10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tielve Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tielve Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tielve Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tielve Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tielve Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tielve Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tielve Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tielve Asturias:
Hostal La Plaza
Hostal La Plaza is situated in Tielve, 29.8 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom. Hostal La Plaza features free WiFi .The starting point of Rutas del Cares is 6 Km from Hostal La Plaza.Potes is 75 minutes’ drive from Hostal La Plaza, while Cangas de Onís is 25.5 miles away. Lagos de Covadonga is 33.6 miles away. Santander Airport is 69 miles from the property.
- Excellent location – in a tiny village high in the mountains, with a splendid mountain view from the bedroom window. Isolated and perfect for starting walks in the national park. Food in restaurant was cheap, homemade, filling and delicious. Family-run place, very friendly. Car is required to get there.
Nice big room and the bathroom had a bath! So that was nice after walking the gorge.
You have to have a car to get here, so that is why we picked this location.
Nice family run property.
- Comfortable beds, great view, really nice staff and delicious food!
- Very clean and nice, very good food, homemade and fresh, no expensive.
- Todo perfecto. La ubicación inmejorable y todo muy límpio. La comida era casera buenísima, incluso la mantequilla del desayuno, que era espectacular. Dudábamos en hacer o no la ruta del Cares y la dueña nos animó a hacerla. Nos encantó, 100% recomendable. Gracias!!
Hostal el Duje
Offering a restaurant and bar, Hostal el Duje is located in the small village of Tielve. This guest house is set in the Picos de Europa National Park.Each room has free WiFi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer mountain views.You can enjoy local dishes, including fabada stew, cheesecake and the famous cabrales cheese, at the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the mountains, and a traditional cheese shop.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside and the property is 3.1 miles from the Cares Trail. The coastal town of Llanes is 28 miles from Hostal el Duje.
- Great location away from main tourist area. Quiet & clean with good views. Helpful staff & good traditional food available at good price from the bar/restaurant. Able to cope with wife’s food allergies.
- Nice homemade fabada and close to sotres and the beatiful Cares walking route.
- La comida espectacular y las dueñas del hostal de 10.
Amabilidad , son encantandoras y flexibles
Queso muy bueno
- Carmen es una anfitriona atenta y muy disponible. Cocina casera deliciosa y perfecta después de un dia de trekking en las montañas cercanas.
Located in Poncebos in the region of Asturias, 12 miles from Llanes, Hostal Poncebos features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Potes is 13 miles from Hostal Poncebos, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very nice location, helpful staff, breakfast included and restaurant on the premises (which is very nice after a day spent hiking 😉 ). There is also the possibility to get some picnic from the hotel, but we haven’t tested them (didn’t need one).
- Really comfortable room, excellent food at a good price and very friendly staff who were keen to make my time in Poncebos as good as possible. The location is amazing and a perfect place to hike the Ruta de Cares to Cain and back in a day!
- Great location within easy walk to entrance to Cares Gorge hike. Romero didn’t speak English but he was a great host who managed to communicate anyway.
- The host was very kind, helpful, and sincere. He spoke very little English but with a little Spanish from us and a little English from him we made out just fine. We took a taxi to the property from Arenas de Cabrales for 8 euros. He was kind enough to call us a taxi back to Arenas and from there we took the bus to Llanes.
- It was magic to be able to stay in the middle of the Picos and so close to the Cares Walk. Great dinner in the hostel restaurant also. Lovely bar-man/manager – very friendly.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Perdiz offers accommodations in Sotres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.Llanes is 13 miles from La Perdiz, and Potes is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from La Perdiz.
- Great village for hotels, eateries and the rural experience, got potential base for exploration. Staff were helpful when asking how to acquire basic groceries.
- The food is wonderful but if you go for the ‘Entrecôte’, don’t have anything else!
Best breakfast in our week’s stay in Asturian hostels.
Very friendly owner & staff
Really useful and helpful village shop.
Situated in a beautiful place, perfect for everyone who wants to hike in Picos de Europa.
Polite and friendly staff, although only Spanish-speaking. Nice clean rooms.
- Clean room, good strong shower, convenient location. Overall decent value.
Hostal Monte Rio
Hostal Monte Rio offers a restaurant and á la carte restaurant with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. It is located in Peñamellera Alta and free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from all the rooms.At Hostal Monte Rio you will find a terrace, a bar and a snack bar; packed lunches are also available on prior request. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with a TV.You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside. A free private parking is available on-site.
- Breakfast was great.. The help desk person/owner was very helpful
- El trato del personal fue genial, la cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio y muy buen desayuno.
- La comida una maravilla! El desayuno también bien. Sencillo pero rico!
- El personal muy atento y agradable y la comida de chuparse los dedos.
- El dueño muy atento y amable,todo facilidades,volveré .
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Casaño offers accommodations in Arenas de Cabrales, just 9 miles from Llanes.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Potes is 14 miles from Hostal Casaño, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from Hostal Casaño.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
- only a short walk to the main street in town, great views
Cozy, very little rooms, that have everything you need. I had one #4, where there is big bed and bathroom.
Hostel is ideal to spend the night before heading to the park Picos de Europa.
- I loved the sound of the casaño river at night and having a kitchen in which to prepare my own meals was a great bonus.
- Stuff was very friendly and easy going, if you like hiking it’s a nice starting point, not too busy and touristy but enough bars and restaurants to relax after a walk
Pensión Casa Corro
Pensión Casa Corro offers accommodations in Carreña de Cabrales .All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Llanes is 9 miles from Pensión Casa Corro, and Potes is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- La atención. Personas muy amables Que te hacen la estancia más agradable
- La amabilidad de Maria Lupe, la dueña, que estuvo siempre dispuesta a ayudar. El alojamiento es sencillo pero respondía a lo que esperábamos. Todo muy correcto, limpio y en su sitio. Nos encantó el pueblo, su ambiente y la zona en la que está; ¡enamorados de Cabrales!
LUGAR SENCILLO PERO MUY AGRADABLE Y MUY LIMPIO.
LA PERSONA QUE LLEVA EL ALOJAMIENTO MUY AMABLE Y DISPUESTA A AYUDAR EN LO QUE NECESITAS.
HEMOS PASADO UNOS DIAS MUY A GUSTO, COMO EN CASA.
EL PERSONAL QUE ATIENDE EL BAR RESTAURANTE MUY AMABLES.
HEMOS CENADO LOS 6 DIAS Y SE COME DE MARAVILLA.
RICO Y EN CANTIDAD.
Y QUE DECIR DE LA UBICACION. PRECIOSO PAISAJE.
UNA ESTANCIA PARA REPETIR SIN DUDA.
- La relación precio-calidad es buena, muy buena ubicación y el trato con la gente muy familiar.
- Es un sitio solo para descansar y ya está, es lo que hicimos nosotros, estar fuera todo el día y volver solo para ducharnos y dormir.
Pension Europa offers accommodations in San Roque del Acebal.Llanes is 1.9 miles from Pension Europa, and Potes is 18 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 46 miles away.
- they let you pet the horses that walk close by your window
- good location in centre of town, fridge available for keeping our cold pack, friendly girl showed us room, good breakfast
- La verdad que está bastante bien para el precio que pagamos, personal agradable y el restaurante se come bien y es econòmico, cerca de llanes y otros puntos de interés.
- Los baños muy limpios y habian dos en la planta donde estabamos, sin que estuvieran ocupados.
- Ontbijt was erg goed, ook het oorspronkelijke hotel zag er leuk uit, alleen de kamers waar wij moesten slapen 300 meter verderop waren waardeloos, erg gehorig, slecht bed, erg klein. Tenminste ten opzichte van andere accommodaties van dezelfde prijsklasse in deze omgeving.
Featuring a restaurant, Hostal Niserias offers accommodation in Mier, 27.3 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Free private parking is available at the guest house.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and canoeing. Potes is 11.8 miles from Hostal Niserias, while Santillana del Mar is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43.5 miles from Pension Niserias.
- The location was excellent: at the base of a valley overlooking a river and weir. There’s a beautiful terrace out the front of the hostal which looks onto the river. The staff were so welcoming and made us feel at home from the moment we arrived. They gave us recommendations of places to visit around the area in order to make our trip more enjoyable. I would definitely go back and would recommend calling them to get better room rates.
- Nice location overlooking the river and close to local restaurants. Good location for hiking
Ubicación para hacer rutas.
Tranquilidad de la zona.
Limpieza y cambio de toallas diario.
- Trato excelente, Antonio, el propietario, posee gran conocimiento de la zona, siempre dispuesto a contestar a lo que se le pregunta con muy buenas recomendaciones, la comida de lujo, la serenidad y tranquilidad de la zona te hacen cargar las pilas, para volver, sin duda alguna.
ideal ubicacion del hotel (la tranquilidad y el paisaje de las montanas). Si tienes un coche, no estas lejos de las playas y otros lugares interesantes como Llanes, Covadonga, Las Cuevas del queso etc..
amistoso y servicial dueno
Hostal Puente Deva
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Puente Deva features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Puente Deva, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Puente Deva.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Really lovely host speaks good English and give you lots of ideas and directions. The room in the house was very nicely done shutters to the window and the most amazing view out into the local stream and woods and countryside. Breakfast was fantastic fresh eggs fresh bread fresh marmalade and some Típico pastel español! Plus coffee or tea! Lovely little town to walk around and the surroundings although the main road is slightly busy.
- The attention we received from staff was superb, as were the breakfasts, very important in an area in which we walked and expended considerable each day. Brilliant!
- The owner is so cute and friendly. Makes the stay that much better. She’s very helpful and treats you like her children.
Top Guest Houses In Tielve Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tielve Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tielve Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tielve Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!