10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Támara Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Támara Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Támara Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Támara Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Támara Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Támara Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Támara Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Támara Castile And Leon:
Amanecer en Campos
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Amanecer en Campos offers accommodations in Población de Campos. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Palencia is 18 miles from Amanecer en Campos, and Carrión de los Condes is 9 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great hospitality and a very good meal with local dishes.
- A lovely welcome from the proprietor Carmen on our return visit. The hotel is very well located for us when leaving the UK-Santander ferry. Our boat was delayed but Carmen was waiting for us with a big smile. As we were late we did not have an evening meal but know this is excellent after our previous visit. We hope to visit here on a regular basis when passing through.
- The very warm welcome from the proprietress and the personal service e.g. she always asked whether you had enjoyed your day or to know which places you had visited
- The proprietors, Carmen and her sister were very attentive to our needs. When we first arrived they offered us drinks and even tapas! They went above and beyond to try and make our stay a comfortable one. This facility is really lovely inside. We were there in early March and the temperature was cold when we first arrived. They raised the temperature for us so that within a couple of hours things warmed up. We were there in early March when there were few guests so I understand the limitations of the time of year. There was not a restaurant open in this village and gratefully they cooked dinner at our facility. It might have been helpful ahead of time to ask the guest if they could eat what was being prepared. Some folks, for example, are allergic to shell fish in paella. Overall, however, we think this is a great place to stay on the Camino. It has good facilities and kind women working hard to make your stay a pleasant one. Thank you, Ladies!
- Very friendly staff, great food, lovely rustic location in a country village. Well located for transit to/from Santander ferry.
Hostal Camino de Santiago
Hostal Camino de Santiago is located in Frómista, 19 miles from Palencia and 11 miles from Carrión de los Condes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The warmth and friendliness from the owner. The room was immaculate and everything worked.
Fabulous location and friendly owner who gave us a beer on arrival. Room was lovely and comfortable although the heating needs to come on earlier
Most amazing bar in town in Old Cheese factory…..brilliant Riojas
Good basic breakfast for 4 euros
- Really nice location for those on the Camino. Exceptionally Friendly, Nice rooms with a lot of iconography (if you like that type of thing)
- Thank you to Mila for wonderful and generous welcome. She was perfect hostess and made our arrival and stay in fromista extra special. Thank you
- The most charming and thoughtful lady in charge. Our fully recommends.
Hostal San Pedro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Pedro offers accommodations in Frómista.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Palencia is 19 miles from Hostal San Pedro, and Carrión de los Condes is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Hostal San Pedro.
- Good standard of accommodation-very clean and comfortable.
- Nice, clean, modern property. Didn’t serve dinner, the breakfast was basic!
- Great location on Camino, in town, close to restaurants and bars
- The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was self service and good enough for the money. It was a central location and close to everything.
- The room was clean, central. Several good restaurants near by.
Located in Villalcázar de Sirga, 21 miles from Palencia, Las Cantigas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- They were very friendly and helpful when my bags didn’t turn up with the transfer company
- Is located where I planned to be; the staff was cordial enough.
- Excellent menu of the day, good lightbreakfast (bread a little stale)
- Really helpful staff.The next day I thought I’d lost a book and David made a thorough search, ( I hadn’t lost it after all! ) He was also very patient when I struggled with the key to the door.
- Location just in front of the gothic side facade of Our Lady Chapel
Pension La Via Lactea
Pension La Via Lactea is located in Frómista, 19 miles from Palencia and 11 miles from Carrión de los Condes.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Pension La Via Lactea.
- The warm welcome, nicely furnished room, ensuite bathroom, homely atmosphere, heated on arrival and a welcome drink. The host was very kind and helpful.
- Comfortable, clean and good showers etc. Has a total of four rooms, 2 twin and 2 double. We had the place to ourselves for the night. There is a sign on the corner for the pension and then nothing to advertise it outside only a P on the wall. It is right next door to a pub. You can ring the bell on the off chance the lady is there but there is a phone number to call on the wall. Area code is 0034. Good place to stay for pilgrims
- Very clean and comfortable. Helpful and only 2 minutes from camino
- There are four double bedrooms with a shared bathroom (Comprising 2 Shower cubicles and 1 WC) in a first floor apartment. It is very centrally located within Fromista, above a bar, directly opposite the Tourist office. On arriving I telephoned the lady owner “Mila” and she arrived by car two minutes later to let me in. Being the first walker to arrive, Mila kindly gave me the choice of room and a FREE cold bottle of water. A great arrival welcome. My double bed was incredibly cozy and I slept very well.
- Mila was very helpful and friendly. I lost my phone charger and she kindly gave me a lend of one
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, between Burgos and León. This good-value guest house offers modern rooms with private bathrooms, heating and TV.The Doña Leonor is in a quiet, rural area. It has a large garden and terrace. The guest house also has a bar and a traditional restaurant.Free private parking is available at Hostal Doña Leonor. It is located 3.7 miles from Carrión de los Condes. The historic city of Palencia is 24.9 miles away.The Doña Leonor’s tour desk can give information about the region and the St. James’ Way Pilgrimage Route.
- The view from the front was amazing. Lovely lounge area and garden area. Village was small but friendly. Staff in cafe dealt with booking in/out and were so helpful. On outskirts of village we found restored building where pigeons used to be kept and beautiful bar.
- Joanna was so helpful – she couldn’t have done more. The dinner was excellent – particularly the lentils.
- There was a notice on the door with very clear instructions were to go should there be no one around, a cafe/bar to book in a couple of yards away. Christine and staff made us very welcome, the evening meal was really great value for money as was the breakfast. To find a gem like this right on the Camino of St James is priceless.
- Lovely rose garden in the courtyard. Our bathroom was immaculate. Great lounging tub with plenty of hot water. This was a great stop after walking.
- Good, comfortable room. Good, spotless bathroom. Very quiet.
Hostal Catalina de Austria
Located in Torquemada in the region of Castila y Leon, 11 miles from Palencia, Hostal Catalina de Austria features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Catalina de Austria.
- Lovely place, lovely and warm on cold winter day. The food in the restaurant is fabulous and the owner was very accommodating as we do not speak much Spanish. We were very well looked after. Highly recommended. The village is fabulous and plenty of wineries around to visit.
- basic clean and tidy, friendly staff, super meal, cheap cheap one nighter, all you need.
- We arrived on motorcycle so parking not a problem, wonderful authentic Spanish village, with bars and restaurants available, clean with en suite, plenty to eat for breakfast including home made French toast. Café on ground floor for snacks and a beer/wine
- Very nice rooms, quiet, basic but clean. Very nice owners, very willing to cook us something off the menu as we are veggies.
- A great place (and inexpensive) in the middle of the small town. Clean, comfortable and great staff.
Hostal Santiago is set in Carrión de los Condes centre and offers easy access to the A-231 Highway leading to both Burgos and León. There is a garden with free barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free luggage storage is available.All rooms feature heating, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and Bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony with city views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property is located near El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as laundry service.Due to its central location, you will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets. There is a bike and motorbike parking at Hostal Santiago. Free public parking is possible off site.
- I loved the decor of wrought iron and timber furniture reminiscent of the Knights of Templar. Comfortable bed, lovely ensuite bathroom, helpful owners who assisted us. The doorbell goes through to their phone next door so there is always someone to help or check in within seconds. We also had our backpacks transported.
Beautiful spacious room and wonderful to have a bath after a long walk on the Camino.
- Nice facility, close to the camino. Very comfortable room. Just a couple of blocks from the church, a very nice hiking store across from the church and a great restaurant next to the shop called Restaurante La Corte.
- A great value and location. The rooms are big, I liked the city.
- From the warm welcome to the good bye.. everything was perfect.
Hostal La Corte
Located in Carrión de los Condes in the region of Castila y Leon, 23 miles from Palencia, Hostal La Corte features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was great, as was the restaurant.
- Good food, good room, good shower, very good Camino shop right next door and supermarket just up the st for groceries. Great place to stay
- Good food, good room, good shower, very good Camino shop right next door and supermarket just up the st for groceries. Great place to stay
- awesome restaurant – no view but we didn’t expect one for care
- Restaurant next door very good and good value for money
Hostal Plaza Mayor
Hostal Plaza Mayor is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and features accommodation in Carrión de los Condes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free bicycle parking and Motorcycle is available. Free public parking is available nearby.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Palencia is 23 miles from Hostal Plaza Mayor. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
Central with bar restaurant below
No breakfast or coffee option
Friendly and helpful.Good view
- Very clean. GREAT location! Friendly staff and laundry facilities on site.
- Very central location and easy to find. Good room clean and all bedding and shower gel provided
- Clean and newly decorated. Decent size room and bathroom. Very central.
- Great location and restaurant. Close to everything and on the Camino.
- Central with bar restaurant below
Top Guest Houses In Támara Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Támara Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Támara Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Támara Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!