10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Stranocum Antrim County – Top Hotel Reviews
Stranocum Antrim County is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Stranocum Antrim County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stranocum Antrim County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stranocum Antrim County. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Stranocum Antrim County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Stranocum Antrim County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Stranocum Antrim County:
Gardenvale Manor House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Gardenvale Manor House B&B offers accommodations in Gracehill. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portrush is 11 miles from Gardenvale Manor B&B, and Antrim is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The staff at Gardenvale were extremely friendly and accommodating. I stayed with my partner and aunt, we had booked a triple, but there was an issue with the room and they gave my aunt her own room. The beds were very comfortable and the property is beautiful.
- The surrounding, the Manor House feeling, breakfast, near Dark Hedges, over friendly cat and dog😄, friendly host!
- The room and house were beautiful and the breakfast was delicious. Especially the pancakes.
- Beautiful old country house in a delightful setting, charming hosts, really relaxed vibe, suited us perfectly & right beside the Dark hedges, which are awe inspiring , from a person who’s never seen an episode of Game Of Thrones
- Beautiful country manor, we were made to feel at home by our kind and attentive hosts. The location of the manor was perfect for exploring the causeway coast.
Crockatinney guest house
Crockatinney guest house is located in Ballintoy, just 14 miles from Portrush. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ballymena is 24 miles from Crockatinney guest house, and Coleraine is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy, the guest house is perfect, brilliant lil spot for a few days with my partner… hire a car if you can
- It had fabulous views . Not far from both giants causway and rope bridge .
- Great host, wonderful house and location. Going back again in June.
- Very well placed to be available to main tourist sites
- Great little B&B close to dramatic north coast, with great views. Very friendly owner, relaxing stay and excellent breakfast too.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bushmills in the region of County Antrim, 9 miles from Portrush, Causeway Lodge features a hot tub and fitness center.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bidet. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ballymena is 25 miles from Causeway Lodge, and Coleraine is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 31 miles from Causeway Lodge.
- The owners have gone to great lengths to make this a very modern and comfortable house. Their hospitality is fantastic, providing great insights into the locality and “what to do” and the breakfast is outstanding.
- It was our first time in B&B. We used to stay in hotels before and I can say that Causeway Lodge is like 5 star hotel. Accomodation standard was on very high level. Cleanliness was very good, and food was lovely. The owners were very nice and helpful. And outside jacuzzi – first class!
- Gorgeous boutique residence in quiet rural setting. Short drive from spectacular coastal scenery, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, historic Bushmills town, white sandy beaches of Portrush, Ballintoy harbour & the Dark Hedges. Beautifully decorated, spacious bedroom and bathroom, fluffy bathrobes, luxurious soft towels & slippers. Fabulous hot-tub. Great breakfast. Owners were lovely people with great local knowledge.
The entire property is extremely clean, modern and well kept.
Anne is very professional and a pleasure to talk to.
The breakfast was fantastic.
The ensuite bathroom exceeded our expectations.
I would highly recommend this lodge to my friends and family.
- The breakfast was great, with good options. The hot tub was clean and comfortable. The area if very quite. The bed/linens were fantastic. A lovely B&B. We would stay here again. Gracious hosts.
Glen Lodge is located in Ballymoney, just 14 miles from Portrush. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Antrim is 25 miles from Glen Lodge, and Ballymena is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 28 miles from Glen Lodge.
- Very relaxing, Barbara the owner couldn’t do enough for you to make your stay that but more comfortable and I didn’t until dinner time after the size of the breakfast
The room was well equipped and spacious.
Barbara was really welcoming and very helpful. I was welcomed with tea and cake and a lovely warm fire on a freezing night with snow and ice.
Full Irish breakfast was delicious and set me up for the day.
She is just refurbishing the en suites which will make it even better
- the owner Barbara is extremely helpful, anyone going to Ireland for the bike racing , try here first , she knew Joey and the rest of the Dunlop family
- The scones were delicious. Barbara is a very gracious hostess and the food was plentiful. In fact the selection and quantity was more than anyone could expect. Would recommend
- Barbara is really a nice and welcoming person really committed with her B&B. The room was a “real” bedroom very bright and spacious. The breakfast was hearty.
One of our top picks in Bushmills.Featuring free WiFi, Portcaman House offers accommodations in Bushmills, just 5 miles from Portrush. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ballymena is 25 miles from Portcaman House, and Coleraine is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- very nice host, delicious breakfast, very cosy bed, comfortable room, walking distance to old bushmills distillery, very welcoming
- The bathroom was very clean. And the room was small yet comfortable. Had a blow dryer.
- Everything fantastic can’t wait to visit again great place location home from home
Breakfast was fantastic and the owners so friendly and happy to help with anything in the morning.
Checking into the property was unattended but perfectly simple.
Beds were super comfortable.
Our three person room had a good amount of room.
- Robert, the host, is friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were very good and we enjoyed the restaurant recommendations.
Carnside Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Carnside Guest House is located in Bushmills, just 6 miles from Portrush. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ballymena is 27 miles from Carnside Guest House, and Coleraine is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Tea/coffee provided on arrival. Good views from room.
- Very good location great size of property staff very helpful
- Plenty of room, lots more character on the inside than outside appearances may suggest. A friendly informal welcome and a very tasty good value buffet breakfast. Extremely well located for visiting the Giants Causeway which is within easy walking distance. I was well looked after. Good value.
- Excellent breakfast with great range in the bluffer. Warm and comfortable. Pleasant lounge with good views.
- The views from Carnside are just gorgeous, the proprietor was really kind and helpful, and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic (some of the best cheeses I’ve seen!). The proprietor also drove us to the bus stop so we didn’t have to lug our suitcases there.
Harmony Hill Country House
Featuring free WiFi, Harmony Hill Country House offers accommodations in Ballymoney. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Londonderry is 30 miles from Harmony Hill House, and Portrush is 10 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The meal we had at the restaurant was first rate and breakfast was good. The property is set in lovely grounds and is quirky
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast. Food home made and well cooked – food was hot and the plates had been warmed. Very welcoming owners.
- Very quiet and comfortable with very friendly hosts and charming decor. We stayed for 3 very pleasant nights and had dinner here for two of those as the food was really excellent and it was a pleasure to be able to unwind fully at the end of the day with a drink (they are fully licensed) in the guest lounge before and after the meal. You need to request dinner at breakfast on the day or in advance if only staying one night. Breakfast was also excellent of course! Many thanks to Richard and Trish for making us so welcome and for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay.
- Warm welcome. Pleasant rooms & surroundings. Food excellent.
- The food was amazing and owners were really friendly.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Drumadoon House offers accommodations in Clogh Mills. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portrush is 18 miles from Drumadoon House, and Antrim is 21 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable room, breakfast was great and staff very helpful.
- The Breakfast was excellent, non greasey, very filling and couldn’t be faulted in any way. The room was peaceful, beautifully decorated and well furnished. Eggs, bacon etc cooked exactly as requested.
- Breakfast was excellent and the staff were so friendly.
The diningroom ( for breakfast ).
There were even black cherries. Lovely selection. And so many unusual things to look at.Towels were perfect. It was very welcoming.
The whole place is uniquely decorated with interesting figurines, mementos and pictures. The rooms are plush and luxurious. The hosts are
Friendly and accommodating – the breakfast delicious and able to be early when we had to leave early to catch our plane. Hope we get to come back one day.
Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast
Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast is located in Ballymoney, just 11 miles from Portrush.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antrim is 27 miles from Ken-Mar House Bed and Breakfast, and Ballymena is 17 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very helpful owner. Gave good advice about local area.
- The hosts were fantastic people and the accommodations were superb.One morning we spent two,hours conversing with Ken and Mary.We felt completely at home.
- Really nice place, Ken and his wife are very nice people, breakfast was excellent and our room with kitchen and toilette simply perfect. Breakfast top. A special place, we felt like at home. Greetings from Italy.
- Kenny and Mary are brilliant hosts with a wonderful B&B very friendly and helpful,we couldn’t have asked for more during our stay
Good location to reach easily the most beautiful places around.
The room was cosy and spotless.
Private parking and quiet place.
Ken and Mary are lovely and helpful.
The breakfast is delicious.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Within 5 minutes’ walk of Portrush’s award-winning beaches, this bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi access throughout. Portrush town centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Mandalay, which serves full Irish breakfasts in the bright and airy dining room.Barry’s Amusement Park is within 650 feet of this bed and breakfast. Portrush Golf Club is less than 5 minutes’ drive away and there are restaurants and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Mandalay. The Giant’s Causeway, a World Heritage Site, can be reached after a 20-minute drive.Each modern room has a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Feels like home:)
So nice breakfest!
Very clean, lovely decorated room. Quiet.Great location.
Many good advices form the owner about tourists atractions in the area.
- Frank is a legend , looks after you , third time there will be back
- We loved our stay. Great location and the host was very welcoming. We even got to meet his dog during breakfast. 🙂
- Amazing breakfast. Friendly atmosphere and well located.
- Personal service. Food excellent. Reception 2nd to none! Did I mention the breakfast, superb!
- Feels like home:)
Top Guest Houses In Stranocum Antrim County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Stranocum Antrim County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Stranocum Antrim County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Stranocum Antrim County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!