10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Son Bou Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Son Bou Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Son Bou Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Son Bou Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Son Bou Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Son Bou Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Son Bou Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Son Bou Menorca:
The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Mediterranean food and has a covered terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Sa Paissa organises live music 6 nights a week on the outdoor terrace, including blues, rock and tribute acts. Staff at the tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.Guests at Sa Paisa can make use of the services and common areas at Siesta Mar apartments, located 1-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is under 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve in 30 minutes.
- Loved the location and the entertainment was brilliant
Good basic clean and comfortable accommodation. Very friendly staff. Excellent value for money.
Nice to have evening entertainment too.
- food was good, staff very helpful and pleasant. entertainment excellent. saving grace was facility at Siesta Mar sister hotel which was very nice and saved the day
- The location is great, right in the middle of everything, all you need is on your doorstep. the only friendly member of staff was our cleaner go was just lovely and always chatted away to us.
- It was close to a beautiful beach. Breakfast was decent. Close to the airport.
Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca – Adults Only
Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in every room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a tour desk and the own cheese shop at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire.Mahon is 15.5 miles from Son Vives, while Cala Galdana is 6.8 miles from the property. The Menorca Airport is 14.9 miles from Agroturismo Son Vives.
- Beautiful landscapes, very calm and isolated place – in my opinion the best location in Menorca. We really enjoyed our 1 week spring holiday also because of helpful and nice staff:-)
- Absolutely stunning location and views! And Pacqui was so friendly. She does not speak much English and we speak even less Spanish…but no problem with google translate and some hand gestures. We booked dinner one night and it was so delicious. Best frittata I’ve ever tasted! Freshly cooked eggs offered each morning to accompany the usual continental breakfast spread. The whole place is beautifully designed and decorated. Great shower. You should definitely book!!
- Beautiful accommodation on the island. A very different experience from being on the coast. Paquie, the host, is awesome. So helpful and an amazing cook!
- Breakfast was delicious. Cati and Marga are extremely atencious, they made everything – and much else to make our experience at the hotel as good as it can get. We had a supper the last night we stayed in there, it was incredible, very tasty and made as freshly as possible. Great cleaning and great hospitality, and the views are amazing!
This place is alive and real, you know what I mean 🙂
People – sincere, kind and genuine. Here you can feel the soul of the Earth – our planet. This is one of the best hotels in the world!
I will not write about the hotel – in previous reviews (marked 10) – all the truth about beautiful rooms, attention to detail, amazing Breakfast, delicious and fresh food, panoramic, breathtaking views.
I’ll write about my feelings. This is the house where Love lives. Here are people who LOVE what they CREATE, they are excited to see everyone and sincerely take care of their guests.
And here live silence, serenity, peace and beauty – the beauty of nature, beauty of people and the beauty of our world. Here lives happiness! It is a Paradise – one of its embodiment on our Earth! Come and be happy!
Thank you, Paqui, Marga, Clara and everyone we met during these magical 10 days – from my soul!
Hostal La Palma
Each modern room features a safe and a TV with English and German channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served on one of Hostal La Palma’s terraces, with views of Fornells Port. Tapas, pizzas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. Within a 5-minute walk, there are various bars and restaurants offering traditional local food.Menorca Airport is 18.6 miles from Hostal La Palma and Menorca’s only golf course is a 10-minute drive away. Car and bike hire is offered and there is a bus stop 150 feet away. Activities such as hiking, kayaking and windsurfing, as well as catamaran trips, can be organized for guests.
- Food was delicious, especially the bread and croissants. You can have a very good breakfast with plenty of food supplied. Have as much as you like! The owners and all their staff work extremely hard, and the service is brilliant. They “go that extra mile” to make everyone feel very welcome! The atmosphere is lovely especially because the local residents use the bar and restaurant, you do not feel like a tourist, in fact more like being with friends and family. The tortoises are nice as well!
- The hotel is advertised as a hostel which might put people off to be fair it would normally not even be accomodation that I would consider but as it was only for one night as it was extremely central in a local square I booked it and was pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but very freshly painted white with a modern toilet and it was a good side with a small balcony. There is a restaurant to the front looking onto the water which was very nice. At the back of the hostel there is a swimming pool and sun loungers and a grassy area. The staff were lovely. Fornells itself is a small but beautiful place I would definitely recommend Hostal La Palma
- Everything was excellent, food, comfort, the owners and staff. Was recommended by a friend who goes to this hotel usually twice a year. We were both so pleased we went, in fact, we can not wait to go again, the best holiday ever.
- Very clean and spacious room at a very convenient location. Definitely recommended.
- It is a simple but very nice hotel. Modern style. The weather was cool but the pool seemed nice. Excellent location in the town, easy to park behind.
The Jume has simple, bright décor. Its air conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV’s and safes are available for rent.Hostal Jume serves a daily breakfast in its cafe. The guesthouse is within walking distance of various restaurants and bars by Mahón Port.The guesthouse is set in the city’s historic quarter and is a 10-minute walk from Santa María Church and Plaza de Conquesta. The nearest beach is around 4 miles away.
Everything was ok.
Th location in the city is perfect.
Very nice girl at the reception.
- Everything – the nice room, the location, the service, the breakfast, the price… I had a great and relaxing stay at Hostal Jume!
Location fantastic great value for money
Friendly staff littel gem
- The location is great with market close by , staff were friendly and went out of there way to accommodate us
- I booked a single room but actually it was a twin room. So spacious and comfortable enough.
- Everything was ok.
There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sant Lluis is 9 miles from Villa Cristalina, and Cala Galdana is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 7 miles from Villa Cristalina.
Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Wifi disponibile solo nel salotto comune
Cucina in comune ma ben organizzata, basta avere buone regole di convivenza con gli altri ospiti della struttura.
Piscina grande e pulita anche se non l’abbiamo usata.
Posizione tranquilla, la villa è in campagna ma a pochi km da alaior, grazioso paese dotato anche di grandi supermercati dove fare la spesa con poco.
- La localisation est idéale pour rayonner dans l’île. La piscine et le jardin/parc sont de gros plus. Nous avons apprécié la cuisine partagée, la propreté.
- Emplacement en pleine campagne, la piscine, la propreté
- Sítio calmo. Piscina excelente. Muito boa localização
- Ambiente agradable,buena ubicación y entorno tranquilo. La casera fue muy amable en toda la estancia.
- Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Hostal La Isla
Featuring tile floors and wooden furniture, air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a work desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant at La Isla, and there is a cafe-bar. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.The family-run Isla guesthouse offers luggage storage and a dry cleaning service. It has a tour desk and concierge service. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Cute and small, great location! Friendly family run hostel.
- I thought gentleman on the reception was nice,friendly and helpful.
- Ideal location for the town. Friendly staff and comfortable room. Will stay again on my next trip.
Very helpful at Reception. ..
Clean basic room
Value for money
- Great value for the money! Perfect location, friendly staff, and nice clean rooms. Our flight was delayed three hours so we got in at one a.m., but the staff still accommodated us. Thank you!
Hostal Port Fornells
Air-conditioned and heated, each room has a balcony and is equipped with a desk, safe, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Toiletries and hairdryer are provided.The property offers bike and car rental services, and also includes billiards and table tennis table.Cala Tirant Beach is 1.2 miles from the guest house and a lovely beachfront promenade can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. The area is popular for water sports, such as diving and windsurfing. Minorca Airport is 17.4 miles away.
The Hostal is really clean and the staff, especially the owner is polite, funny and always available which made me feel home.
The room has a good space, with air condition, extra blanket, guard robe with hangers. Parking space and a small swimming pool just outside the Hostal which we had no chance to try as the weather wasn’t that good in April. Can be the perfect match if you plan to spend your days out, driving and visiting Menorca as there is not much to do in the Hostal itself. Overall experience was very good though.
- The staff were lovely and friendly and went to every effort to welcome me.
- Very friendly place in a lovely location. Simple decor and facilities but has a small pool, bike hire and they will help to organise anything else you need.
- Great location, walking distance from the port of Fornells, close to sailing schools
- All the staff I encountered at the property were very polite and helpful. The hotel was very clean and so were the rooms.
- The Hostal is really clean and the staff, especially the owner is polite, funny and always available which made me feel home.
Posada orsi Paspartu
Posada orsi Paspartu is decorated with natural and recycled materials. It uses solar water heating, ceiling fans and led lighting. The property also organises cultural and sport activities.The rooms and suite include a fan. The rooms either come with a private bathroom or have access to a shared one.The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV, and a shared kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave. It offers bike rental and laundry services for a surcharge.Plaza de Ayuntamiento, surrounded by a number of shops and bars, is 1,000 feet from the property. Menorca Airport can be reached in 12 minutes by car. There is free public parking nearby.
- Nice, simple furniture. Next to the old town and port. 10 minutes to go to the main bus station
Kindness and helpful welcome.
To be recommended.
Host was very friendly and informative
Booked for my son and friend as they had a late flight and needed somewhere to stay during the day/ evening.
We’re excellent accomoadating them and we’re waiting for my son on arrival!
- The manager was very responsive to our concerns and kept the place spotless. Interesting and unusual old building, with a roof terrace. very central location. The breakfast was basic but wholesome.
The affordable Horizonte Guest House has its own bar and restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional local dishes. It also has a tour desk, offering information about the island.Just outside Es Castell, the Horizonte is a 5-minute walk from various shops, bars and restaurants. Mahón Ferry Port is one mile away and offers regular services to Barcelona and to the other Balearic Islands.
- Excellent value all round. And a good spot. Easy parking and straight out onto main road
I liked the fact that it had heating because it was cold outside.
The owner will help you with a smile.
The coffee is the best in the area and the breakfast adequate.
Comfy bed. Clean and tidy room .
Basic breakfast , good coffee and croissant…!
- I liked the location – 6euros by taxi from Mahon at night. I also liked the breakfast and very good and strong coffee. The owner is a nice person and very helpful. There is a gas station just opposite the Hostal. All in all, good value.
- The staff were all very friendly and would always check you had everything you needed.
Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret
Each room at this guest house is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sant Lluis is 16 miles from Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret, and Cala Galdana is 12 miles away. Menorca Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- spacious room, bathroom and terrace, heater/cooler, clean, very hot water, cheap (in March)
- Loved it! Great position, super clean, amazing staff!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Ideal location in the centre of Fornells.
Dont know what genius perks are so can’t rate, or indeed if we had them!
We were only there for one night, but would have been very happy to have stayed longer. Excellent place to stay.
- Clean, lots of nice little touches e.g pegs for hanging washing out!
Top Guest Houses In Son Bou Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Son Bou Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Son Bou Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Son Bou Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!