10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tapia de Casariego Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tapia de Casariego Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tapia de Casariego Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tapia de Casariego Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tapia de Casariego Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tapia de Casariego Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tapia de Casariego Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tapia De Casariego Asturias:
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Chiquin offers accommodations in Tapia de Casariego. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ribadeo is 3.5 miles from Hostal Chiquin, and Foz is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- La comida, que era casera y el desayuno (con pinchos calientes). Antes cometí un error en las puntuaciones. Espero haberlo subsanado.
On mange bon et bien en qualité et quantité pour vraiment pas cher, vin et eau compris dans le prix pour moins de 10€!
Certains se plaignent que c’est un routier, certe il y a des camions mais c’est complètement différent des routiers français, personnel super et clientèle simple et agréable! Pas de difficultés pour se faire comprendre en français.
- El camarero del restaurante que le llevaba el solo y muy bien lo llevaba
- Rapport qualité/prix très bon. Le restaurant est très bien, le service parfait avec un menu trois service avec pain et bouteille de vin à volonté ouverte pour vous et laissée sur la table… le tout pour 10€!!
- El personal muy polivalente y agradable y la limpieza,habitación y baño muy limpio.
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, El Pinar is located in Ribadeo in the region of Galicia, just 9 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Viveiro is 27 miles from El Pinar, and Luarca is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Everything . My dog was extremely happy there. Big room. Completely new. Big garden
- Staff moved vehicle for us to park our motorcycles
- Good location to visit la playa de Las catedrales
- Everything was perfect! Excellent location if you wish to see the As Catedrais beach and you are travelling by car, as it is outside of Ribadeo and it takes 5-7 minutes to drive. Parking is great, just beside the apartment. Superb surroundings and clean rooms. Highly recommend!
Great locación. Beautifus sorroundings.
A lot of facilities for the stance.
Highly recommended !!
Hotel Rural Casa Xusto
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural Casa Xusto offers accommodations in La Caridad. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ribadeo is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Xusto, and Foz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Lovely building and grounds, the room had interesting features and was nicely decorated. The owner was very kind to point out a place where we could have pilgrim dinner which was highly enjoyable. It is good value, breakfast in off season is from a vending machine.
- We ate in a cafe recommended by the hotel and had a homemade pizza served by the bar/cafe owner. The bar/cafe provided a range of tasty bar food.
- The hotel looks like a castle. We were there in October when the season is off, so there was no tourists except us (as we felt). The room is amazing and cozy.
- Beautiful building in pleasant, quiet grounds, good staff.
- Nice hotel, very charming with a polite owner. Very good value for money. Less than 80 euros for a sophisticated room, confortable andi quite
Hostal Linares is located in Ribadeo, just 11 miles from Foz.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Viveiro is 29 miles from Hostal Linares, and Luarca is 25 miles away. Asturias Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the cleanliness exceptional.
- Value for money, comfortable, bathroom facilities, good location for restaurants and bars and in the old town.
- Very clean and centrally located, close to bars and restaurants (go and eat pulpo in one of the pulperias!), nice staff and ok bar at ground floor.
- Very good value for price! Good and central location in that charming small town!
- A bright light bedroom with view over the Plaza de Espana. Very clean and tidy.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hospedaxe Carragal is located in Ribadeo, 11 miles from Foz and 29 miles from Viveiro.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luarca is 26 miles from Hospedaxe Carragal, and Taramundi is 13 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 51 miles away.
- Best place ever – the owner was super friendly and helpful. Everything was perfect! Would highly recommend
- We did a 27-day ‘public transportation’ trip through Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Léon-Castilia. We visited 10 hotels/appartments in total. Of these, Hospedaxe Carragal was the very worst. We liked Ribadeo but of this hospedaxe we didn’t like anything at all.
The hosts were awesome here, cute little room with our own bath.
If walking the Camino, right on the route on your way out of town, bonus!
The owner was very welcoming. The room was small but had a balcony looking out over the town to the hills….lovely. There was a sitting room with a coffee maker and a microwave. For those who wanted it there was fruit and some madeleines and biscuits for breakfast.
I really liked it and enjoyed my stay. I would definitely go again…and maybe will!
- Well situated, quiet and friendly. Nice social room with computer and comfy sofas
Hostal Restaurante Parajes
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Restaurante Parajes offers accommodations in Castropol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.Ribadeo is 2.4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Parajes, and Foz is 13 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 48 miles away.
- The view from our room was amazing, sleeping nd waking to the sound of the sea.
El entorno excelente. Tranquilo. Apartado…., si es lo que se desea…
La cena sorprendió. Ibamos a descargar y buscar un restaurante recomendado…, era tarde y nos quedamos…. Expectacular el entorno, el paisaje, la calidad de la cena…. Unas zamburiñas y bonito para relamerse…
- Die Lage der Unterkunft ist traumhaft. Das Hotel und das Restaurant wird von einem kleinen Familienbetrieb geführt. Alle Menschen dort sind sehr zuvorkommend und sympathisch.
- Vistas espectaculares, limpieza, trato cordial y comodidad.
- La ubicacion y las vistas desde la habitación. El personal también muy bien.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in El Franco, 9 miles from Ribadeo, Tésera features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Foz is 19 miles from Tésera, and Luarca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 42 miles from Tésera.
- The apartments offer amazing views to Playa Porcia which is 5 min away walking distance. Lovely host, Theresa, who helped us with tips about points of interest in the area. Facilities are new and very clean. It’s quiet and relaxed. We were with our 2 years old and we could let her roam around without having to watch her every move. We missed nothing in this place. Our stay here was really perfect. We highly recommend it.
- Amplio y muy confortable. Magnifica temperatura interior con suelo radiante. Responsable muy atenta con interesantes recomendaciones para visitas por la zona. ubicado junto a preciosa playa.
- Limpieza, comodidad, relación calidad precio, ubicación, todo perfecto!!! Teresa la dueña es una mujer fuerte y encantadora que lo hace todo para que tu estancia sea perfecta. Estuvimos de vacaciones en la semana santa y lo hemos pasado genial. Somos una pareja con una niña, el estudio familiar es perfecto para una familia! Lo aconsejamos al 100% y ojalá podemos volver un día!!!
- Un lugar precioso para desconectar, playas y paisaje que no pueden decepcionar. El trato maravilloso que recibimos de Teresa (Cuídate mucho). El estudio amplio y muy limpio, con lo básico para pasar unos días confortables.
- La ubicacion de la casa y sus vistas excelente, camas comodas, habitacion muy limpia y espaciosa.
Porto de Rinlo
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Porto de Rinlo offers accommodations in Rinlo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV.Ribadeo is 3.4 miles from Porto de Rinlo, and Foz is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from Porto de Rinlo.
- Staff were welcoming and courteous. We were asked if we wanted to change our room for one with a higher ceiling in the bathroom. Accepted gratefully. The seafood soup served in the attached restaurant was delicious. Clean, comfortable room.
Good hotel for a fair price at a very nice location in the tiny village of Rinlo
Good internet connection
- Location is ideal for cliff and costal walking. Village has plenty of excellent restaurants.
- Clean room and toilet. Interesting setting – the door of the room directly opens on the street (not a bad thing). Rinlo is a small quite town.
- Fabulous food fresh from the sea. Close to the estuary promenade.
Hostal Ponte Dos Santos
One of our best sellers in Ribadeo! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Ponte Dos Santos offers accommodations in Ribadeo, just 11 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for diving and biking. Viveiro is 29 miles from Hostal Ponte Dos Santos, and Luarca is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Ponte Dos Santos.
- Very comfortable room and nice bathroom for very reasonable price. Owner was helpful. Good location, supermarket and cafés very close.
- Great value for money. It is not in the city center but it’s about 10-15 minutes by walk. Very pleasant staff.
- It’s a very plain and modest accommodation but the price we paid compensated absolutely for the economies of the room.
Nice location with the centre around the corner and enough free parkingspaces in front. Very nice owners. Good, simple & clean rooms.
Tip: if you want to visit Playa de las Cathedrales (which is very close by car), first ask the owners for a permission-paper to enter the beach! We didn’t know, so we had to go back to the hotel the first time.
- Very clean – smelled great when you walked in, and the housekeeper did an excellent job. It’s just a couple of blocks from the main square, so you can get there easily but it’s quiet too. Also we had a little patio off the room with lines for hanging clothes; a real luxury
Refugio O Castro
One of our top picks in Barreiros.Refugio O Castro is located in Barreiros, 8 miles from Ribadeo and 2.5 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Viveiro is 21 miles from Refugio O Castro, and Taramundi is 15 miles away.
- Comfortable beds, excellent views, excellent breakfast. Staff extremely helpful
- Excellent breakfast. Location could not have been better. View outstanding!
- We had the room with the sea view, we got a beautiful sunrise and some maritime air. Amazing check-in experience: 4 people all standing with their smartphones dictating text into Google translate. We had a great laugh about this, but got all the recommendations about dinner and had a wonderful dinner in Ribadeo. Breakfast was basic, but nice, with good coffee and fresh orange juice.
- I stayed in the very off season. I was welcomed by the staff and given information and directions. The location is wonderful with stairs down to the beach.
- Location is pure heaven – 1st line of a great Atlantic beach. Private balcony with table and chairs and great view to the sea. Room was big and with excellent design. Great bathroom, even had standing massage shower 🙂 The room has that feel that big premium hotel chains have 🙂 Price was bargain too! Food in the restaurant was not expensive and VERY delicious, the woman bartender was extremely kind and helpful 🙂 Right from the hotel exit there are the stairs to the beach. We regretted so much we arrived at 19:00, even though we went to the beach and take a quick bath in the Atlantic 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Tapia De Casariego Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tapia de Casariego Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tapia de Casariego Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tapia de Casariego Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!