10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Taucho Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Taucho Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Taucho Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taucho Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taucho Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Taucho Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Taucho Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Taucho Tenerife:
This recently restored townhouse originally dates from the 18th century and is built in the traditional Canarian style. It is found in the historic village of Adeje.Located a short drive from the beaches of southwest Tenerife, the Fonda Central lies on the slopes which lead up to the magnificent Mount Teide National Park. The traditional village which surrounds the hotel hosts cultural festivities throughout the year, especially around Easter time. Outside the village you can enjoy a fantastic walk in the stunning natural scenery.The hotel has maintained its traditional, rustic style throughout. It opens onto an outdoor terrace where you can soak up the year-round sunshine. It also features a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy typical Canarian dishes.
- Great staff. Traditional small hotel on the Main Street. Only stayed one night for Easter processions but would easily stay longer if we visit the area again. Lovely little garden to have breakfast or lunch.
- Loved this hotel which is full of character, the ladies who run it are helpful and friendly and speak several languages between them. Breakfasts are served individually and are fresh and tasty. Lovely peaceful garden for a night time drink. At the price I can’t fault it.
- La atención del personal es inmejorable. Siempre atentos al huésped. Bonito patio central y buena terraza en el piso superior, ambos muy tranquilos. Sitio con encanto y carácter.
Nos gustó mucho el trato y la atención del personal desde que llegamos hasta que nos fuimos, siendo muy amables. El desayuno fue muy abundante y en un lugar tranquilo y agradable.
Aunque sólo estuvimos una noche, recomiendo este establecimiento porque es acogedor y familiar.
- Das einzig Gute waren die Lage in der Stadt und der Innenhof der sehr schön ist
Located in Armeñime, 6 miles from Playa de las Americas, Ecoavatar features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from Ecoavatar, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Restaurant service- very nice Man serving breakfast, swimming pool.
- The room was clean and the bed good. The price was high because of Eastern, normally I think the price is only 50%. The staff was very friendly!
- Pavel, the receptionist, was very helpful. He spoke excellent English. Nothing was too much bother for him. The bar staff, Tomas and Lauro, made our stay very enjoyable. They always had time to chat with us. Food at the bar/restaurant was good and we were served huge portions.
Based on our one night stay:
Lovely lady at the reception , very helpful and welcoming. The restaurant in the facilities was really nice and the food we had was very tasty. However our room happened to be next to what it seemed staff accommodation and around 2 or 3 in the morning they were being loud just outside the room where our kids slept.
The rooms are basic – fridge, kettle , no tv but clean .
The kids play area advertised on the web was closed for a refurb which we didn’t know about until we arrived. The hotel is surrounded by building works and it wasn’t loud just not pretty to look at.
- For the money – excellent. My son and I used this place as a stop gap in between meeting other family and it was ideal. The closed down adventure playground that the guests could use/view was great
Casa d’Amélia is located in Armeñime, just 5 miles from Playa de las Americas.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from Casa d’Amélia, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Arona
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Arona offers accommodations in Arona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Playa de las Americas is 4.2 miles from Casa Rural Arona, and Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from Casa Rural Arona.
- The breakfast, also the provided glutenfree options. The well filled breakfast box when leaving early. (Breakfast is between 09:00 to 10:30) The beautiful garden. The house is nice.
- Storms caused my very late arrival but staff gave me extra bedding and a fire as the room was cooler than usual. Lovely breakfasts, hospitality and yes I will try to come back again. Highly recommend if you’re after quiet, quality and home made food.
This is a lovely typical Canadian house with a large internal courtyard wth lots of shrubs and flowers. Breakfast was very good and it would have been great to eat it in the courtyard, unfortunately we had low cloud and rain for our two days.
The ensuite in our room was fine with good efficient shower.
- Beautiful garden and great breakfast buffet. Overall very cosy!
- very clean, comfy beds, very nice breakfast with big and tasty coffee, very helpful staff, good location – easy to find, easy to park nearby (at least in winter), easy to get to all cost-line cities.
Featuring a bar, HOTEL GERMAN is set in Vilaflor. Boasting ticket service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. HOTEL GERMAN offers some units that have mountain views, and each room has a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Playa de las Americas is 8.7 miles from HOTEL GERMAN, while Puerto de la Cruz is 41 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 miles from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Casa Zaguan is located in Vilaflor, just 9 miles from Playa de las Americas.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from Casa Zaguan, and Los Cristianos is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9 miles from Casa Zaguan.
Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Great location for the centre of Vilaflor, which could be noisy during festivals etc I guess. Great access to Teide National Park
This is a rustic hotel out in the hills in Tenerife, all was okay we had a great time only about 4 restaurants open in the area and some of them do not open on Sunday’s or Monday’s
Hot tub was put on if asked for, and the star gazing tour was amazing, a must if you are staying here.
- Great location: nice, quite village, close to hiking trails. Nice old ‘hacienda’. Really friendly hosts. Stargazing tour at night. Right at the main square where a good restaurant is. Close to Teide too. If you want breakfast is provided. Free big parking lot in 2 minutes walk.
- Location was really good, staff is very friendly and helpful, property was very clean, good WiFi at certain locations, room is big enough, private bathroom is a plus
- Comfortable Casa Rural in lovely building with very helpful proprietor in located in charming square in gorgeous village adjacent to Tiede. Very large room with access to kitchen, swimming pool and terrace.
- Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Relax & Simple Apartment
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relax & Simple Apartment offers accommodations in Arona.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is 2 miles from Relax & Simple Apartment, and Puerto de la Cruz is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from Relax & Simple Apartment.
No reviews yet.
El Cerro de la Luna
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Cerro de la Luna offers accommodations in Arona. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Playa de las Americas is 2.8 miles from El Cerro de la Luna, and Puerto de la Cruz is 25 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7 miles away.
- Our room and garden was so beautiful. We loved the Mexican style of this place. We had a great view from our room. The cleaning lady was very nice and we met really nice people over there.
Very helpful owner who stayed up late when our arrival was delayed
Very comfortable bed
- It feels you stay in a private property with an excellent chef! Great dish of chicken I tried and will never forget it. The host were friendly and helpful, enjoyed it a lot overall.
- The decoration is very nice and the place is very quiet although it is only about 20 min by car from the beach.
- It is a very nice property. Has a well equipped kitchen. 2 shared bathrooms(clean and nice). And a few terraces to socialize.
Las Americas Family Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Americas Family Inn features accommodation with free WiFi in Playa de las Americas, well located 2,950 feet from Piramide de Arona convention centre and 0.7 miles from Siam Park. Built in 1987, the property is within just a 9-minute walk of Safari Shopping Centre and 1,000 feet of Veronicas Strip.The guest house offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Las Americas Family Inn offers an outdoor pool. You can play table tennis at the accommodation, and bike hire is available.Guests can enjoy playing darts and mini-golf, or take advantage of the business centre.The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.3 miles from the property.
- I did not use the little pool that is part of the hotel but there is an large and excellent pool free for all residents of the “gated community”.
- Sergio who runs the place is very nice & helpful
- Very good location, perfect hotel, very quite and nice hotel. Will be back again.
- The guest house is situated in the city centre, but still it’s a very calm place. A nice garden with swimming pool where you can get your breakfast served. Excellent breakfast and very helpful staff. Easy to park outside.
- Staff were friendly, nice pool and outside area, useful kitchen, cleanliness
Pensión Neón is located in Arona, just 3.2 miles from Playa de las Americas.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 26 miles from Pensión Neón, and Los Cristianos is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 6 miles from Pensión Neón.
- Great service very warm people, clean rooms. Perfect for a last night sleep before departing from the island.
I met only the boss.the pension is close to bus station to airport or to the terminal to the islans.
Good for one night.
- Our room was very clean. We couldn’t imagine better accommodation for this little price. It was easy to communicate. Furthermore I just mentioned that I am going to the airport in the very early morning and when I came back to the room there was a picnic bag full of food. That was a very nice surprise!
We stayed for one night before our flight. The personnel was extremely nice and helpful to organise a pickup to the airport early the next day. They even made us a lunchpack, because we had to leave before breakfast time. There is a fridge on every floor and a larger seating area downstairs with facilities for coffee, tea, a microwave. Our room was facing the road, but the windows shut out the noise pretty well.
Very nice “marine” decoration all through the hostel and everything was reasonably clean. Not spotless, but clean enough.
It took only 15 minutes to get to the airport by taxi.
- The room had a lot of space and balcony. Simple breakfast included. Bargain.
Top Guest Houses In Taucho Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Taucho Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Taucho Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Taucho Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!