10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro – Top Hotel Reviews
Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tierra Oscura Bocas Del Toro:
Colibri Casita offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Buena Vista is 10 miles from Colibri Casita, and Isla Colón is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Hansi is located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista and 5 miles from Isla Colón.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Beds are fairly comfortable. Good wifi. Great common kitchen space. I really liked how each room had its own spot in the fridge. Great location
- I liked the fact the room had a private toilet and shower which considering the price paid was incredible value. Plus the towels were changed on a daily basis and the room was also cleaned daily which I didn’t expect given the low cost.
- Firstly I would like to say that the pictures on booking are alot less impressive than the actual beauty of this establishment, great location close to the ferry and easy to find, BIG ROOM, very friendly and helpful staff, irreprochable cleanliness, this is THE place to stay if you want to be downtown.
- The hostel is really nice, clean and comfortable. The kitchen space is ideal for cooking and the fridge has a specific space for each room which is convenient.
cleanliness and everything in working order was much appreciated after being at some pretty grotty places just previously
and of course Hansi the cat!
Hotelito del Mar
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotelito del Mar is located in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Location, free breakfast and accessible to tours water taxis.
- The best thing about Hotelito Del Mar is its location. It is right in the heart of town in Bocas del Toro. We took the Valencia boat service to the island, and were pleasantly surprised to walk across the street and find we were “home.” The staff was welcoming and helpful. The facility was good – comfortable and clean. We had everything we needed. It’s not “luxury” nice, full of marble and fancy lighting. That is not typical of Bocas. For the area, this is one of the best facilities.
- Beds were good. Air was cold and provided breakfast was fine. Nothing extravagant, just fine. Right in the middle of Bocas Town, but far enough away from music to sleep well.
Staff was very helpful and nice. Willing to do your dirty laundry for a little bit of money.
- Everything is newly painted and beautiful. New owner has improved it a lot and has more plans. Quiet and great food right next door.
Hostal La Rumba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Rumba offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Air-conditioned. Very central location, unfortunately this also means very noisy as it’s directly above a club.
- Air conditioning, rooms only hold 3 people, private bathroom (including shower).
- Owner(?) is really nice, but doesnt speak english.
- It was the only place left at a reasonable price during our stay, and it was located exactly in the center, close to restaurants, bars and water taxi.
- Desde que llegamos nos atendieron en un ambiente de cordialidad
Located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Bocas Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.
- A waterfront view room wigh balcony, Wi-Fi worked well
Ersi was very very kind and helpful.
Fun to take the breakfast by the bay.
- Great accommodation, very nice host (Herelia) takes a lot of care of her guests and make you feel really at home. high quality breakfast (good bread, fresh maracuja juice, eggs, cheese, fresh fruit, cereals,…) directly at the waterfront. Quite location yet in walking distance to many restaurants and pubs. Helps you with Tipps and organizing excursions.
- Excellent location, staff, accommodations and food. The location is a little ways away from the noise of downtown Bocas, but within 5 minutes from the center. The staff are amazing and the breakfast is local fruit and juices and eggs made to order. We will go back!
- Great staff, very kind. Good breakfast, very tasty eggs;) Seeview terrace.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Caribe is located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.
- Loved it, there weren’t many people staying at the same time as me which I don’t understand cause it was so nice, its like a 10 minute walk from the center. The shower is great, which is not something you can find everywhere in Central America, very appreciated. And they have a hostel chicken which is just the greatest thing ever. Beds comfy, good restaurant and breakfast. The staff were incredibly lovely as well especially the manager.
- Hot water!!! Pleasant&very helpful owners. place is almost on the Beach.15 min Walking from the center of Bocas. Refreshed lately with tasty kitchen and happy hours. I recommend IT to tourists who Look for some privacy.
The staff was really trying to let us have a good stay. Because of an issue in our room after a night we were moved to a better one – very nice of them.
Safe in the room, hot water in the shower (nice after a few nights without on Bastimentos)
Good breakfast. They seem to have good food for dinner too, although we only tried one (very good) dish. The piña colada was delicious.
The Breakfast was verry good and the Stuff was verry nice. The Private rooms were clean and neat.
The Dorm has Lockers and curtains for some privacy.
- De vriendelijkheid van het personeel, behalve bij het ontbijt
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Palmyra is located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, just 14 miles from Buena Vista.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles.
Great welcome by Felicitas, the owneress.
This hostel is very clean
Everything is tastefull and in great shape
Beautiful garden with hummingbirds
Lots of good tips about what to do and where to go
This is an excellent little colourful guest house which offers all comfort you need. Located in a small side street of Bocas Town you will find tranquilty to relax. The owner is super friendly and takes care of everything. The room was spacious and had a little treacce with a hammock. You are able to spot plenty of Hummingbirds in the garden. As it is a guest house, there is no housekeeping service.
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect to prepare your own breakfast or food and you can then enjoy this on the terrace in the garden.
An extra plus are the bikes which are free of charge. They allow you to connect easily with everthing on Bocas Town and the surrounding beaches. We loved our stay here. Anytime again.
Owner is very helpfull with information about Bocas
Enough space to relax.
Our stay was incredible, we loved everything!
Free access to bikes which was super handy. Hosts are always available if you need them, and super friendly and helpful if we had any questions.
We loved our stay here, highly highly recommend
- This is a place to make friends. Welcoming, attentive host who is always there to help or to chat. The room is very cute and comfortable, clean, with a little garden. The use of fully equipped kitchen and bicycles. Close to the main street, still very much of all the noise. I was feeling like at home.
- Great welcome by Felicitas, the owneress.
The Bocas Beach House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, 14 miles from Buena Vista, The Bocas Beach House features a sun terrace and views of the sea.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
this house is perfect.
Location: the town can be pretty noisy but this house is in a perfect spot since it’s just 5min walk by the main street but still it’s quiet and peaceful. It’s a perfect beach house with private access to the beach.
House: it’s clean and with hot water. And also one of the prettiest we saw in Bocas town. The owner is super welcoming and she organize for us a last minute tour with a local.
- We loved the location it is just out of town close to shops and restaurants. Super east to go around and book tours, etc. The house is on the beach so going for a swim out the front door is wonderfull and the owner is very friendly.
- Camile, the owner, made sure we had a great time! lovely beach house in a quiet part of town, yet easy to reach the centre. Private access to the water, everything was clean. The house was very cozy and furnished with attention to details
Dreamhouse! with your own pier and beach! its 7mins from bocas town by foot – therefore no noise! its an absolute pearl on the island (I was not successful at all finding a good hotel in bocas)
There is no reception – however not a problem at all as owner immediately write you when you have a question. actually I loved the freedom
Also the dogs outside in the street that everyone said are harmless. myself im very scared of dogs and they did not even come near me.
Nice view from the veranda over the bay, the Beach House is a bit outside of busy and loud center of Bocas but still in easy walkingdistance.
Nice beach house for a relaxing stay.
- this house is perfect.
Hostal Bocas Tropical Paradise
Located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Hostal Bocas Tropical Paradise features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. Bed was comfy and tons of hot water. Easy walk to everything and use of bicycles was great
- We were happy with the location, the friendly and responsive host, and general layout of the suite. Security was good.
- Ten-minutes walk to the town center, but then everything in Bocas is near the center. Five minutes walk to the airport. Everything in the room worked, including fridge and microwave. Store on the corner for supplies. Wi-fi was OK.
- Deogracia, the proprietor, is a lovely woman, very helpful in getting me oriented and personally escorting me to a bike rental shop.
- A lot of good staffs. Microwaves, refigerator, dimmer, tv, ac. Very clean too
Villa Red Hill
Villa Red Hill is located on Solarte island, on a hill overlooking the sea and surrounded by the tropical rain forest. The property features a coral reef off its dock.Villa Red Hill Solarte offers 6 private room, one studio and one private jungle house. You will find kayaks, paddle board, snorkeling equipment is available for free. There is a water taxi from the island available for USD 10 each way. The property offers a shared kitchen and WiFi access.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and diving.
I liked the place very much! Maybe one of the reasons of my admiration was that I was alone;) But when other guests arrived we still had enough of air;))
The only problem there – there was no prepared food available, but this happened because somebody went on vacation;)) This can happen though, be ready and take food with you. The cooking place is incredible!
Staying there was so unpleasant that we did not remember anything
- The staff was lovely and helpful. The location is not so bad (10 mins boat ride from the Bocas town. The cost was $7 per person each way) It was a very quiet place and a nice island to disconnect.
Really love my vacations,the fact that you are in a private island you really disconnect and for me who live in Los Angeles it’s was What i need.
There flowers everywhere,the view is spectacular.The house is beautiful and very clean. I pay for 1 diner at the house and the food was delicious and typical Panama,was a delicious fish and of course super fresh!!
The house was very clean and for me is very important.There many activity to do around (you have to call a boat taxi) .my favorite one was was to go at star island. I really love boca del Toro where you can find many restaurants and small shop .i really love my stay and i will recommended to my friends to go there.
- Absolut abgelegene Villa super zum relaxen ! Am besten vorher einkaufen !
- I liked the place very much! Maybe one of the reasons of my admiration was that I was alone;) But when other guests arrived we still had enough of air;))
Top Guest Houses In Tierra Oscura Bocas Del Toro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tierra Oscura Bocas del Toro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!