10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Teijeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Teijeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Teijeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teijeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teijeiro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Teijeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Teijeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Teijeiro Galicia:
Hostal La Casilla
Hostal La Casilla, founded in 1945, has free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a restaurant. It is located just 350 feet from the well-known Balneario de Guitiriz Spa and Golf Course.All rooms in La Casilla have a private bathroom and TV.The Casilla guesthouse has a large yard and a separate play area for children.The restaurant offers a wide range of local dishes, either individual or from a set menu.The center of Gutiriz is about a half-mile away, while A Coruña is about 18 miles away.
- Lovely little country hotel, situated slightly out of Guitiriz. Clean, comfortable and quiet although close to local railway line. Secure pushbike parking in hotel storeroom. Staff were very helpful and receptionist acted as a waitress for our huge and tasty evening meal.
- The lady behind reception had waited up for my late arrival and was unbelievably kind and helpful
- I left before they knew that I was there as I like to be away early.
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino del Norte, staying in hotels each night. This hotel was very nice, and far better than some others of similar rating / price-bracket in which we stayed. The service was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The restaurant was very good. Overall, very happy to have stayed here! (For those walking the Camino del Norte, this is a far better option than those available in Baamonde.)
- Good food, good accommodation, friendly staff, great value.
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval is located in Frades, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 25 miles from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sada is 22 miles from Hostal O Cadaval, and Betanzos is 17 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Clean and friendly staff, the nicest we met along the Camino. Basic room with a basic breakfast.
- Se trata de un hotel orientado a gente de paso o para trabajadores, con un precio ajustado. Ofrece los servicios adecuados para el precio que ofrece, ya demás dispone de restaurante.
- Hotel rustique mais très chaleureux repas très bien et copieux le personnel agréable
- El jardin trasero y el menu del dia en el restaurante esta bien.
- Habitacion amplia, tranquila, con vistas al jardín. El baño enorme, con ducha y bidet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Garea offers accommodations in Castañeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Casa Garea, and Lugo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place just off the Camino path about 200 meters. Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and high quality. One of our best stops on the Camino.
- A stunning cottage feel room with high ceilings and exposed beams. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. Dinner on site was lovely! Would highly highly recommend for anyone, especially anyone doing the camino! Great stay!
- Modern, very comfortable. We had actually booked a triple room but changed over to a small apartment style accomodation for very little extra when we arrived. 2 twin bedrooms and bathroom separated by lounge and dining area. Really lovely. Manuel was very welcoming and we had a great home cooked dinner. It was really a nice overnight break from the Camino.
- very nice place, staff was very accommodating, food was good, room was very nice
- Access to a very pleasant outdoor seating area with tables & chairs. Facilities to wash clothing and lines and rack for drying. The room was well maintained and tastefully decorated. The pilgrim’s dinner menu was very generous and tasty. One staff spoke English and was very congenital and hospitable.
Pazo Santa María
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pazo Santa María offers accommodations in Arzúa, just 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Lugo is 31 miles from Pazo Santa María, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pazo Santa María.
- Really nice place with beautiful garden and living rooms. Food was excellent! The masseur is super good and really eased our muscle pains.
José, the manager, was very nice and very helpful.
The Cook cooked a wonderful vegan meal and they opened the restaurant exclusively for me.
- Wonderful hotel, perhaps even the nicest on the whole Camino. Charming buildings, excellent staff, great food at dinner and breakfast.
We have stayed here on both of our Camino de Santiago visits to Arzua.
Pazo Santa Maria is like home for us. We love this property. The rooms and the common areas and the grounds are beautiful and serene. Our dinners and breakfasts were delicious and healthy. However, the staff is really what set the Pazo Santa Maria apart. Everyone there treated us like family. Everyone there understood and embodied the core values of the Camino, sincere hospitality and caring for a Pilgrim along the way.
Thanks to Jose, Miguel, and Sergio. Buen Camino!!
- Excellent place to stay either if you are travelling around the region, or looking for a little r&r whilst completing the Camino
Offering a restaurant, Hospedaje Caba is located in Curtis. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hospedaje Caba you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 19.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión O Real Boimil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Pensión O Real Boimil is located in Boimorto in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A Coruña is 28 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil, and Lugo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Pensión Ribadiso is located in Arzúa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 21 miles from Pensión Ribadiso, and Lugo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión Ribadiso.
Lovely setting by river. Garden with seating. Inside sitting area.
Good restaurant opposite with lots of seating.
- This was a beautiful place to stay . Inside and views to die for. Very welcome rest after a walk from palas De rei staff were very friendly.
- Great location for the Camino. Very quiet. Comfortable beds.
- Lovely new building located right on the Camino in a quiet spot near the river.
- Clean cool comfortable great location and facilities, welcoming and helpful staff. A great place to stay.
- Lovely setting by river. Garden with seating. Inside sitting area.
O Tobo do Lobo
O Tobo do Lobo offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from O Tobo do Lobo, and Lugo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from O Tobo do Lobo.
- Staff was fabulous and welcoming. Property was like a boutique hotel – small, well maintained, comfortable beds, quiet, clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend.
- I only had breakfast there but Liked the variety offered to me
- The restaurant was outstanding. The room was extraordinarily clean and the staff was extremely friendly and attentive.
- The bed was confortable and the heating system good enough for a cold night
- Even though I read beforehand the reviews and was expecting good service, clean rooms and good food. What we experienced was beyond our expectations. Miguel’s friendness, passion for gourmet and wine, willingness to share his knowledge on wine and Galician culture made our stay a super pleasant and unforgettable one.Food and wine were truly excellent and the treat for our friend’s birthday was really nice!
PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ”
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ” offers accommodations in Arzúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO “, and Lugo is 31 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Melide.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Pereiro offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Pereiro, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- New double room with ensuite. Clean, beside the bus stop and great value
Surprisingly spacious and modern room with a large shower. Arriving in the area, you do not expect to find the inside to be so clean and well kept. This is a little gem with a low price tag. The heating was on and controlled by use of the radiators.
For those traveling the Camino as a couple, it is worth the extra €5 for you own room. It was the best room we have stopped in and we have done the Camino since st Jean.
- Looks are deceiving – the outside is not all that welcoming, but the rooms are nice. We arrived at night so we didn’t really notice the outside of the hotel, which looks pretty run down, as well as the lobby area. But the price for a private room was right! We had to remember, this place, as well as others, is made for camino pilgrims who are only looking for a place to rest.
- Great room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location.
This was our first stay in a hostel on the trip. The place definitely exceeded our expectations and was basically on the path of the camino for those who are walking the way of St. James.
The buildings were new and very spacious. Our private room looked just like a hotel room and we enjoyed the shared kitchen in the main building. The foot massage in the shared area is well worth the 2 Euro. I basically died and went to heaven for a good five minutes!
Top Guest Houses In Teijeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Teijeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Teijeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Teijeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!