10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Soufrière – Top Hotel Reviews
Soufrière is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Soufrière. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Soufrière. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Soufrière. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Soufrière right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Soufrière with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Soufrière:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Frenz offers accommodations in Soufrière.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from Frenz.
- Really helpful with booking excursions and giving us advice about where to see in the short time we were in St Lucia. We had the space to ourselves which was amazing, but it would be spacious enough to share with others. Well equipped kitchen with everything you need and a nice comfy bed too. Great base for Pitons and sulpher springs
- I love the cleanliness of the place the stuff was amazingly welcoming and we had the entire place to ourselves so it made our experience magical. No one bothered us.
- Valery and Evril were so lovely. We were late in arriving but Evril waited for us and took us to a local restaurant where Valery also came to meet us. They were both very informative as to where we should go in the local area. Evril brought us home baked biscuits and cakes and even baked me a birthday cake which was so sweet of her. Views over Soufriere, the sea and Petit Piton.
- The apartment was extremely clean! Additionally, there were air conditioners in every single room. This was a great benefit, considering we did not have any AC during the rest of our trip. The kitchen had great accommodations and we loved that our host, Evril, stayed in touch with us and checked in on us. She was extremely helpful! She even made us some homemade cookies for the road. Frenz is located right by the soccer stadium and only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the grocery store. It is about a 10-minute walk to the Botanical Gardens.
- Frenz was a wonderful place to stay. The room had everything you could need and was very clean. Evril and Valery were available throughout our stay – very helpful and very friendly! Soufriere doesn’t have many vegetarians options and eating out in general is quite expensive so we really appreciated the well equipped kitchen at Frenz (and the small grocery store and bakery down the road).
V’s Regal Haven
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, V’s Regal Haven offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hewanorra Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Church Street Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Church Street Guest House offers accommodations in Soufrière.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Lakaye Nou En SLU
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lakaye Nou En SLU offers accommodations in Soufrière.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Serenity Escape St Lucia
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Serenity Escape St Lucia offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from Serenity Escape St Lucia.
The property was right next to the jungle with fireflies and the sound of wind in the trees, very romantic. The property itself is basic but perfectly comfortable,
clean and safe. I was travelling as a single Mum with 2 boys and felt happy there. Mitch, the proprietor, was a delightful man, incredibly helpful, had lived in England for 30 years, was very friendly and helped us get around to the many sights nearby. He recommended where we go and acted as a taxi for us, even driving my kids and I to the airport. So although the property is a bit off the beaten track transport-wise you should be able to get around with Mitch (for a fee).
- Absolutely beautiful scenery and lovely views. Mitch and Serena were excellent hosts, very hospitable and made us feel very welcome.
Great Location in the middle of the Nature, very calm. Friendly family.
Before we were in soufriere which is a very noisy city so we were happy for the quite and calm stay
- Super nette Gastgeber, sehr hilfsbereit. Schöne große Räume
Personnel très aimable et serviable.
Pas de moustiqes
- The property was right next to the jungle with fireflies and the sound of wind in the trees, very romantic. The property itself is basic but perfectly comfortable,
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Uptown Guesthouse offers accommodations in Soufrière.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
It’s got to be the best view in the entire island of St. Lucia.
The room was nicely furnished, cleaned regularly and felt cozy and comfortable.
WiFi was very good.
Andrea was friendly and prepared a much appreciated breakfast for us every morning.
The transfer offered by Michael over e-mail was, in retrospect, a life saver as we arrived at a very late time and we probably wouldn’t have been able to find anything else (and the price was fair).
We had an awesome time in the Uptown Guesthouse! We were welcomed and treated very friendly.
The owners Michael and Andrea are great people that help you with all your sorrows or plans for visiting St. Lucia and you can have great talks with them.
For example Michael made a day trip with us that we discussed before which was great!
Andrea heated up our food and helped me with other little belongings without hesitating!
The view in front of the rooms is just stunning. Pictures say more than 100 words so look at the pictures!
The room are sweet and cozy too. I loved the blankets and pillows.
And we had breakfast (with an awesome view, too), which was also good.
So we are very Lucky We stayed here!
Location is super, just outside of Soufriere with a view of town and the Petit Piton, immersed in vegetation. 5-10 walk into town.
The room was pretty big.
Ideal for a busy holiday with all days out, back in for sleeping.
- Great view of the guesthouse, good money/quality ratio, real local experience
- Amazing staff, one of the best views in Soufriere, value for money
- It’s got to be the best view in the entire island of St. Lucia.
Featuring free WiFi, Kaye Coco offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Soufrière! Featuring free WiFi, Diamond Villa offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good value, spotless clean and safe. Good fridge and kitchen.
- Well equipped kitchen, bether than some self-catering villas we’ve stayed in. Comfortable sitting area
- The location is fine – it is a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, if you are happy to walk along the road in the dark. Soufriere is the nicest part of St Lucia – pleasant town, and lovely surroundings.
- This family run place has simply furnished rooms in a quiet corner of Soufriere 5 min walk from Diamond falls and Botanical gardens. Sonia and her son Darius are really nice people and extremely helpful in a very laidback way.
Had a wonderful stay at Diamond Villa. We were two 21 year old girls travelling to St. Lucia. We knew little about the island, plus we didn’t have a car. However, that wasn’t a problem. Darius was almost as our local guide and drove us everywhere so we got to see all the beautiful sites and beaches St. Lucia has to offer. Everyone at the villa were very kind and helpful.
Very good value for the money!
One of our best sellers in Vieux Fort! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Aupic Paradise offers accommodations in Vieux Fort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Hewanorra Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- We were looking for a place close to the airport for 1 night prior to travelling to the Sandals Grande. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Conveniently located almost nextdoor for the airport
- The refrigerator was awesomely cold. The bed was comfy and the hot water was indeed hot. All staff was great.
- Basic but clean and quiet . We stayed for a night waiting for family to come in from Uk . Tracy was very welcoming and helpful . 2 bed apartment was simple but AC worked fine and beds were comfortable . Would stay again for 1night airport stopover
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Basic but clean. All of the staff were lovely and helpful.
Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were extremely welcoming and kind. They provided us with dinner at very short notice as we were late in arriving and there weren’t any nearby restaurants unless you had transport. Lovely views over the bay and a short walk to a long sandy uncrowded beach with places to eat during the day.
- Great staff very friendly atmosphere. The food was a great taste of the Carribean. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I had only stayed for the night but wish I could have stayed for a couple of days to explore St Lucia. Great view of the sea from the hotel. A+ service. Thanks
- The host Mrs Compton is an exceptional lady, very kind. The hotel is a 10 -15 minute walk to the SLU airport. The share balcony overlooking the ocean is lovely.
- Merlyn runs this simple hotel beautifully with a very friendly manner – room clean and essential. Olivia cooked us a lovely neck of lamb soup for dinner. Julie cooked us a great omelette for breakfast. It was so nice to chat to them a little. We mistakenly thought this lodge is close to Rodney Bay. However it is on the way from the airport to Rodney Bay and we were very pleased to be closer to local culture. The lodge is right above the sea / small beach with magnificent views from the veranda.
It’s a very cozy place, small family business.
I could use the kitchen with simple but completed tools, and very nice trace with good view.
I would definitely go there again.
Top Guest Houses In Soufrière Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Soufrière to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Soufrière but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Soufrière. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!