10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Tabanera Del Monte Castile And Leon:
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The guesthouse has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Navacerrada is 17 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Large comfortable bed, quiet and clean
Roofed, free private parking area.
Nice Panorama View
Beautiful Path down to Segovia is not recommended by me, unless there is an unattached, huge evil & beasty old Watchdog to pass, who just would have to jump down his wall, the Tent was already down.
- Very helpful staff. Gave us map of town and showed us where to park in the town centre. Good location – just drove straight down hill to get into town. Restaurant very handy and good value. Rooms basic but fine for the price and very clean. Free parking onsite.
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Very nice place. Superclean. Staff very welcoming. Private parking included. Comfortable bed and bathroom.
- Really clean and quiet cause our room was facing the small street and not the main road.
- Large comfortable bed, quiet and clean
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Duermevela Hostel is located in Segovia, 0.7 miles from Alcazar and 1,300 feet from The Beaks House.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Duermevela Hostel.
- Very relax atmosphere, feels like home; the staff is very friendly and helpful
the staff (two girls) are just awesome, the hostel feels home.
bathroom very clean and spacious.
well located near the aqueduc.
lovely living room
- Great place near the aquaducts. Friendly staff were very helpful letting me know places to visit and see. I had a great time.
- A very cozy place where to stay in Segovia, I felt very glad in Duermevela. In the first place, the recepcionist Blanca is very nice and helpful. She explained me the routes to discover the city and has a lot of knowledge about them. On the other hand, the location is excellent , just in front of the famous roman Aqueduct. Finally the bed was very comfortable and clean to enjoy a nice sleep.
On reception I got increadibly valuable advices about activities in city. As soon as you came you will see that here people love that they are doing. One of the best experienses sreying in hostel.
Girl on reception seems my soulmate))) like adventures and grow.
Hab Urban Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hab Urban Hostel offers accommodations in Segovia.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Alcazar is 0.6 miles from Hab Urban Hostel, and The Beaks House is 350 feet from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- Lovely no frills hotel option in a great location to explore beautiful Segovia. You can’t fault it for the price.
- Super friendly welcome. Excellent room for a family, the kids got their own little loft. Extremely clean. Great location.
- Staff (possibly owners?) were very friendly, they provided a map and marked places of interest. We asked for recommendations for dinner, and thoroughly enjoyed eating (and drinking) there later in the evening. Room was very comfortable and shower was lovely (very powerful!)
very closed to Acueducto and shopping street, restaurants are nearby, you have many choices by living in Hab hostel.
Room is very clean and warm although it is not very big.
Landlord is very nice and helpful.
- It was on an atmospheric street, close to the aqueduct. The facility was very clean and white. i traveled in December, and the room was nice and warm. The reception was very kind.
The Factory Residence Hall
Situated in Segovia, a 3-minute walk from Eresma River, The Factory Residence Hall offers rooms with heating. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The modern rooms are spacious and soundproofed. Each includes a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where buffet breakfast is served. Private parking is possible on site and carries a surcharge.You will find shops and restaurants within 1,150 feet of the property. Both Segovia Cathedral and Alcázar de Segovia Castle are within a 5-minute drive of The Factory Residence Hall. The Segovia aqueduct is 2,650 feet from the property.
- The desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms immaculate and comfortable.
- All was good ( clean room, enough space, great staff).
- The staff gave great recommendations with regards to restaurants and sight seeing. The breakfast was good. It was modern, quiet and comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast. Room nice and cool. Helpful staff. Great wifi.
Staff were very friendly and approachable. They knew the area well if you did not want to eat or drink in the tourist places!! A must if you want to watch yr costs.
Breakfast was amazing value and good quality for a halls of residence. Well worth the cost and away from the crowds in town.
Hostal Aribel Longinos
One of our top picks in Cercedilla.This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- Location next to train station. Room was large. Busy local bar in the ground floor.
- Excellent bed and pillow. Very friendly staff, and great location. The Wi-Fi was quite good too.
- The bed was super comfortable. Staff was very friendly
Located right next to the train station, which is very convinient if you are travelling there by train. 10 minutes walk from the town center.
Room & shared bathroom were very clean.
They serve amazing & cheap breakfasts in the bar downstairs.
It was a short getaway from noisy Madrid and we really enjoyed Cercedilla and its nature, it’s worth going there for a little break from the big city.
- Quiet place, and it has a restaurant right across the road:)
Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos
Located 1.5 miles from Alcazar in Segovia, Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos features a restaurant and bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- I was pleasantly surprised, especially after all the bad reviews – my experience was completely different. Good hotel especially for the price (26€). The shared bathroom and the private bathroom are clean and well lit. The room itself is warm even in November, there are extra fleece blankets in the closet, and coat hangers if you need them. There is an onsite bar and restaurant. The location is good if you arrive late in the evening, it is in front of the regional Cercanias station (from Madrid). If you arrive by fast train (from Madrid) at Segovia Guidomar, you can take bus 12 direct to the Cercanias station, until 22:10. It is about 20 min walk or 7 minute bus to the aquaduct.The WiFi works and is fast enough.
- Very clean and comfortable small room with my own shower.
- Nice staff, cleaness of the hostel which is in a quiet street opposite the railway station.
- The room was clean and the staffs who came to clean the room were very nice!
- It was a safe place. And near the city centre of Segovia (c. 20 minutes walking or five bus stations).
Featuring free WiFi, Don Jaime offers accommodations in Segovia, just 0.8 miles from Alcazar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were helpful with restaurant and travel information
– 1 bunk bed and 2 single beds for 3 people (and not 1 big bed and 1 small bed)
– very close to the old town
– nice view out of the window (and not a view to a roof or wall)
– towels, shower gel and so on for free
– extra very warm blankets in the wardrobe
– nice bathroom
- The room was small but very clean and comfortable. The property was very quiet. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The location was ideal! Right next to the aqueducts and and easy walk to everything else. We were lucky to find paid parking on the street nearby (which was free overnight).
- extra comfy bed, all the toiletries you need, location- wow!!!!! everything right on your door step!
- Clean. Close to the city center. The staff was very kind with us. 100 % recommended
Hospedaje San Francisco
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Brilliant location. Huge room. Spotlessly clean and fantastic value for money. Would definitely stay again
- We really liked the location. It was very convenient to the information center, sites and parking facility, which we received a discount for staying at the Hospedaje San Francisco.
- Very good facilities. Confy bed. Very clean, best value for money that I have ever been
- Pleasantly peaceful, good for a romantic getaway. It is a ‘hospedaje’, so just lodging and no hotel facilities like breakfast or a lounge. But all in all quite nice, and very centrally located.
- Very cozy and clean room, great location and price.
Hospedaje Bar El Gato
A typical tapas bar, free Wi-Fi and soundproofed rooms with satellite TV can be found at this charming guest house. It is located next to Segovia’s Roman Aqueduct, in Plaza del Salvador Square.Each air-conditioned room at Hospedaje Bar El Gato includes a fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small balcony. You can request a hairdryer or an iron free of charge.Segovia Cathedral is around a 15-minute walk from Hospedaje El Gato, and the Alcazar de Segovia 1.1 miles away. Staff at the guest house are happy to provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Homemade tapas and other Spanish dishes are served in Bar El Gato. You can also find various cafés and restaurants in the surrounding streets.The property offers private parking on site for an additional charge, and there is free parking available in the surroundings as well.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly, perfectly situated for walking to places of interest
- Glorious and mysterious Segovia! I would like to spend many more days there. And if it happens i would choose the same hotel, because this hospedaje is really very hospitable to the guests. The interior decorations and the house itself immediately create the atmosphere coinciding with those of the town. Small but cosy balconies, exceptionally decorated, are overlooking the small square with the ancient cathedral on it. The cleanliness is perfect! And we are very grateful to Mariam who is cleaning the rooms and the hotel, working as receptionist and doing it perfectly, answering all questions being amicable, tactful and positive. Yes, the shower is very tiny and there is little space for luggage but the price is so low that these trifles cannot be taken into consideration.
- A fridge was provided in the room. Close to the tourist sights. Most suitable for one or two nights stay.
- It is small and nice hotel, the room was very clean and cozy. The personal was very friendly -this is a very nice place. The location is just a perfect.
the location is great, about 6 minute walk to the aqueduct.
first floor is a bar, if you are ever hungry just head downstairs.
owner of the establishment didn’t speak much english but was friendly and efficient in checking me in.
I got a double bed for my single room, overall the room and bathroom is quite clean.
Hostal Don Jaime II
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Don Jaime II offers accommodations in Segovia, just 0.8 miles from Alcazar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- The property felt very homey and the staff was very friendly. The room was clean and spacious enough for the money. Beds were extremely comfortable!
Location to Aquaduct and restaurants excellent.
Taxis ready available for Castle and Cathedral.
– the room was big and clean and the staff was ok
– close to the city center
– overall, good value for the money
- The location of this property was excellent, just around the corner from the old town.
- Room was well designed and had a lot of space for the money.
Top Guest Houses In Tabanera Del Monte Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!