10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Stowting Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowting Kent is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Stowting Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowting Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowting Kent. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Stowting Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Stowting Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Stowting Kent:
The Wife of Bath Restaurant with Rooms
The Wife of Bath Restaurant with Rooms offers accommodations in Wye. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Canterbury is 9 miles from The Wife of Bath, and Southend-on-Sea is 26 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 29 miles away.
- The rooms were gorgeous and really clean, homely and spacious. The food was amazing and the staff really friendly and professional. Position wise it is in the heart of Wye which is a beautiful village. Great place to stay in fabulous surroundings!
- Nicely presented with good attention to details and the little touches
- Service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, the room was beautiful. We are in the tapas bar (not the main restaurant) and it was fantastic! Very relaxed, excellent and wine and the service was wonderful. I can’t fault any of it!
- Beautiful place with excellent staff and wonderful food
You come for the excellent food and you stay for the friendly and impeccable service.
The iberico pork chops to share were divine and cooked to perfection. We had to check out early, so check it the night before and the kitchen kindly prepared a hamper breakfast, which was perfect and just what needed to eat on the road.
The room was lovely, decorated with personal touches, definitely a boutique feel and not a chain! The bathroom was spacious and clean and towels fluffy.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will most likely stay here again in the future.
Located in Ashford, 11 miles from Canterbury, Plumpton House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Southend-on-Sea is 29 miles from Plumpton House, and Hastings is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Friendly and attentive host, nice breakfast, relaxing view to green fields
- The owner was so helpful and friendly. Excellent location and the place is great for families with children. Room was clean and really nice.
- Our hostess was darling. She went overboard to accommodate our family with extra considerations. We appreciated the close proximity to Canterbury, Dover, and the Tunnel. Truly, this location could not have been more convenient. The house had a marvelous breakfast room with great views in the morning. We’ll definitely stay again.
- Tucked away from the main hustle and bustle Friendly host, lovely house and grounds lots of Space, great breakfast, quiet & clean. close to Ashford shopping outlet
- Our host was a lovely person – breakfast tray was excellent. Although there were only two of us for some reason we were in the family room, and there were no other guests. Room heating was very poor and we had to ask for an electric radiator. It was not an en-suite room and it was a pain having to use the ‘private’ bathroom outside of our room. D&J North Wales.
One of our top picks in Hythe.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hythe, 14 miles from Canterbury, Seabrook House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Hastings is 27 miles from Seabrook House, and Dover is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from Seabrook House.
- Room with sandy beach in it was quite fun (top floor apartment), I could imagine it being really nice when the weather outside is bad. Owner was lovely.
- The roll top bath in the room was a superb addition
- All was fine and plentiful. The area was better than I expected!
- Staff where supurb and very helpfully the room was very clean, beds were very comfy and the shower was brill, we stayed in room 4, I would recommend this hotel for anybody using the tunnel and looking for a good hotel at little money
- Nice big room and bed en suite nice and big large Walk in shower
Downsview is less than a 10-minute drive from the market town of Ashford and the Eurostar Terminal. It offers rooms with digital TVs, Wi-Fi access, and free parking.The dining room serves cooked and continental breakfasts. Guests can also order and eat takeaway food in the dining room.The rooms at Downsview have bath or shower rooms, along with a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities . Some rooms have views of the North Downs.Downsview grounds have seating areas and views across the North Downs. The Stour Valley Walk leads to the village of Wye on fields joining Downsview.
- Great room plenty of space. Great beds. Lovely breakfast and a nice friendly team
- Very comfortable beds, immaculately clean and good size of family room for 5. Very impressed with staff and breakfast
- Lovely rooms – modern, clean and comfortable; perfect location for our journey through the Eurotunnel
- Hosts very friendly, very clean and excellent facilities..
- The full English breakfast is sooo worth it. You will be so full! Everyone is soooo very friendly and helpful. We loved the garden views, the chickens, and the location. The beds were comfy and our room was awesome.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cornerstone B&B offers accommodations in Ashford.Each room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is luggage storage space at the property.Canterbury is 13 miles from Cornerstone B&B, and Southend-on-Sea is 28 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 30 miles away.
- Once you find it, and it’s tricky, it is in the high street amongst all the amenities. Nice sized room, tea, coffee and toiletries provided
- We only stayed for a night after visiting locally but the B&B was easy to find, we were able to park outside and the bed was really comfy. Location was good too, really close to the main bit of rest town. I accidently left something and the management are going to post it to me which I really appreciate.
- My only negative was the church bells chiming every quarter of an hour
- Very nice B&B right in the heart of town. Small place but was all I needed. Very comfortable and good facilities and nice old building so was attractive.
- The staff here are amazing. We had an issue with one of the beds in the room and this was sorted straight away. Very accommodating.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Malt Lodge offers accommodations in Hythe, just 14 miles from Canterbury.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Hastings is 26 miles from Malt Lodge, and Dover is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 38 miles from Malt Lodge.
- Easy to find location wise, very clean and well decorated, room was perfect size for what we wanted and the fridge was a bonus. will definitely stay again in the near future.
- The room was very clean and well presented. The owner was there to welcome me and informed me of local cafes etc. My room was upgraded which was very welcome.
Great location. Owner was friendly and very helpful .
Definitely stay again
- Very good beds. Powerful, hot shower. Everything works. Free bottled water and snacks as well as the usual tea/coffee. Elegant decor. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Good value, functional property in a central location in Hythe which met our needs for a short stay.
Located in Egerton, 16 miles from Canterbury, Elvey Farm features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 25 miles from Elvey Farm, and Hastings is 23 miles away. London Southend Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Amazing hospitality and fantastic food served with a very warm Italian welcome
- Lovely, relaxing location in the countryside yet only 30 min drive to Eurotunnel at Folkestone. The room was very comfortable with all facilities and had great views on to the countryside. The on-site restaurant provided excellent Italian food and the service was very good. The perfect way to begin our holiday to Belgium and Holland.
A couple of days to get away from it all and that we certainly did. Wifi not good and tv signal not good but it’s what you would expect in rural Kent.
The breakfast was fantastic and the food in restaurant was superb. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Disgusting how on earth this place has a 4 * rating is beyond me filthy dirty room , uncomfortable nights sleep bed needs replacing. Over priced by a long way will never return
- The location is lovely with the farm situated in a peaceful location. The buildings themselves are old and full of character. My room was very comfortable incredibly spacious, modern and clean. The bathroom was fantastic and I really enjoyed the roll top bath.
The Pilgrims Rest
The Pilgrims Rest is located in Littlebourne, 3.7 miles from Canterbury and 27 miles from Southend-on-Sea.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Dover is 12 miles from The Pilgrims Rest, and Maidstone is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 miles from The Pilgrims Rest.
- Very friendly staff. Good size room, decent shower & excellent breakfast.
- The bed was very comfy and there was a large choice of delicious breakfasts.
Cannot rate this site enough! It was lovely, we didn’t realise how close it was to Howletts and so when I went for a run in the morning was surprised to be looking in at a Bison! Great location, good pub a little up the road.
The owners are just lovely, easy wifi, great breakfast and just an all round lovely experience!`
- The english breakfast was amazing and our room was large and really cozy.
- Extremely welcoming and comfortable. Excellent cleanliness and really good breakfast. Close to everything that we needed. Superb food at the Evenhill pub 5 minutes away. Hosts we’re lovely and Molly the dog is a sweetheart. We would thoroughly recommend.
Crabble Hill House
One of our best sellers in Dover! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Crabble Hill House is located in Dover in the region of Kent, just 13 miles from Canterbury.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Calais is 28 miles from Crabble Hill House, and Rye is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast.. Yummy cooked meal also croissants, toasts,cereal & fresh fruit.
- We were greeted warmly, the room was huge, the beds were so comfortable, and it was sparkly clean! Gary was so hospitable and made our breakfast every morning. Breakfast had several cold and hot options, and was delicious. Honestly this was the best lodging we’ve had…. ever. I can’t think of one complaint! Plus it’s only a few minutes from all the sights.
- Loveliest staff, excellent “takeaway” breakfast (what a service!) and the nicest dog friendly hotel I’ve ever been to. An additional plus is being so close to the tunnel.
- Wonderful hospitality! We showed up early with our daughter in desperate need of a nap and we all had been on the road since early morning. Gary kindly let us check in and we were able to get some much-needed rest. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and homemade. If we come back to Dover we will definitely stay here again.
- Gorgeous deco style property and very spacious. Breakfast was fresh and lovely.
The Old Bakery
The Old Bakery is located in Faversham, 11 miles from Canterbury and 19 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for horseback riding and biking. Hastings is 31 miles from The Old Bakery, and Dover is 23 miles away. London Southend Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Our second visit. Throughly enjoyed our three day stay. Welcomed with delightful scones – much appreciated after our journey. Facilities excellent.
- This is cosy accommodation which is quiet and well equipped. The wood burner was ideal in the cold weather. Walking information provided was excellent. Local pub within easy walking distance.
- Quaint, quiet and totally blissful country living with the best modern-day amenities for a comfortable stay. Excellent water pressure in the shower, motion-sensor lighting and totally thoughtful touches to make one feel right at home!
- Everything was catered for – the kitchen, though fairly small had all the facilities you needed (we had no trouble cooking Christmas dinner). The DVD player, Netflix and other on demand apps were great when the weather was less than perfect. Underfloor heating and a lovely wetroom-style bathroom were nice touches. The hosts were very helpful leaving guides and leaflets for things to do, as well as some fizz, chocolates and a Christmas tree which was a lovely surprise! The place is cosy and comfortable and the garden is secure for dogs to run around. Would recommend!
We liked the surroundings.
And the bed had a good matras.
Top Guest Houses In Stowting Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Stowting Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Stowting Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Stowting Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!