10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Somozas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Somozas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Somozas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Somozas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Somozas Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Somozas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Somozas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Somozas Galicia:
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ferrol is 15 miles from Casa Amando, and Viveiro is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good and had a nice selection of food
- Everything was great, superfriendly host, small but very neat room with nice bathroom
- El trato de Amando con nosotros, es una verdadera enciclopedia de información. Nos ha facilitado mucho el viaje
Nuestra estancia ha sido increíble. Nos recomendaron sitios para visitar de la zona, concretamente nos planificaron una ruta para hacer en coche por la costa, ¡fue increíble!
Además nuestra estancia en cuanto a la comodidad y servicios del hotel superó nuestras expectativas, son amables y se adaptan a todo. Para nosotros un 10.
- Me gustó todo, especialmente el desayuno y la amabilidad en la recepción
Green Escape Insua
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Ferrol is 18 miles from Green Escape Insua, and Viveiro is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 31 miles from Green Escape Insua.
No reviews yet.
All of the rooms in Casa Rural As Jarras have wooden floors and private bathrooms. Some of the rooms have views of the nice mountains and some of them have views of the gardens.The property is fitted with a lounge, a children’s play area, a BBQ, a Petanque field and a terrace.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 30.4 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela is 77.7 miles away.
- La tranquilidad de la casa y la atención de sus dueños, sobre todo de Petra que nos preparó un desayuno muy rico, con gofres incluidos. Todo muy limpio, con un jardín y un huerto muy agradable.
- La casa es preciosa, muy bien cuidada y con detalles encantadores. Tiene un jardín que si en invierno ya es bonito, en verano debe ser precioso. Nosotros la escogimos porque nos permitían estar con nuestra mascota, que se sintió como en casa desde que llegó. Pero lo mejor de todo es el trato, la pareja que lleva la casa es muy amable y acogedora.
- Son una pareja estupenda. Petra es absolutamente maravillosa!
Liebevoll möbliertes gepflegtes Haus
Prima Service sogar die Wäsche würde den betagten Eltern gewaschen
Tolles Frühstück mit regionalen Produkten und selbst gebackenem Kuchen
Ein Katzensprung von Cedeira
- Accoglienza gestori ottima struttura molto bella buona la colazione , per arrivarci bisogna avere il navigatore
Built of stone, this property offers heated rooms with exposed wooden beams, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Calzada Romana’s Restaurant is 30 feet away and serves Basque cuisine, daily menus, barbecued meats and breakfasts consisting on coffee, tea, juices and toasts. There is also a bar and a karaoke at the restaurant. A picnic basket can also be purchased on site.The property offers photography and cooking courses on site, as well as horse riding and photographic walking routes. A gym and sauna are located near the property.Sierra de la Capelada Mountain Range, with impressive cliffs and suitable for hiking and mountain biking, is just 3.1 miles away from Calzada Romana.San Andres the Teixido is a 20-mintue drive away and A Coruña Airport is 52.8 miles away. There is free parking on site.
Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
The working farm and the colorful characters who hosted us were a plus!
- Very friendly, lovely location for visiting Cedeira and the beautiful coast. The evening meals were excellent, breakfast basic.
- From a warm Galician welcome to a simple but delicious breakfast our stay here was fantastic. We arrived and enjoyed beers and a lovely meal on the sun terrace. The owner and Fatimah were both lovely people. Great stay. Thanks a lot!
- The hosts were amazing! We spoke very little Spanish and they spoke very little English however we all managed to have a laugh!! Food at the restaurant (20 meters from our room) was beautiful and the location was serene! Rooms were clean and shower was the best we’d had so far on our trip! Would highly recommend this place for a very slow and relaxing part of your trip!
- Amazing place, great view, tasty food, nice room – would have liked to stay few more days
- Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
Hostal Meson Leira Antiga
Spacious rooms at Leira Antiga feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer, free toiletries, and bath or shower. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms.At Hostal Meson Leira Antiga you will find a restaurant serving traditional Galician dishes. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, free luggage storage and ironing service.Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 2 hours’ drive away.
- We had a beautiful view from our room, overlooking the town and estuary. The staff were friendly and accommodating. It is well located if you have your own vehicle and there are no problems with parking. Fantastic tapas with our evening drinks.
- paradise view: literally elegant decorate, very nice staff, amazing breakfast,big rooms
the breakfasts were excellent – fabulous scenery all around – i was on a walking trip and there was quite a distance to the town and points of interest, but ideal for travelling by car!
lovely views from my window towards the sunset over the sea
the owners were extremely helpful and kind
- The spacious and confortable rooms. The restaurant offer also great sea food and the breakfast is gorgeous. The sauna and swimming pool may need some improvement, but definitely worth the view of the sea.
- The management woman, I don’t know here name unfortunately, was kind, courteous and very helpful. We couldn’t find the Casa so she drove into town and we followed her to the property. That was extremely nice of her. She had a good sense of humor and made our transition into our room easy. We enjoyed the patio and the view overlooking the town, as well as the included breakfast meal.
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz
This room features a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are included.Casa Giz’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy your meal.Morouzos Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from the town centre. Within a 25-minute drive you can reach Estaca de Bares Cape and Espasante’s La Concha and San Antón Beaches.
Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Room was small spartin and not well heated. The bed was comfortable and shower water was nice and hot.
- camera accogliente e pulita con finestre sul lato montagna, offerta dal proprietario perchè meno rumorosa.
Nos lo recomendó booking por un error que tuvieron con una reserva en otro hostal y francamente es un poco caro para lo que es(aunque booking me abono la diferencia no pagaría tanto por una habitacion asi)
Nos tocó un mini apartamento en el tercer piso.Amplio y cama muy comoda.Tenia nevera que nos hizo un gran papel la verdad.
Buena relación calidad precio. Limpieza
Buen WiFi. Camas comodas
- TRATO DEL PERSONAL, CALIDAD DE LA COMIDA, TRANQUILIDAD Y LIMPIEZA. CERCANIA DE ZONAS PARA VISITAR.
- Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
The 2-floor guest house offers rooms with heating and tiled floors. A wardrobe and a TV are also included. Some rooms have a balcony. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a wardrobe and bed linen.Other facilities at Casa Veiga included a tour desk. Guests are also welcome to enjoy breakfast options served daily at the bar. Lunch and dinner can be provided upon request at an extra cost. Free private parking is possible on site.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings including hiking and cycling. Bird-watching is also a popular activity as the property is only 1.9 miles from the protected are of Lake Frouxeira.Shops and restaurants can be found within a short walk from the Casa Veiga. Popular surfing destination, Pantin Beach is a 15-minute drive from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is at a distance of 75 km
- Whilst clean and tidy the accomodation did not quite match up to description
- The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. They went out of there way to help me locate luggage that was lost with the airlines. I have stayed here two years in a row and wouldn’t hesitate to return next year!! Thank you!!
- Service went the extra mile to give us what we wanted
The location is ok if you are travelling by car and just want a place to stay overnight.
The relation price/quality is all right.
Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
- La atención del personal, muy amables. Tiene aparcamiento propio sin coste. Reformado aunque al estilo antiguo. Bien para ir de paso.
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 25 miles from Pension Restaurante Cantábrico, and Viveiro is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 39 miles from Pension Restaurante Cantábrico.
- El balcón que tiene con una mesa para tomar un poquito de aire con buenas vistas. La habitación es grande
- La atención del personal es muy familiar y amables, pedimos indicaciones y nos ofrecieron todo tipo de ayuda desde folletos y mapas hasta indicaciones verbales muy claras
- Nada, todo lamentable. El peor alojamiento que he probado.
- La habitación estaba genial, todo acabado en madera, super amplia y con terraza
- O quarto era muito limpo e arejado, apesar de ficar por cima de um restaurante não se sente o cheiro a comida e dormimos perfeitamente. Fica perto de uma pequena praia na ria, a 5 minutos a pé. Tinha um supermercado perto e restaurantes.
Pensión restaurante TINO
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lugo is 27 miles from Pensión restaurante TINO, and Ferrol is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 26 miles from Pensión restaurante TINO.
- Is in a little town called Moman, very quiet. The pensión has a restaurant, excellent staff. Very nice everybody.
El trato excepcional. He pasado 3 días con sus 2 noches y Tino y todo el personal tienen un trato excelente. Las cenas son de escándalo tanto por la cantidad como por su calidad.
Hemos estado allí un grupo de 11 amigos por unas pruebas de trabajos del club del teckel y del jagdterrier y todos hemos salido encantados.
- Las camas y habitaciones muy confortables. El servicio excelente y la comida, lo mejor!
- Muy buen trato, se come muy bien. Esta muy bien ubicado para hacer turismo, a menos de 1 h de A Coruña, Rias Altas, Lugo…
Si quieres alojarte en un sitio sencillo, con mucha calidad y personal de auténtico valor humano, este es tu lugar.
Atención: El restaurante de este hotel es de altísima calidad gastronómica e impecable servicio. Las mejores recetas locales con productos fresquísimos de temporada.
Mis más sinceras felicitaciones al señor Tino por sus compromiso con una hostelería de calidad.
Val de Serantes
The heated Val de Serantes feature bright decor and wooden floors. Each comes with a TV and a private bathroom. The property also has a comfortable TV lounge for guests to relax or read in.Val de Serantes offers tranquil accommodation, 10 minutes’ drive from the centre and Ferrol Port with its various shops, bars and restaurants. The pretty beaches of the Rias Altas are all a short drive away.The A Malata Cove is 2 km, where you can practice watersports, and the village of Chamorro is 1.9 miles away. San Felipe and its historic castle are 4.3 miles away.Val de Serantes offers free private parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from A Coruña.
- This guesthouse has quiet rooms furnished with taste and with a view. It is close to Ferrol and interesting spots can be reached reasonably quickly.
- La limpieza y la tranquilidad, además de lo cerca que está del centro de Ferrol
- Las camas confortables y me ha gustado la limpieza de sus habitaciones e instalaciones.
- Ubicacion inmejorable, trato agradable incluso a las horas a las que llegamos!!
- La habitación tenia unas vistas muy bonitas del valle.
Top Guest Houses In Somozas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Somozas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Somozas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Somozas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!