10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Termales Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Termales Caldas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Termales Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Termales Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Termales Caldas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Termales Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Termales Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Termales Caldas:
Hostal de la 57
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal de la 57 offers accommodations in Manizales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal de la 57, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The rooms are bigger than in other columbian hostels. Stable and fast WiFi connection.
- This is a very clean and full service hostel. Some real effort was made on the decor. It is a modern hostel and meant to accommodate many people. Hence, unlike many hostels in Latin America, it has less of a homey B&B feel but is more efficiently run and kept up. It has a great location. Rooms are smaller, but it has lots of large and airy open spaces.
- friendly and really helpful stuff! clean kitchen and bathrooms! sylvia was really helpful with organizing trips to a coffee farm and to PNN Los Nevados!!
- Large, comfortable room (family room) with nice view. Good services (laundry, hotel-like room service). Nice location close to Estrella and Cable Plaza. Very clean and beautifully decorated.
A good hotel very clean with really cool staff And they do the maximum for you ( they’re help me for a problem with Other hotel And Booking )
It’s near the zona Rosa ( 500 m )
The bed is good And there are locker in the room
The cheaper room is little but i’m not here for stay i n my room
They’speak english too
Kumanday Hostel offers accommodations in Manizales.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Kumanday Hostel, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from Kumanday Hostel.
- Super location, close to restaurants and shops. Simple but clean room. Tasty breakfast. On top of it cute and very helpful recepcionist😀
- You van book a lot of tours at the reception. Great location on the hill close to everything you need.
- The person at reception who greeted me when I arrived could not have been more helpful. The Wi-fi worked really well and the dorm room was comfortable. Overall, it was a good place for an overnight stay.
- Nice people, good pricing and they rented me a nice bike.
- Well-located, easy access to tours and expeditions, nice staff, cleaning lady was very helpful, free freshly-ground coffee, very secure, nice communal areas.
Hostel Casa Caturro
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Casa Caturro is located in Manizales. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from Hostel Casa Caturro, and Pereira is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Casa Caturro has a certain positive energy that is unexplainable. The family running this hostel make this place one of the best hostel in Manizales, by far!
The view is something else, but what’s better is that you get to taste their artisan coffee straight from their fields!
- Everything was just amazing, thanks a lot was for giving us the opportunity to stay at such a beautiful place with excellent service provided by the whole family and care. We will be happy to come back one day, hopefully it´s gonna be soon. We were lucky to reach the hostal just when we were the only guests so it made us feel like being in a paradise haha. We have enjoyed to maximum our stay and the “finca” tour organized by you. We highly recommend Casa Caturro in Manizales to everyone, no one can get dissapointed 🙂
- Natalia, the host was really lovely, ready to help with anything. Rooms were clean and nice. The coffee tour was also great
- Natalia was a perfect hostess, the property was beautiful, and the pup Luna a great companion for sitting on porch. If you need to park a car, this property is ideal and Natalia called us a taxi to get to town for an amazing fish dinner at Handikap in the Manila neighborhood.
The Hotel is family owned and it’s an actual coffee finca. The family has an artisanal coffee farm and they gave us a tour of the whole process free of charge. They are really passionate about coffee and being the best hosts as possible.
They also assisted us in the booking of trips to the national park and their son took it upon himself to show us more of the Zona Cafetera so he drove us to Filandia, Salento and the Valle de Cocora on a day trip! We had a perfect stay and hope others will have the same amazing experience that we had!
- Casa Caturro has a certain positive energy that is unexplainable. The family running this hostel make this place one of the best hostel in Manizales, by far!
Mountain House Manizales
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Mountain House Manizales is located in Manizales, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 22 miles from Pereira.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the guesthouse. Viterbo is 26 miles from Mountain House Manizales, and La Florida is 22 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hostel was great. The staff was very nice. There were very good breakfasts, always 3 options to choose from, serving by very nice ladies. Room was cleaned every day. Always hot water in the shower. Kitchen for guests. There were also dining room and sitting area at the hostel and in the garden. Laundry service available.
- Super helpful staff, bright room, comfortable bed.
- The bed was really comfortable and the showers were awesome with steaming hot water and good preassure. Kitchen was very clean and easy to use. Included breakfast in the morning was good, we just had to walk to the main house to get it but this was fine. A coupe streets up are a lot of restaurants and bars as well as huge super market.
- Various breakfast! Friendly staff,Nice garden in main house
- Comfortable stay with great breakfast options. Excellent location. Cafes, restaurants and groceries near by.
El Cable Hostal
El Cable Hostal is located in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from El Cable Hostal, and Viterbo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everything was good. The owner of the hotel is very friendly and helpful. Beautiful location. Like a home . Recommendable to stay if you are in Manizales.
The staff is really friendly and helpful
I had a private bathroom instead of a shared bathroom (for the same price)
The breakfast is good
- Clean, well located, and execellent service. Execellent breakfast as well
- The staff welcomed me thoroughly even though they had no English, they looked after me very well especially Luce. El cable is a nice area but far from the centre, easy to get one of the many buses from outside. Felt more like a guesthouse than a hostel. Great breakfast made to order.
- The landlady managed to organize for me a visit to a coffee farm on a very short notice (I had arrived late at night). Very nice and helpful.
Hostal El Ruiz
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Ruiz offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal El Ruiz, and Viterbo is 27 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 1.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Estrella Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Estrella Inn offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Every room is fitted with a TV.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal Estrella Inn, and Viterbo is 27 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Boutique Mandalas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Boutique Mandalas offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal Boutique Mandalas, and Viterbo is 26 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Casona
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Casona offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal La Casona, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from Hostal La Casona.
No reviews yet.
Hostal de La Montaña
Hostal de La Montaña offers accommodations in Manizales.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal de La Montaña, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- A very convenient and quiet residential location only about one block from the El Cable area with its many restaurants, stores, shops and bars. It’s also only about a 10 minute cab ride from either El Centro or the bus station. You can get to either for around $8,000 COP ($2.50 U.S.)
- Excelente atención de parte de Beatriz y de Elizabeth. El sitio es ideal por la cercanía a la zona rosa, el CC el cable y ser una zona muy tranquila y segura. Recomendado 100%
- La hospitalidad de Beatriz nos hizo sentir como en casa. El lugar es limpio, tranquilo y cómodo.
- Le calme et le confort de la chambre avec une vraie douche chaude et une literie confortable. L’accueil et l’aide précieuse de Béatrix pour organiser les sorties et la suite du voyage
- La atención de la administradora fue muy cordial y amable con el grupo
Top Guest Houses In Termales Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Termales Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Termales Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Termales Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!