10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Straloch Perthshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Straloch Perthshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Straloch Perthshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Straloch Perthshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Straloch Perthshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Straloch Perthshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Straloch Perthshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Straloch Perthshire:
The Strathardle Inn
The Strathardle Inn is located in Kirkmichael, just 23 miles from Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for skiing. Dundee is 27 miles from The Strathardle Inn, and Pitlochry is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 53 miles from The Strathardle Inn.
- Excellent breakfast, fantastic staff. Excellent location and nice atmosphere in the bar.
– Really amazing staff
– Great bar food (try the spicy tomato lentil soup!)
– Comfy large room with bath
– Lively atmosphere in the bar (be aware that it might not be super quiet on a Saturday night though)
– Excellent entry point for walking along the Cateran Trail
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. Great bar area and pool table. Fluid for dinner and breakfast was excellent
- Everyone is friendly, helpful and awesome. Made our stay memorable and wonderful. The food is great and they have the best Cullen Skink in Scotland!!
- The staff and servicevwere truly wonderful. The food was outstanding.
Located in Pitlochry, 24 miles from Perth, Craigvrack features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Dunkeld is 11 miles from Craigvrack , and Crieff is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Plenty of room inside and out. Owners were excellent hosts and breakfast was outstanding. Only reason said no up above is I wouldn’t say it was romantic.
- It was a fab location rooms were very clean and comfortable. Nothing was of any trouble to the staff, we were made to feel so welcome. The breakfast was fantastic with a huge choice cooked fresh when ordered.The price was fantastic would highly recommend and definitely return
- Our Room was on Entry Level, due to mobility issues with my Wife since our last visit, fortunately there was a Room Available. Our Breakfast as always was of Top Quality Standard and Owners and all Staff are Friendly and willing to help and advise wherever. Would return again without a doubt.
- Excellent hosts , very good breakfast and clean room/hotel.- Highly recommend.
- Contacted the hotel to advise we were travelling with an elderly family member who required a gluten free breakfast. They replied quickly and offered a ground floor room also. Excellent service
Located in Pitlochry in the region of Tayside, 24 miles from Perth, Beinn Bhracaigh features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Dunkeld is 11 miles from Beinn Bhracaigh, and Crieff is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 54 miles from Beinn Bhracaigh.
- Very comfortable bed, friendly approach to the bar, location in relation to the main street, breakfast, view was stunning, people owning the B&B were lovely.
- Quiet location with excellent views and walking distance to the main street. Very spacious room with comfy beds.
- We stayed this time in the largest room and loved it and its views! Made use of the honesty bar and enjoyed the various breakfast options.
- everything was great – quite, good location, good breakfast, good facilities, and comfortable bed.
- An excellent B&B in every way. Breakfast superb – porridge especially. Fantastic location and the proprietor was very friendly and helpful. I doubt if there is a better B&B in Pitlochry. ??
Bruach Mhor Guest House
Located in Pitlochry, 24 miles from Perth, Bruach Mhor Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dunkeld is 11 miles from Bruach Mhor Guest House, and Crieff is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 55 miles from Bruach Mhor Guest House.
- The room was amazing, georgious house, everything was well looked after and super clean. This is the first time I feel like I will def go back if we are in Scotland again. Great location, stunning views, delicious breakfast and the friendliest owners!
- All was excellent, food & facilities. Best B&B of the entire 12 day trip!
- We absolutely loved this place! Will go back in a heartbeat. Rooms are beautiful, very clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Plus, the best host ever!
- Tracey, the owner, was extremely friendly, as were her lovely dogs! She was always on hand to provide local information and recommendations of places to visit. Breakfast was delicious. The room was extremely comfortable with pretty views. Would visit again.
- Excellent shower, in a large bathroom. Bedroom was large and well heated, with superb views
Dalshian Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Dalshian Guest House offers accommodations in Pitlochry, just 23 miles from Perth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Dunkeld is 10 miles from Dalshian Guest House, and Crieff is 22 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was absolutely superb! Lovely accommodation and very friendly owner – would definitely stay again. Many thanks.
- Lovely place will be going back friendly happy staff very comfortable rooms
- The location was amazing and the owner took really good care of us. Also, both the room and the breakfast were excellent!!
- Beautiful property more like a home than a B&B. Very friendly owners & an excellent choice @ breakfast.
- Delicious breakfast – several fruit salads and banana bread
The Well House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Well House offers accommodations in Pitlochry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perth is 24 miles from The Well House, and Dunkeld is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 54 miles from The Well House.
- Just everything! The owners are amazing, friendly, keen to help at every time and nice to talk to! We would go there every time again.
- B and B was clean, cosy and spacious. The continental breakfast had plenty choice. The host was very accommodating wanting to make surewe had all we needed for our stay which we did. The location was excellent for the centre near shops restuarants and the Dam. we were there for Hogmonay and the New Year street party which were great fun. We would recommend this B and B and will return if visiting Pitlochry again.
- Close to main street. Very pleasant owner.Bed clean and comfy.
- Very warm welcome. Well equipped rooms. Near the town centre so easy access to all atractions. Would recommend a visit to all.
- The B& B WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND CLEAN. A WARM WELCOME AND AN EXCELLENT BREAKFAST. WOULD RECOMMEND THE WELL HOUSE TO ANYONE.
Atholl Villa Guest House
Atholl Villa Guest House offers accommodations in Pitlochry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 24 miles from Atholl Villa Guest House, and Dunkeld is 11 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Spacious and clean room, very good breakfast, and lots of towels provided.
- The room was very spacious, cosy, good size shower.
- Breakfast was a high mark. Nice range including kippers.
- Central location..very clean..warm & welcoming.
The big room with the nice and cosy beds (we were in the flat). Having a kitchen plus an extra living room was definitely a plus.
Also ironing table and even a vacuum cleaner was available.
The possibility to check out at 11am (rather than 10am in some other hotels).
The location was good, close to everything in this nice city.
Possibility to park in front of the flat (convenient to check in and out the luggage).
Patricia at the reception desk was very welcoming and nice.
The nice breakfast room.
Globally the flat was good value for money.
Carra Beag Guest House
Located in Pitlochry, 24 miles from Perth, Carra Beag Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dunkeld is 11 miles from Carra Beag Guest House, and Crieff is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 54 miles from Carra Beag Guest House.
- Good location.Great value. Nice room. We managed to get in to our room before official check in time which was very helpful. Owners/ staff welcomed us very warmly.
- Single room very comfortable and warm with lovely armchair. Compact but adequate shower and toilet. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice. Good value for money.
Good freshly cooked breakfast
Clean modern shower room
- Great location and loved the path/stair access down to the main road. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. The room was cozy and comfortable.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent location. Good WiFi.
Atholl Centre offers accommodations in Pitlochry. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 24 miles from Atholl Centre, and Dunkeld is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 54 miles from Atholl Centre.
- very friendly and helpful staff we all had a great time
- We stayed because it was the cheap and very central in pitlochry. We weren’t expecting much but were pleasantly surprised how well it was suited for us having a toddler. They upgraded us for free to a room with a huge bathroom meaning our toddler had a room of her own. It was clean comfortable and really suitable for a family. The breakfast was simple but still really nice. Most of all the staff went beyond anything we could have expected in helping make us comfortable. They even gave a little present to pur two year old as it was her birthday. Which she loved! Can’t recommend the place enough!
- Basic accommodation but very clean, & warm. Friendly & very helpful staff. Would come back.
- The place is run by a Babtist church with church personell. The staff is, therefore, really exceptionally sweet and helpful. There is certainly some Hostel-like character to it, but all in all it was a nice stay there.
- The place was quite noisy. Someone seemed to have a party in the hotel but nothing was done about it. The staff though during day time was really friendly and helpful
The Claymore is located in Pitlochry, just 24 miles from Perth. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Dunkeld is 11 miles from The Claymore, and Crieff is 23 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 54 miles away.
- The shower was very nice and the Bluetooth mirror was a nice touch.
- Comfortable and clean . Everything you could possibly need
We loved this hotel, wished we had booked to stay longer.
We were greeted by a warm & friendly welcome, told about some interesting walks around the town.
The location is brilliant
- We have stayed here before and will again. Excellent hosts, accommodation and facilities. Clean, bright and warm all deserving its four stars.
- through the window of dining hall you can see the beautiful garden, bathroom is big and confortable.
Top Guest Houses In Straloch Perthshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Straloch Perthshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Straloch Perthshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Straloch Perthshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!