10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tardajos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tardajos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tardajos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tardajos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tardajos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tardajos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tardajos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tardajos Castile And Leon:
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” offers accommodations in Rabé de las Calzadas, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, and Mata is 15 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 11 miles away.
- Best place on the Camino so far. Food was absolutely delicious, village was gorgeous, owners and staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay there every night of the Camino if I could. The rooms were lovely and warm and the shower was fantastic.
- Lovely, welcoming place. Comfortable room, very good breakfast.
- This is an incredible place to stay. The owners are wonderful people, super friendly and helpful. It is on the Camino de Santiago and thousands of people from all over the world have posted notes in the bar. If you need to stay in this area of Spain then you should definitely stay at La Fuente. It’s great value and an amazing experience. Very highly recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, lovely comfortable accomodation.
- Very Clean, comfortable, friendly. The staff could not speak English, However, the use of phone translators, hand signals and expressions made it an extremely fun stay.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid is located in Quintanadueñas, 3.5 miles from Burgos and 25 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid, and Oña is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- We have been there several times already, and we’ll be back soon. So there is nothing to add!
- Helpful Staff, they provided some safe storage for our bikes, when we arrived.
- La ubicación. Tenía 2 habitaciones y dos baños. Climatización muy buena.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Located in Burgos, 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hostal Francisco Salinas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
- Very easy parking, either free in the locality or for a small fee in the hotel’s own facility
Hostal Santiago 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Santiago 2 offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Santiago 2, and Covarrubias is 22 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 2.5 miles away.
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Good accommodation for the price. Clean and nicely furnished.
- My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
Located in Villanueva de Argaño, 12 miles from Burgos, Hostal Linares features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Covarrubias is 31 miles from Hostal Linares, and Mata is 16 miles away. Burgos Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Picked up in the neighbouring town and dropped off the next morning back to the hike.
- We were very thankful that there was a vacancy. Beds on the Camino were difficult to obtain.
- Places to eat in this town are limited. The restaurant at the hotel had a decent menu with several choices. The food was good….excellent for the price. The staff provided transport back to the El Camino in Hornillos De Camino about 4 miles away.
- The Hostal was very clean and had a welcome bath for Camino walkers. We were collected from and driven back to Hornillos
- Simona and her colleague (didn’t get his name) made me feel like royalty. They are very kind and generous people.
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Monjes Peregrinos offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos, and Mata is 13 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- On the Camino track – well sign posted and easy to find. Clean and comfortable. Value for money.
- Excellent welcome with parking (previously booked) just outside door. Room clean and adequately furnished. Dog walking in park by river easy to find. Near to eating places and city centre.
- Well… I slept here while we were on the Camino, and I must say, that the only thing which was nice at this stay was that we finally had a private room, a key and no curfew. Washing was super expensive, there were nowhere to hang clothes, not a single hanger was in the room. The drain plug was missing in the bathtub when we first got the room, and the soap dispenser in the bath wasn’t working either. The location was great, but this place definitely isn’t worth the money.
- I just love this hotel and the staff that work there .I have stayed in the hotel four times now and always enjoy myself in Burgos . I sometimes travel on my own with my pets ,one extra large dog and a cat and they have always made me feel very welcome. Very safe situation and in an excellent position for discovering Burgos
- the hotel is near to the city center, the staff is friendly, the city is amazing
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Averroes offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Averroes, and Covarrubias is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Averroes.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hostal Manjón is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Manjón, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location just next to the old town and close to Plaza España with the local bus station. The room was small, just a double bed, and the bathroom outside. Don’t expect anything special, it’s very simple, but for me it was enough for just one night and the price was good.
- Very good place to stay as a pilgrim. Very close to the Camino trail and all amenities. Very comfortable
- This hostel was easy to find, in a good location, and was a comfortable, clean place to stay. At night it was very quiet and we got a good sleep after two weeks on the camino. The man who was working there spoke excellent English. It’s only a ten minute walk to the Burgos Cathedral and the foot bridge over the river leads directly a nice park along the river. If I came to Burgos again I would stay in this hostel again.
Great value for 22 euros (or whatever the exact amount was).
Note: it is on the 7th floor with a very small lift. Thankfully the owner has a safe store area on the ground floor for bicycles.
- Shared bathroom but not busy and the price was excellent. Well located and good sized room.staff very friendly.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Hilton is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Hilton, and Oña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Hilton.
- Very central and very friendly owner who gave us alot of information. Very helpful. Great stay. Highly recomended
- Fantastic place. Very simple but warm, comfortable, friendly. Even being in a room with no private bathroom was for the first time, a quiet experience. Helpful and correct staff. If there was breakfast, I think it would be the ideal place to stay.
- Hostal Hilton has a good connection by bus to the train station and there are supermarkets close by. It was not noisy there. The bedroom was well equiped with TV and washbasin. The cleanliness of the bedroom was okay.
Es humilde, estaba bastante limpio.
Bien comunicado con el centro. Autobus cada 7 mn al centro.
El dueño muy amable y servicial.
- El señor fue muy amable. Pudimos ir con nuestra mascota (un conejo).
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Acanto is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Mata is 12 miles from Hostal Acanto, and Oña is 29 miles away. Burgos Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Lovely welcome at reception.
Clean and comfortable room.
- Great price, really good location for us (en route to southern Spain), friendly staff, perfectly acceptable rooms for a budget hotel option (clean, comfortable and well equipped), pet friendly and next to a great tapas bar/cafe/pub! The free breakfast’s a real bonus too (especially at the cheap price!).
- the room was clean. The bathroom looked like new. It was cheap.
Top Guest Houses In Tardajos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tardajos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tardajos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tardajos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!