Timanfaya National Park, this hotel offers rooms with views of the volcanoes and the sea. El Hotelito Del Golfo has a salt water pool.This hotel is set on the west coast of the fishing town of El Golfo, which is famous for its sea food restaurants and its black-sanded beaches.Featuring spectacular panoramic views, Hotelito Del Golfo includes a large terrace with loungers and sunshades. Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the Ã¡ la carte restaurant.The bright rooms are individually decorated and include a flat-screen satellite TV, a small fridge and a private bathroom. All rooms offer views, and most of them have a terrace or a balcony.The Janubio saltmines and Charco De Los Clicos crater are a 5-minute walk. Lanzarote Airport is 17.4 miles away.
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. Paid extra for freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The location was superb. Our room was fine with superb views.
- Bathroom and showering facilities were good. Cleanliness could not be faulted.
- Lovely location. Nice breakfast with lots of choice
- The view from the window was magnificent! El Golfo is a fantastic place where you can escape from everyday life. Both people and food are authentic, the ocean is just dozens of meters away, and in a stone’s throw away there is the start of the path along the coastline and across the National Vulcano part to the Beach of Madeira, with moonland landscapes, breathtaking cliffs and views at the ocean and plenty of fresh air.
La Santa House
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, La Santa House offers accommodation in La Santa.Spread over 2 floors, this property has 2 shared bathrooms, as well as a shared kitchen and spacious living room.Puerto del Carmen is 13 miles from La Santa House, while Playa Blanca is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The view of the room was fabulous, so you have been directly at the ocean. The house is really beautiful. Calm and sunny.La Santa is really quiet place so awesome for relax
- room had a balcony with great sea view. the sound of the waves crashing on the rocks at night.a lovely clean house in a brilliant location.
- I met the host apon check in, he was very friendly and showed me around the strip of La Santa. The room I stayed in was absolutely stunning, falling asleep in the most comfortable bed listening to the crashing of the waves and waking to stunning ocean views though the bedroom window. I made friends with other people staying there, but also had privacy. The kitchen and bathroom facilities were clean and very modern. The location of La Santa house is quite far from Playa Blanca, however it is a 2 minute walk to a bus stop so still very convienient. I could not imagine a more perfect accomodation!
- The view is to die for – who wouldn’t want to listen to waves lapping! Excellent manager. Use of all facilities. Easy parking.
- It’s right by the beach and we had a sea view. People were v friendly. Cleverly furnished on a budget Great to have a shared kitchen
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa Helena offers accommodations in Tiagua. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Helena, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
- A car is a must but the location is central on the island and allow good access to any point within an hour. Host was really helpful and friendly.
Surfhouse Hostel Famara
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Surfhouse Hostel Famara offers accommodations in Famara, just 15 miles from Puerto del Carmen.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Playa Blanca is 24 miles from Surfhouse Hostel Famara, and Costa Teguise is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from Surfhouse Hostel Famara.
- Aldo is a really nice guy! Friendly and helpful, really clean Hostel- I never saw such a clean fridge and kitchen and bathroom:-)
- The waves, cliffs and surroundings in Famara are very impressive. Luckily still mostly untouched by tourism.
- Nice location, good value, and really nice to meet the owner who was very receptive to suggestions.
- Perfect price/quality, close to the beach. Nice and quiet, nice staff
- Aldo is nice. He helps you with your stay at the hostel and with your surfing course or rental of material
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Jasmina offers accommodations in Nazaret, just 11 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 21 miles from Villa Jasmina, and Corralejo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Lots of shared facilities (very large living room with sofas, two tables, swimming pool, garden table and chairs, large kitchen, etc)
The village is in the middle of the island which is very convenient if you are going to visit the whole island during your star.
Nice views from the room, balcony.
- Paola is a lovely lady and has a fantastic house. I would really recommend visiting her restaurant as well. She really was the hostess with the mostest! If we come back to Lanzarote we will definitely be staying here!
- The owner & staff made me feel very wecome, all so friendly & keen to help. The room is nice, clean & met my expectations, i traveled solo & found the house was very quiet & lacked atmosphier, but was a great choice for traveling around Lanzarote by car.
- The hosts were great. Plenty of space. Many facilities such as a swimming pool, large living room, great view from the balcony, parking available, very clean, and easy to access/short drive from the airport.
- Very large property could be turned into small family hotel.
- Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
La Posada Tahiche
La Posada Tahiche is located in Tahiche, 10 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 20 miles from Playa Blanca.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.Corralejo is 27 miles from La Posada Tahiche, and Costa Teguise is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from La Posada Tahiche.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Tinajo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tinajo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!