10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Suesa Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Suesa Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Suesa Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suesa Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suesa Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Suesa Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Suesa Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Suesa Cantabria:
Posada de Suesa
The colourful rooms come with elegant furniture and offer views of the countryside or garden. They are equipped with a TV and private bathroom, and some have a private terrace.Guests can enjoy outdoor furniture spread around the property, as well as the café with its garden terrace. Loredo can be reached in less than a 10-minute drive.
- PILAR, LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y DISPUESTA, NOS OFRECIÓ INFORMACIÓN SOBRE LA ZONA. LA UBICACIÓN INMEJORABLE. EL JARDÍN MUY ACOGEDOR. EL TRATO FAMILIAR. LA HABITACIÓN MUY AMPLIA Y DECORADA CON GUSTO, MUCHO ESPACIO PARA LA ROPA. TODO MUY LIMPIO. EL DESAYUNO COMPLETÍSIMO, IMPOSIBLE COMERLO TODO. LA BOLLERÍA RECIENTE. SIN DUDA, LO RECOMIENDO.
La posada si caratterizza per la comodità della posizione , silenziosa ma ben collegata a santander (autostrada o battello) e per la cortesia e disponibilità della padrona di casa. Le stanze sono estremamente pulite, con cambio delle lenzuola ogni due giorni.
Ottima la prima colazione con dolci fatti in casa.
- La habitación era muy grande y equipada perfectamente con todo lo necesario. Viajamos con nuestro hijo de 3 años y nuestra hija de 2 mesesy tanto Pili como su madre y Alfredo nos proporcionaron todas las comodidades posibles para sentirnos como en casa. La comida casera riquísima y la ubicación muy buena. Hemos disfrutado mucho. Gracias por todo.
- La decoracion de la casa, el jardin, la limpieza, el comedor,, el cafe, la tortilla, y el sobao del desayuno.
- Pilar es un encanto muy atenta, y nos hizo estar cómodos, pedimos habitación triple para familia con 2 niños (5 y 1 año) y nos puso una cama sin suplemento. Todo limpio y desayuno con encanto y al mínimo detalle. RECOMENDADISIMO.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 miles away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- A very warm welcome after a long day on the camino , a wonderful room with old furniture and a beautiful modern bathroom , a lovely resting area upstairs very charming , everything is decorated with antiques mixed with modern confort and …..a FABULOUS and UNIQUE breakfast with so many various fresh fruits , fresh fruits juices with different flavours , high quality ham , chorizo and cheeses , an excellent restaurant 3 mn from there …..
- This is a lovely little boutique hotel, very lovely and personal . The breakfast and attention to detail was amazing. We really liked it. Everywhere was spotless also.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way (10 – best, 9 good, 8 nothing special). The main differences are in room size, breakfast, room design and old of the room. This hotel was one of the 4 best on our camino, even maybe the best price value. Breakfast was perfect, room is beautifull, staff very nice.
- The breakfast was incredible. The staff were terrific. Took nap in hammock in salon.
- Lovely place in the rural neighborhood. Good starting point to visit Santander and the seaside. We really enjoyed the breakfast.
La Posada de Langre
Surrounded by gardens, this restored country house has a cosy lounge with an open fireplace. Decorated with bold colours and wooden furniture, rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom.Within a 5-minute walk of La Posada, Langre’s cliffs offer impressive views of Santander and the Bay of Biscay. Santander is a 30-minute drive away, and free parking is offered on site.
- Really nice location between two beaches. Room comfortable and tastefully furnished. Grassy terrace with a view hard to beat.
- Friendly, homely welcome. Good stopover before ferry crossing to UK to explore more of the coastline. Good cycling conditions. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Location is fantastic for those travelling with dogs as Langre beach is a 5 min walk across fields and large and clean. There is a nice terrace with grass for the dogs.
- Lovely traditional casa very helpful friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
The advert shows pictures of a beautiful converted farmhouse, which was where reception and some rooms were.
Breakfast was ok and the staff we interacted with were nice.
Posada Valle de Güemes
Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 miles of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
- Extremely comfortable bed and spa bath was best part.
- The owner and Staff were very accommodating despite us arriving at 5 o’clock on New Year’s Day. They made sure we had dinner and were settled into our room. The location is very restful. An ideal Camino stop to make the next day’s walk into Somo a short one. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were welcome after a few days of long hiking. The lamb was also delicious!
- ONe of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed! The rooms are great and with a big bathtub. Friendly owners and they also run a wonderful restaurant next to the place! A must stay along the camino.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago and the hotel was on the route.room facilities service and food were great.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34.2 miles from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 15.5 miles away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. 😉
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
We had a great Time in Langre!
All the staff very friendly and helpful with anything you need.
Another customer took my wetsuit by accident, and flew with it to Barcelona.
In 24 H it was back there.
Don’t forget to try the HAND BURGER!
We’re definitely coming back!
- The staff were very nice and friendly. The hostel is perfect for a surf trip, very good atmosphere and nice share places (with TV, surf magazines, guitars, etc) . Im sure i will come back!
- Friendly staff, surf oriented. Clean and relaxing. Excellent location near main beaches.
Hostal La Concha
Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal La concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 miles away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- Very clean – basic but enough for one or two nights. 10 min easy walk to the ferry for Santander. My room had a bath! No facilities at all just a room ensuite.
- The room was spacious and clean. Easy access to Santander ferry.
- Colchones muy comodos, baño grande y limpio. Debajo hay una sidreria y enfrente un restaurante. A 5 minutos caminando de Somo.
- Il personale molto accogliente e discreto. Molto pulito. Vicino al centro
- Que todo estaba muy limpio la amabilidad de los dueños. Todo perfecto es recomendable y muy atentos . Para volver
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Preserving its original design, this guesthouse consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town centre is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- Excellent breakfast. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi good. Air conditioning good. Staff very friendly.
Hosteria De Langre
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Hosteria De Langre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Hotel is a little further from the Centre of Santander and the airport than is indicated in the Hotel guide but it enabled us to combine a relaxing break and to conduct the short business meeting that we had in the city centre.
- Fantastic place! Owner very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast on terrace!
- Location,staff friendly,wonderful garden,nice furniture
- Homemade simple yet delicious breakfast. The owner were very friendly and flexible. we wanted to change our room and they make it happen.
- Staying at this hotel was wonderful! the cliffs and the beach are in walking distance, also not far till next little villages and 20-30min to Santander (depending on traffic). The personel at the hotel was amazing, they were very attentive and took care of all out needs! The breakfast was really tasty 🙂 i would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk and a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, while some rooms have a balcony and others also feature a mountain view. All rooms at Hostal Mizmaya feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santander is 7 miles from Hostal Mizmaya, while Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the guesthouse.
- Good position for travel. Pleasant staff on arrival and for breakfast, which was good. Good parking on site. Popular bar for locals.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms coffee and cakes for breakfast!
- Excellent value for money. Room small but clean and comfortable.
- Personal muy agradable y ambiente muy familiar. Las vistas maravillosas y relajantes, además se oye el rio.
- Estaba muy limpio, el colchón era muy cómodo y muy bueno el restaurante
Suite Home Sardinero
Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander Cathedral is 0.9 miles from Suite Home Sardinero, while Santander Town Hall is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room and the bathroom were just like in the pictures, very clean and beds were comfy. Breakfast was amazing, with great variety of food and a nice fruit juice selection. The coffee machine, which also made tea and hot chocolate, as well as the sweet biscuits in a jar, were all included in the price. The guy at reception was super helpful and kind.
- Wow the jacuzzi room is just outstanding. Modernly decorated and so comfortable with the provided bath slippers and bath robes. Nice touch! Also the room and bath room were clean and it was easy to find a free parking spot close to the accomodation. Friendly employees as well.
- The welcome was excellent. The room had air conditioning and electronically controlled blinds in addition to all the little comforts. There was a coffee machine and snacks available at all hours. The choice at breakfast was excellent. We parked quite easily on the road nearby but I wonder if parking might be difficult in the high season. However we would definitely choose to stay here again.
- Great breakfast & free coffee all day !! Helpful & knowledgable staff, Directed us to great beaches and things of interest in town.
- Nice breakfast. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Free hot drinks. Rooms are very nice.
Top Guest Houses In Suesa Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Suesa Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Suesa Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Suesa Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!