10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Teja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Teja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Teja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teja Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Teja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Teja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Teja Andalucía:
Hostal Venta Del Sol
Hostal Venta Del Sol is located in Baza, just 24 miles from Guadix. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- I always stay here when I visit and find it very comfortable and convenient for my purposes. The management are very accommodating and friendly. The cafe onsite is good. The locals use it.
- Room was comfortable and clean but the hostel was in the middle of refurbishment. Restaurant was closed for evening meal and breakfast. Poor location in relation to other restaurants cl
- Clean, just needed somewhere to stay for weekend and was in the right location
Helpful lady on reception who helped by speaking some English.
Without asking she offered me lockup parking at no cost for my motorbike.
Twin room including fridge with free bottle of water. Good size bathroom.
- Great location with an onsite bar and terrace area. Clean and comfortable.
Hostal Restaurante Grela
Located in Pozo Alcón in the region of Andalusia, 15 miles from Cazorla, Hostal Restaurante Grela features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Guadix is 30 miles from Hostal Restaurante Grela, and Arroyo Frio is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Jaufil offers accommodations in Zújar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cazorla is 27 miles from Hostal Jaufil, and Guadix is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 55 miles from Hostal Jaufil.
- Very good value accommodation. We also had an evening meal which was excellent.
- Pizzas, and tapas with drinks , good parking, great views
- Everything excepting for a slightly noisy industrial cooling unit located close to the room window.
Man, I love their pizza’s!
As good as you get in Italy.
- The food served here is very good. Especially the pizzas and grilled vegetables.
EL MAÑO I
Featuring free WiFi, EL MAÑO I offers accommodations in Castril.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Cazorla is 16 miles from EL MAÑO I, and Arroyo Frio is 14 miles from the property.
- Super friendly family welcome you like an old friend!
- The restaurant was best thing about the property and it’s quaint little seating area near the room. My son was ill through the night and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful the next morning a true family run hotel.
- El personal es muy joven y muy amable, el ambiente es muy tranquilo y está todo muy limpio, precio escelente y buena comida en el restaurante, lo recomiendo.
- La tranquilidad, el personal muy amable y atento,la comida del restaurante así como sus tapas
- La tranquilidad del entorno y la amabilidad del personal.
Hostal San Carlos
Hostal San Carlos is located in Baza, just 24 miles from Guadix.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Really comfy bed, nice quirky vibe, bathroom had French doors to the balcony! Loved that.
- The owner was very kind and helpful, and the location is quiet and peaceful
- The room was basic but comfortable. Ideal for a one or two night stay. The location was close to the town center which was great as there is a good choice of bars and restaurants close by.
The owner was amazing was very friendly and helpful. When my taxi didn’t show for the airport he drove me there himself.
Was very clean
- The owner was very friendly and helpful, his 2 dogs were very cute and welcoming. the room was a perfect size for one person with a very comfortable bed. the en suite shower took a few minutes to warmup but was nice and powerful. The room had a small balcony big enough to sit and catch the sun. WiFi connection was very good and although I didn’t use them the room had a TV and air conditioning.
Hostal Los Hermanos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Los Hermanos offers accommodations in Baza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guadix is 25 miles from Hostal Los Hermanos, and Quesada is 29 miles away. Almeria Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Convenient location on main road on entrance to town. Popular restaurant – cafe serving all day. Easy Car parking in front of hostal. Very friendy staff. Very popular.
- Lovely tapas restaurant with full house of locals from 9:30 pm. We really was surprised and enjoyed the evening in the restaurant. Restaurant closed Sundays.
- spacious clean rooms, pleasant staff, excellent kitchen
Todo exelente el trato ,la comida la habitaciones todo
- Habitación limpia y tranquila. personal muy agradable. El hostal cuenta con un buenísimo restaurante para comidas-cenas-desayunos (muy recomendable). Está a las afueras de Baza pero era lo que necesitábamos porque solo íbamos de paso.
Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande
Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande offers accommodations in Baza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Guadix is 24 miles from Hostal e Casa Grande, and Quesada is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 49 miles from Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande.
Sauterday the restaurant is closed.
But Friday Casa grande restaurant were open, very good traditional Spanish food, and the owner and the staff whas so sweet
- ideal place for what we wanted food in restaurant very good
- Friendly staff..walking distance to town..clean..perfect for short stay.
- Excellent value for money, really friendly owner, clean and comfortable
Beds excellent and small terrace outside.
Food in restaurant (Tapas) good
- Sauterday the restaurant is closed.
One of our best sellers in Baza! Pensión Ronda offers accommodations in Baza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guadix is 24 miles from Pensión Ronda, and Quesada is 30 miles away. Almeria Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- It was one night stop in our honeymoon trip through the South of Spain. Nice and quite place. People in the hotel appered to be very friendly and hospitable. We were threated a delicious home made dinner followed by a compliment dessert specially for as a new family. When we were back upstairs to our room a bottle of sparkling wine in a bucket and two glasses were thoughtfully left for us to enjoy the rest of the night. The overall feeling we had during our stay, that we had visited our far away “relatives”, since being there was very much family like ))))
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire. La cuisine maison. Le riz au lait.
- El trato personalizado la gerencia muy amable mucha predisposición para mí estaría confortable
- El personal ha sido muy atento y simpático , la limpieza correcta , tv plana y la habitacion acondicionada a la temperatura , la ducha muy bien. Y precio perfecto
- El trato casi familiar de la señora que lleva el sitio.
Hostal Virgen Del Pilar
Located in Baza, 24 miles from Guadix, Hostal Virgen Del Pilar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Maria checked us in and gave us suggestions for a restaurant for dinner and another for breakfast in the morning. She was very kind and helpful. The room was small but perfect for a single person. The bed was fine and the shower was excellent. I did not try the TV but it was there. The heat in the room worked great which was helpful as the weather got cool at night.
- Lovely atmosphere in hostel, the room was very comfortable and cosy. It was spotless clean, the lady came in everyday to clean and make the bed! Very friendly staff , felt very welcome. Great kitchen and outside space to hang washing. Great location with a bar/ restaurant next door ( the biggest free tapas Iv every seen)
- Super clean, super comfortly bed, shower and bathroom clean. Kitchen fully equipped, they even do your bed!! Loved that detail.
- Personal agradable, limpieza en habitación,facilidad para aparcar y precio.
- Cama cómoda, habitación amplia, limpieza perfecta, buena ubicación y servicio correcto
Hostal Venta del Peral
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hostal Venta del Peral is located in Cúllar de Baza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. María is 27 miles from Hostal Venta del Peral, and Baza is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Venta del Peral.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Teja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Teja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Teja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Teja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!