10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Suspiro del Moro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Suspiro del Moro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante el cruce
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Hostal Restaurante el cruce is located in Padul in the region of Andalusia, just 11 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Restaurante el cruce, and Nerja is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Good location, free parking and adequate for my purpose
- The room was very basic but it was clean. The shower was past its best but it was also clean and the water pressure was good.
* VERY nice and helpful staff
* good for overnight stay at nice price
- Have everything you need! Free parking, hotel, restaurant, bar, zone child…… perfect!
- Наличие второго одеяла в шкафу, без него мы бы с утра не проснулись
Pension Rural La Fonda
Located within 30 minutes’ drive of La Alpujarra, Pension Rural La Fonda offers a family-run guest house. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specialises in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
- Great place above a very good cafe. Staff speak English and were very helpful.
Hospedería Los Cahorros
One of our top picks in Monachil.Located in Monachil, 4.5 miles from Granada, Hospedería Los Cahorros features a terrace and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Ski equipment, bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Hospedería Los Cahorros, and Almuñécar is 29 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- We had a wonderful experience. The owners were so helpful and nice. They even drove us to the starting point of our hike in the morning. Gave us advice about the area and just were so friendly and open in nature.
- Beautiful little town, quiet and relaxing. We stayed here just 1 night after 3 nights in very busy, Granada. Large room with plenty of room for our back packs. Nice shower and large bathroom. It was our last morning in Spain so we enjoyed a good Spanish breakfast and perhaps the best macchiato we have had during our 3 weeks in Spain! The Sierra Nevada’s are stunning, the mountains were topped with snow. We drove up to the ski area for a hike, and what a beautiful drive. We also did the hike through the gorge and walked out to town through fields of apricot, orange, pommagrante, and olive trees. Just beautiful!
- It was cosy family runned hotel, they had a nice restaurant on the ground floor with nice food. It’s a very good place to stay if you are planning to go on hiking trip. Trails starts just a few hundred meters from the property. We liked our bathroom it was as large as our room 🙂
Location right on the main street of Monachil, along side the river. The owners, Francesco and his wife Agatha, very nice couple, they did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The Hospederia has a beautiful rustic decoration , very good size room and very nice bathroom. Our room 204 had a nice terrace with a lovely view . Lunch was also very good indeed . Looking very much forward to stay again at the very same place. Thank you Agatha & Fran !
Very well located and in a quite place. Very clean and mattrese confortable.
Very friendly the owners.
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Lima features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Lima, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Place was clean and new, location close to restaurants and attractions
- Special decorated hostel. Room is small but has everything needed. Host is very helpful.
The hostel Lima is quirky and delightful designed by the owner it catches his artistic charm its a mix of fantasy and up to date comforts and totally amazing
the owner himself is lovely and went out of his way to help and aid us thank you so much you made our holiday so very special,
The staff are sweet and kind and you feel like an honoured member of their family one of the very best experiences I and my daughter have experienced on holiday beyond expectations spotlessly clean comfortable and the mattress was a delight the weather was against us but the people the hostel and the delights of Granada won us over
cant thank the staff and owner enough for their help humour and support … I am disabled would go again anytime with total confidence and would say amazing place
- Great location in Granada center with man tapas Bars around the corner; good pricing for Granada; friendly owner; Impressive foyer in the guest house.
The hotel was in a superb position near to all the historical sights, although it did not cater for meals it made up for it in it’s quirky and outstanding decor as you will see from the attached photos. Comfortable and clean and great price for 2 people at 55 euros in Granada city centre.
The car park is just around the corner and the hotel has a special rate of I think it was approx 14 – 15 euros for 24 hours.
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Rodri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a tour desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Rodri, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Rodri.
Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
On the same road, there are a selection of breakfast cafe’s with really great deals as well as bars and restaurants for the night time.
The room was SPOTLESS. We were so impressed. The bathroom was very spacious, and we had two balconies which was great.
The amazing receptionist, was EXTREMELY helpful in advising us on how to get tickets for the Alhambra, where to eat, etc. I have never encountered such an informative and friendly receptionist, he really added to the experience! So thank you!
- the location is perfect and hosts and staffs are very nice, and give a lot of useful information about the traveling and recommendation. Strongly recommend this hotel.
- Our stay at Hostal Rodri was perfect! The room was lovely, everything was super clean and the bed was really comfy. The location is excellent since all major sites are in the vicinity. Our host made our stay even better – he has given us a handful of useful tips on what to see, where to eat, where to watch the flamenco etc. (all labeled and color coded by him on a map). He also helped us get the Granada Card which enabled us to see the stunning Alhambra even though we did not buy our tickets in advance. I would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Granada!
- Steff at reception was very friendly and helpful and location is very nice
- Everything was so great. The room was clean, super silent, safe and comfy. Host was so kind and helpful. Gracias!
- Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Verona offers accommodations in Granada. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Verona, and Almuñécar is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Verona.
Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Parking for 15euros per day in the same building than the hotel
Incredibly nice staff members
Free tea and coffee available at any time. And a fridge at your diposal in the entrance if needed.
- Very good location on a main road but not noisy at all. Spacious room and bathroom. A small common area with common fridge and tea and coffee for free/1 euro. Very nice receptionists with good English. Big supermarket in 10 mins walking, small shops around. Alhambra is about 30 mins walking but up the hill so give yourself plenty of time or take a taxi for 5 euros.
- Very well situated. Great that there was coffee and tea available free and other drinks for a reasonable charge so I didn’t have to go out and find water. Exceptionally clean throughout and hot water for the shower .
- Spacious rooms, extremely clean, comfortable beds. In plain city centre: you can get to La Plaza del Carmen in 5 mins walking
- The best i had. Nice balcony and great location in the center. Good facilities and helpful stuff. Clean and new.
- Perfectly located and Cheap prices
Navas14 is situated in central Granada, 1,150 feet from the city’s Cathedral and a 15-minute walk from the Alhambra. This guesthouse features free Wi-Fi access and rooms with private bathrooms.Rooms at the Navas14 are spacious and feature wooden furniture. Each room has air conditioning and a TV.Facilities at the Navas14 include a cafe-bar, where breakfast is served. The guesthouse also has a 24-hour front desk.Navas14 is close to many restaurants, bar and cafes and just over half a mile from Federico García Lorca Park. Granada Train Station is 1.4 miles from the guesthouse and the city’s Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The staff was extremelly friendly and helpfull.
The room was clean, the cleaning lady cleaned our room everyday… We used the AC unit to heat the room (cold day) The view from our balcony and the light inside the room were nice and pleasent.
The location is great, on a famouse tapas street, close to the center, the tourist area, el Albayzin and 20min walk to the Alhambra. A supermarket 2minutes away…
- Great Location, charming staff and good price for what you get.
Location is very good. It is surrounded by shopping areas. Just 100-200 meters from Cathedral and main walking streets.
The old guy working there (I think – owner) is very kind nand very helpful.
- It was nice and clean. The restraunts on the street are a bit touristy, but there are some less touristy fantastic restraunts one street over.
- great location as it’s right in the middle of a location known for its tapas bars. the room was small but adequate for us. had all facilities you’d expect. everything nice and clean, and the beds were super-comfortable. the bar was good too, with a good range of tapas. service was quick and the bar staff very helpful.
- The staff was extremelly friendly and helpfull.
Nest Style Granada
One of our best sellers in Granada! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Nest Style Granada is located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Nest Style Granada, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- location it’s perfect for traveler, really close at most of the monuments
- Very good location in the city centre. Good friendly staff.
- Great location – easy to find when taking the airport bus from the Cathedral. Staff where friendly and helpful, on hand to give advice, book tickets for local attractions etc. Lovely room looking out on to plaza Nueva with a double balcony, nice size room with good facilities
Loved the location – right in the middle of a plaza, very close to the Cathedral, Plaza Nueva and walking distance to Paseo de los Tristes by the river. Lots of bars and restaurants close by catering to lots of different tastes. If you’re going during Semana Santa then you are in the middle of most of the procession routes throught the week.
The staff were helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable.
- Location good but do not bring your Car , parking is expensive and a nightmare to get around Granada Centre
Hostal Veronica Centro
One of our best sellers in Granada! Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hostal Veronica Centro is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Hostal Veronica Centro, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. Location was fantastic for what I wanted.
- It was small but comfy and very clean.Staff very friendly desk was always maned. It was fairly close to the centre. They had little vending machines in the foyer should you want a quick snack. The staff were informative to. The bed was comfy and bedding was comfy and fresh.
Very updated bathroom
Has a table
24 hour family-run front desk and security front door
Quaint old building
Great value overall
Vending inside the hostal
- The kindness of the staff is incredible! And the location is great.
- Great location, clean & adequately comfortable. Welcoming.
Hostal Suizo is located in Granada, just 0.7 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Plaza Nueva is half a mile from Hostal Suizo, and Albaicin is half a mile away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- “very helpful and friendly” houseowners !! very clean rooms , the locaton is really perfect. Although you sleep in the middle of Granada , it’s very quiet at night ! There is 24 hours a day someone present . I certainly would recommend it !
- lovely cosy room, The owner was extremely helpful. The room had everything we needed. comfy bed, air con, Television , great en suite, central heating. Close to plenty of tapas bars, close to shops. The price was good too.
- The staff are amazing here! We were a large family that arrived and one of our family members was sick. They tried really hard to get them into a room as soon as possible, which, they obviously did not HAVE to do, but they did and we are more than thankful. During our stay, the staff was always welcoming and helpful. The location is superb! The vending machine was useful and you can buy large bottles of water from the front desk!
- Small hotel, good quality facilities, wonderful staff, very economically priced. Small room but fine.
- The man at the reception desk who appears to be the owner was very helpful with his advices for visiting the main attractions within the city, some nearby tapas bars as well as how to reach Alhambra by the touristic train.
Top Guest Houses In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!