10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Teo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Teo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Teo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Teo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Teo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Teo Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Glorioso offers accommodations in Picaraña, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Pensión Glorioso, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Glorioso.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
- Distance to Santiago de Compostela made it a nice last stop on the Camino Portuguese. We could arrive before noon and have lots of the day left.
- We had an amazing view of the water. Watched a cruise ship sail off into the sunset. The room was comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed the quiet room as we were walking the Camino and needed a good rest. Good espresso in the morning to get us started. Pleasant service on reception and check out.
- Clean very inexpensive room. Restaurant/cafe next door with same owner.
- We needed it for passing through Santiago, so good location for us. Not over priced, everything was priced accordingly. Staff good. No complaints.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Albeitaría offers accommodations in Reis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from PR Albeitaría, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from PR Albeitaría.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
La ubicación, perfecta en una zona rural muy tranquila pero cerca de Santiago y a un paso de Pontevedra.
El diseño de los espacios, moderno y funcional, las grandes ventanas de las habitaciones.
El trato del personal: exquisito.
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones. Muy moderno, limpio y luminoso. Recomendable.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión Residencia Pividal is located in Picaraña in the region of Galicia, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Pensión Residencia Pividal, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles away.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
- That the staff speak english. It was easy to find and the room was clean and big enough.
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
Tamanho do quarto
O restaurante anexo tem menus equilibrados
- Omdat wij de Camino portugues liepen lag dit hotel op de route.
- The door was closed. I waited enough.
Pensión HK is located in A Angueira de Suso, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 25 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Sanxenxo is 28 miles from Pensión HK, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
- great attention, friendly staff, really good food, fantastic coffee. rooms clean, good heating, comfortable bathroom, good beds.
- Very good and very very reasonable priced food in the restaurant. Polite and helpful owner / receptionist. Close to camino although directly to the busy road.
- nice family staffs with good restaurant(try the pimentons!), and confortable room. For peregrinos very near the camino.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Good food. Warm and quiet. Exactly what I needed after a long days walk.
Pensión Compostela Inn
Pensión Compostela Inn offers accommodations in Montouto.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 miles from Pensión Compostela Inn, and Pontevedra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very cheap accommodation for 3 people including 2 dogs. We were happy to find a place to sleep in the high season.
- Llevo varios años llendo a trabajar a santiago y para mí calidad precio está bien y el personal siempre atento
- Lo económico que fue la ubicación y el trato del personal
- Gostei da parte em que consigo deixar a mota mesmo em frente há porta e do preço.
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio, los bungalows tienen todo lo que tienen que tener para dormir confortablemente.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Hospedería San Martín Pinario is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,650 feet from Galicia Park and 0.4 miles from Belvis Park.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Loved the location right across from cathedral – perfect ending for pilgrim. Also enjoyed the simple Monk’s quarters with fresh sheets and blankets (single bed in room with a view of the sunset felt perfect for reflection time). Heated towel rack in bathroom was perfect for doing a bit of laundry at end of camino. Moved to a more luxury hotel the next night which felt better value for money, but felt more at home here with many other pilgrims. Did not eat in restaurant.
- after walking from Sarria it was a welcome sight, easy to find, helpful staff,and very clean i could not fault anything.
- Loved everything about the property. It was comfortable, centrally located and the restaurant was Phenomenal.
- Location, staff, room and general feel of the place
- Fantastic location and a beautiful place to stay. Extremely clean and the staff were very nice and helpful.
Hostal Mapoula P.R.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Mapoula P.R. Offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Galicia Park is 350 feet from Hostal Mapoula P.R., and Belvis Park is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Mapoula P.R..
- Love it! The staff bends over backwards to be helpful and courteous.
- Location couldn’t be better and brilliant value for money.
- Perfectly located, this hostal is more like a boutique hotel. Incredibly helpful staff, clean, warm and comfortable room, rich breakfast. And don’t forget to leave your smallest change on the “naked” walls as a symbol of good luck (and a wish to return)!
- Plesant rooms! Bed ok, shower fantastic. Overall nice staff. Very crisp breakfast bread with nice selection of other things to go with it. Elevator for comfort. The location is so central old town vs. new town. The only hotel we stayed in that wasn’t damp.
- Very accommodating staff! We had to cancel one (out of two) night stay on short notice due to an injury from one of our friends and the company was kind enough not to charge us the cancellation fee. The property was in excellent condition and well kept. Great location!
Hospedaje Jose Rey
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hospedaje Jose Rey is located in Santiago de Compostela in the region of Galicia, just 1.8 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.Belvis Park is 1.8 miles from Hospedaje Jose Rey, and Galicia Park is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Hospedaje Jose Rey.
- This was a very good Apartment, but a long way from Santiago Town, so had to rely on Public Transport, Bus No: 8, which was not bad. I would recommend that any one staying there hire a car to get around. The owner was very helpful and spoke good English, but the staff in the Cafe had problems with English speaking. I would have liked Egg on Toast for Breakfast, in place of cake and Toasty !. Otherwise I would recommend this place to any one on a budget. Peter J Newbey.
A bit far from the Plaza de Catedral with a bus ride for 15 minutes.
The hotel people are very friendly and helpful.
We keep our luggages in the pension while we walked the Camino for seven days. The boss took us to the Bus Station of Sandiago to take bus to Sarria for the Camino.
- I was taken by car from the bus station to the hospedaje.
- We showed up a bit late after check in deadline as tired peregrinos. He was willing to wait for us and was very understanding. The lady at the bar made us a sandwich despite kitchen already being closed at the bar. Very accommodating and patient staff. Thank you!
- Spotless room with new/modern fittings. Strong shower. Breakfast (orange, coffee, bread & jam, cake) very tasty – served in bar at end of road – 3 min walk. Pool looked nice although we did not use it, but saw others having fun there. Staff all pleasant despite no English. Decent size room and double bed.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Blanco offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Galicia Park is 0.4 miles from Pensión Residencia Blanco, and Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location was very good – not far from the old town. The staff was nice and the kitchen had all the important items. Parking is secure. Thank you!
- Everything. Wifi, utensils, location, cleanliness, view and distance from Cathedral and grocery. Exceeded our expectations.
- The facilities were everything we required and the staff were extra helpful. The host changed our parking location just to make it easier for us to get to from where we had left it to check in.
- Perfect for value. Two minutes from the old city. Safe under ground parking. Perfect for families.
- I was upgraded from a normal room to an apartment suite closer to the cathedral
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Featuring free WiFi, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.6 miles from Galicia Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from PR Hospederia Campus.
- The location was good. clean. Nice view of the green garden from the windows.
- Clean, quiet, helpful staff. They allowed us to store luggage when we had a late flight leaving Santiago. Good breakfast with the addition of meats, fruit basket, and cheeses to the usual breads and coffee.
- It is a former monastery! Very calm! breakfast is good!
- Very quiet location but at the same time at short walking distance from the city center.
- Peaceful surroundings about 15 min walk from the cathedral. Had a comfortable stay and would recommend if you want to stay in a quieter part of the city.
Top Guest Houses In Teo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Teo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Teo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Teo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!