10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Surribas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Surribas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Surribas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Surribas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Surribas Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Surribas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Surribas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Surribas Galicia:
Pazo de Eidian
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Pazo de Eidian is located in Eidián in the region of Galicia, just 28 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the guesthouse. Lugo is 26 miles from Pazo de Eidian, and Sarria is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Pazo de Eidian.
- We had a lovely few days in Pazo de Eidian. The house is beautiful, stylish and spotless. Our children loved the pool, tennis courts and billiard room. The owner Isabel and the staff were very welcoming and did everything they could so that we and our children enjoyed all the facilities. They made a relaxing break a very happy one too. Good wifi, reasonably priced food. Close to Santiago, Santiago Airport and Lugo. We didn’t want to leave.
- El personal muy atento, el entorno y la casa muy bonita.
- Impresionante en todos los sentidos. Las instalaciones son de 10 no le falta ningún detalle, zonas deportivas con cesión de raquetas de paddel, salones impresionantes, la piscina y entorno muy cuidado… pero sobre todo la atención de Isabel, atenta a cualquier necesidad y dispuesta a todo. Volveremos
- Très belle demeure typique, excellent service, très beau paysage, situation calme, très bon diner et petit dej, tennis et piscine, chambres spacieuses. Top!
- El personal general era muy amable, no así la dirección del establecimiento.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Caracas offers accommodations in Lalín.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from Hostal Caracas, and Ourense is 26 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 miles away.
- Fabulous hostess. Great location and amenities. Kitchen great but ate yummy pulpo right outside the bar. Really good shop/cafetaria at the garage diagonally opposite. She offered to do laundry for us-the best thing after being on the road/camino.
- Muy bien equipado y limpio. La señora que me atendió fue super amable
Es un sitio barato, para dormir y nada más.
No tiene siquiera ventanas exteriores, si en el techo, vélux , que permiten la luz natural y la ventilación. Tiene un centro comercial enfrente, de grandes dimensiones para poder comprar agua, frutas , comer….etc.
- klantvriendelijkheid, koelkast een kook mogelijkheden
- Très bonne qualité des chambres. Accueil attentionné et pertinent. Excellent rapport qualité prix.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Palas offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Palas, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Pensión Palas.
- Good breakfast, clean & friendly. I’d left my travel adapter behind in my last hotel but I was happily provided with one when I asked at reception. We dined at Pulpería A Nosa Terra in the center of town, which was excellent.
Modern facility which was very clean.Offered all the facilities of a hotel.
Good central location .
- The water and museli bar in the room were very welcome after a long Camino walk. The breakfast had a great choice for an extra €5 each.
- It was new, clean and comfortable. It was totally lacking in character.
- Staff friendly, spoke English, and we were able to have them do our laundry for a minimal fee
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, O Castelo is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from O Castelo, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Castelo.
This is like a home from home. The Señora is a treasure. Arrived to find an enSuite!!This was new from last year. There was no additional charge.La Señora was delighted to tell us about the addition to the room.
So friendly. No view but that was irrelevant.
- Comfortable room right on the Camino on the way into town. Shared bathroom. A bit away from the main centre.
- The location was very special, right on the beach yet inside a quiet secluded garden. Our host was extremely helpful and a very lovely woman
- It was a very clean establishment but on Booking I couldn’t change the bed type from matrimoniale, and I’m travelling alone – the lady at the hostel was upset that she had given me a room for two people when I was single. There is really nothing wrong with place, just not very welcoming and breakfast was I the bar across the road which again for a single female is not always a good place to be.
- Really helpful owner. Facilities included a kitchen where you could make your own food or tea and coffee. This,after weeks of walking the Camino, was a treat.
- This is like a home from home. The Señora is a treasure. Arrived to find an enSuite!!This was new from last year. There was no additional charge.La Señora was delighted to tell us about the addition to the room.
Ponterroxan is located in Palas de Rei is near Serra do Carreón Park. It offers a restaurant, simple rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Offering mountain views, the heated rooms at Ponterroxan have heating and a private bathroom. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.The traditional restaurant offers Galician cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.Lugo is just 35 minutes’ drive from the Ponterroxan. Santiago de Compostela is less than an hour’s drive away. The property is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage path.
- Friendly staff. Beautiful, cosy room. Heating wonderful!!
- Close to the Camino Frances as it heads to Santiago de Compostela
- The food was incredible, and the staff were very friendly and felt familial.
- The young lady who check us in was pleasant and acted as both reception and waitress in the restaurant. The room had metal framed beds which creaked every time we turned over but the linen was clean and there were extra blanket provided. We had an excellent Pilgrims meal in the restaurant.
- Nice and quiet. Comfortable.had a hair dryer at reception. V nice food.Camino walk starts directly across road from pension.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Portomiño offers accommodations in Portomarin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 14 miles from Pensión Portomiño, and Sarria is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly food very good had dinner in the restauranr
A welcome rest from the Camino de Santiago. Lovely modern clean room and modern ensuite.
Quite and peaceful in a beautiful picturesque town.
- Quiet. Restaurant was close and just a short walk to town.
- We checked in at the Cafe. We were staying around the corner from it. We had breakfast the following morning before heading on the Camino. It was good. A short walk to the main area and had a lovely Mass on the Saturday night.
- The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. Would definitely recommend it for couples who are doing the camino.
Hostal Restaurante Arxiz
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante Arxiz offers accommodations in Monterroso, just 20 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV.Sarria is 21 miles from Hostal Restaurante Arxiz, and Monforte de Lemos is 25 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Maruja
Pension Casa Maruja is located in Castromayor, 15 miles from Lugo and 15 miles from Sarria.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 24 miles from Pension Casa Maruja, and Portomarin is 5 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The location and value for money. Café up the street had excellent food. Very friendly lady.
For only a few euro’s more than an albergue-bunkbed you have a tiny room to yourself. Very nice break from the snoring and other Camino sounds. Shared bathroom is perfectly fine with great shower.
Ladies who run it are just lovely.
Yes, there are some flies but not more, probably even less, than in any other place where there is farming around.
I enjoyed this break from the dormitories.
- This casa rural is right on the Camino. It is a bit tired but clean and very convenient. The host did not speak English but was pleasant and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. We were able to hang laundry outside on a line to dry. The town is very small, only one bar/restaurant and you must set up a time for dinner, but it was good and we were well treated there.
- Basic room in area on the Camino with few facilities
- Probably the pension en-route of Camino in Castromaior so if you want to stay in mid-way between Portomarin and Melide, this is one of the choice. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Pensión Las Palmeras
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Las Palmeras offers accommodations in Lalín, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Ourense is 25 miles from Pensión Las Palmeras, and Ribadavia is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from Pensión Las Palmeras.
Habitacion muy ruidosa, se escucha el ruido de la cafetería y los salones. Colchones poco cómodos.
Está muy bien ubicado, en el centro.
- La amabilidad del personal. Agradable recepción. No fué problema cenar en el bar en vez de en el comedor. La cena fué muy buena y abundante.
- El personal muy bueno .La cama comoda .Tranquilo y la situacion muy buena.
- Atención Recibida.. Combinada con instalaciones adecuadas y muy buena relación calidad- precio..
Massima disponibilita’ e gentilezza dello staff
Camera tranquilla,ricovero per le biciclette
- Habitacion muy ruidosa, se escucha el ruido de la cafetería y los salones. Colchones poco cómodos.
Albergue Lalin Centro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Albergue Lalin Centro is located in Lalín.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue Lalin Centro, and Ourense is 25 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Surribas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Surribas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Surribas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Surribas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!