10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tey Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Tey Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tey Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tey Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tey Chiloe. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tey Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tey Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tey Chiloe:
Hostal Altos de Putemun
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Altos de Putemun is located in Putemún in the region of Chiloe, just 4 miles from Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
– Noëlia and Harald are perfect hosts, we were really included in the family cooking together, talking, they were even babysitting our little baby of 4 months so we could enjoy the awesome hot tub in the garden
– they helped us so much fixing our stoller which was broken from the flight
– the breakfast was the best we have had in 3 weeks Chile, homemade bread and marmelades, eggs with fresh herbs, real coffee! We were having far too much every morning because it was so delicious.
– wifi working perfectly
Thank you so much, Noëlia and Harald! We would love to come back.
Location can be good or bad, depending on your expectations. The place is 15/20 minutes drive from Castro. Forget it if you don’t have your own car but, if you do, you will be in a much quieter place than in Castro.
The staff is super-helpful and the place is clean, with a nice common area, sofas and a fireplace/stove.
Breakfast is very good.
- Wi fi ottimo,accoglienza dei proprietari della casa,pulizia,colazione ricca
- Un ambiente cómodo, familiar y relajado con un servicio de calidad. Especialmente para quienes quieren conocer Chiloé y estar en un lugar con buena ubicación y tranquilo. Te hace sentir como si estuvieras en casa de tus amigos.
Les propriétaires vraiments sympathiques et aidant
- Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
Hostal Amulen offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very comfortable night at Kattie’s place, she is a lovely and adorable host, large and delicious breakfast!
- Kattie who runs the place is a vigorous lovely lady who welcomed our face very warmly. From the first moment she let us feel like part of her family. The place was very very clean and the breakfast was marvelous – very rich and diverse, and the best we had in our entire trip of one month all over Argentina and Chile!
- Au top! Je recommande sans hésiter… allez y les yeux fermés !
- La atención muy hospitalaria y Familiar de su dueña
- La amabilidad y la preocupacion de la dueña de hecernos sentir bien
Hostal Costa Azul
Hostal Costa Azul offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Hotel was very well placed, down by the harbour and near a street with access to many bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpfull. The booking did not include a meal plan but the hotel did provide a simple and basic breakfast of tea/coffee, bread, jam, cheese. I wouldn’t rave about the breakfast but it was unexpected and perfectly edible.
- Everything fine excapt the breakfast. This was so poor that it should not be mentioned.
- Good location near the harbor and the Artesenal Market. Off-street parking available.
- Helpful staff. Conveniently, rooms with private bathroom. Breakfast included.
- Hosts were personable. Place was tired and needed to be refreshed.
Hostal Altos de Gamboa
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Altos de Gamboa offers accommodations in Castro.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Owners are really nice and kind. They took us from the bus station to the hostel much earlier than check in.
- The whole atmosphere was superb. Friendly and helpfull.
- Really friendly staff. Nice big kitchen with all you need. Good atmosphere
- Cosy place to stay, quiet, rustic, rural, nature all around. Felt at home. Bit of a steep climb up a dusty track to hostal, but nothing too hectic. Buses running to Chonchi and Ancud close by.
- Unfortunately I had no time to stay more than one night in the hostal but I did have very nice experiences. When I arrived to Castro bus terminal,though I was quite suprised that my hostal was not in the center but after a while i figured out the way to get there and its easy and cheap. Just wait one of the main streets which borders the main square of the city /there is a tourist office on the sq so they can tell you exactly where/ and if you see a collectivo /preferably 7/ ask for the price and if its around 500 pesos,take it. They gonna bring you up to a hill,dont worry and the owners are very nice and thw house is big and beautiful.
Located 3 blocks from the main square, Hostal H&W offers accommodations with free WiFi access in Castro.Shared bathroom facilities are available here. At Hostal H&W guests will find a garden and a shared kitchen, shared dining area and a computer room.The property also offers to arrange tours to Chiloé National park, Muelle de las Almas, tours to visit the Churches of Chiloé, and more.The property is located one block from the handcraft fair and 30 feet from Terminal Portuario.
No reviews yet.
Donde Mamá Nene
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Donde Mamá Nene offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 6 miles from Donde Mamá Nene.
No reviews yet.
Cabañas ChiloeisLife Countryside
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cabañas ChiloeisLife Countryside is located in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Mocopulli Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- La cabaña muy equipada, en un lugar tranquilo y privado, buen acceso a carretera, con leñara disponible, cabaña bien forrada, interior muy equipado y grande , cocina muy equipada, preocupación de los dueños en cada cosa que necesitábamos, Nada que decir…. volveríamos otra vez
- La cabaña en excelentes condiciones, todo muy bonito y cómodo, lugar excepcional para el relajo y descanso.
Excelente acogida. Entorno extraordinario y bello con su vegetación nativa.
Muy cómoda la cabaña, atenciones muy amables de sus dueños.
El lugar es increíble. Gracias a los dueños por su fantástica atención
- Amabilidad, limpieza, confort así como relación de confianza con anfitriones.
- Casa preciosa, muy cómoda, muy pulcra, los dueños de casa muy atentos, nos esperaban con la bosca prendida todos los días. 100% recomendable!! Me encanto!!!
Hostal Casa Bosque
Hostal Casa Bosque is located in Dalcahue, just 10 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 3.1 miles away.
A well designed property with lots of interesting decorations. A lovely place to stay
Great breakfast. Charming hostess.
- Tucked away just out of town this lovely, relatively new hotel is a great place to stay. You probably need a car to get to the hotel. The owner, who doesn’t speak any English, couldn’t be nicer and more helpful, and using our phones to translate she made several calls on our behalf and went out of her way to help us plan a boat trip. The bedrooms are very comfortable and the breakfast room is a very nice place to sit.
- Tiene una vista espectacular y un desayuno muy bueno, la atención de sus dueños súper
- La atención……lugar para sentirse muy bien recibido.ambiente cálido.
- Un b&b tout à fait charmant, tenu par un couple adorable, Jessica et Claudio. Les chambres sont neuves et très confortables, le salon fort agréable et le petit déjeuner très bon. Sur demande, Claudio peut préparer une excellente parillada et nous avons ainsi passé une délicieuse soirée avec ce couple et ses enfants. Jessica nous a recommandé de très bons restaurants, qu’elle a même réservés pour nous, notamment une petite auberge à Tenaùn, chez Mirella, où nous avons passé une soirée inoubliable devant un curanto pantagruélique.
- A well designed property with lots of interesting decorations. A lovely place to stay
Hostal Boutique Los Arrayanes
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hostal Boutique Los Arrayanes is located in Castro. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- El entorno,la ubicación, todo bien cuidado, la preocupación de los dueños
- El hostal está muy bien equipado, es para ir a relajarse y disfrutar el paisaje. Bonita decoración y detalles de la habitación. Buena ubicación ya que está muy cerca de Castro. Por sobre todo destacamos la disposición y acogida de los dueños (Andrea y Marcos) quienes nos hicieron la estancia muy agradable y nos facilitaron apoyo turístico.
- falta privacidad en las habitaciones se escucha todo
- Todo! Atención de sus dueños (Andrea y Marcos, un amor de persona) te hacen sentir como en casa. Las instalaciones excelentes , todo muy limpio y cómodo. Recomendado para quien guste disfrutar de tranquilidad y amabilidad
- La ubicación es hermosa, un excelente lugar para descansar y desconectarse, el entorno muy lindo.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Lufkumen offers accommodations in Dalcahue, just 9 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Tey Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tey Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tey Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tey Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!