10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sukhothai Sukhothai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Sukhothai Sukhothai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sukhothai Sukhothai Province:
Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao.
- Great location. All the rest was as indicated on the tin.
- Great location an easy bike ride from the ruins! A quick walk from the main current temple and several great restaurants. Free bananas. Ice cold AC. The biggest pro: we arrived at 4:30 in the morning after taking an overnight bus, and staff let us right in and we were easily able to rent a room for an extra night.
- very nice, smiling and helpful family. room and bathroom clean and comfy. good Internet and air conditioning. very close to the historic park.
- Very close to main site, good value for money, kind staff, tea coffee and bananas à volonté, bicycle and motorbike to rent
- This is truly the best location in old Sukothai, one block from the main entrance to the historic park, close to all restaurants, one block to the Wats. The staff is friendly although little English is spoken. Bikes are available from the Guesthouse. Super clean place
Vitoon Guesthouse2 offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Despite not really speaking much English, the staff came across still rather friendly.
- Almost right across the historic park, minibus and bus station. Neighboring to restaurants and bike rent shop.
- The old ladies that run it that don’t speak english
- Bike rentals at the door for only 30B per day and right opposite the historical park gates. Also our laundry came back whiter than white.
- It is right next to the park entrance. And seeing as you can’t sleep because of the bad beds it is great to catch the sunrise.
Blue House Sukhothai
Blue House Sukhothai offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Ewerything was great. Cosy room, clean toilet, tasty breakfast. Helpful staff. We even asked for some hot water and we got kettle to the room for the whole stay.
The staff was really really supporting. The nicest manager we met in Thailand. He helpt us a lot every day whatever request we had.
The room was also very cute and breakfast was very good.
- Information about cycle at reception ensured our experience was superb with Ronnie and especially Mam …so good and happy…also cheaper tuc tuc with Do Do was perfect and reasonable.
- Very clean place, friendly stuff, nice and comfortable rooms. Close to the local restaurants, bars, good connection to the old city. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else.
- Very clean and overall nice accommodation. Staff was very helpful as they helped us with transport research. Great location (2 mins to songthaews heading to old city, 3 mins to shop and pubs, 10 mins to night market) walkable from bus station (15 mins)
Old City Guest House
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi, Old City Guest House offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Stayed for 2 nights. Big rooms, good fan, perfect location for Historical park and 5 minutes walk from bus station. Offered cheap bike rental for the day, staff helpful. Peaceful with sitting area, lots of restaurants and 7/11 near
- A beautiful hotel in traditional thai architectural style just across the street from the archeological park ,clean and peaceful with bikes to rent and everything you need is closeby from food market to bus station and massage salons .
The staff were very sweet
Very close to the best restaurant and the main temples in the old city
Cheap bikes to rent at the property
Clean and comfy room
- Great location and helpful staff – excellent value for money.
- Easy bike rental, very nice situated, great, beautiful area, nice terrace to sit outside, separate bathroom, free water in glassbottles
Rueangsrisiri Guesthouse 2
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Rueangsrisiri Guesthouse 2 offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice spacious, clean room! Bed very comfortable, air con very strong, WiFi worked really well and fridge in the room.
- Basic but organised. Very interesting decor but that was fun. Fan and air con rooms available. Right next to bus station so handy if a brief visit.
- Right next to bus station. Excellent choice if getting in really late. They have restaurants right there so no worries. Room was bigger than most and bathroom was big as well
- Very nice staff and accross the road from the bus station.
Just next to the bus station (very convenient to take the pick up to the historical park and also early morning buses without getting up that earlier).
Nice staff, clean room, nice restaurant service. In sum: good place to stay in.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, J&J Guesthouse offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 16 miles from J&J Guesthouse.
- Great locations to visit. Very pleasant owner who organised things for us. Easy trips to old sukathai with lots to see. Good price moto rental.
- massive wooden bed, fast wi-fi, interesting “cabin in the woods” style, nice neighborhood, shortcut to the bus station along the river
- Nice and charming bungalows. Communication facilitated as the owner speaks french
- Fantastic property with the most amazing and friendly people working there.Bungalows are in a beautiful garden setting
Good value and friendly staff.
The room was comfortable , great bed.
Pottery Street House
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi, Pottery Street House offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from Pottery Street House.
- The staff was incredibly helpful, friendly, and accommodating. The room was clean, large, and bright. It was very close to the Historical Park and we were able to rent bikes from the hotel and head straight over. They made us breakfast each morning and it was delicious!
- The house is run by a family of potters, and it is located in a quiet street of arts in old Sukothai. We loved everything about the place: rooms are big, very clean, we had our Thai breakfast prepared every day from the host lady, and she also did our laundry (including hanging the clothes). We met all the family, the kid, the dog… We felt like at home. The location is great to visit Sukothai, and they provide the bikes to explore the city. A wonderful choice, we wish we could have stayed longer.
- The location, walking distance to the park, the room and facilities, the pottery.
- Everything!!! The place looks even nicer than on the photos. Nice hosts. Super breakfast in a room. Clean. Good AC. Fridge. Electric Kettle. Coffee. Tea. They even gave us a ride to the bus stop.
- An extreme spacious room with a perfectly made thai breakfast, a very friendly host explaining everything you ask. Yes she speaks English ! What more to say.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sangaroon Resort offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The lack of hot water and no sign in English to find resort.
- Nice bungalow, bright, clear, conditioner, hot water (if needed:), parking place, very qiute, but not far from the sightseens and restaurants. You don’t like noisy companies in the hotel lobbies and bars – come here, you’ll be in solitude and privacy.
- They are very accomodating and friendly. They help us to booked our bus ticket to ayutthaya. And offered to bring us to bus terminal. Will definitely recommend.
- Free bicycle and make a reservation to transportation
- Quaint mini apartment-style houses with a total family vibe perfectly nestled conveniently inside of Old Sukhothai. If you’re in Sukhothai for the UNESCO park, then you’ll get a VIP experience. The lady who owns the property will gave me a fantastic three speed bike with a lock for free when I arrived. You’re on a local street that’s literally right between a major temple and the Ramhamhaeng museum.You have a 7-11 near by, and multiple small restaurants to get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You’re inside the park walls. Exploration couldn’t be easier. When I left, the owners offered me a motorbike ride to the bus terminal. Everything was great. .
Wake up at Muang Kao Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wake up at Muang Kao Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Sukhothai.All rooms include a TV.Sukhothai Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Daio Boutique offers accommodations in Sukhothai.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Decent room for one or two nights. Quiet and clean and the staff is friendly. Not a charming atmosphere, just basic.
- Very clean and comfy. Good pressure in the shower and helpful staff.
- The staff was amazing always helpful. Really easy to go by walk to the bus station by walk around 10 minutes.the bed is really comfy.and room and hotel super clean.I enjoy so much.
- The location is quiet and pretty close to the city center. Very nice rooms and friendly staff.
- Nice breakfast! Nice people! When the problem happens, they try their best to solve it.
Top Guest Houses In Sukhothai Sukhothai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sukhothai Sukhothai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!