10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Son Carrió Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Son Carrió Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Son Carrió Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Son Carrió Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Son Carrió Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Son Carrió Majorca:
This small family-run guest house is composed of rooms and studios with private bathroom. Some rooms have air conditioning or a fan.The restaurant, Cala Moreya, serves breakfast and international and local dishes.Located on the east coast of the island, Amena Mar is 1,000 feet from the wide beaches of Cala Moreia. You can drive to the sandy beaches of Sa Coma in 5 minutes and famous Cala Ratjada is 30 minutes by car. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 37.3 miles from the guest house.
Excellent customer service, the staff is incredibly friendly and always willing to help in any way; they provided us with everything we needed, for eg extra beach towels, swimming mattresses and mosquitoes repellent.
Perfect location, the hotel is situated literally in front of an amazing beach and next to a supermarket and various restaurants.
The room and bathroom were comfortable, huge and extremely clean.
- Lovely patio with amazing view of the sea. Very nice manager. Good location close to the markets, beach and restaurants. The apartment is also quite spacious.
- Jessica was so friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do any more for you. Brilliant place to stay.
- We had a lovely relaxing holiday right beside the beach & the water. We really enjoyed our break away.
- The owner, Jessica, could not do enough for us – we’ve never been made so welcome at a hotel!
- Excellent customer service, the staff is incredibly friendly and always willing to help in any way; they provided us with everything we needed, for eg extra beach towels, swimming mattresses and mosquitoes repellent.
Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor
You will find a electric tea pot in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alcudia is 22 miles from Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor, and Cala Ratjada is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 35 miles from Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor.
No reviews yet.
El Encinar de Arta
Rooms at the Encinar de Arta are all elegant and soundproofed, with a balcony. Each offers satellite TV, air conditioning and heating.El Encinar de Arta is surrounded by Mediterranean gardens and trees. It offers great views of the mountains and the sea. The Albufera Natural Park is a short drive away.The Encinar de Arta’s restaurant overlooks the swimming pool and gardens. Massages and bike rental are available on site. There is also a tour desk.
- Very clean, we slept well, good views from the swimming pool and dining area
- Amazing place, nice and calm. The restaurant manager Dolores is the best host ever.
- Smal hotel with a countryside charm. If you are looking for peace an quiet, you will find it there. The staff is very freindly and is helpful with tipps regarding the aria.
Einfache Einrichtung aber sauber (kommt aber schwer aufs Zimmer an, es hat auch sehr geräumige Zimmer, wir hatten Standard und die sind eher etwas klein aber tipptop
Dolores, die Allrounderin des Hauses, ist eine tolle Seele und hilft, kocht, bedient. Wunderbar.
Alles ist easy organisiert, Selbstbedienung bei Getraenken mit Liste zum Eintragen, Kuchen jeden Tag, Auswahl an Essen abends, günstig und lecker
- Sehr schöne Anlage mit traumhaften Blick über das Gebirge/Landschaft. Sehr liebevoll gestaltet.
Ithaka Petit Hotel
Some units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ithaka Petit Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking. Cala Millor is 6.2 miles from Ithaka Petit Hotel, while Cala Ratjada is 5.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34.8 miles from the property.
- Loved the art and quirky features of this hotel. Very friendly, in a central location and parking nearby. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Everything was OK. Very friendly owner and his wife. A good taste of styling the interior. A delicious cake served with coffee. etc.
- Carlos and Marga were truly excellent hosts. all our requests were promptly accommodated, including a late checkin at 23h. Carlos offered us lots of local-knowledge tidbits that enhanced our stay in the area.The hotel, AND the room were impeccably clean and artistically appointed. Bathrooms had all expected supplies and everything worked just fine. The location is great, being just steps to the main pedestrian-only street that is full of restaurants, cafes, and shopping. despite this, the town is quiet at night, (sept 2017), so the central location wasn’t the tradeoff it usually is.
- Really lovely old house in the centre of Arta old town, but very quiet. Very hospitable host and friendly staff. Spotless room with a fan, very comfy bed and good bathroom with great shower. Lovely breakfast offered. Lots of bars and restaurants on the doorstep. Short drive to the coast and walking routes. Really enjoyed our stay in Arta and would like to return.
- Carlos fetched us from Manacor as we arrived late evening, which we appreciate so much. Carlos is very friendly, knowledgable and open minded. If not we wouldnt be able to reach Arta. Wifi is very fast, room is slightly small but good enough. The kitchen has free Sangria, and it taste amazing with lemonade. There are plenty of space indoor and outdoor, with nice garden to eat your breakfast. It is very close to Capdepera (nice restaurant with great views), which is as good as Palma, with less tourists. We went to Cala Mesquida as well, it is the best beach! It definitely worth a visit up north!
Fonda Las Palmeras
Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a fan and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a furnished balcony.A buffet breakfast is available and the restaurant serves international cuisine for lunch and dinner. In summer, you can dine outside under the bougainvillea.The tour desk can arrange car hire, taxis and an airport shuttle service, all for an extra charge. Palma Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Dining area, inside & out, choice at breakfast.
Breakfast (buffet) is very good with fresh orange juice.
The owners and the staff have been very friendly and nice with us.
Rooms are simple but very clean.
I recommend Fonda Las Palmeras it’s a nice and quiet place.
- The accommodation was basic but clean the staff were very friendly and helpful. Food at the hotel was as good as the restaurants off site. The pool was always clean not very big but lovely for a dip.
The hotel is family run with a very welcoming atmosphere. I knew everyone’s name by the end of my stay.
The area is very quiet. The hotel is at the end of the road so there’s barely any traffic and the only buildings around are private houses.
- I stayed there only 12 hours so I cannot tell too much about this place /only that it was too hot & humid (30C with 80% inside the room!)/no AC !!so I had to leave as soon as I could !
Sonne und Mehr
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountain. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for snorkeling.Port de Soller is 31 miles from Sonne und Mehr, and Cala Millor is 11 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Gami is situated in Cala Ratjada, on Mallorca’s east coast, 18.6 miles from Manacor. Cala Ratjada Harbour is just 1,150 feet away, and offers direct ferries to Menorca.The Gami’s air-conditioned restaurant serves varied buffet meals. There is also a modern snack bar with a flat-screen TV and a pavement terrace.Each bright room has simple, functional décor and tiled floors. All rooms come with a safe and a private bathroom.
- Everyday towels were changing for new one. The room was clean daily. The owners were very pleasant and helpful.
- Great hostel close to the beach in a lilvely area!
- BEdroom was recentlt renovated with modern bathroom fittings. We opted for the evening meal which included a bottle of wine and a bottle of water. Breakfast was comprehensive and moreover , the staff were brilliant.
- The location was good, we quite easily found some parking places close to the hotel. The hotel was in the city centre.
Super freundliches Personal.
Sehr nette Atmsphäre direkt am Pinienplatz,
Super zentral zu Stränden, Hafen und Nachtclubs…
ich liebe dieses kleine Hostal!
Hostal Cas Bombu
Cas Bombu features colonial-style wooden beams and black and white floor tiles. Rooms come with a fan and work desk, and some rooms have a private balcony. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The Cas Bombu guest house has a lounge bar with satellite TV and a garden terrace. Table tennis and billiards are available in the games area.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Capdepera Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel offers an airport shuttle service, for an extra charge, and Palma Airport is 49.7 miles away.
- Great location, very good buffet breakfast. Large and very clean room. Nice old fashion / traditional decoration.
- Good location near port. Bars, restaurants and few beaches are easy to reach as well. Rooms are cleaned every day. Balcony. Fan in the room.
– Comfortable Beds
– Shower, Bathroom, Rooms etc everything worked well
– Great Location, in center, but not too loud
– terrific breakfast
- Cala Ratjada and Cas Bombu are perfect! The hotel is really good offering an excellent option to stay in Cala Ratjada. I strongly recommend.
- Active place for recreation next to the port with many restaurants
The bright rooms at the Montesol feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom.Guests have access to the facilities and services of Chevy Hotel, including the pool, reception, bar and restaurant, located 2 minutes’ away from Hostal Montesol.Capdepera and Canyamel Golf Courses are within 15 minutes’ drive of the Montesol. You can drive to Palma Airport in around an hour and 20 minutes, and a transfer service can be arranged.
- Clean, cheap, best mattress ever on the beds, so i slept extremely well. the breakfast was amazing, lots and lots of choices. the staff also very friendly
- The breakfast was really nice and rich. Personnel was friendly.
Staff helpful but facilities in other hotel… good when you got there.
Freshly baked croissants .. lovely!
- The Hostal is a bit too expensive for what it really is: the room is really small and warm, there is no air conditioned and if you want a fan, you have to rent it additionally to the Hostal for 5 Eur per day, and you have to pick it up and bring it back to the reception. We also got ants in the room and we couldn’t get totally rid of them. However, it has relatively good located in Cala Ratjada, anywhere you can reach by a few minutes walk. Breakfast was OK. Also, the swimming pool was very nice but closed very early (7 pm).
- The room was pretty basic, but I guess for the price I paid it was fine. The reception, swimming pool, restaurant etc are actually in the hotel around the corner. I can’t say the receptionist seemed very happy or friendly. But he was certainly efficient. Breakfast was ok. You get what you pay for.
Hostal Casa Bauza by Eurotels
Each bright simply decorated room comes with wardrobe and safe. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Hotel Casa Bauza has a bar and snack bar, as well as a shared lounge area.Bike hire and car rental can be organised, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra cost. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 49.7 miles from the property.
- Only issue was I booked a room they had sold so I had a tiny little single room. I did schedule to have a friend join me but lucky she couldn’t join as there was no other free room in the hotel.
- Good value for the price, perks are the location within the town centre and the breakfast included.
- Simple and clean hostel in good location. More then I expect for that money. I would recommend this.
- The pool area was quiet during the day. Staff were friendly.
- Nothing! The hostal is not even the one in the pictures. In is a completely different one that has nothing to do with the pictures. No internet, no AC, the rooms are filthy, walls broken, don’t want to speak about the bathrooms, they are stomach-turning.
Top Guest Houses In Son Carrió Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Son Carrió Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Son Carrió Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!