10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In ‘t Smisken West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
‘t Smisken West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In ‘T Smisken West-flanders:
Hove Ter Hille
Located in Jabbeke, 6 miles from Bruges, Hove Ter Hille features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 30 miles from Hove Ter Hille, and Oostende is 7 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 10 miles away.
- Lovely setting and very homely. Very relaxed. Wonderful breakfast.
- Breakfast was awesome, I really loved it. You could choose from different things (free range eggs, ham, cheese, jam, real honey directly from the beehive), vegetables, tea, coffee, sweet things). Lots of animals around the house. Two lovely labradors. The neighbors or the owner has 2 kangaroos (probably Wallaby) 🙂
- Friendly staff, everything was very clean, would be happy to stay there again sometime, with my kids (very nice for families).
- Love this place, second time we’ve been and it’s great value and well located for a quiet getaway. Close to both bruges and the beach though.
- Cosy farm-like atmosphere made it a cute place for young children, with animals and a playground. It’s only a short drive from Brugges and De Haan. There is a nice Bistro not far, with good meals at a good price.
Guesthouse Zen House
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Guesthouse Zen House is located in Harendijk, 8 miles from Bruges and 10 miles from Oostende. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. Knokke-Heist is 7 miles from Guesthouse Zen House, and Domburg is 24 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in De Haan in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 10 miles from Bruges, ‘t Valkennestje features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Oostende is 3.9 miles from ‘t Valkennestje, and Knokke-Heist is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from ‘t Valkennestje.
- Everything was perfect … very lovely self-catering accommodation … host were exceptional lovely and helpful … highly recommend it and we would definitely stay there again!!!
- De mensen zijn zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam als je iets vraagt staan ze meteen voor je klaar gewoon goed
- Op fietsafstand van het strand. Gezellig ingericht.
L’accueil sympathique des propriétaires
L’emplacement dans un cadre rural
La quiétude et le calme
Les commodités nécessaire
- Sehr sauberes Appartement, sehr sehr freundliche Vermieter, der kleine Garten (ideal auch für unseren Hund), das große Bett, die Ausstattung des Appartements, idyllische Lage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This budget hotel features simply-furnished rooms, only 300 feet from the promenade and beach in Blankenberge. Lucullus includes a small library, a lobby with free Wi-Fi and a cozy bar.The rooms at Hotel Lucullus have a shower and sink. There are shared toilet facilities in the hallway. Guests can use the TV corner in the bar downstairs.Lucullus Hotel is 800 feet from Casino Blankenberge. The Pier and Blankenberge Train Station are both just over a 5-minute walk away. Knokke is a 20-minute car ride from the hotel.
- Great location, lovely room and very friendly and helpful staff. My dog and I felt very welcome here. Very good value for money.
- I was really happy that i had room just for myself
- Le personnel très sympathique et bon petit déjeuner, proche de la digue ! Et du centre
Freundlicher Familienbetrieb, netter Empfang.
Das Bett hatte eine gute Matratze und das Frühstück war vielfältig und sehr reichlich.
De gastvrijheid van de vriendelijke mama van de eigenaar! Het goed ontbijt en je kan tot elf gaan ontbijten 😊
Ook heel goed geslapen. We waren er voor de vierde keer en komen zeker weer terug!
Budget Logies Grenadine
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Budget Logies Grenadine offers accommodations in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Budget Logies Grenadine, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The owner is totally transparant: no hotel, no stars, no toilet in the room, no breakfast, no parking, no towels, no soap…. but he was really helpful showing us great places to eat and free parking in the surroundings.
- Un petit hôtel simple et près de la mer, juste ce qu’il nous fallait à moi et ma fille pour être proche de tout et se loger sans chichis 🙂
- Nimic nu mi a placut.Nu ma voi intoarce niciodata acolo si voi sfatui toti prietenii si cunostintele sa nu mearga vreodata acolo.
- La gentillesse du propriétaire et le fait que l hôtel était au bord de mer
Absolument rien !!!! C’est une véritable “arnaque” !!!!!!
a fortement deconseiller…
Brugsche Suites – Luxury Guesthouse
Enjoy classic luxury in one of the romantic Brugsche Suites, in an authentic townhouse in the center of the city of Bruges. There is free Wi-Fi.In a heritage-listed building, this first-class guesthouse has 3 stylish suites. Located at one of the ancient city, the Ezelpoort, the accommodations offer great views and easy access to public transportation.The suites each offer private facilities and a sitting area with your own fireplace. Furnished with antiques and decorated in a warm color scheme, they provide you with the charm of a luxurious private home.An extensive breakfast is served at the guest table and includes fresh orange juice, fresh fruit salad, bread, cheese, ham and eggs.
- Our stay at Brugsche Suites exceeded all our expectations. Everything from the cleanliness of the place to the perfectly decorated suites, the delicious breakfast, the comfort of the bed and the warm welcome made our stay unforgettable. We will most certainly come back in the future.
- The host Peter was incredibly nice ! The place per se is simply outstanding and the decoration perfect
- Superb room in a superb house in a beautiful city.
What a fabulous place! Everything about Brugshe Suites is superlative. Great location – just out of the busy noisy centre but only 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of town. Beautiful rooms – with a gas fire to make things extra cosy when unwinding from a chilly walk around town.
Peter could not be more helpful. From the pre-arrival email, to sorting out our parking, to helping us make a plan for our weekend, to tending to our every need at breakfast; nothing was too much trouble.
- The place is so wonderful and peaceful that makes you wish to stay much longer or come back real soon! An extra plus is the very kind and helpful owner who makes your stay even more relaxing by accommodating everything!
B&B House of Bruges
One of our top picks in Bruges.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, House of Bruges offers accommodations in Bruges, just 650 feet from Bruges City Theater.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.4 miles from House of Bruges, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We had booked in to a deluxe or superior room, but on arrival it became apparent that we had been allocated a huge and lovely apartment! It had a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. Everything was seamlessly organised, from the pre-holiday emails setting out our self check-in and parking arrangements, to the WhatsApp messages on arrival asking if everything was okay. Highly recommended!
- Perfect location; quiet, private but a short walk from Market Square. Very comfortable room; warm, spacious with a large bed. Friendly and helpful host
- The room was big, clean and very comfortable. I loved it.
- Very good location within Bruges. Breakfast was excellent. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Location is excellent. Friendly staff. Clean room.
Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood
Located 1,300 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum in Bruges, Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood features a restaurant and bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles from Vakantie Logies Hollywood, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Lovely big bedroom with huge chandelier. Bed was comfy, breakfast was served to us in the room which was nice. Good location as close to centre and big underground car park literally 2 minute walk away. Parking was only €8 for 24 hours. Cannot comment on food as we didn’t eat in the restaurant but was very busy and looked lovely- probably need to book to get in.
- Bright, clean and airy room with large bathroom. The bed was big and comfy, and having a kettle and a fridge is helpful. The staff were very kind helping with bags and sorted out a cot, plus gave advice on things to see. Only had breakfast there once but was a tasty continental ‘platter’ they delivered to the room.
- This is a really nice guest house with a restaurant downstairs and some rooms upstairs as a hotel. There is no front desk, just the bar where they check you reservation in in one of the bar computers. This seems odd but they managed to make really beautiful and romantic rooms which we were not expecting. Really nice place to stay and about 10 minutes walking from the train station and 5 to the city center. Also, you are right at one of the shopping streets so the location couldn’t be better. One thing worth noting is that the official entrance is through the back street, although I believe you can simply use the restaurant door and go all the way back to the bar.
- Really cosy comfortable room. Breakfast delivered to the room was exceptional, good value for money. Daily cleaning. Staff really friendly. Delicious cocktails in the Resteraunt downstairs.
- Very good location, room was lovely, really clean. Breakfast served in the room was a really nice touch.
Guesthouse Eden Home
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Eden Home is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, just 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.7 miles from Guesthouse Eden Home, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.7 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Spacious, comfortable apartment in a quiet road. Very clean and tidy. Great for staying with family or friends where everyone can have their own room.
- Very comfortable beds and accommodation for short stay. Quiet location but only 10 mins walk from centre
- Clean, close to centre. A little too much to the owner taste in decor. Was very much like booking an Arbnb type accommodation. We thought it was ok for a stop over but it was very expensive. I think you pay a premium for booking for staying somewhere with parking and for booking somewhere close to the centre. It was very warm that night but sleeping with the windows open meant you could here guests next door and early in the morning people getting into their cars.
- Clean well decorated home. Excellent shower and bathing facilities with soap provided. Outside garden area.
- Really nice house in a lovely quiet neighbourhood with free parking but a stone’s throw from the centre. Nice to stay in a property which is entirely yours – with a garden! Felt very homely and nicely furnished
Guesthouse Maison de la Rose
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Maison de la Rose offers accommodations in Bruges.Every room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges City Theater is 1,000 feet from Guesthouse Maison de la Rose, and Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- The location was perfect! Even despite a family emergency, our host Hans was on top of everything and still made sure we had a enjoyable stay.
- The spaciousness and facility to be able easily to cook a meal for five people… Everything we needed was there. And all so clean and beautifully appointed. But not at all flashy.
The owners were very friendly. We felt really welcome.
The room was quite large and nicely furnished. There was also a small fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Location is great. Less than 10 minutes from the main square. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance, but still very quiet.
Loved the big private bathroom!
- The host was very kind and thoughtful. All necessary information that one might need upon arrival was duly provided. The room was excellent in which comfort as well as cleanliness were exquisite. All in all, this experience has become one of our most acknowledgeable memories!
– Very good location.
– Very great information from the owner about places to eat or buying chocolate. Visit the restaurants they mention, you won’t be regret.
– Friendly owners
– Nice decoration room
Top Guest Houses In ‘T Smisken West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in ‘t Smisken West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!