10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Stonyford Antrim County – Top Hotel Reviews
Stonyford Antrim County is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Stonyford Antrim County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stonyford Antrim County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stonyford Antrim County. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Stonyford Antrim County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Stonyford Antrim County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Stonyford Antrim County:
Ballymac Hotel offers accommodations in Stonyford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belfast is 7 miles from Ballymac Hotel, and Newry is 29 miles from the property. Belfast International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Room was perfect, Food was even better! Can’t say a bad word about my experience. Staff were also very friendly and helpful.
- Old world charm with out being old world. Great staff, smashing food, comfortable rooms, and terrific atmosphere in the evenings
- Nice hotel good location nice quiet area friendly staff
- staff very friendly very cosy hotel nice lounge in hotel to sit and relax its in lovely area very quiet i find bedrooms great size bathrooms also spotless great for wedding i was in it in feburary meal was lovely wedding couple family friends so well looked after
- The evening meals were excellent i.e. table for 4 the stir fries/the duck/the fish, our room was spacious and the en suite arrangements excellent.
Keef Halla Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Keef Halla Country House offers accommodations in Crumlin, just 10 miles from Belfast.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Armagh is 29 miles from Keef Halla Country House, and Antrim is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 2.5 miles from Keef Halla Country House.
- We pick keef Halla each time we have an early flight & Charles always gives us a room to side near exit to make things easier for us to vacate. We are never able to take breakfast but in place Charles provides bread & a toaster,orange juice & spreads. A delight to stay in this fantastic dwelling. Highly recommended.
- the size of room and brand new bathroom only just been fitted in with two double beds it was great
- Everything. Staff really friendly and the breakfast was excellent so much to choose from. The cleanliness was superior. Spotless everywhere. The best B&B we have ever been in. Highly recommend this place.
- Superb personal service from all the staff. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Brilliant location not far from Belfast International airport. Very warm welcome. Lovely comfortable room. Large shower and lots of welcome little touches. Excellent breakfast and really good value for money. I would definitely go back
Located in Crumlin, 11 miles from Belfast, Caldhame House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Newry is 30 miles from Caldhame House, and Armagh is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely big room. Great to have fluffy white flannels as well as towels. Best breakfast of the whole trip.
- The friendly welcome, warm and comfortable room and good breakfast. Good location for the airport.
- Amelia was the most helpful host and always available to help in anyway. The bedroom had everything you needed and the breakfasts were plentiful.
- Amelia was amazing. She couldnt have been more receptive, helpful and approachable. The bed was very very comfortable. The shower powerful and hot. The room was spacious and all the accessories that came with it were in good condition and worked as they should. I was there to see my children and will now use Caldhame House as my regular base when visiting Northern Ireland and my children. No need to try or look for anywhere else.
- From the entry to the guest house and the homely feel about the place i knew i would have an enjoyable stay. The hostess Amelia was the most helpful person with the local area i was intending to visit. The accomadation was perfect for my needs and the breakfasts were plentiful. A very nice stay indeed and will stop there again anytime.
Featuring free WiFi, Clenaghans offers accommodations in Moira.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Belfast is 14 miles from Clenaghans , and Newry is 23 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
This is our favourite place to stay not our first visit and certainly wont be last
home from home
- Suites were large with all the facilities you need. Goodies provided in fridge were a nice surprise. Suites have stone walls throughout, it was warm and comfy. Couldn’t recommend enough.
- Stunning barn conversion rooms at a very good price. Home from home atmosphere
- Breakfast packs were great, bed was very comfortable. Stayed as we were going to a wedding near by but wish we booked an extra night for just us so we could try the restaurant and chill out, next time.
- Beautiful old authentic converted buildings. Very cozy, comfy bed and lovely welcome packed of breaskfast goodies. Host(Ivan) is a lovely down to earth, hard working man.
- This is our favourite place to stay not our first visit and certainly wont be last
Moira Guest House
In the center of the historic village of Moira, this restored and modernized Georgian-style guesthouse offers superbly furnished, rooms with private bathrooms.Moira Guest House is located just off highway M1 (exit 9) and minutes from main business routes.Situated on the Main Street, the guesthouse is surrounded by superb restaurants, village stores, boutiques and amenities.
- I have stayed here twice now with my partner and both times we have absolutely loved it! The staff are so friendly and extremely helpful – managing to get us a table at a fully booked restaurant! Both times the rooms have been incredibly spacious and comfy. The room also has its’ own ironing board and iron which is a major bonus! The breakfast is lovely too. We love staying here and will definitely be back for a third time!
- The attention to the customers requirements. Nothing was a problem!
- One of the best breakfast we had on holiday.The staff were especially friendly.
- Fantastic breakfast local produce, great choice, prompt charming service, all staff encountered were efficient and charming, what a delight. We left a shopping bag behind a curtain in the room and received a call from Tim to let us know when cleaning the room that it had been found. We returned to collect it, delightful touch
- The staff were fabulous and friendly . Very helpful when we needed assistance. Location was great and rooms were very comfortable and clean. Would come and visit again and highly recommend this place.
One of our best sellers in Belfast! Located in Belfast, 1.2 miles from Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison), The Gregory features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff are friendly and helpful. Nice decor inside the building also.
- What a fabulous hotel. From the greeting to the check out. The people could not do enough to make the stay a wonderful experience. Great food, great room, best WiFi I have experienced. Total value for money .
- Neat room, very nice & friendly staff. Nice breakfast.
- Bed was very comfy. The place was quiet. Ideal for a good night sleep. The room was a decent size for a double. The breakfast was pretty good. The location is good right next to Queens University and a 30min walk into the city center
- The Gregory was wonderful. Our room was large and the bed very comfortable. The staff are friendly and offered lots of great local tips. Breakfast was delicious. It is a little further out of Belfast then we anticipated. Walking into the city centre would take a long time. However the taxis are cheap and you can get most places quickly.
Windermere Guest House
Windermere Guest House is a 19th-century Victorian bed and breakfast situated a 10-minute walk from central Belfast. It has free parking and free Wi-Fi.A full English breakfast is served every morning and various restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance of the guesthouse.The bedrooms are all unique and each features a TV, an iron and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can also find a hairdryer in their room.Belfast City Airport is a 15-minute drive from the Windermere and Belfast International Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
- It was comfy and clean. Agata was wonderful, very helpful, polite and friendly. She also makes awesome scrambled eggs!!!!
- The guesthouse is very charming and only about 7 minutes walk to Queen’s University. The staff are very friendly and hospitable. I would definitely stay here again while in Belfast. Breakfast is very good.
- The property is very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my night at the guest house and the Manager is a lovely woman.
- The location was great and the bed was comfy. The guest house was clean & the owner was helpful. The breakfast was delicious!
- Excellent B n B, quite close to the city centre and to Queen University. The host is simply amazing, as well as the other members of the staff. Best Irish breakfest ever!!!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maranatha House offers accommodations in Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find business center at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Extremely clean and pleasant staff who were happy to help.
Breakfast was good with a lot of choice. Single room very comfortable. Would stay here again as the staff were very friendly.
Central Station (15 min walk) and bus 6 (8 min from hotel).
- Staff are great and very friendly. Rooms are warm and comfortable. Breakfasts are awesome
Marian was very helpful recommending places to ear and calling taxis etc.
I woukd highly recommend this accommodation.
- Helpful courteous staff, facilities met my requirements.
Down Royal House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Down Royal House offers accommodations in Maze, just 11 miles from Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Carlingford is 31 miles from Down Royal House, and Newry is 23 miles from the property. Belfast International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Very high standard of cleanliness, obliging staff and friendly atmosphere
- Comfy bed, very clean. Lovely cooked breakfast. Owner couldn’t be more helpful & friendly.
- Located in rural setting close to Down Royal Racecourse, this property is particularly positioned for those interested in Irish country life and/or thoroughbred racing.
- Well located for our purpose. Warm and all facilities worked.
- My boy and I stayed here. Excellent value for money. Lovely sized room, very clean, cracking sized bathroom and great shower. The cooked breakfast is really good, followed by toast, orange juice and a BIG pot of coffee. We were treated so well by the owner. Next time I need a B&B in this area, I am definitely staying here. Highly recommended.
All Seasons Guest House
All Seasons is a Victorian property offering accommodations with breakfast included, a 10-minute drive from central Belfast. Parking and Wi-Fi are free and the reception is open 24/7.The bedrooms are all unique and each has its own bathroom with free toiletries. Other facilities include hairdryers, flat-screen TVs and tea/coffee.A full Irish breakfast is served every morning in the spacious dining room and guests can find various bars and restaurants in the center of the city.Belfast City Airport is 3 miles from All Seasons and Belfast International Airport is 20 miles away. The King’s Hall Complex is located within walking distance.
- The All Seasons Guest House is a cheap and cheerful B&B and basically get what you pay for. Our room however was a great size with both comfortable double & single bed. Staff were always helpful if/when approached. Staff were also accommodating regarding our breakfast requests. Further from the city centre than we were informed by booking.com however plenty of local buses on a regular basis. Also was a nice 20-30 walk to city centre. Booked to go back June!
- Mark the fella in the guest house went out of his way to help any way possible.
- The owner is so so nice, beds are comfortable, rooms are clean, breakfast was great
- Great place value for money warm and the staff brilliant
- The location was excellent, not far to walk to get some good food, nice and peaceful. Could come and go as we pleased witch is always good none of this the door gets locked at this time.
Top Guest Houses In Stonyford Antrim County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Stonyford Antrim County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Stonyford Antrim County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Stonyford Antrim County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!